Trying to Conceive a Miracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TTC a Miracle 2009

+14
mfowler08
sstjohn77
Brennan&Leosmama
CJTTC
mommaking0105
denise73
Bensmom
NicksMom1210
momtoogsncjs
Tommygirl2002
CJ71903
ajvinsh
Adrienne1010
Admin
18 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 31 Empty Re: TTC a Miracle 2009

Post by denise73 Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:55 am

Becky ~ woo hoo for getting to sleep and I'm jealous of your trip to the Keys!
denise73
denise73

Job : SAHM

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygirl2002 Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:45 am

Becky C- That was great that Dh was able to go to see Nick. I bet little Nick felt so special.

Denise- What did you decide to do today? It's so gross out here and has been for the last day or so. He haven't left the house in a few days.

Natasha- I liked you cake it was done very well. Did you have your last shower yet?

Clare - I am so excited for you. I was so happy to see that all 14 eggs fertilized. Even if you do lose a few in the process it seems like you have a nice amount. After this pregnancy you will have some left to use again when your ready.

Jeanette- I fogot to ask you what kinda of stroller did you get that your so in love with?

Becky - Glad to hear it was a good sleeping night at your house. Mine wasn't too bad here either. I don't know I think my body ust might be use to not sleeping anymore!

I only have a minute since Lily fell asleep in the bouncy chair whichdoesn't happen too often. Do you ladies know if they make a diaper just for nitetime. Olivia wakes up every morning soaked through her pj's the bed and the diaper has exploded inside the pjs. I need something that is going to hold in over the night. I use LUV's diapers and have always been happy with them until lately for nitghtime. I may have to change to a different brand for bedtime? Also what is cluster feeding and how do you know if you child is doing it. Well I gotta run and change the sheets on Olivia's crib one more time this week. I already gave her a quick bath this morning I can't having her walking around smelling like pee!
Tommygirl2002
Tommygirl2002

Job : Stay at home mom!

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:52 am

Gigi- when Brennan was about Olivias age we had the same issue. Some people suggest just going up a size at night. I used huggies overnights.
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Job : I am an office manager for a property managment office.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne1010 Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:19 am

Gigi- We use overnight diapers. Both Huggies and Pampers make them. I buy whichever brand I have a coupon for (surprising, I know). The Huggies ones are really thick. The Pampers are thinner, but seem to work just as well.
Adrienne1010
Adrienne1010

About My Family : Me, DH and DS...born 11/08

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygirl2002 Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:43 am

Thanks Ladies. I am going to have to check them out when I go to the store. I usually don't look at other kinds since I knw what I am going for so this next trip will be a learning experience for me! Thanks again. Is the price for these overnight ones about the same as the regular ones?

I am making egg salad so I have to get going but thank you girls for your help I am certianly checking those out!
Tommygirl2002
Tommygirl2002

Job : Stay at home mom!

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne1010 Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:45 am

Gigi- they are a little more expensive than the regular diapers. But, then you can find coupons in the Sunday paper.

Last edited by Adrienne1010 on Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Adrienne1010
Adrienne1010

Back to top Go down

Post by waiting4baby Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:56 am

Natasha - You look great! I love that cake.

Gigi - Gwen started leaking through her diapers at night also a few weeks ago, but then stopped. It was a strange phase! Next time we will be buying the overnight diapers also.

I was in the ER yesterday with the same pain I had my gall bladder removed for. This is the 3rd doctor to tell me I have an ulcer. So, now they doubled the meds I have been on which haven't been working. Hopefully they will help this time around.

The wonderful news is that I have been really motivated lately, which is great. I've been actually getting some housework done. Makes me feel so much better.
waiting4baby
waiting4baby

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:57 am

Holly- sorry you ended up in the ER. I hope uping the meds helps you get some relief.
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Job : I am an office manager for a property managment office.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne1010 Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:59 am

Holly- ick about the ER. Do you think it's not an ulcer? Maybe you need a 4th opinion!

Natasha- love the cake!!! Did a friend do it for you? It's so professional looking! And...you look fantastic! Very Happy
Adrienne1010
Adrienne1010

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:52 pm

Holly - yikes. I hope you are feeling better.

