Trying to Conceive a Miracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TTC a Miracle 2009

+14
mfowler08
sstjohn77
Brennan&Leosmama
CJTTC
mommaking0105
denise73
Bensmom
NicksMom1210
momtoogsncjs
Tommygirl2002
CJ71903
ajvinsh
Adrienne1010
Admin
18 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 23 Empty Re: TTC a Miracle 2009

Post by CJ71903 Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:11 pm

Candice - ((((Hugs)))) The one year anniversary of your loss must be so hard. Glad to hear that you're hanging in there at least - I guess that's really all you can do. Good luck with getting your hospital bag packed! How exciting that you're going to be having your baby so soon! If you don't mind my asking, was your second successful IVF from a fresh cycle or an FET? For your IVF's, what day transfer did you do and how many did you put back? Hopefully I'm not asking too many personal questions. If so, feel free not to answer.

I'm doing fine with the Lupron so far. I'm on my fourth day of it today. I've been tired lately and irritable off and on, but nothing terrible which I'm so thankful for. Today DH hit a blood vessel though when he was giving me my morning injections. Ouch! I also have a dandy bruise from it. I guess it's unavoidable, huh? I have my first u/s and b/w monitoring appointment next Monday morning so hopefully everything is ready for me to start my stims.
CJ71903
CJ71903

Back to top Go down

Post by CJTTC Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:54 pm

Clare: You can ask anything you want! I never had any embryos left over. Well I take that back. The 1st cycle I had 1 but they don't like to freeze just one b/c the percentage of embyros that survive the thaw isn't even close to 100% so they don't like you to be medicated for a month then come in for a FET and the embryo not make it. I really wish they would have saved it and then added it to future frozen embryos. Hope that made sense. So both of my IVF cycles were fresh. The first time (which is usually the biggest as far as numbers) I had 19 eggs retrieved and the 2nd I had 9 retrieved. Not all of those were mature though. The ICSI'd half of the ones on my first cycle and all of the ones on the 2nd. We did a 3 day transfer with both babies. We transferred 2 great looking embryos both times which resulted in singleton pregnancies. I hope you will be able to start your stims on time. I can't imagine if your other u/s looked good that this one will be perfect since you are on the Lupron. Glad you aren't having too many side effects. I ended up with bruises to. It is really inevitable. Wait until you start the progesterone in the muscle. Those were definitely not fun. I iced my tush for a few minutes before DH gave me those and that really helped lessen the pain. Good luck.

Candice

CJTTC

About My Family : Candice and Jason have been TTC since March 2007. We have endured multiple failed IUIs and have two children from 2 IVF cycles. We have a daughter waiting for us in heaven and our son, Carson was born 4-7-10! We are so blessed to have this little boy in our lives!

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ71903 Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:10 pm

Candice - Thanks for the response! It's nice to hear about what other people have done sometimes. I don't have to do the PIO shots - my RE has his patients do the vag. suppositories (I'm doing the regular ones, not Endometrin) for fresh cycles. I've heard that these are pretty messy. Thankfully, I don't have any intramuscular shots since I am using Pregnyl for my trigger and not Novarel (which is intramuscular). What was your protocol? I don't think I ever asked you. I'm doing Long Lupron (obviously) with the Gonal-F pen and then Menopur after awhile. I don't remember the dosages off hand, but according to one of the nurses that I talked to, it's a standard, common dose.
CJ71903
CJ71903

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:43 pm

Candice-So fun! The nursery sounds like it’s so cute! I am so happy with my JJB that I am thinking about getting the back pack this summer. The owner of the store I bought my JJB at was talking about the black and silver bag and how it looks good on guys.

Becky-Good luck making the soap and selling them! Are you going to make them smelly good?

Clare-I bet your husband feels bad about the bruise but I’m glad things are going well on the Lupron.

