Trying to Conceive a Miracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TTC a Miracle 2009

+14
mfowler08
sstjohn77
Brennan&Leosmama
CJTTC
mommaking0105
denise73
Bensmom
NicksMom1210
momtoogsncjs
Tommygirl2002
CJ71903
ajvinsh
Adrienne1010
Admin
18 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 8 Empty Re: TTC a Miracle 2009

Post by Tommygirl2002 Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:43 pm

Denise - I am in the same boat as you when it come to weather. It's gonna be bad. We are calling for 20-24 as well. I live in the city though and I really don't have anywhere to go with that much snow. Hmmm maybe I should say something to Tom about getting a snow blower hmmmm. Thanks for the thought!
Tommygirl2002
Tommygirl2002

Job : Stay at home mom!

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne1010 Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:47 pm

Oh, you guys and your snow...

I guess it's not that big of a deal here because we're used to it. The city knows how to plow, and we've got ginormous piles of salt so that the roads aren't slippery. I learned how to drive in the winter...so I actually like it. Very Happy

We don't own a snow blower, either. My DH does all of the shoveling though. Lots of times our neighbors will snowblow some of our sidewalk for us (and my DH buys them a case of beer in the spring Wink ).
Adrienne1010
Adrienne1010

About My Family : Me, DH and DS...born 11/08

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne1010 Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:53 pm

So, who wants to hear about my awesome deal for the day?

I got this bag from ebags (in green): http://www.ebags.com/lug_life/tugboat_mini_duffel/product_detail/index.cfm?modelid=141056&lastterm=lug%20tugboat

They are usually $72. I searched for it thru bing, and am getting 20% cash back (it will be deposited into my Paypal account in 60 days). I got a free shipping code, and 15% off so the total was $61.20. But...then I price matched it to Luggage Pros, and will be getting back $31.21. Plus, since I price matched, ebags is giving me a $10 gift certificate.

Breakdown: $29.99 - $6.00 (bing cash back) = $23.99. Plus, $10 off a future order, plus free shipping. If I don't like the bag I can return it for free! Very Happy

This is the first time I ordered from ebags. They've got a price match guarantee so if you find the same bag for cheaper within 10 days, they'll give you the difference plus $10 gift certificate.
Adrienne1010
Adrienne1010

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:39 pm

Adrienne ~ I know. I grew up in Pittsburgh, learned to drive in the snow, and used to go out partying when there was 6" on the ground. Here in WV?? Let it snow an inch and BAM - the city is shut down. It's crazy. I just hate getting so much at once. And I hate shoveling.

If you have Stacey as a FB friend, she has a picture of Broderick posted. He's a cutie!
denise73
denise73

Job : SAHM

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:49 pm

He is adorable!!! Isn't he? O I cannot wait to hear...

going to go relax with dh will see you all tomorrow Smile
ajvinsh
ajvinsh

About My Family : love

Back to top Go down

Post by waiting4baby Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:30 pm

Where is Stacey???? What is her last name? I want to see pictures of the baby.

Maureen - Congrats on your great interview!

I'm hurting. I haven't taken the pain meds when I'm home alone with Gwen just in case. And I'm aching for them. Going to teach tonight for a few hours. Luckily I can just sit through class since it is adults.
waiting4baby
waiting4baby

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:01 pm

Holly ~ she's under Stacey StJohn Hesselton.
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:43 am

Hello All~

Stacey-CONGRATS!

Denise-Good luck with the snow Sad Its just going to miss us, thank god cause we have already had so much this year and I have to work tomorrow and would have to drive in it. I guess we are just going to get a couple inches.

Clare-Thinking of you today!

AFM-I have today off, taking my camry to Toyota to get the recall fixed, thank god cause it was stressing me out. Yeah, if my car just starts excelerating don't panic, throw it into neutral and coast to a stop, lmao. I can just hear myself screaming! I knew I should have stuck with a Honda which is what I have always had...never buying a Toyota again!

TTYL!
BeckC1210
BeckC1210

About My Family : Mom to Nick born 12/10/2008, wife to Chris

Job : X-Ray Tech

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:46 am

Candice- gret pics and great name!!!

Sorry for all you getting snow

Holly- hope you feel better soon.

Adrienne- great deal
I need to go to facebook now!!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Job : I am an office manager for a property managment office.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygirl2002 Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:26 am

Clare Bear lol- I'm thinking of you today. Keep us posted.

I have my appt today with the OB and I really need to ask how long are they going to let this continue. I am miserable. Yesterday I took my medincine and it never even worked. I had to deal with the pain all day and then this morining I woke right up to it. I just don't think I can take much more of this ladies. I know it sounds selfish but I need this to be over soon!
Tommygirl2002
Tommygirl2002

Job : Stay at home mom!

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:51 am

Aaahhh...Gigi girl, I'm sorry your so miserable...of course you will let the doc know today...hopefully they can do something more, you only have a little further for it to be safer for Lily Smile try to hang in, I know easier said then done...
not selfish, it should not be this hard...
ajvinsh
ajvinsh

Back to top Go down

Post by CJTTC Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:58 am

Clare: I am thinking of you today too! Fingers and toes crossed for you.