Gigi - we also use Huggies overnight. Those things are SO wet in the am sometimes that I don't know how she doesn't leak or how her skin is dry. I think after Alexa's nap we are going to head out to shop a bit. We are headed to Famous Footwear for running shoes. They have a buy one, get one half off sale going on, which works out great since we both need shoes. Then I have a 15% off coupon on top of that. Then to Walmart and and CVS and then to dinner ;o) And it's sunny here but so windy I swear we're gonna get blown to another state. It's supposed to be 80 on Friday!

Adrienne - are you still in your busy season? It needs to be OVER!
denise73
denise73

Job : SAHM

Back to top Go down

Post by waiting4baby Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:56 pm

Adrienne - I don't know what to think. The first doctor said ulcer and gave me meds to fix it within 10 days. Didn't happen. I went back and another doctor said ulcer. I got same meds. A different doctor said it wasn't an ulcer it was gallbladder. I did have stones, so I had that removed. Pain is still there. It got terrible yesterday so I went in and this ER doctor is saying ulcer again! I don't care what it is, I just want it fixed!
waiting4baby
waiting4baby

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:00 pm

Ugh-

Okay I need a break. I feel like I am working all the time so I am sorry that I am not on here at all.

Clare- That is so exciting I hope you are feeling good and everything is going well.

Gigi- I am pampers all the way. I have used pampers with both boys, I don't like Huggies & Luvs cause I don't think they hold up. Will not use them. Anyways, I get my boxed of diapers off www.diapers.com the more you buy the more you save and free 2 day shipping!

TTYL
Admin
Admin
Admin

About My Family : I am a fun loving Mother and Wife! Living on 10 acres in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of NY. TTC for baby #3. I have two wonderful boys Ezra 4 yrs. and Omri 20 mths. Been married to Matt for 2 years and together 6 yrs.

Job : Graphic Designer

https://ttcamiracle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by momtoogsncjs Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:24 pm

Gigi- We also use either Huggies or Pampers overnights.. whichever I have a coupon for. I've never had a leak with either of the overnights. We use Luvs during the day and I love them too.
Oh, and the stroller-- I'm really thinking of getting the Bumbleride Indie Twin. Very pricey IMO though so I want to be sure. I also still need a new carseat for the new baby.

AFM: Had my appt. this a.m. Cervix is still long (avg. 4.6cm) and goes to about 4cm when I'm contracting. Will measure again in 2 weeks and have a growth scan done that day as well.
momtoogsncjs
momtoogsncjs

About My Family : Married to Nick for 8+ years and Mommy to 2 and 1 on the way!

Job : RN

Back to top Go down

Post by CJTTC Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:38 pm

Jeannette: Glad your cervix is still measuring good. Sorry you are still contracting even on meds. I am doing fine. I definitely wear out more easily and I am having a lot more pelvic pressure within the past week. Overall I can not complain I have had a great pg and this baby is doing great. Can't ask for more. I really hope I make more progress at my OB appt this week. I go Thurs and it will have been 10 days since my appt last Monday. We shall see.

Holly: Sorry you are still having so much pain. I really hope they figure out what is going on with you and soon.

Clare: Yeah for all 14 eggs fertilizing. That is really a high number. Hope things continue to go well. Sorry you were sore post ER. How are you feeling now?

Natasha: I love that cake!! Glad your shower went well and you do look so cute!

AFM: Well I lucked up and got the day off tomorrow. I am taking it without pay so I don't have to use any of my PTO (paid time off) that I am going to use once Carson is here. So it is a free day for me. The weather is suppose to be beautiful and I want to get a few things done and just rest. One of the OB drs. said that it was a full moon tonight and L&D was already full. The scheduled inductions were still waiting in the lobby this afternoon waiting on a bed! Ready for him to come but definitely don't want to have him in the lobby. LOL! Have a great afternoon.

Candice

CJTTC

About My Family : Candice and Jason have been TTC since March 2007. We have endured multiple failed IUIs and have two children from 2 IVF cycles. We have a daughter waiting for us in heaven and our son, Carson was born 4-7-10! We are so blessed to have this little boy in our lives!

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:39 pm

Gigi - we had a problem with alex leaking through and that was using luvs, we switched to pampers and didn't have a problem again

as for cluster feeding that is when they take only a little at a time, maybe fall asleep, or just act as if they are done, but then they are hungry again maybe 20 30 minutes later
ajvinsh
ajvinsh

About My Family : love

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ71903 Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:41 pm

Thanks for the support and prayers, everyone! I really appreciate it!

