Trying to Conceive a Miracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TTC a Miracle 2009

+14
mfowler08
sstjohn77
Brennan&Leosmama
CJTTC
mommaking0105
denise73
Bensmom
NicksMom1210
momtoogsncjs
Tommygirl2002
CJ71903
ajvinsh
Adrienne1010
Admin
18 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 25 Empty Re: TTC a Miracle 2009

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:02 am

Maureen- that is a very nice gift from your co workers! The survival kit sounds cute!

Gigi- you are not a downer. YOu are going thru a lot and are allowed to be emotional. Glad you are feeling better!

Candice- very cute the DH is nesting!! Yay for the last baby on your ticker!!!!

Tasha- it is very normal ! I agree with everything Gigi said!

I had a nice weekend! The weather was great. The boys love being outside so it was niceto play and have fun! We had my friends daughters bday party yesterday. It was at a park and they had a bounce house so Brennan had a ball! This is a busy week. Sat. is my nephews 2nd bday and sunday my BF is getting married. Lots to do!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Job : I am an office manager for a property managment office.

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:24 pm

Gigi-Hows everything going? I hope you are feeling better, they should have let you know that the depo shot could cause that!

Tasha-Glad you had a great shower! I went through exactly what you went through. But I am sure you will get plenty with your showers, I had so many gift cards left over I used them for diapers and formula for months!

Aara-Hope packing is going well!

Maureen-That’s so nice that the people at your work did that for you, it must be bittersweet leaving. You must have so much to do its good that you took extra time.

Becky-How did your dog make out?

Jeannette-How are you feeling? Did those braxton hicks go away? Sorry about Colin having celiac…what do they do for that?

Clare-How did the u/s go today? Whats the next step?

Holly-Sounds like you got great deals! I am jealous!

Candice-That’s so cute that your DH is nesting. My DH wasn’t like that, I wish he was! He’s really bad at putting things together and following instructions, lol. I was 9 months pg putting stuff together, just making him tighten the screws, lol.

AFM-Nick had his 15 month visit today. He is 19lbs 4oz and 29 ½ inches. He gained 1.2lbs and grew an inch and a quarter. He is still off the chart for weight, but the dr said Nicks on his own chart and we will just follow that, lol. Everything else is good! She said he is right where he is supposed to be developmentally. We were there and I was talking to her and he said down for the first time cause he wanted to get off my lap, lol. We are going to try to go without the zantac and see how he does, fingers crossed!

TTYL

Becky C.
BeckC1210
BeckC1210

About My Family : Mom to Nick born 12/10/2008, wife to Chris

Job : X-Ray Tech

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne1010 Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:37 pm

I know I haven't posted in FOREVER, but just know that I'm reading (every few days, anyway). Very Happy

Holly- I love your awesome deals. You're making me proud! Wink
Adrienne1010
Adrienne1010

About My Family : Me, DH and DS...born 11/08

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ71903 Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:40 pm

Becky C. - Good to hear that everything went well with Nick's appointment today! Hopefully he won't need the Zantac anymore.

AFM - The u/s and b/w went well today, so I started my stims. I have another u/s and b/w appointment on Thursday to see how I'm responding so far to the stims. Hopefully everything continues to progress nicely. They are expecting my ER to be around March 26-28.
CJ71903
CJ71903

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:44 pm

Clare-Thats great news! Your ER will be here before you know it. So exciting!
BeckC1210
BeckC1210

Back to top Go down

Post by CJTTC Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:04 pm

Clare: Glad your appt went well and I am so glad that you are starting your stims!! That is the exciting part (for me anyways). Hope all goes well and remember that you might not see a lot on your u/s Thurs but your eggs will be growing!! Good luck.

Adrienne: Hope you are doing well.

Heather A: How are you? We haven't heard from you in so long. I hope things are well.

Natasha: I agree with everyone else. I have had a few instances where I felt like I needed to be doing something or something wasn't going to be done in time. It will get done don't worry too much. I had a million "to-do" lists and it felt really good to get those things checked off. I think I stressed the most about making sure my childcare was set up and ready to go for July. I wanted everything done in case I went early or in case I felt like crap the last month of pg. Well I finally feel like everything is done. I need to put my suitcase together but I have everything stacked up in my office. I just need to put it in the bag! Good luck with all of your showers and you will get lots of things so don't buy too much right now.