Ben’s got a small cold so we’re hoping it goes away fast. We’ve had the humidifier on lately because of forced hot air so I hope it helps now with his little nose! Nothing else too interesting…back to watching Nights in Rodanthe.
Bensmom
Bensmom

About My Family : First time mom to Ben born 10/22/09

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:39 pm

Candice-I think that planting the flowers again is a beautiful way to remember your little girl.

Becky-I hope selling the soap makes you some extra money. Sounds fun!

Aara-Nick has already started throwing things, its just when he gets frustrated or if I scold him.

Clare-glad everything is going well! Keep us posted.

Kate-I hope Ben is feeling better soon, I hate when they are sick.

Hello everyone else!

AFM-We had a busy couple of days…yesterday Nick and I met my friend and her daughter at the zoo. It was so packed there! We get a 60 degree day and apparently it was the place to be. It was a lot more fun this year because Nick actually looked at all the animals and pointed at them and said, “Waz that?”

Today I had to take him to the OB/GYN with me. Luckily I called the girl before I went and she told me she would call me about 15 minutes before I needed to come. So we got there at 12pm, for my 11:30am appointment and didn’t wait too long. I guess I have a few small fibroids on my uterus, which my mom has and are pretty common. I told her we were thinking about trying towards the end of the summer and he said I shouldn’t have a problem. Then luckily we got out of there in enough time to make it to the Little Gym, my kids cracks me up. He is a dancing machine! Every time the music came on he stopped what he was doing and danced like a maniac, the other mothers thought he was hysterical!

Went with my mom tonight to try on wedding dresses and she found one! It is beautiful! We also found two bridesmaid dresses that I love, but we need my future step sister to try them on when she comes home from school. She is really big on top and we want her to be comfortable.

Ok, I blabbed enough, TTYL!
Becky C.
BeckC1210
BeckC1210

About My Family : Mom to Nick born 12/10/2008, wife to Chris

Job : X-Ray Tech

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:44 pm

Becky C ~ I developed a fibroid when I was pregnant with Alexa. The only issue it caused me was that when they were trying to get my bleeding to stop after delivery, it took over an hour. My doc said that since I labored so fast, my uterus was extra tired and the fibroid was making it "lazy" (it wouldn't contract around the fibroid). But all was well and I'll see if I still have it when I go to my annual.

Hi to EOE. We've been SO busy today. Alexa and I are headed to Pittsburgh for about a week, give or take a few days. Chris is working almost everyday this week, starting tomorrow so it's a good time to go visit. So, I'll be gone b/c mom doesn't have a computer and since everyone got FIOS up there, I can't hack into anyone's email - lol. So, enjoy your week and I'll chat at you when I can.

And no one can have a baby while I'm gone, but getting pregnant is acceptable ;o)
denise73
denise73

Job : SAHM

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:38 pm

Holly- Hugs! I hope you are doing okay.

Gigi- Saw picks on FB and she is lovely!!

Becky C- Must have been the day for OB/GYNs! I went there today too!

Clare- Hope you are doing well with all the meds and this cycle for TTC Smile

Candice- You are so close!!

Aara- Hope the house is moving along!

AFM: Went to the PEDs for the kids Omri is 26.5lbs and 31in tall, Ezra is 37lbs and 41in tall...future football players? Cannot believe they are so big! But they totally don't look it. I saw my OB/GYN today and I am down 17lbs from December 2008...ugh...need to gain some I think. I but uterus is still slightly tilted, from the last pregnancy which is okay. Did prenatal testing cause we will be TTC hopefully this summer.

Well I am going to go to bed I have been up since 7am and it seems like a long day. Omri got 2 shots today so he will sleep most of tomorrow cause of it. He wasn't feeling so great when I put him to bed, and Ezra was crying and upset that daddy was going to work and won't be home till Friday. Only 3 weeks left of that crappy job!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

About My Family : I am a fun loving Mother and Wife! Living on 10 acres in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of NY. TTC for baby #3. I have two wonderful boys Ezra 4 yrs. and Omri 20 mths. Been married to Matt for 2 years and together 6 yrs.

