Trying to Conceive a Miracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TTC a Miracle 2009

+14
mfowler08
sstjohn77
Brennan&Leosmama
CJTTC
mommaking0105
denise73
Bensmom
NicksMom1210
momtoogsncjs
Tommygirl2002
CJ71903
ajvinsh
Adrienne1010
Admin
18 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 24 Empty Re: TTC a Miracle 2009

Post by Tommygirl2002 Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:20 pm

Candice- That is the hard part. Is the effacement and that is what takes the longest so that really is progress. Congrats.

So tomorrow is the first day that I will be alone with all of the kids. I'm a bit nervous. Kinda odd! I usually don't feel so inadequate. But lately I feel that way. I think once I get through tomorrow I won't feel like that anymore. DH was to go back to work today but I begged him to take off today and he caved but must go back tomorrow. I have finally taken off my bra after like 4 days with if on. I am a little leaky but not bad. I just needed to let the girls be free. Gotta go!
Tommygirl2002
Tommygirl2002

Job : Stay at home mom!

Back to top Go down

Post by mommaking0105 Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:26 pm

Well I had a great shower at work today. I got alot of gift cards and can't wait to use them. It is going to be hard to wait until my last shower to not want to shop using the cards. But I have about 2 more weeks until my last shower so I know I can wait until then.

Candice - Glad your appt. went well. Yeah I know I'll start getting check on April 1st which will be my 36 week appt.

Maureen - How many more days now until ya'll leave?
mommaking0105
mommaking0105

About My Family : I'm a teacher, wife, and mother to a wonderful daughter

Job : Teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:42 am

good morning all...sorry I havn't been keeping up to date...everyone has been sick all weekend/week...except me, but that feels like it is changing...ugh

It sounds like everyone is having decent weeks Smile

Lynn fell out of her crib yesterday, we have not lowered it and it bugs me that we haven't but rob has had it in his head thje past three months or so that we are moving if it could just wait a little bit longer...you practically have to take it apart when you lower it and there is really no room in our room to do that Sad she is fine...she was in there fussing at nap time and then she was giggling about something and then "thump" and crying...
I held her for a minute and then she pushed herself away from me giggling trying to get down...like "haha i got out"

The apprasial on the house went great, in fact it apprasied for $20k more than what we are paying and we don't have to fix anything to be able to get the mortgage, so that is $20k in equity already...
That was on Tuesday we heard this...
Yesterday we got a message from our agent that she received the mortgage commitment letter...which means WE GOT THE HOUSE! now all we have to do is sit back (actually pack what we can at a faster rate) and wait for closing on the 30th to sign the papers and receive the keys...

I gotta run, lynn is all stuffy and fussin...ugh...at least it is almost the weekend so I can actually be sick and not have to move if I don't want to with Rob home to take care of the kids...
ajvinsh
ajvinsh

About My Family : love

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:12 am

Candice- that is a start!! Glad everything looked good!

Tasha- I know it must be hard to have to wait to spend the GC's! You will have fun when the time comes to go shopping!

Gigi- good luck with having all the kids!

Aara- Glad Lynn was alrgiht. Yeah for a great appraisial!

My friend just found out she is having a girl and my neighbor just had a girl this week so I am dying to go by some cute pink things!
Leo is starting to talk a lot more. His new thing is Who's that? Trying to get him to say peoples names we will point to them and say Who is that? so know he says it all the time!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Job : I am an office manager for a property managment office.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygirl2002 Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:52 pm

Well today went okay. Olivia was very clingy and it ws hard to feed Lily because she would literally climb up me but it's gonna take some adjusting and it's not gonna happen over night. Day by Day right.

WOW!!!! today was a slow day on here. Well gonna go watch Private Practice. Crawl in my bed and prolly die right there from exhaustion!
Tommygirl2002
Tommygirl2002

Back to top Go down

Post by mfowler08 Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:15 am

Hi ladies! I've been ready, but been busy and haven't had the energy to post.

Candice--Congratulations on the effacement. I can't wait to see pictures of your nursery! *hint, hint* Wink

Clare--How are you feeling? Hope you are doing well.

