Trying to Conceive a Miracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TTC a Miracle 2009

+14
mfowler08
sstjohn77
Brennan&Leosmama
CJTTC
mommaking0105
denise73
Bensmom
NicksMom1210
momtoogsncjs
Tommygirl2002
CJ71903
ajvinsh
Adrienne1010
Admin
18 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 13 Empty Re: TTC a Miracle 2009

Post by denise73 Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:22 pm

Becky ~ how sweet. We did dinner last night but tonight the hubby is thisclose to being in the dog house. Just an idiot at times, although I love him and wouldn't trade him. I was actually thinking about getting one of those sensor cans but I guess not. It'll cost me an arm and a leg in batteries!

Clare ~ I'm so happy for you guys! I personally know 4 people who did IVF. Two got pg on the first try, one it took 2 and the 4th it took 3. But I was really hoping you were coming on here to tell us you won millions!

Candice ~ yay for great showers. I remember getting all of my stuff and then washing the clothes. I swear I sat on the couch down in our basement forever trying to figure out how to fold onesies. They're so small - lol.

Jeannette ~ how are you feeling? Have your cramps subsided? Is it getting any easier?

Gigi ~ you have to check in here at least once a day to let us know you and Lily are ok!

Hi to EOE. Alexa is asleep and Chris is next door playing a stupid video game. I know he could be doing worse but because he wanted to play this game, he wanted me to put off making dinner. Nope, I wasn't going to do that b/c Alexa couldn't wait. So I didn't cook. She ate a Gerber meal and I ate cereal. He knew I was mad b/c I keep getting I love you texts. Ding dong.

My neighbor is having a NASCAR party tomorrow and we're invited but I don't want to go. I hate racing. I love football and hockey, can watch baseball and basketball, but NASCAR puts me to sleep. So I may stay home and watch the Penguins play instead.

I'm going to enjoy the peace here. TTYL.
denise73
denise73

Job : SAHM

Back to top Go down

Post by momtoogsncjs Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:18 am

Denise-
Sorry DH is being a bonehead. I swear, men are clueless at times. I wouldn't have put off dinner either. I base everything on the kids schedules. They need to eat and sleep at certain times. I know if my kids get off schedule they get crazy! I too hate Nascar. I wouldn't watch it if you paid me too. Good thing no one around here and none of our friends watch it at all! Wink
momtoogsncjs
momtoogsncjs

About My Family : Married to Nick for 8+ years and Mommy to 2 and 1 on the way!

Job : RN

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:22 am

Hey now...Nascar is all that bad Wink I do have my doll meeting today so I will be dvr - ing it and watching it in spurts tomorrow between doing other things...

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! I will not be getting my other half of my gift until after my meeting...ugh...whatever it is it is not hiding in the car b/c I will be taking that today, so it is small enough that he hid it in here...which means it is not a computer that he needs to set up...

Clare...sorry about your trip...but yay for being able to move forward so soon!
ajvinsh
ajvinsh

About My Family : love

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:24 am

Jeannette ~ yeah, he told me he was sorry but he'll do it again. It just drives me crazy. Before we had her, it was no big deal to eat at 7 or 7:30, because when we were both working day work, we didn't get home until then. But now, she cannot wait that long. And since she's eating what we do, I'm not putting it off or eating with her alone. That isn't the point of a family dinner.

Aara ~ I'm not bashing NASCAR ;o) It's just not my thing. It never was. I'm thinking jewelry???

I hope everyone had a good night. Alexa got up at 3:30 babbling in her crib, playing, and Chris went and got her - sigh. I know he did it b/c he had to work today and won't see her but man, I was sleepy - lol. She did fall back to sleep at 4:30 until 9 so I'm not complaining.

I think I am definitely staying home today to watch my Pens play. Plus, my poor hamstrings are KILLING me from my workout 2 days ago. The thing is, I can't remember what I did different to make them ache so much. Oy.

TTYL and I hope everyone has a great Valentine's Day <3
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by mommaking0105 Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:12 pm

Denise - I feel you about have family dinners and with having kids I can imagine not having them on a schedule for family dinner. I too do not like Nascar nothing against it just don't like it.