Job : Graphic Designer

https://ttcamiracle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:45 am

Kate- Poor Ben. Hope he is better soon. Yes we will be making smelly soaps! Also herbal ones, bath salts and bubble bath!

Becky- busy day! I want to take the boys to the zoo soon. Brennan has gone a few times but Leo hasnt been. I need to wait until it warms up a little more though b/c they have a fun water area for the kids.

Denise- have a fun week!

Heather- you have big boys like me!! I think mine are a little bigger though!!

Nothing new with me
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Job : I am an office manager for a property managment office.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygirl2002 Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:52 am

Becky C- Wow what did they do with Nick during the actually exam? I hope you don't mind me asking because my OB/GYN has a no children policy but only if you having an exam. I would have hated to cancel the appt though because that is just how I am.

Heather - I had to laugh at how I read that comment about the ob/gyn! It was funny I actually said to myself, "she sounds excited" But if you getting the okay to start trying again it really is an exciting time. It's like getting the green light to go for it. I really hope the TTC adventure is quick for you!

Denise- Have a good time in Pitt!

Candice- It won't be long for you know at all. It will go fast. I look back and think during the waiting game it felt like forever but in actuality it went fast there at the end. I also wanted to tell you that I think the idea of planting flowers for your daughter is a wonderful idea and seems to be a really good tradition to start. I know that it will be hard for you on the day and I'm not a very religious person but I have to say something. God gives back. I had lost two babies and then he gave me two! So for whatever his reason is and I know i'm not supposed to know what it is, he chose to give me the lives that he has taken, back! For that I am eternally grateful! So even though it will be a sad day, believe me when I say that you will be blessed to have a baby to hold on that special day. Okay I think that's all lol. I was starting to ramble lol!

Kate - I hope Ben starts to feel better. Those first colds are tough.

Stacey- Sleeping through the night already is great news!

AFM - Well the first few days home have been challenging to say the least. It's just really hard to give both young ones such attention. I feel guilt if I am holding Lily and Olivia wants me and vice versus. I think I have to really get over that feeling to be honest. The baby likes to sleep during the day and be up more at night. She seems to sleep until like midnight and then wants to be up until like 3 and then sleeps. For now I am managing. Its not bad when Olivia sleeps through the night but that is not always a given especially sinceright now she is fighting a cold. But I am sure that things will get better. My bottom is still quite sore, well just this one stitch right by my butt lol, that little one really hurts. Today is better. When do you think my hips will start to feel better? Right now they still hurt and I have to walk sometimes like I am still preggo. Olivia's party was great thanks to my mom and hubby they did a great job. Lily goes today for her first check up and weigh in lol. I can't wait to see if she gained weight or lost Sad. I'll have to let you know how it goes. We got new carpet yesterday and it's fabulous. It's great to see the kids rolling around on the floor playing. They haven't been able to do that since be moved it since the old carpet was indoor outdoor crap and had not padding under it it was glued right to the floor. So it was horrible. Now it's soft and fluffy and really has made the house look so good. Well I should be going. I have to take a shower and get ready for the appt. Talk to you all soon.
Tommygirl2002
Tommygirl2002

Job : Stay at home mom!

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:57 am

Gigi- I took Brennan to the OB with me when he was younger. I just kept him in the stroller durning my exam. Sorry the transition home has been a little hard. I cant imagine having a newborn and Leo. I hope that both LO's adjust and it gets easier for you. That is great that Olivias party went well!!! Hope you are feeling better soon!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygirl2002 Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:16 am

Thanks Becky I think I just had high expectations. That were unrealistic. But it will take some time and I should not let myself get upset about things. Sit back and just enjoy the ride!
Tommygirl2002
Tommygirl2002

Job : Stay at home mom!

Back to top Go down

Post by CJTTC Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:16 am

Becky C: I am just smiling thinking about Nick and all of his dancing. How cute! Glad you have had some time off with him and yeah for getting ready to TTC again.

Denise: Hope you have a great trip. Do you have to fly or drive? I have a friend who is originally from NY and she flies with her son all of the time (even when he was an infant) by herself. I don't know how she does it. Have fun.