Alicia--Sorry you are having problems with a difficulty patient. Been there...done that....LOL I am sure Denise & Candice have too.

Gigi--Yeah! You survived today! Take you much needed rest time!

Aara--Congratz on the house!

Becky--Leo sounds just too cute for word!

AFM: I just finished working my last day at my hospital. I've been there for 14 years...it feels a little surreal. Everyone kept asking if I was sad...but I'm not. It really hasn't hit me yet. I am sure it will be harder next week when I am not going in everyday. Although on my way out the door, my I ran into my manager. She gave me a bouquet of tulips, a card & hugged me w/tears in her eyes. Of course that made me tear up too. They are having a little party for me tomorrow afternoon that I am going in for...I have a feeling they are going to get me crying there. LOL
mfowler08
mfowler08

About My Family : Happily married to Vincent

Job : RN

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:33 am

Maureen- yay for last day of work!!!That is nice they are having a party for you. I have been at my job for 10 yrs and eventhough it is just me and my boss it would still be hard to leave.

I have to try and take my dog to the vet today. I think she has a UTI. I dread going b/c they alwyas want to do so much and it cost a lot. I am bad and didnt take her in for her annual appointment. I have 2 dogs and it is always over $200 each every year. Hope this visit isnt too much.

On a happy note- both boys slept all night Very Happy
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:39 am

Yay Becky...its always nice when they aallll sleep

Maureen...thats nice of them to have a party for you, it will probably feel more real today...

i ache all over...i went to bed at 8pm last night and slept until 430...ugh...i hate being sick, at least today nathaniel is off school so he can help out today...

i need to go change a diaper, will be back later on
ajvinsh
ajvinsh

About My Family : love

Back to top Go down

Post by momtoogsncjs Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:55 am

Hey girls-
I'm reading but so sick so no persies today. Just put in a call to my OB to see if I can get meds or be seen. Sinus infection. Yesterday I had to take Olivia to the urgent care center as soon as I got home from work b/c her left thumb got slammed in a door at school. She needed x-rays. Not broken but in a semi-cast to keep it still for a few days b/c of the swelling and pain. I felt so bad for her. Now I need to set up an appt. to talk to the principal b/c I want to push for some sort of safety devices for the doors. She's the 4th child this year to get hurt. Sad Also dealing with Colin. Some of his biopsy results are back and it looks like he does have Celiac as well. It's baffling everyone though b/c his bloodwork looks good and his genetic testing said 95% that he didn't have this. So more bloodwork for him and Olivia needs gene testing to see if she has this strange gene too. We already are positive that she has Celiac but need to see if basically what we are dealing with is a mutation or anomoly in the gene. It's just been one of those weeks. Sad
momtoogsncjs
momtoogsncjs

About My Family : Married to Nick for 8+ years and Mommy to 2 and 1 on the way!

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:20 am

Jeannette- sorry you are sick. I hope you can get some meds to help. I saw about Olivia on FB. Poor thing. Poor Colin too. Having stomach problems myself I know how hard it can be and cant imagine having to deal with it as a child. I do think it is great that you found out so early though. I know a lot of people suffer for years and do not know why.
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ71903 Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:21 am

Gigi - Hope your first day alone with the kids goes well today! It's nice that your DH decided to stay home another day. It must be very different when you have children instead of one child.

Natasha - Glad to hear that your shower went well!

Becky - Have fun buying the pink stuff for those baby girls! Hope your dog is feeling better soon. I hate it when my furbabies are sick. Sad

Maureen - Hope the party is fun today! It sounds like your manager really appreciated your good work - that has to feel good. It must be weird to leave after work there for 14 years, but when one door closes, another one opens. Thanks for asking about me too! Smile

Jeannette - (((Hugs))) I'm sorry to hear that you've had such a tough week. Hopefully you start feeling better soon. Poor Olivia - that had to hurt. And all of the stuff with Celiac disease must be hard to deal with too.