Maureen: You are right about the move coming fast. I can't believe it. Is your DH getting excited and/or nervous about starting school? It will be a big change for you all but totally worth it in the end.

AFM: Hope you all had a great Monday. We were slammed at work and I had to take beeper for a few hours which meant I was the last 8 hour person to leave. Yuck! So I got to leave at 5:30pm (2 hours late) but at least I am not there are evening and night. I am home now and just waiting for DH to get home so we can cook some dinner.

Candice

CJTTC

About My Family : Candice and Jason have been TTC since March 2007. We have endured multiple failed IUIs and have two children from 2 IVF cycles. We have a daughter waiting for us in heaven and our son, Carson was born 4-7-10! We are so blessed to have this little boy in our lives!

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:46 am

Becky-I am glad Nick had a good appt and is doing well!! My dog had inflammed bladder and is on 2 meds but otherwise she is good!

Clare- I am glad you had a good appt!!

I need to get Leo some spring clothes. Most of what he has are 18month and he is too big!! There is a consignment shop that has an extra % off on wed. so I might try it out tomorrow and see what I can find! I have a store credit so it'll be nice if I cant get stuff and spend no money!!!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:22 am

Becky-Nick needs spring/summer clothes too. He gets everything in the winter because of his bday/Christmas. I got some carters outfits at BRU the other day, they were 50% off.

AFM-Had to call out of work today. Nick started with a temp last night of about 100. Thought it was just the shots but he was up all night with a cough and all congested. This morning it his temp was 102 and he is a snot machine. I felt really bad calling out of work again, but DH had to go in today. I have tomorrow off too so hopefully he is better by thursday!

Becky C.
BeckC1210
BeckC1210

Back to top Go down

Post by CJTTC Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:33 pm

Becky and Becky: I told my DH the other day that when this LO grows out of 3-6 month clothes that we are going to have to do some major shopping. I am sure it is hard to keep their wardrobe up with how fast they can grow!

AFM: It seems to be slow on here lately. I guess everybody is really busy and I know that will be me soon as well. I am getting ready to go to my appt. I am sure all will be fine. I have about kicked this cold. It has lasted a week but my headaches and sinus pressure are much better just still have the stuffy nose (but not nearly what it was). I am noticing the swelling in my hands and feet though. My shoes are tight even in the mornings! I guess that is normal the last month of pg. Hope you all have a wonderful evening and I will be back on later.

Candice

CJTTC

About My Family : Candice and Jason have been TTC since March 2007. We have endured multiple failed IUIs and have two children from 2 IVF cycles. We have a daughter waiting for us in heaven and our son, Carson was born 4-7-10! We are so blessed to have this little boy in our lives!

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne1010 Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:37 pm

Becky's: I got Jalen a bunch of stuff at Target (shocking, I know) today. They had a bunch of shirts & shorts for $3 each. On the Target website, there is a coupon for $5 off $30 purchase of children's clothes. So, I got 6 shirts & 4 shorts for $25! Very Happy
Adrienne1010
Adrienne1010

About My Family : Me, DH and DS...born 11/08

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:43 pm

Adrienne-Lol, yeah shocked its Target! Thanks for the info, maybe I will make it there tomorrow if Nick is feeling better.
BeckC1210
BeckC1210

Back to top Go down

Post by CJTTC Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:18 pm

Not much change. He said I was softer (meaning more effaced) but still not dilated. I am kind of glad though b/c he is leaving tomorrow and won't be back until Sunday. I really want him to deliver this baby so I don't want to have him this week anyways. I think that I have "dropped" though. I am still measuring the same as last week and I all of sudden feel like he is sitting on my legs. LOL! I guess this can happen 2-3 weeks before delivery for first time moms so I should be right on track!

Candice

CJTTC

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:24 pm

Hi ladies ~ I'm home! I survived 8 days with my mother and we didn't kill each other - lol. I'm glad to be home. While I was up there, AF started (nice - insert eye roll) and now I'm feeling "scratchy" in my throat. Alexa's eye teeth started coming in so her nose has been crazy running. I'm just happy to be home.

I did read but I'll be back for persies later.