Gigi: Thank you for your sweet post. I can't even begin to imagine how much harder the next few months would be if I didn't have this little boy with me. Sometimes I am still so scared that something will happen to him. I think after you lose a baby you never feel the same way about pregnancy again. It isn't this innocent adventure anymore you definitely know that things don't always turn out as planned. I am trying to be strong and keep my faith. I think the only way I was able to get through the loss of my daughter was God so I am a firm believer that I will see her again one day and that kept me going during my darkest times. Thank you again. Glad you are doing well. Sorry you are still so sore. I really dont' feel like these last couple of weeks are dragging. I am really still amazed that he will make his appearance sometime in the next month. That just sounds so soon to me. I have also (for the most part) enjoyed being pg so I may miss that to a certain extent. I won't be able to take him to work with me anymore! LOL!

Clare: Good luck with the vaginal supp. I did those with 2 of my IUIs and they are messy but totally worth not doing the IMs. I also did Lupron for 2 weeks before I started stims. I started BCPs before that and continued them for a little while during my Lupron. I then did Gonal-F for a few days and then they added Menopur (that burns some). I did Ovidrel for trigger which is subcut. I did Novarel twice as a booster after ER (can't remember why I did that but I did for both cycles). Then I did my PIOs until I was confirmed pg and my progesterone levels were rising nicely. I can't believe I remember all of that. I did do antibiotics twice during my cycle and steroids after ER for 5 days. Hope everything goes well! It won't be long and you will be in another 2WW.

Heather: Good luck TTC. Glad your boys are growing and I can't believe how big Omri is already!

AFM: Doing well. My oven went out yesterday. The stove top works fine but something in the control panel is messed up and it is going to cost us approx. $300 to fix it. I debated on just buying a new stove but the service call (to tell me what the problem is) was $75 and that is deducted from the $300 so really I only owe $225 now and I probably couldn't get a new one for under $400 so we are going to repair it. We have only had the darn thing for 5 years! Anyways, DH put up my shelf in the nursery last night. It is a little higher than I wanted but the dresser/changing table is below it so I didn't want us banging our heads into it during night time changes. LOL! It really looks like a room now. I am so excited! The only thing I have left is to order my maternity pics and frame a few for that room. I don't think I will need anything else. We have an infant care class today with infant CPR and my doc appt tomorrow afternoon. We are doing visits every week from here on out. I will be interested to see if I my cervix has changed any.

Candice

CJTTC

About My Family : Candice and Jason have been TTC since March 2007. We have endured multiple failed IUIs and have two children from 2 IVF cycles. We have a daughter waiting for us in heaven and our son, Carson was born 4-7-10! We are so blessed to have this little boy in our lives!

Back to top Go down

Post by momtoogsncjs Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:37 pm

Candice-
I can't believe you are past the 35 week mark!!!! I'm so excited for you!
momtoogsncjs
momtoogsncjs

About My Family : Married to Nick for 8+ years and Mommy to 2 and 1 on the way!

Job : RN

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:50 pm

Becky C-I saw a Little Gym today on the way to pick up Ben in between my house and my MIL’s so I’ll be looking into that later for him! That’s great that your mom found a wedding dress and you guys have options for your bridesmaid dresses.

Denise-Have a nice trip!

Heather C-I’m glad there is only 3 more weeks of DH’s crappy job!

Becky-The soaps sound yummy!

Candice-I hope your infant care class went well and the CPR learning was good!