Clare - sorry your trip wasn't too good. Good news about starting IVF next month it will be here before you know it.

I hope everyone has a good Valentine's Day. I'm just chillin' with DH today. He fixed breakfast and we are just going to chill today.
mommaking0105
mommaking0105

About My Family : I'm a teacher, wife, and mother to a wonderful daughter

Job : Teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygirl2002 Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:22 pm

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!

I hope everyone is having a good one. I got some pink roses and balloons from my hubby and some chocolates, earrings and necklace from the kids. It was a very nice day so far. Me and Dh got the kids a few little goodies and each a card. We got Olivia a 2 pack of the Nuby sippy cups. She does the best with them and they are pink so she loves them lol.

Denise - Sorry Alexa was so bad, I'm sure you feel the same way I do. It's not like they are trying to be bad it's just the they are into everything and it's so frustrating. That is how it is with Olivia anyway. SHe isn't trying to be bad she just goes for all the bad stuff, lol. They are such a handful at this age I am afraid of what it will be like when they actually get to be 2. Ohh I can't stand Nascar. Sorry don't want to offend anyone but I just do't get the point of watching car go around and around for hours lol. I like Football and baseball and I can swallow basketball but not to much. I like hockey just don't watch it too much. My dh does crap like that too sometimes and just want to smack em! lol.

Clare - I am so happy that your able to move forward to the IVF so quickly. I just know that this will work for you. My BF just had her baby in December and her's is an IVF baby too. It took them like 4 tries so try not to get discouraged if it doesn't happen right away I just know that it will. I am really happy for you again. I am glad you got back from your trip safely.

Maureen - Great news about the email. It sounds to me that they are very interested and most likely you have a job waiting for you and that facility. The next few weeks will go by so fast too. I hate moving. When DH was in the Army and we were stationed in VA. We moved like 6 times in 3 years. Ugghh not fun. I am so glad once he was done and now we own our home so no more moving until we decided lol.

Candice - Glad you had a great time at your shower. I makes it all the more real doesn't it. I just love showers. I love seeing all the baby stuff!

Natasha - I hope your breakfast was good. We are just chillin today too!

Well.....nothing new here. My head has been feeling better now if just kind of comes and goes here and there. But, I am able to do a bit more since it's not so bad. Yesterday we got bought a new dishwasher wow it was more expensive than i thought it was going to be but I feel it was well worth it cuz, we bought the warranty for 5 years and the installation too. I can't wait thought. Ours broke like 2 months ago and I miss having it. We also went to the carpet store and were able to bring home some samples to look at. They are coming out on Wed. to do the free estimate. They seem really nice and didn't even try to sell me the most expensive kind either so I was completely impressed with that. And the fact that he went over everything with us too. Well that's about it for now.
PS. I want the baby out now lol. everything hurts now. lol. I know I can wait I am just really uncomfortable. Maybe my water will break on it's own, wouldn't that be nice lol.
Tommygirl2002
Tommygirl2002

Job : Stay at home mom!

Back to top Go down

Post by waiting4baby Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:22 am

Becky C. - Wow. Your MIL has some nerve! I can't believe she would try to get away with something like that!

Candice - I'm so glad you enjoyed your shower! It does feel strange to go to a shower and not have to bring a gift!

Clare - Good luck with the IVF! That is coming up. The reason I'm excited about this is because the chances of success with IVF are sooooo much higher than with IUI. Hugs and happy vibes being sent your way.

Denise - Wow. I can't believe your husband expected you to wait on feeding Alexa so he can play a game! Glad you didn't end up cooking! I also do not like Nascar, but I'm not too big on football either. And I love the new picture.

Gigi - Let that baby cook a little longer, and she will be here before you know it! I'm glad you got a new dishwasher. I love getting new big stuff.

Aara - What was the 2nd half of your gift???

AFM - Bill and I saw Avatar in IMAX tonight. I knew he would love it, and he did. We also went to Houlihan's for dinner, my fave restaurant and my mom watched the babe. Can you believe I have a six month old baby? She is getting soooo big. My favorite thing lately is that she has turned into such a snuggler. She will not rest her head on me and snuggle because she wants to when before it was because she was so tired and couldn't fight it. So sweet. And napping is getting better!!!! I really hope it continues to get better. =)
waiting4baby
waiting4baby

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:29 am

Holly-Isn't it amazing how quickly they grow!