AFM - I'm doing well. I'm on my 8th day of Lupron today. No real issues with it except my DH hit a blood vessel the other day when he was doing my shot. Ouch! I also have an ugly bruise from that. I have my first u/s and b/w on Monday, so hopefully everything goes well with that. It's hard not to be a little nervous. I'm officially done with the satellite clinic here since their turn around time for calling me back is awful (what if I need a last minute u/s?), not to mention, I question how competent they are based on past experience with them. This will mean that I will have to drive two hours one way for an u/s and b/w, but I don't really care. IVF is stressful enough - I'd rather feel confident in the medical team that I'm dealing with and know that everything is being taken care of properly. This process isn't cheap either, so I need to know that my case is being handled in the best possible way.

Okay, enough of that. Smile Hope everyone has a nice weekend!
CJ71903
CJ71903

Back to top Go down

Post by momtoogsncjs Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:39 pm

Clare- Glad that you are doing well with your plan so far. Keep us updated! I'm KFC that you have a great retrieval and that things continue to go well!
momtoogsncjs
momtoogsncjs

About My Family : Married to Nick for 8+ years and Mommy to 2 and 1 on the way!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygirl2002 Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:51 pm

I gotta tell you about my day.......................

SO this morning around 630 I started with this intense pain in my belly. Right under my belly button to be exact. I went to the bathroom thinking that if I went to the bathroom it might relieve some of the pain.Well I noticed that I passed two clots that we about the size of and egg and kinda got freaked ut a bit. I went back into the bed and the baby was up so I laid her next to me and I realized I just couldn't move without my whole stomach being in this horrible pain. So I called Dh and told him I needed to call the doctor when the got in and explained this pain. I finally called the office at 8am when they opened. They had me come into have an u/s and then a visit iwth the doctors. Not to sound rude but I was a little shocked that they did a vaginal u/s with my stitches. They did but luckily it didn't hurt to bad. When they did the normal u/s I about jumped off the table they were right on top of my uterus and that is where the pain was coming from. After that met with the doctor and you wanna know what the outcome was. It was determined that since I had the depo shot before i left the hospital it will cause your bleeding to last longer and be more heavier so that is why I was having the clots. Also the depo shot will cause uterus pain and cramping. Well holy crap don't you think someone should have told me that when I got the shot or left the hospital. I have found out that my uterus isn't back where it was yet but that's normal and she said that my tear is almost completely healed up already so that is good. Since then I still hav the pain but it is beginning to subside. I just don't understand I guess. So my day has been rough.

Has anyone watched the show 4 weddings? I am watching it now and it's hilarious, what others say about peoples weddings lol. Well getting ready for bed talk to you all tomorrow! Night!
Tommygirl2002
Tommygirl2002

Back to top Go down

Post by waiting4baby Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:52 pm

Personals soon...

This weekend is that giant re-sale from the mothers of multiples group. I remember telling you about it last year. There is a gigantic field house that just gets loaded with all kinds of stuff and you can get good deals. They will not sell anything that has stains on it or is too worn. Well, if you volunteer to work a 3 hour shift you get to shop early, so I worked today and got to shop tonight.

Adrienne...you will like this...

I bought - a super fancy exersaucer, the standing mirror FP toy, a huge rainforest crawl/stand toy, a bouncer, a whole set of the large cloth blocks, the alphabet caterpillar, lots of other toys, about 100 outfits or sleepers (not kidding) for my baby and my SIL's new baby coming this summer, 5 pairs of Robeez, a bag of sippy cups, tons of socks, books...and I'm sure I'm forgetting stuff, for only $299. I had 95 items, but most of those were bags of stuff or whole outfits. I will definitely volunteer and just shop for the next season on a regular basis! =)
waiting4baby
waiting4baby

Back to top Go down

Post by mommaking0105 Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:17 am

Hey ya'll

Gigi - Sorry about the pain you were in.

AFM - Well nothing really new going on. I'm going to BRU today because at the one around here they are having a baby shower for all expecting mothers with giveaways so I'm going to check that out and get some stuff for Malika
mommaking0105
mommaking0105

Back to top Go down

Post by mfowler08 Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:18 pm

Holly!!!! I've missed you!! How are you doing? That sale sounds amazing. Grats on all the great deals.

