Trying to Conceive a Miracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TTC a Miracle 2009

+21
SCJC+J
JustAMom
mommaking0105
shannon luddy
Bensmom
KieyasMommy
mfowler08
sstjohn77
skylasmom
ajvinsh
momtoogsncjs
BeckyC1210
waiting4baby
CJ71903
Tommygirl2002
denise73
raevynnlea
Adrienne1010
Motherof2boys
Brennan&Leosmama
Admin
25 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 29 Empty Re: TTC a Miracle 2009

Post by CJ71903 Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:19 am

Kate - How did Ben sleep last night? Hopefully he did good!

Maureen - It's nice that you submitted your resignation so far in advance. I like to do that when possible too so that the employer has plenty of time to fill the position. They usually really appreciate that.

Heather C. - So nice that the kids went to bed early! I'll bet it was very peaceful at your place last night. Smile Thanks for asking about me too.

Charrie - Welcome back!

Aara - Good luck with the house! House shopping can be so frustrating.

AFM - Well, I got about four hours of blissful sleep last night because of this stupid headcold. I took a Sudafed 24 hour and it wore off after about four hours. What's with that? Anyone have any experience with taking stuff for nasal congestion? So, I'm exhausted - hoping this sinus congestion clears up SOON!
CJ71903
CJ71903

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:20 am

Heather- sorry back to work is so busy.

Kate- THanks! How did Ben do last night?

Jeannette- sorry you have to redo your order. I tried that baby thing and it was right with both my guys.

Charrie- Hello!!

Maureen- sounds like things are moving along for the move!!

Aara- GL with the house.

Nothing new here. Brennan has been doing great sleeping all night. Leo is another story. He got up I htink around 3-4 this morning but DH got up with him.
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Job : I am an office manager for a property managment office.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:28 am

Maureen-It is such a testament as to what a great worker you are if all these people are calling to offer up letters of recommendation.

Heather C-Not back to work yet thank goodness…… I go back on Jan 25th and it will be part time.

Charrie-Hi! Glad you made it!

Aara-Good luck with all the house stuff. I def don’t miss having to figure all that stuff out!

Clare-He did do well! He’s sleeping from 7:30-5am but then doesn’t get hungry till 6. He just kinda talks to himself and makes noise then DH gets up and feeds him and gets him dressed. It’s nice because I’m finally sleeping too so I feel great today! Put some vics rub in a bowl then put some hot water over it and then put your head over it with a towel….that will at least clear you out for a few and maybe you can sleep but it doesn’t last long. Plus you can dump the water out when it cools and use the vics again. I hope that helps you.

Becky-That’s good that DH gets up with him! Ben did well last night 7:30-5 then up at 6 to eat. We just let him stay in his crib for that hour and talk and do whatever he does!

Just hanging out here before my mommies group. I’m going to be sad when I go back to work that I won’t have this group. I’m going to probably try to find another one down the road when I get back into the swing of work.
Bensmom
Bensmom

About My Family : First time mom to Ben born 10/22/09

Back to top Go down

Post by sstjohn77 Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:40 am

Adrienne - Ahh yes, that is right. I wonder how she is doing?

Aara - Wow you are a busy busy woman getting all those books out. That is a crazy counter offer, you would think right now they would take what they could get, especially since it is not like you were asking that much less to begin with.

Clare - Are you planning to call them this time earlier if they do not call you by a certain point? I hope the RE's office talked to them about their lack of planning and the fact that it should not take that long for a response.

Kate - I know the snow is crazy, this year. Normally we do not get this much until Jan-Feb. YAY for Ben sleeping through the night!! Sounds like he is much happier on his new meds.

Maureen - I understand that maybe you have had longer to get used to the fact that you may have issue TTC but I still see you as Very strong because I do not think anyone can be completely prepared. It is nice to know that adoption is always an option, if that is something that would work for you both. Does your line of work typically give any assistance with adoptions? I have heard some companies offer benefit's surrounding that. Maybe something you can look into when applying for jobs, 36 months should give you enough time to qualify for all benefit's a company offers and it would sure be nice if you could find a company who would help you out in that area.

Heather C. - Hope you found time to relax with everyone asleep.

Charrie - So glad to hear from you!!!! Sorry 2009 was so hard but praying 2010 is much better for you.

Becky - You poor thing. You never seem to get sleep with those boys getting up at all hours. Hopefully 2010 will be a turning point and they will begin to sleep through the night.
sstjohn77
sstjohn77

Job : Software Analyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:45 am

Kate- DH has today off so it is only far that he got up with Leo!!!