Gigi-Glad you are feeling better!

AFM-Ugh, DH just pissed me off. He is off today and we got into an arguement because I wanted him to come to the little gym with us so he could see Nick play. He started telling me all the things he has to do today and it just seems like he has had a lot of free time lately to do these things, but just waits for the times when we are all home together to do them. When he only has half days to work or a day where he just has a couple things to do he spends most of his time with one of his friends who owns a tanning salon hanging out there and talking all day. Like Saturday MIL decided she wanted to take Nick for a couple hours while DH went and looked at a couple jobs. Well that took him all of an hour and he spent the rest of the day hanging out with his friend and then waited until I got out of work to go to the gym. There are also a million projects around here that he could work on and instead he goes and talks to his buddy all day. Well now he is pissed, probably cause he knows I am right, so he packed himself a lunch and left, not telling me where he is going. Ugh, he is definitely on my poop list!

Thanks for listening to me vent!
BeckC1210
BeckC1210

About My Family : Mom to Nick born 12/10/2008, wife to Chris

Job : X-Ray Tech

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:50 am

aaawww...sorry Becky C...men can be slimes sometimes
I get upset with Rob at times b/c he sits and plays on the computergame most of his off days, but says he wants to get this done and this done...yet...he sits there and the day gets away from him...

well the second half of my present was...not there...he was going to sit down and write me a letter yesterday while I was away...but the day seemed to get away from him. When I left he was playing on his game, Lynn was awake (yet he said she woke up shortly after I left) once she was awake she would not let him do anything but play...then all of the sudden it was time to make dinner...ugh...yeah the day got away from him again...b/c of the game and him not moving away from it...
I want to be angry...and I am sort of...but he did give me a bag of chocolates the other day...

smells like I gotta diaper to do and laundry just buzzed...ttyl
ajvinsh
ajvinsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne1010 Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:00 pm

I totally owe persies. I've been reading, just not posting. Work blows. I'm so busy. Then when I'm home I don't want to be on the computer. Not much going on with me. Jalen is getting so big and talking more and more and getting sassier by the day. But, he's also getting more cuddly too. I'm just so proud to see him grow everyday.

Oh! And today I won the RMG from Ju Ju Be today which means I can pick out ANY bag I want for free! I'm super excited!
Adrienne1010
Adrienne1010

About My Family : Me, DH and DS...born 11/08

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:14 pm

Becky C ~ what in the world is it with men lately? I hope that Chris came to his senses and apologizes to you. And I hope that you and Nick has so much fun at the gym today.

Aara ~ sorry you didn't get your gift - boo.

Adrienne ~ congrats on your score!

Holly ~ yeah, Chris can be a dolt sometimes. So we discussed it today and have come up with a plan - which I TOTALLY blew today b/c I needed some ingredients for dinner tonight and we didn't end up eating until almost 6:30!! I'm sure he was loving it but he did have the courtesey not to say anything about it. Thanks for the comment on the pic!

Hi to EOE. I'm getting ready to hit the sack. Alexa pooed 4 times today and the last one was a nasty one. I don't know if she's catching a bug or if it's her teeth. Then tonight she smacked her cheek off of the recliner and she screamed b/c she was hurt. Then she decided to throw a temper tantrum so we had 25 minutes of solid crying and no consoling. I finally made her rock with me in the chair and she fell asleep. I hope that it's for the night.

TTYL.
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by mfowler08 Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:39 pm

Hey ladies...not much going on here. Just working and planning the move. I am so ready to be done w/work. My same problem employee was 1 hour late for work today. Talk about unprofessional!!! So I had to write her up so we can begin formal disciplinary action. (This is the same one that was 1 1/2 hr late the week before last)
mfowler08
mfowler08