Stacey: Congrats!!! I can't wait to hear all about Brody's birth!

Gigi: I am so sorry you are still having such horrible headaches. I hope your OB listens to you today and you guys come up with a plan.

Jeannette: How are you feeling today? I know your pg has been tough too.

Maureen: Yeah on such a great interview. I hope it is exactly what you are looking for.

AFM: Thank you all for your wonderful comments on my photos and name. We are so excited!!! I told my DH the other day that after everything that we have been through it is so wonderful just to see him moving and "playing". The ultrasound tech was great and we had a good time. Today it is raining cats and dogs with a chance of ice! I hope we just get rain or snow. No ice please! I have an appt to get my hair done today and it sure needs it. I don't want to have to cancel due to the weather. Hope you all have a great day and that you ladies on the east coast don't get snowed in! I will be back to check on Clare later.

Candice

CJTTC

About My Family : Candice and Jason have been TTC since March 2007. We have endured multiple failed IUIs and have two children from 2 IVF cycles. We have a daughter waiting for us in heaven and our son, Carson was born 4-7-10! We are so blessed to have this little boy in our lives!

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ71903 Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:04 am

Thanks for thinking of me this morning, everyone! I just had my blood drawn, so now the wait for the nurse to call begins. It would be awesome if it were a great number this time! I've prayed and done all I can do - the rest is out of my hands.

Congrats to Stacey!!! Can't wait to see pics!

Candice - Very nice pics of your little boy! I like his name too!

Denise - That's a lot of snow! Hope you don't get snowed in.

Holly - Hope you start to feel better soon. I'm sorry to hear that you're in so much pain.

Hi to EOE!
CJ71903
CJ71903

Back to top Go down

Post by momtoogsncjs Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:21 am

Clare-
I am hoping and praying for you! I'm going to light a candle for you now. Keeping fingers crossed for you!
momtoogsncjs
momtoogsncjs

About My Family : Married to Nick for 8+ years and Mommy to 2 and 1 on the way!

Job : RN

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:23 am

Gigi- sorry you are feeling so bad.

Clare- praying for good numbers!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:27 am

Clare ~ ok, praying and hoping and doing the baby dance for you (not THAT baby dance, but an actual dance - lol).

BBL for persies.
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne1010 Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:33 am

Clare- I'm on pins and needles for you...

I fell (again) this morning while carrying Jalen. Sigh. This is the 3rd time it's happened. He's never gotten hurt though, just me. Can you believe that I ripped a big hole in my jeans? I think I'm going to write to Levi and tell them that their jeans suck. I can't believe that they aren't thick enough to handle a fall. I guess I'm just a klutz...my ankle just kind of twisted, and down we went! At least this is the 1st fall with no witnessess! Very Happy

Last edited by Adrienne1010 on Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : apparently I can't spell 'hole')
Adrienne1010
Adrienne1010

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:50 am

Praying for you Clare!

Adrienne - I have that problem with my ankle, where I could just be walking and it kind flips to the outside. the docs say I have twisted it so much and so badly that the ligaments are stretched to far...mom says eventually I may have to get pins in, but I will not think of that for a long time to come...
I fell with Alexander when he was 5 months old, on the driveway...he hit his head and I was freaking out, but I guess I cushioned his fall enough that it did not do anything...
ajvinsh
ajvinsh

Back to top Go down

Post by KieyasMommy Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:16 am

Gigi - Hope your appointment goes well today. Sorry your in so much pain.

Clare - Praying for GREAT #s today. Update us when you hear something.

Today I'm still spotting. I'm so confused. I wish it would either stop & I would get a BFP or AF would arrive. How long after AF is due should you wait before you call your doctor if your still getting BFN? I'm thinking I may go to $ tree during my lunch break & pick up a test but I haven't decided yet.
KieyasMommy
KieyasMommy

Job : Board Eligible Orthotist/Resident Prosthetist

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:22 am

Alicia- sorry you still have no answers . How late are you? My Dr made me wait 2 months before they would see me but that was from going off the pill.
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

Back to top Go down

Post by KieyasMommy Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:29 am

Becky this is my 1st cycle off of the patch. My cycle when on birth control is 28 days. Before I started birth control & when I wasn't on it & we were ttc Kieya it was 30 days. My last AF started on 1/2 so if I go by the 30 days I should have started on Monday. I know I'm not really that late yet but the brown and dark red spotting is really throwing me off because I've never had that before AF and I did not have implantation bleeding with Kieya so I don't know for sure if that's what I'm having now. It's driving my crazy.
KieyasMommy
KieyasMommy

Job : Board Eligible Orthotist/Resident Prosthetist

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:22 pm

Alicia- it would drive me crazy too. WIth Leo I went off the pill in august and never got AF. The Dr finally saw me in Nov to see what was going on and I was 6 wks preg. at that point. i got tired of buying test so I stopped testing in Oct. I hope you know something soon
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ71903 Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:07 pm

Hey guys,

The beta was negative. Just thought I'd let you know.
CJ71903
CJ71903

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne1010 Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:09 pm

I'm so sorry Clare. Sad <<<HUGS>>>
Adrienne1010
Adrienne1010

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:21 pm

So sorry Clare. Lots of HUGS
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next