Stacey- I only woke up when Leo came in our room and then went right back to sleep. TOnight will be my turn to get up. I keep telling myself I need to get him a drink and then lay in his bed with him so he knows he needs to go back to sleep. Problem is I havent done it yet!

I am bummed. The circus is in town and I wanted to take BRennan. The cheapest tickets are $21 and that is for the 3rd level (nosebleed seats). I dont want to spend over $60 for crappy seats.
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:45 am

Aara~ I don't quite understand the counter offer....but we have bought 2 homes and sold one and it is a pain. But, if you don't think it is worth it and will have alot of repairs get a home owners inspection and have it looked at and what repairs it needs deducted from the asking price and offer them that. You take the repairs that are needed off of there asking price, because it isn't work that much because it needs it done.

Also, find out what the assement value is. The assement value is what the mortgage company or bank will allow you to pay on the house, unless you can prove it is worth more. This is done by inspection by the mortgage company or bank.

Hope this all makes since! We will be putting this one on the market homefully in 2011 after we make more inprovements to it for more $$ Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

About My Family : I am a fun loving Mother and Wife! Living on 10 acres in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of NY. TTC for baby #3. I have two wonderful boys Ezra 4 yrs. and Omri 20 mths. Been married to Matt for 2 years and together 6 yrs.

Job : Graphic Designer

https://ttcamiracle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by momtoogsncjs Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:39 pm

Aara- Good luck with the house. Buying and selling is such a PITA in my opinion. Make sure that you hire someone to do your inspection that is NOT from the seller's company. You need to have someone looking out for you. We were able to get our seller's to buy us a home warranty and take some $$$ off for necessary repairs but still ended up spending a ton on other repairs b/c our inspector was horrible Sad Within the first year alone we ended up having to put out over $10,000 in absolute musts for the house. I'm going to be such a PITA myself next time around so we don't get burned.

Kate- Hope you had a good time at your Mommy group. I joined one a few months ago for Colin but end up missing most of the Friday stuff b/c I work a lot of Thursday nights. It is nice though. I joined one with Olivia and I'm still great friends with one of the families.

AFM: Another feeling crappy day. It's freezing here and I just put Colin down for a nap. I'm doing laundry and trying to take it easy. Praying that I start feeling better soon!
momtoogsncjs
momtoogsncjs

About My Family : Married to Nick for 8+ years and Mommy to 2 and 1 on the way!

Job : RN

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:00 pm

Heather C. - unfortunately it is a foreclosure bank owned house so they don't care what repairs it needs they are looking to get what they are owed.

Stacey - lol...not that busy with the books per say...the childrens books are already done and they are the easiest b/c I sit here and make them up in my head while I tell the kids the story, it's waiting on Tommie to get the illustrations done that takes so long, he has a life outside of art and rushing him is just not fair, I would much rather wait then him do a sloppy job. The one book is already done and out of my hands now...it was done before Prairie Rose and this one I just right on when I have an idea/on my spare time...lol...

Jeannette - we are using a inspecter that our realtor uses and she is actually the one saying that she does not think it is worth as much as they are asking. We know the house is going to nned a lot of work, normally that house would probably be over 200k for its size and all...

and now i am off the phone I cannot remember anything else I was going to say...lol...mails here...bbl
ajvinsh
ajvinsh

About My Family : love

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ71903 Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:28 pm

Stacey - I am planning on calling both my RE's office and the satellite clinic to tell them that I went in for the lab once I get home from there. My RE's office closes at noon on Friday's, so the satellite clinic is going to have to get their ducks in a row if I'm going to receive my results on Friday.

AFM - I don't feel really any different than I felt for my first IUI that didn't work, so I'm not feeling very hopeful. The hopelessness about ever getting pregnant seems to be becoming a pattern for me. I guess it's a defense mechanism that I use. I hope that someday this infertility struggle comes to an end for me and I am on the other side of it with my healthy baby (ies).
CJ71903
CJ71903

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygirl2002 Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:12 pm

Hey girls. I just have to vent. I was supposed to have my ceiling in the dining room started on Monday here it is on Tuesday and nothing has been done yet. I am pissed. He didn't sho up on Monday so I called and he told me that he would be starting it today and would be here at 9:30 that time came and went. Finally when Dh got home from work he called me and he said that someone would be over tonight to move our stuff out of the room. He said he would call DH back. I told my hubby not to hold his breath. that was at 4:15. Nothing yet. He didn't even give Dh a chance to tell him that we already have evevything taken out of the dining room and don't need help. On top of that he needs to get his customer service improved. We have children and now have a kitchen we can't move in because everything from the dining room is now in there and I don't have a functioning dining room for us to eat it. So he needs to get moving. If he doesn't show up tomorrow. then I will be forced to go elsewhere. Ugh I am so mad. I hate not having everything in order and my house out of sorts. On a happier note. I love the little couple on TLC! Smile I will be back soon for personals. Livy pooped lol.
Tommygirl2002
Tommygirl2002

Job : Stay at home mom!