About My Family : Happily married to Vincent

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:34 am

Well...Rob went to the house inspections after work yesterday...
there are signs of past and present termites, but the guy could not get up to where it was to see if they moved up or not...
there is cracking in some of the walls...foundation walls also...
50% of the windows need replaced...which we already saw
hot water heater needs replaced, its rusted and leaking
the whole electrical needs replaced...its bob and stuff...old stuff apprantly and a safety hazard
there was a long list...a lot we can do ourselves and our agent knows of a retired guy in harrisburg that does work here and there for fun and is reasonable
the guy brought a c2 thingy for the gas smell that we had in the basement when we were there and there are no signs of it...its just the smell, but the c2 is going up through the chimney like it should

Rob's going through all of this with me and it's like...sssoooo...are we still going for it after finding all this other stuff out or not
he said that he did not see anything that made him want to walk away...make a priority list of what needs done right away and everything taken care of the house would be a great investment...
so I guess next step is the loan phase...
ajvinsh
ajvinsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:01 am

Ok I read everything yesterday but cant remember it all to do persies. Sorry.

Aara- good luck with the house

Hope everyone had a nice Valentines Day. Brennan was up at 6am wanted to give us our gifts! He stayed the day/ night with my parents. It was so quiet with jsut Leo home! I had yesterday off !! It was nice. I am going out of town this weekend for BF bachelorette party so that means 3 day work week!!!!!!!!!!!! I picked up the bridesmaid dress a few weeks ago and it was tight. I was on AF so thought that could be why b/c the sample one fit great. Tried it on again yesterday and it fit the same. Too tight around the ribs and made me look preggo. The reciept says sales finally so I was so afraid I would have to wear it anyway. I called yesterday and they siad it happens a lot b/c the samples get stretched. They siad I can bring it back it and exchange it. I have to try and go during lunch b/c the wedding is in 5 wks!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Job : I am an office manager for a property managment office.

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:54 am

Aara ~ good luck with the house!

Maureen ~ that is just nervy. And then she'll wonder why she's being fired.

Becky ~ if they can't get you a new dress, try putting some "gut sucker" under-garment under there. I love Spanx but they're pretty pricey. Target has some good ones that are comfy and reasonably priced. And sometimes just a good pair of control top panty hose work. Good luck!

Alexa slept until 8 this am so I'm not complaining. And she's in a good mood so bonus there! We're finishing breakfast and then who knows what we'll be into!
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:02 am

Denise- I got the ones fro target and it didnt help. The maid problem is it was tight in the ribs so I couldnt make that smaller. They said I could exchange it just not for the same style(fine with me) b/c it is 12 wks to ship. The funny thing is when you buy in the store it takes 4-6wks or more. I ordered the dress for my sisters ,same store, online and it took a week ot get it!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ71903 Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:35 pm

Aara - Good luck with the house! The inspection and loan phase can be nerve-racking, but once you actually get the house, it becomes exciting. I don't remember if you put up a pic of this one or not or maybe I missed it when I was in Vegas.

Denise - Glad that Alexa is doing well today. I also hate NASCAR. It was the one sport that my husband said he'd never do a fantasy sport for. I say, "never say never" because look what he did - fantasy NASCAR. He's not a big fan either, but just has a thing for fantasty sports, I guess. Men.

Holly - I love Houlihan's! We don't have one by us anymore though since we moved to a smaller area. Glad that you guys had a nice night out. I can't believe that you're sweet little girl is six months already - time flies! She is such a doll!

Tasha - So nice of your hubby to fix your breakfast on Valentine's Day! What did he make you?

Candice - How are you doing?

Becky - My bridesmaid's dress for my sister's wedding ended up fitting too tightly when it came in, as well. They let me exchange it for a new one. I was so scared at the time though that they wouldn't.

Maureen - I hate it when people are unprofessional at work. Seriously, is it that hard to be on time? Or call if you're going to be late? I've never understood it. When I worked in HR, I had to deal with that crap and I was never very patient with it. I'll bet that you're glad to be done soon - open a new chapter in your life.

Gigi - Hope your baby comes soon! Glad to hear that you're feeling better though. What a relief.

AFM - It's so surreal that we're going to be doing IVF next month - wow. I am going to get my medication outline packet this week in the mail and we have a phone discussion about it on Monday. I also received our "IVF Payment Plan" today which was crazy. This is really happening. It's kind of a weird feeling. I'm glad to be getting closer to having my baby though! Other than that, just doing a little laundry now. My dog is getting his teeth professionally cleaned tomorrow. He has some tartar and stuff that we can't get off with brushing and I've heard that this can be a good thing to do when they get older. Hopefully he does well with it.