I'm glad everyone is doing well. And on the plus side, it's going to be 72 here on Friday!!!
denise73
denise73

Job : SAHM

Back to top Go down

Post by waiting4baby Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:08 am

So Denise, it's March. Are you actively TTC now????!!!

Clare - Your ER will be here soon! I'm so excited to hear how many eggs they retrieve! I can't WAIT to celebrate your BFP!

Candice - I'm so glad things are going well. You will be posting baby pictures before you know it!

I am sorry ladies...I have just been soo busy. This weekend both of my companies compete and the adult group rehearsed from 9pm on Saturday to 5am Sunday morning. We had to finish the dances! Plus with the house and baby and competition season and trying to get costumes and everything situated, I have no break! Hope to be here soon.
waiting4baby
waiting4baby

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:00 am

Candice- they do outgrow clothes fast! Leo is very messy as well so everything is stained. That is why I buy cheap walmart or target clothes!!

Adrienne- good deals!!

Denise- I am glad you survived!!!

Holly GL this weekened!!

My friends wedding this weekend is outside and there is 30-60% (depending on the channel) chance of rain. I hope we can at least get thru the wedding with no rain. The reception is inside so it can rain in the evening!!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

Back to top Go down

Post by mfowler08 Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:38 am

Holly--Wow...that overnighter sounds like it was intense! I don't know how you do it woman!

Denise--Happy belated BDay!

Becky--I hope the weather holds for the wedding!

AFM: We had a little party with some of our co-workers last night at a place called The Garage. It's a pool hall/restaurant/bar/bowling alley that was put into an old automotive garage. It sounds seedy, but it's actually a really cool place. Vincent and I used to go there all the time when we were first dating. It was great seeing people again, but it still doesn't seem real that I most likely won't be seeing any of them again.
I am still also trying to get my butt motivated to do all the crap around the house that needs to be done. I'm hoping I can make a big dent in it today.

I am kind of bummed though that I haven't been able to sleep in...my body keeps waking me up at 5:30am. Ugh! LOL
Count down in 7 days until the move!
mfowler08
mfowler08

About My Family : Happily married to Vincent

Job : RN

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:19 am

Holly ~ well, we decided to wait another month b/c (and this is silly because it's only a date) if my cycles stay the way they are, the due date would be on my ex-H's birthday. I can't have that - lol. So we're waiting until April. You make me tired with everything you're going thru!!

Maureen ~ my birthday is this Sunday so I still have a few more days of being 36 left! Congrats on being done with work and that place sounds cool.

Becky ~ fingers crossed for nice weather for your friend's wedding!!

Alicia ~ sorry AF came. Good luck with your December baby!!!

Becky C ~ I hope Nick is feeling better. And I hope you get to enjoy your nice weather. It's going to be in the 70s either Thurs or Fri or Fri and Sat. I can't remember!

Clare ~ I'm getting so excited for you. I'm with Holly ~ can't wait to celebrate your BFP!!

Natasha ~ totally normal to freak out - lol. I freaked out a lot and then when I was driving to get induced, I cried the whole time (all 3 minutes it takes to get to the hospital) b/c I wasn't going to be a good mom. Ah, hormones.

Candice ~ wow - you're almost done! I can't wait to meet your little boy!!

Hi to EOE. I know I'm missing you guys but I'm brain farting right now. I did read and I think about you guys everyday!!!

I think Chris and I are going out for a bit today since it's St. Patrick's Day. I may even have a drink. And I haven't had a drink since St. Patty's Day 2008, right before I got pg with Alexa. I may have to come home after one drink. Although I chugged some Nyquil last night and am feeling a bit better!

Off to give Alexa some food. BBL.
denise73
denise73

Job : SAHM

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:24 am

Denise-GL TTC next month!!! Enjoy the drink today!!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

Back to top Go down

Post by mfowler08 Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:08 pm

Denise--Sorry about the confused bday msg...I thought I saw ppl wishing you happy Bday on Fb, lol. Embarassed
mfowler08
mfowler08

About My Family : Happily married to Vincent

Back to top Go down

Post by momtoogsncjs Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:58 pm

Happy St. Patty's Day everyone!
momtoogsncjs
momtoogsncjs

About My Family : Married to Nick for 8+ years and Mommy to 2 and 1 on the way!

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:01 pm

You too Jeannette! HOw are you feeling?
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:44 pm

wow...