Back to top Go down

Post by NicksMom1210 Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:49 pm

Clare-I am praying you get good results on friday! Mucinex seems to help me. I use nasal spray when I’m congested because I absolutely hate not being able to breath through my nose when I am sick!

Gigi-I went to a dr (that Kate actually works for) that I saw almost weekly when I was pg. He adjusted my SI joints and hips and I swear I would have never made it through my pregnancy without him! I would find a new guy to do the work in your house just based on his behavior so far!

Denise-This guy talked to us about that, I have 160,000 through work and apparently that isn’t enough based on what this guys is saying. I think it was all a load of crap if you ask me. But we did talk to him about setting up a college fund for Nick. He already has a ton of savings bonds but with the way the market is now they won’t mature until he’s 24. So this guy wants us to cash them in and put them in mutual funds. I could kill DH because now he’s coming back tomorrow to talk to us about our “financial plan.” I can do this all through work, with people I know and trust, and I have no intention on giving this guy anything! This is almost as bad as when he let the guy in to try and sell us a water filtration system, lmao.

Jeannette-Sorry you are having such a bad time with this pregnancy. I really hope you start feeling better. BTW that predictor worked for me!

Stacey-Just wait, its like they are born one day and you blink your eyes and they are running around! Time flies, I still can’t believe he is already so big!

Kate-I am seeing Freddy for PT at Specialized. LOVE him, lol. I went to him a few years ago and Dr. S embarrassed me by telling Freddy how cute I thought he was, lol.

Maureen-Thanks for the info, I didn’t know we would lose the insurance if I ever left!

Charrie-Hey! Hope everything is going well and 2010 is a great year for you!

Aara-I hope everything works out with this house. I can’t believe how much prices have come down since we bought 3 years ago.

Becky-I can’t believe the circus is that expensive!

AFM-My birthday was pretty good. My friends at work made me a cake and gave me a Pandora bracelet. They also gave DH a heads up and he got me a couple charms. (on top of my beautiful garage door opener, lol) I am actually appreciating the garage door opener he had installed for my bday last week. I didn’t realize how much I missed it when it was broken.

Alright, I need to get back to reading my book before bed. I hope everyone has a great night!

Becky C
NicksMom1210
NicksMom1210

About My Family : DH is Chris-30, DS is Nick 12mos, We have three dogs-Jayda (a boxer), Abbie (a chihuahua), and Brady (a dacshund)

Job : X-Ray Tech

Back to top Go down

Post by waiting4baby Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:24 am

Clare - I am still so excited for you. I have everything crossed that this is a success. I completely understand your feelings of not wanting to get too excited and being hopeless. I remember that. And I also remember that my IUI that was done on the same day as you brought me the best gift. And my beta was for the "friday" as well. I hope the days aren't moving too slowly for you.

Hi, everyone else. I read but have no time to catch up. I am working ALL the time now, which is great but also not so great. Pretty sure I have to have my gall bladder removed because I have multiple stones and lots of pain. I went to the ER twice with attacks but was treated for an ulcer. My doc finally had me get tested and now I am scheduling myself an appointment with the surgeon. Hoping if I do I will only be "out of service" for a couple days because I don't have time for more than that!
waiting4baby
waiting4baby

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:50 am

Gigi- that stinks. I hope they get there today to start on it.

Becky- sounds like a nice bday.

Holly- sorry about the pain. I had my gallbladder removed when Brennan was 1. It wasnt too bad.

Nothing new here. Just cold. I know I cant complain but I am going to!! Normally we get a day or two of cold and then back to normal. This has been over a week and no end yet.
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygirl2002 Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:04 am

Becky - Sorry for the cold weather. I guess we are just so used to it up here that I tend to forget about poor Florida. You guys just aren't used to this kind of cold are ya! LOL. Hope you have a good day! Stay warm.
Tommygirl2002
Tommygirl2002

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:13 am

Gigi- NO we are not use to it! I am watching the today show and they said it was 26 in NY. Its 28 here. I went to probably 10 shoe stores yesterday trying to find warmer shoes. I have 2 pair that are not sandals!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:24 am

Becky-Ahhh yes leave it to him to embarrass you…..and Freddy is hot but he knows it.