Talk to you all later!
CJ71903
CJ71903

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne1010 Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:41 pm

Clare- I'm excited about your IVF! Are you going to tell us what it involves (step by step)?
Adrienne1010
Adrienne1010

About My Family : Me, DH and DS...born 11/08

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ71903 Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:58 pm

Adrienne - If you're curious, I'll let you know as I go along. Smile
CJ71903
CJ71903

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:49 pm

Denise-He apologized, but I am still mad, lol.

Aara-I am glad nothing that they found in the house made you guys want to give up. I have my fingers crossed your house hunting is over!

Clare-I am so excited for you! I have so many people in my life that have beautiful IVF babies and I know you will too!

Becky-Glad they could get you a new dress!

AFM-Nick did great at the Little Gym yesterday, he is definitely coming out of his shell. I wish I could say the same for the little girl that puked all over my left leg and right foot when we were sitting indian style on the mat at the end of class. I don't mean spit up either, ALL OUT PUKE. Soaked right through my sweatpants, and then the mother didn't even apologize or anything. I mean, I know it wasn't the kids fault, but is something like that happened with Nick I would definitely apologize. She wasn't even that concerned with the kid, she was busy trying to clean it up and I had to ask her for a paper towel to wipe myself off, lol.

So my brother and his girlfriend got engaged tonight. It wasn't a big surprise, she helped him pick out the ring, lol. I am happy for them as long as they are happy. He used his tax return money to buy it, which is better than blowing it all on drugs like he did last year. I just hope everything stays this way, he hasn't even been clean a year. He made a shirt for their son that said Mommy, will you marry Daddy? and then on the back he wrote PLEASE? I came up with the idea, lol.

Alright, off to watch American Idol!

Becky C.
BeckC1210
BeckC1210

About My Family : Mom to Nick born 12/10/2008, wife to Chris

Job : X-Ray Tech

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:36 pm

Becky C ~ that is so great about your brother. I really hope he's changed his life around. Sounds like he got the support he needed. As for the puking girl, first, I would have barfed myself (sometimes I don't know how I even did the medic thing) and then I would have been angry about no apology. If it were my kid, I'd probably be mortified, even if she couldn't help it. And glad Chris said sorry - lol.

Becky ~ ok, so I totally missed where you said it was tight in your ribs. Gotcha now.

Clare ~ I'm very excited for your IVF and I would also like to follow along! Alexa is doing ok. She's got a rash on her bum from some loose stools (who would think that this would even be an ok conversation??) yesterday but she's not acting sick or anything. I was teaching her that she's "one" so when you say "you're one" she points at you (instead of putting her finger up) and then "says" one. It's not clear but I know it's what she's trying to say.

Adrienne ~ here's my annual speech - I hate tax time b/c it takes you away from us Surprised(

Hi to EOE. Alexa is in bed and I should be reviewing the paper that I FINALLY wrote for my classes. I need to finish. I only have 5 lessons and maybe 12 or 15 tests left. I WILL be done by March!!

I'll chat at you tomorrow.
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by mfowler08 Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:24 am

Holly--I seriously can't believe that Gwen is 6 months old already! That's awesome that she is a cuddle-bug...she must know that's what her mommy needs!

Becky--I'm so glad they are willing to let you exchange the dress!

Aara--Good luck with the house!

Clare--I am with you about unprofessional behavior. We dont' tolerate people being late ALL, b/c people's lives are on the line. The previous shift can't go home until she gets there b/c otherwise it is considered patient abandonment and you can lose your nursing license for it. Also, I am with everyone else...I want to hear all the detail on how the IVF goes for you! I want to live vicariously! LOL

Adrienne--I am with Denise that I hate how tax time takes you away. Sad

Becky C--What a cute way to propose!

AFM: Well my problem employee called in sick today. I wonder if she checked her email last night. My manager emailed and said that she needs to schedule a meeting with her on one of her days off to "talk". Our manager knows that she can't talk to her about it on a day that she works...b/c she won't be able to focus on the task at hand.