Tasha--Have fun at BRU today. Free stuff is the best. How are you feeling?

Gigi--Sorry you are going through all that with the depoprovera. Hope you are feeling better soon.

Clare--Even though it is a long commute, I agree that you have made the best decision by going to the main clinic. You need to have the utmost confience in your healthcare team...especially when so much is at stake.

Hi to everyone else!
I am officially unemployed...and I am happy about it (for the time being). LOL My unit had a going away party for me yesterday afternoon that I went back for. It was really nice, they all chipped in and got us a $300 Target gift card. I was shocked & amazed by that! My co-charge nurse bought me a bunch of chick flick movies, candy & popcorn as a "my hubby is in grad school survival kit". LOL
Today I am going to my oldest brother's house for a going away party for us/early Bday party for my soon to be 19 yr old neice. Pretty much everyday this week is packed w/stuff to do. I am so glad decided to take a some time off from work before we left town. I've know people to leave town the day after their last day at work...too stressful for me! Haha!
Hope everyone has a great weekend!
mfowler08
mfowler08

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ71903 Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:09 pm

Holly - So where is this sale? That seriously sounds awesome! We don't have stuff like that around here - sounds like it would be fun!

Maureen - Have fun at the party! How nice that your co-workers got you a gift card - very thoughtful. You will enjoy your break from work before you move, I'm sure.

Gigi - Hope you're feeling better soon.
CJ71903
CJ71903

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygirl2002 Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:22 pm

Hey ladies, The pain is less today so that is good. I feel like I have been a debbie downer lately and i'm so sorry. I just never expected this time around to be so rough. But it's getting better and it's compeltely worth it. It's late so I just wanted to touch base really quick. Lily woke up this morning with a stuffy nose already! So I just called the doctor and he told me to literally shoot saline up the nose and then suction it back out. WOW what a difference a little saline has down she doesn't sound so bad now and i am less worried. I;ll be back tomorrow and hopefully in a good mood!
Tommygirl2002
Tommygirl2002

Back to top Go down

Post by CJTTC Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:48 am

Well I officially finished my last call shift and I will start my 8 hour shifts tomorrow. We were slammed until about 4:30pm and then nothing!!! So I slept as good as a pg girl in a really hot call room can sleep. I got about every 1 to 1 1/2 hours to pee but I can not complain. At least I was able to get off of my feet. My DH decided to put the pack n play together on Friday and then he installed one of our car seat bases in his vehicle last night. Can men nest??? He is definitely excited and doesn't want there to be anything left undone before this little man arrives. I have to say that the last few days have been a little harder b/c I now have a cold. At least I hope it is b/c colds go away and pg congestion would be here until I deliver. LOL! I am so congested and I have a terrible headache at times. Oh well. I did get through most of my pg without being sick so I can not complain too much. Just hope my body heals itself soon. Have a great Sunday.

Maureen: Yeah for your work party! I would have definitely been emotional. Change is wonderful but it can be stressful and sad at the same time. I hope you have a wonderful time being unemployed and that you are able to be a little less stressed. Good luck.

Clare: Glad things are going well. You will be at ER before you know it!! I know you are excited and nervous. I wanted it to hurry up and be time but then you will be nervous about the amount of eggs you have and how many fertilized. It is an ongoing wait and see process. I have been thinking of you and hoping everything goes perfectly.

Holly: Yeah on the big sale. That is wonderful. Glad you are doing okay.

Gigi: You are not a downer. Don't be so hard on yourself. Our lives are not always perfect and stress-free. Your life just went through a major change and no matter how wonderful that change is it is still a change and it can be stressful. I hope you are feeling better. So happy Lily's nose responded to the saline spray. I started using that a few days ago for my cold and I do think it helps.

PS Another OB appt on Tues. It is crazy how fast a week goes by!