Ok ladies I need some help and advice as to what you think. In my new mom’s group we were talking about going back to work and our babies napping. Ben has never napped in his crib…either he falls asleep in his swing (not always on) or in his bouncy chair and that’s how it’s always been. I realized that at our mom’s houses he won’t be able to do that. So I was hoping to get him used to napping in his crib. Yesterday I tried it while he was still awake but drowsy like we do for bed and that didn’t work at all. He just cried the whole time……I did go in to comfort him at intervals but after an hour I put him in his swing and he fell right asleep. This morning he feel asleep in his bouncer while I was making breakfast so I moved him to his crib and put music on just like night time (not the same CD though) and he fussed a little then fell asleep for a half hour. Then he woke up and I did the same thing as yesterday went in at intervals and he still cried. So again after an hour I took him out and put him in the swing. He cried a little but now he’s asleep on and off but not crying. Usually he sleeps well from 7-9:30 or 10 in the morning so I know he’s sleepy plus he keeps yawning.

My question is….do I push the issue of napping in his crib if he naps elsewhere here? I was going to try it for the rest of the week to see if he gets the hang of it. Or should I just let the mom’s figure out at their houses when they watch him? I want him to have consistency because he’ll be 3 different places during the week. I dunno…
Bensmom
Bensmom

Back to top Go down

Post by momtoogsncjs Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:57 am

Holly- I had my gallbladder out in 2009. I was out of work for a month but b/c I had complications. Most of my patients are out of work for 2 weeks. You can't do heavy lifting or strenuous movement for 2 weeks while the incisions heal. Most dr's do it with 3 or 4 incisions. I slept over when mine was done, but I also know people who went in first thing in the a.m. and went home that night. It just depends on your surgeon I guess.

Kate- I would personally try to get Ben sleeping in a consistent place. If he continues to sleep in his swing or bouncer seat, he may get used to needing that "rocking" to get to sleep. How does he go down at night? I'm assuming that the grandmas are going to have pack n plays at their house for him to sleep in? Do the dr's still want him sleeping sitting up b/c of the reflux? If so, then he might need to sleep in the chair for a bit longer. If not, I'd get him sleeping laying down.

Becky S- I can't believe how cold it is down there!
momtoogsncjs
momtoogsncjs

About My Family : Married to Nick for 8+ years and Mommy to 2 and 1 on the way!

Job : RN

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:37 am

Holly- with mine I was out of work for a week and like Jeannette said could lift anything heavy for 2 wks. It was hard b/c I couldnt lift Brennan so needed someone with me when DH was working. It was just day surgery for me. I went in in morning and left by 2pm.
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:21 am

Kate~ Omri & Ezra napped in swings until 3 mths. At 3mths I moved them to their cribs. Did not have a problem. They are on a routine and know when they go to bed etc. I agree that the "rocking and the need to rock" is probably the soothing method for him. So try rocking in a rocking chair before bed and then placing him in there.

Becky~ I remember when I was a kid in FL we had snow once. NYC might be a little warmer then were I am but here on this side of NY it is 10 degrees! YUCK!

Holly~ Could luck! I am glad things are picking up for you.

AFM: I am in my busy season again so I might not be able to be on here all the time, probably once a day or every couple of days. I had to get the drive plowed lastnight because DH said he was bringing the big truck home and was going to stay the night. (YEAH!!!) A little extra time was nice. Anyways, so it was $50.00 to get my 1/4 of a mile drive plowed... not bad.
So he was able to get the truck in here etc. Smile Ezra saw the truck in the dark with all the lights and he was like "mama, daddy brought the city home!!!" as he was jumping up and down. I couldn't help myself but to laugh.

TTYL
Admin
Admin
Admin

About My Family : I am a fun loving Mother and Wife! Living on 10 acres in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of NY. TTC for baby #3. I have two wonderful boys Ezra 4 yrs. and Omri 20 mths. Been married to Matt for 2 years and together 6 yrs.

Job : Graphic Designer

https://ttcamiracle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:29 am

Jeanette-He goes down great at night unless he’s over tired then he cries for about 5 min. But he is great at night. I think he associates the crib with sleeping for a long time at this point since he only has done nights there. He’ll also fall asleep in the swing without it on…it’s more maybe the upright position he likes it for. They mom's both have cribs at their houses so I'm guessing that's where they would be placing him. I was thinking too maybe since he'll be there during the day more too it'll be like a clean slate and he'll go down easy for them. I can only dream!