I’m sitting in our basement in our “office” waiting for a call for my business and I can hear Ben screaming his head off up there. I have no clue what Matt’s doing because I have the dryer 3 feet from me (I’ll turn it off on my call) but Ben’s supposed to be having dinner….it’s taking everything for me not to go up there. I can’t really foresee him eating very well now that he’s worked up. Sigh….. Men! LOL
Bensmom
Bensmom

About My Family : First time mom to Ben born 10/22/09

Back to top Go down

Post by mommaking0105 Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:44 pm

Hey everyone. Just wanted to stop by and say hello...I have one of my showers tomorrow(the one from work) so I'm excited about that...I have some teachers that are getting me something after the baby so that's nice to know too.
mommaking0105
mommaking0105

About My Family : I'm a teacher, wife, and mother to a wonderful daughter

Job : Teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by sstjohn77 Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:01 am

Kate - Thanks for the info about the classes on making baby food. RI is not that far away from me so maybe I can take classes there as well. YEAH for getting back to your pre Ben weight!!! That is great

Clare - Praying, praying and praying that you get a BFP this cycle and that everything goes smoothly. I had to do the vag. suppositories for progestrone after my IUI. In fact once they found out I had a BFP i had to maintain them through the first trimester and they are messy but I found wearing a panty liner really helped. Especially since you could change it often during the day. :}

Becky C. - YEAH that you get your reduction in hours!!! I started rubbing Brody's tummy and moving his legs around when he has bad gas and that seems to help him a bit. Thanks for the advice.

Tasha - I love your avatar pic. You look great!!

Maureen - Wow, I can not believe your move is almost here. Praying everything goes very smoothly. Wow, reading about your sister's situation makes me so angry. I can not believe women stay with men like that. Sounds like she could do and deserves much better.

Gigi - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! What a great birth story, I love hearing the stories where the baby comes out after only a few minutes of pushing.

Candice - You look great!!!

Alicia - Hope you feel better and sorry for no BFP this month.

Heather C. - Yeah for TTC this summer. How exciting. Hope everything goes well with the prenatal testing.

I have been so busy the past few days. Brody and I have been running around like crazy. DH, Brody and I are going to my MIL's house this Friday and will stay the weekend. She lives in Plymouth MA which is very close to Cape Cod. It is about 2 hours away from our house so we do not get down there very often. We figure if we stay the weekend then they can spend time playing with Brody. I am excited but it is taking a lot of prep work.

I am so tired. Brody has decided to start waking up at 3am for the day. Then he goes back to sleep at 5 or 6am but by that time I am wide awake and can not fall asleep. Then at night he will not go to bed until 9-10pm, which means I get to stay up with him. I am so tired. UGH.

He had his one month check up on Wednesday and the Dr. is very pleased with his stats so far. He is now 22 1/4 inches and 9lbs 4 ozs so in the past 4 weeks he has grown an inch and gained 2lbs 1oz. I guess he gets his first round of vaccines at his 2 month check up. I am not looking forward to that. I can hear him starting to fuss. Have to run.
sstjohn77
sstjohn77

Job : Software Analyst

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:27 am

Stacey-Hope you enjoy your time at you MIL's and get such much needed rest! I promise before you know it he will be sleeping all night!

Kate-I heard there was another Little Gym in Smithfield. I highly recommend it, although it is a little pricey, but Nick loves it! He gets so excited when he knows we are there, he runs right in the room.

Candice-You are so close! Did the dr start checking you yet? That stinks that your stove broke Mad

Gigi-It must be so hard to juggle Lily and Olivia, I can definitely see me being the same way when I have another LO. I am sure it will get easier. As for going to the gyno with Nick, I just had him in the stroller when I was examined, he was on the side of me. He did pretty well considering we were there for almost an hour.

Tasha-I hope you have a great time at your shower and that you are feeling well!

AFM-I am going to enjoy this beautiful day off, although I think its going to cost me, lol. I am already thinking about all the stores I am going to go to today. Hope everyone has a great day!

Becky C.
BeckC1210
BeckC1210

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:40 am

Tasha- Yay for the shower! Have fun!!

Stacey- have fun at your MIL!! Sounds like Brody is doing great!!!! Sorry he is getting up so early.

I have BRennan here with me today! He is already talking my ear off!!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

Back to top Go down

Post by CJTTC Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:03 am

Becky C: I have my 36 week appt today and my OB said that he would start checking my today! I know it really doesn't mean too much and that if I am nothing I should not worry and if I am dilated some it could still be weeks but it will be interesting to know. I still can't believe it is time for this already. We are ready but it is still surreal. I can't wait to hold him in my arms and to see what he actually looks like!!!