Ugh...I have to give a 90 minute lecture tomorrow afternoon about seizures. I haven't practiced at all. I've given this same talk for the last 2 years at this conference...but I should still brush up, I just don't have the motivation to do so, lol.
mfowler08
mfowler08

About My Family : Happily married to Vincent

Back to top Go down

Post by CJTTC Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:24 am

Hello Everyone,
Sorry I haven't posted in a few days. I worked Friday and Monday 24 hours and then had a shower on Sat and Sun. I was so exhausted yesterday. My feet were so swollen Monday night. That is the first time that I have noticed any swelling but I had been working for about 15 hours when I noticed them. I even had support hose on. I guess it comes with the territory. They are much better after sleeping last night in my own bed and not having to get up for surgery in the middle of the night. I only have 3 call shifts left and then I switch over to 5 8-hour days/week. I think it will be good for my body even though I am not looking forward to working everyday.
We have been super busy getting ready for baby. We have been washing clothes and bottles and organizing everything possible. I am having my carpets cleaned today, which means a lot of my furniture is in my kitchen and spare bathroom. LOL! I am typing on my knees right now b/c the office chair has been relocated until this afternoon. LOL! I also think we may have found someone to clean our house every 2 weeks starting soon (as soon as she wants to as far as I am concerned). I think it will help a lot once Carson is here. I know I will have lots of people "drop" by and I don't want to have to worry about cleaning bathrooms and dusting. I want to spend time with this little boy!!!

Clare: As you can see from above I have been very busy but in a good way. I am not complaining at all. In fact, I am more excited than anything. I think a little bit of nervousness is starting to creep in about L&D. I knew it would. It is only natural even though I can't wait for it at the same time. LOL! I am really glad that you are getting ready to start your IVF cycle. It will seem a little overwhelming at first. There are lots of boxes of meds that can be scary just to think about. I would advise you to read your protocol and familiarize yourself with it, but take one day at a time. Keep an eye on your meds as you get closer to ER to be sure that you have enough to last until your next u/s. You never know when they will say that you are ready. So you don't want "extra" meds but you don't want to run out either. I will be interested to see what protocol you will be starting and with which meds. I did Lupron, Gonal F, and Menopur for stimulation. Good luck and I can't wait to hear about your BFP.

Candice

CJTTC

About My Family : Candice and Jason have been TTC since March 2007. We have endured multiple failed IUIs and have two children from 2 IVF cycles. We have a daughter waiting for us in heaven and our son, Carson was born 4-7-10! We are so blessed to have this little boy in our lives!

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:52 am

Clare- I am also excited for you to start IVF process!!

Becky- that is great that Nick is having a great time. Sorry about the throw up. I cant believe the mom didnt say anything. How rude.

Candice-sorry for thelong hours. I bet it is exciting getting all the baby stuff ready!!

So I exchanged the dress! I love the new one I got. I bought it off the rack so I know it fits and do not have to worry about it getting here on time. Leo had his 18month check up yesterday. He is 30 lbs and 34 5/8 in. 90% for weight and off the chart for height!!! I have a BIG BOY!! B has practice tonight. It was cancelled mon. b/c of rain. I have a lot to do for this weekend. We are leaving friday morning so I have to do it all tomorrow.
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:59 am

Clare here's the link to the house
http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/77-Mifflin-St_Pine-Grove-Boro_PA_17963_1115462596

lynn was up all night not feeling well...not sure if it teeth or what but she was stuffy and that could be teeth too...she could not lay down b/c then she could not breathe...
I put her in her pack n play and put noggin on for her, a couple times I actually fell asleep on the couch and would wake up to her standing in her pack n play calling mommy...guess i was not allowed to sleep b/c as soon as I opened my eyes she would laugh at me and sit back down to watch the tv...lol

Becky...glad you got a dress that fits and you like...that's even better. Lynn has her appt yesterday, I had to reschedule due to weather last week...wow what a big boy

my mom sent me an email yesterday with signs for the modern woman...none of them fit me, so I made my own, some may have seen it on fb, but this morning I changed the words a little and actually made it more for my kids...lol
TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 13 Mysign

gotta go get laundry started...a never ending battle, but I may actually win today...lol
ajvinsh
ajvinsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next