Heather C-Thanks! And good luck with all the weddings!
Bensmom
Bensmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:43 am

Heather- Ezra is too cute!! Good luck with all the weddings!

Kate- Sorry no advice. YOu all know I do not have the best sleepers. It is hard getting Leo to fall asleep day or night in his bed. He really still needs a crib. I hope it all works out for the grandmas
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

Back to top Go down

Post by KieyasMommy Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:45 am

Man things have been crazy with work so I have not been able to check in for a while now.

Heather C. - Glad to hear you & DH are getting everything worked out. I know you said that he already finds the seperate accounts difficult. If he is wanting to have a seperate account maybe you could keep your joint checking account and he could have a seperate savings account that he keeps a little money in for himself. Just an idea that may be a little easier instead of trying to pay bills out of 2 checking accounts.

Maureen - I'm so sorry your having to go through this again. You and your DH are in my prayers. As for birth control, I have tried the pills but I have a problem trying to make sure that I take them everyday and at the same time each day. I am currently on Ortho Erva (patch). It is much easier for me because I only have to remember to change the patch once a week. The great thing for me is that it doesn't even have to be the same time on whatever your patch change day is. As long as you change it that day then you are good. You wear 3 patches each month and then have 1 week off. I did have a minor problem with the patches in the past. I would break out around the patch. I have been told by my OB/GYN that they have changed the adhesive that is used. Now that they changed it & I got back on it after having Kieya I have not had any problems.

Charrie - Glad you found us! Not much to update you on with me. Kieya has been sick alot but the doctors finally think they know what it is. They think she may have asthma. They are trying her on singular but I'm not really seeing much of a change so I think that when she goes back to the doctor tomorrow they may order a chest x-ray and depending on the results from that she may get put on a nebulizer.

Jeanette - I answered those 2 questions and it said Girl for Kieya so it was right. Just out of curiosity I checked to see what it would say if I got pregnant again this year. It said that I would only have another girl if I got pregnant in June, August, September, or November. That means that there are 8 other months that would be a boy. As much as I would like to be able to re-use the girl things that we have, I would really prefer to have a boy but will be happy with whatever the Lord gives us. Man, I can't wait until I can start TTC again. This waiting until we get our finances in order sucks!!! I hope you start feeling better soon!

Clare - I can't wait to hear what your beta results are! I hope my schedule is not too crazy on Friday so I can get on-line to see what they are. If not I will have to wait until Monday because I don't have internet at home right now. No

Aara - Love the pics of the kids. Hope everything works out with the house. Sounds like you would have plently of room!

Candice - Yay for double digits!!!

Becky - Those were cute pics of Nick. I love the one of the shirt on his head. He is getting big so quick!

Stacey - Love the pics of the nursery. Your DH did a great job painting it!

Kate - I would also try to transition him to the crib for naps. Hope he adjusts to the change quickly.

Sorry to anyone I missed. I have been extremely busy with work so I've gotten behind again. It would be so much easier if I could just get on the internet at home but we don't have the internet right now and can't afford to add on another bill.

Keiya goes back to see the doctor tomorrow. I think the singular may be helping slightly but not much at all. I really think that the doctor will order the chest x-ray and depending on the results from that she may put her on a nebulizer. If they say that she definitly has asthma that will answer so many questions. Hopefully we can get an answer quickly and get her on the right treatment. I think that it probably is asthma but I'm not a doctor so I don't know for sure but I know that's also what the last doctor she saw said he thought it could be.

Well, I guess I better get back to work. TTYAL.
KieyasMommy
KieyasMommy

Job : Board Eligible Orthotist/Resident Prosthetist

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:18 pm

not sure if I posted this or not but here is a video of Brennan on his tractor
TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 29 Th_100_2070
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygirl2002 Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:37 pm

Becky - He looks like he had a blast. Too cute!

Kate - I would also suggest having him do all of his sleeping in the crib. Babies need the consistency to associate the crib to sleeping all the time. Plus its nice to know that when they wake up they can play and mover around in there safely too. Good Luck. Some babies are quick to make the adjustment others it may take longer. I wish you the best of luck!

They are finally coming over today to bring the drywall and equipment over. It will take 3 days to complete so 4 more days of dissarray! Ugh. I hope it goes quickly. Gotta run and check on lunch in the oven.
Tommygirl2002
Tommygirl2002

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:58 pm

I will come back in for persies and to check out Becky's video, I have a pretty bacd headache at the moment and have seemed to have lost the volume control for Alex and Lynn...ugh...

I just got my copy of Prairie Rose and it is the most exciting coolest feeling to see it in person!
ajvinsh
ajvinsh

About My Family : love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next