Kate: My class went well. There were parts of it that I could have done without (like chaning a diaper and bathing) but then there were things that I really didn't know. It was also good for my DH to be able to practice infant CPR. I think that made him feel a little more prepared in case we ever have an emergency or another child in our family ever needed that kind of help.

AFM: Like I told Becky I have my 36 week appt today and he is suppose to start checking me. I am pretty sure he will b/c I have to have the group B strep test done as well. Hopefully all goes well. The nursery is pretty much done. I will hang a few maternity pics in there when I get them but other than that I am done! I need to finish packing my bag but there are things that I can't pack until we actually head out the door so I think I will make a small list of those things so we don't forget them at the last minute. I hope the part for my oven arrives today and that they can come back to fix it. I am working 16 hours tomorrow so if they don't do it today it will have to wait until Friday. I hope you all have a great hump day. This is my last day off of my last stretch off before baby!! Time certainly has flown by.

Candice

CJTTC

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:09 am

Candice- good luck at your appt.! How did you decorate the nursery?
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:19 am

Candice-At my 36 week appointment I was 1 1/2 cm and 90% effaced and I still went 3wks more, lol. He told me it could be in the next week or so and I left there freaking out. I needed to get everything done ASAP, little did I know I still had a while to go...good luck at yours! I remember feeling like I couldn't wait to see him, and it will be amazing!
BeckC1210
BeckC1210

Back to top Go down

Post by CJTTC Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:22 pm

Becky: I decorated Carson's nursery in blue and brown mostly. The bedding I picked has blue, brown, and off-white giraffes so I also have a few little giraffes throughout as well. Thanks for the "good luck". I am trying not to wish my day off away but I am ready to go to my appt. LOL!

Becky C: Wow I didn't realize you were that dilated and thinned out so early! I am trying not to put too much stock in what the numbers are. I am still really early so I will be fine either way. I really would like to have an April baby just so it may be a little warmer for birthday parties but really all I want is a healthy baby whenever he decides to make his appearance.

AFM: The man just came to fix my stove and the good news is that it works. The bad news is the face plate which has all of the buttons on it will need to be replaced b/c some of the paint peeled off when he was fixing it. This will cost us another $30!! Not a lot of money by itself but I could have just bought a brand new stove for about $60 more than what I have paid to fix this one! Just a little frustrated right now but at least I have a job and can afford to fix it. I have to be very thankful for that. I will be back to let you all know how my appt went.

Candice

CJTTC

Back to top Go down

Post by KieyasMommy Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:31 pm

Sorry I've been MIA lately. Work has been crazy!!! We have a pt that is threating to sue us. He truely doesn't have a case but because I worked with the pt I have been having to do a lot of paperwork. Sometimes when we deliver custom braces the patients have to come back in to have minor adjustments made but this pt is refusing to and states that he wants us to refund insurance but he does not want to return the brace to us. I will be so glad once corperate gets everything straightened out with this man. He has been arrested in the past (2 times) for misuse of 911 and one of those times he also got charges of harassment, resisting arrest, and public intoxication. That kinda tells you a little about this mans character.

Anyways, it's official. AF is here in full force today after 3 days of spotting so now we're on to TTC a December baby.

I'm not going to go back to read all of the pp because I know I've missed a lot. I just want to say Candice, I hope your appointment goes well today. I will try to keep up better now but not having internet at home makes it hard sometimes.

Alicia
KieyasMommy
KieyasMommy

Job : Board Eligible Orthotist/Resident Prosthetist

Back to top Go down

Post by CJTTC Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:35 pm

I am 50% effaced and not dilated at all. He just said that my cervix was very soft. No other issues. BP and urine looked great.

Candice

CJTTC

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:44 pm

Candice-Thats something! Glad you made out well Very Happy

Becky C.
BeckC1210
BeckC1210

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content