Happy St Patty's Day! I am tired, Lynn has not been sleeping the past few nights Sad we just got back home from yet another dentist apt. Next week they are going to finish and I will have a lovely smile again..yay...

packign is going ok...I get a few boxes here and there, but the room is limited. it will be a lot easier when we can take stuff up to the house and make room for em to pack more during the week. We are going up on the first weekend in april and working on cleaning and whatever repairs and painting we can do. with that we will take up a bunch of stuff we do not need and/or the boxes that are packed already. Then during the week I will pack more boxes that we will take up the next weekend or I will take up sometime during the week. Put the kids in a room with the extra tv and toys, let them play while I do some cleaning and painting...

they are napping now so I think I will have to go lay down myself...ttyl
ajvinsh
ajvinsh

About My Family : love

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:51 pm

Hi-

Finally get to take a breather and get on her! lol

I think it was Candice that said something about me being excited about OB appointment. Not! lol You have to shave your legs etc. I found out though since my Dad's side of the family has the breast cancer gene and bone cancer gene I have to start getting mamograms next year at age 25-26 cause my aunt was diagnosed at 28 and passed at 32. Sad

Yes, we will be starting TTC #3 this summer.

We are having a VERY hard time with Ezra and #2 potty training! He will hold it for a week so he doesn't have to poop on the potty! At at that point it is hell for him to go even with Miralax. I am clueless!!! I wanted him to be in Pre-K this summer...doesn't look like that will happen. Ugh.

Denise- Glad to see you back!

Holly- wow I tought I was crazy busy with my business but you are too. Make sure to get some sleep!

Jeanette- Hope you are resting and keeping that baby in!

Maureen- Cannot believe it is almost time for you to move!

Clare- I hope everything is going well this cycle.

Well got to get Ezra ready for bed. 2 more weeks till Matt's last day then he has 2 weeks off before starting his new job!
Admin
Admin
Admin

About My Family : I am a fun loving Mother and Wife! Living on 10 acres in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of NY. TTC for baby #3. I have two wonderful boys Ezra 4 yrs. and Omri 20 mths. Been married to Matt for 2 years and together 6 yrs.

Job : Graphic Designer

https://ttcamiracle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:21 pm

Holly-you are making me tired just hearing about all the stuff you have going on! Good luck with your competitions, I danced and competed through high school, I still miss it so much!

Becky-I hope the weather holds out for your friends wedding

Maureen-I am glad you had fun with your friends! It must be hard to leave, but exciting at the same time.

Denise-Glad you had fun at your moms and you didn’t kill each other. I hope you have a good time out tonight, have a beer for me!

Aara-ugh, I can’t imagine packing everything in this house up, I hope it goes quickly for you!

Heather-I just bought Nick a potty, just to have it in the bathroom so he knows what it is. Most of my friends had their kids potty trained by 2, but they were girls and I heard they are a lot easier! Good luck with that and with TTCing!

AFM-Nick is feeling much better, temp is down. He has been horribly cranky, I think it’s a combo of him being sick and the fact that his molars and top canines are coming in together. I talked to the dr on monday about his newest thing, he now bangs his head when he is tired and throws a tantrum. Its not hard, but its really scary to see him do it. Has anyone else ever had a child who did this. She says its normal and that about 25% of kids, mostly boys, do it. She said to just walk away and ignore it. It seems to be only when I am around, my cousin said she has never seen him do it. Its also just when I take something away from him that he’s not supposed to have. So basically its to get mommys attention.

I am actually kinda looking forward to working tomorrow…I think it will almost be like a break for me, lol.

TTYL

Becky C.
BeckC1210
BeckC1210

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:09 pm

Becky C.- We have been potty training since....are you ready for this one.... since he was 2!!!! He will be 4 in MAY!!! UGH!

Omri will through a fit but it is on the floor when I take something away. Ezra on the other hand well he is a loud mouth to put it nicely Smile

Good Luck!
Admin
Admin
Admin

About My Family : I am a fun loving Mother and Wife! Living on 10 acres in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of NY. TTC for baby #3. I have two wonderful boys Ezra 4 yrs. and Omri 20 mths. Been married to Matt for 2 years and together 6 yrs.

Job : Graphic Designer

https://ttcamiracle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next