CJTTC

About My Family : Candice and Jason have been TTC since March 2007. We have endured multiple failed IUIs and have two children from 2 IVF cycles. We have a daughter waiting for us in heaven and our son, Carson was born 4-7-10! We are so blessed to have this little boy in our lives!

Back to top Go down

Post by CJTTC Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:49 am

Just realized that I am on my last baby on my ticker!!! We will meet him before you know it!!!

Candice

CJTTC

About My Family : Candice and Jason have been TTC since March 2007. We have endured multiple failed IUIs and have two children from 2 IVF cycles. We have a daughter waiting for us in heaven and our son, Carson was born 4-7-10! We are so blessed to have this little boy in our lives!

Back to top Go down

Post by mommaking0105 Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:27 am

Candice - yes you are close....

Maureen - that sounds wonderful about what your co-workers did for you. I hope you enjoy this time packing and getting everything ready.

Gigi - glad you are feeling a lil' better.

AFM - went to the shower at BRU it wasn't at all what I thought. The giveaways was the same thing you get when you register there, so i didn't stay long. I did buy some pacifers for Malika because we didin't have that yet. Since at my shower I got alot of gift cards I went yesterday to target to get a organiger cube thing for Malika's room with pink and purple drawers to go in. And I got her some more clothes from Jcpenny's. I thought we would be putting up the crib tonight, but that might have to wait until some time this week. Other than that I'm doing good. Some of my mom's co workers want to throw me a shower too...so I have that one around the second week in April. I'm just really excited about the one at the end of this month.
mommaking0105
mommaking0105

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ71903 Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:06 pm

Candice - That is so cute that your DH is nesting! I can't believe how fast time has gone and that you're going to be having your little boy soon! Hope you feel better soon though and that your congestion goes away. I hate nasal congestion so much. Glad to hear that you'll be starting your eight hour shifts soon. That will be nice for you. You're right too about worrying about IVF stuff. I'm already worried that my eggs will be abnormal or something and/or that they won't get enough. And then I'm excited at the same time because I really hope it works. It's hard to stop myself at times from daydreaming about my baby(ies) and about shopping for things for them, etc., but then I have to come back to reality and not jump the gun.
CJ71903
CJ71903

Back to top Go down

Post by mommaking0105 Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:03 pm

Clare - I'm wishing you luck....

AFM - okay is it normal to freak out around this time of pregnancy. It seems like I freak out at least once a week now about something. Either about what we don't have yet or what I need to get or just anything for Malika. I have the big stuff like crib, pack n' play, changing table, car seat. I just don't have alot of the smaller things. I'm happy to get gift cards so I can get what I need. I just want all my showers to hurry up and be finish so I can get what no one got me. I'm feeling good but I know the will go by like nothing. Everyone keeps telling me that first babies are always on time or late and not early. I'm like she could come early, and I want to have what she needs for the first couple of weeks at least. Sorry to vent, but I know ya'll will understand me better than DH. Please tell me that this is normal. That I'm not losing it.

How is everyone else doing today?
mommaking0105
mommaking0105

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygirl2002 Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:26 pm

Natasha - It's completely normal. You just want to be prepared for anything that the little one might need. You will be this way with all of the babies too. It's our instinct to be prepared. It's just the momma in you coming out a bit early.

Candice - Men so go through nesting as well, my dh cleaned the house over again after I did it with Olivia. He actually found an article on Male Nesting lol. Very interesting!!!
Tommygirl2002
Tommygirl2002

Back to top Go down

Post by mfowler08 Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:46 am

Ugh...I woke up at 5:15am this morning b/c of a work dream! Doesn't my subconscious brain realize I am unemployed?!? I dont' want to be dreaming about work...I especially don't want to dream about taking a body down to the morgue! Argh! So I am sitting hear drinking OJ, surfing the net until I get tired enough to go back to sleep.

Also, I got a phone call from the company transporting my car...they are going to pick it up today. The move is suddenly feeling much more real! Now DH & I will have to coordinate our schedules since we'll be down to 1 car for a few weeks. Shouldn't be too much of a problem since his biggest priority is playing video games, lol.
mfowler08
mfowler08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next