Holly - Sorry to hear about your ulcer. That's scary. Hopefully the meds will help you to feel a lot better. Glad to hear that you're getting some housework done!

Candice - Yay for taking a day off! Enjoy the beautiful day. Sometimes you need a mental health day and just a day to get things done. I'm feeling better today. I had been (TMI) constipated and it really hurt - especially last night and my ovaries are sore (they were "kissing" according to the nurse), but I'm starting to feel better now. I think that you had asked about ICSI before too and I forgot to respond. I actually forgot to ask if they had to use it or not yesterday since I was so excited and nervous when I talked to the nurse. I have a friend who goes to the same clinic as me and she said that when they called her with her fert. report, they told her that they were thinking about using ICSI - they didn't say this to me, so I don't know.

Denise - How's Miss Alexa lately? Are the teeth almost all in?

Gigi - How did the egg salad turn out? I'm hungry for chicken salad right now. Smile

Jeannette - Good luck with your upcoming appointment! I'm not sure what a long cervis means. Smile
CJ71903
CJ71903

Back to top Go down

Post by CJTTC Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:31 pm

Clare: The ICSI procedure would have been done right after ER to fertilize the egg. I am sure you know that it is the injection of the sperm into the egg. They would have probably told you if they had done that. My embryologist ICSI'd half of my eggs (1st ER) and then left the other half in a dish with my DH's sperm (this was the normal protocol for unexplained infertility). Only one of the ones that were left alone fertilized and then it didn't go on to divide. The ICSI'd ones for us did really well. The 2nd ER they ICSI'd them all b/c of our previous IVF cycle. I am so so happy that everything is going well and I really can not wait to hear about your BFP. A 5 day transfer is great as well and you won't have very long after that before your beta. Fingers and toes crossed. I don't care how sleep deprived I am in the next 2 weeks I will be checking in on you. Good luck.

Candice

CJTTC

About My Family : Candice and Jason have been TTC since March 2007. We have endured multiple failed IUIs and have two children from 2 IVF cycles. We have a daughter waiting for us in heaven and our son, Carson was born 4-7-10! We are so blessed to have this little boy in our lives!

Back to top Go down

Post by mommaking0105 Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:46 pm

Adrianne - no my sister orderd at a cake shop around the area. I loved it too.

Holly - I hope they can finally give you something so you won't be in pain

Candice - yes, sometimes it's good to have a mental day. I've been thinking about taking one, but then again I'm just stubborn and just rest alot on Sat. and Sun. you are are so close...can't wait to see when you deliver.

AFM - nothing really new, felt really good today. DH and I went to the park to walk he was suppose to run to get ready for is PT test for the military, but decided to walk with me. I just had some energy. But I other than that nothing new. I'll probably be on Thursday after my appt. I can't believe I'm about to start going every week.
mommaking0105
mommaking0105

About My Family : I'm a teacher, wife, and mother to a wonderful daughter

Job : Teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ71903 Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:28 pm

Candice - Thank you so much for the support! Thanks for checking in on me when you're sleep deprived too. Wink I'm really excited about the transfer, but nervous/excited about the 2ww. I just think that this 2ww is going to drag on and I'm kinda scared - just want this baby(ies) so bad it hurts. I'm sure you know what I mean.

Natasha - Your husband is joining the military or is he already in the military? I guess that I missed that somewhere. Good luck with your appointment!
CJ71903
CJ71903

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:39 pm

Hey Guys~

Just wanted to give you an update from Rhode Island...we are under water! I don't know if its on the national news or not, but we have gotten almost 9 inches of rain since yesterday and the local rivers are overflowing. Luckily we have a drainage system under our house that drains our ground water and our house is set up on a wall so we have no water in our basement. Its becoming really scary, they are saying the highways are going to be flooded out. Pretty much everyone in my familys basements are flooded out. Schools are closed and the water is over parked cars in a lot of areas. The rain has stopped, but the rivers are going to continue to rise through tomorrow, they are saying the worst is still ahead. They are telling us to save power and turn everything off and not to use too much water. One of the sewage plants is flooded and they are saying it could get into the drinking water. I was lucky to get out of work, they called a code traige standby basically freezing us all there until the next shift makes it in, luckily they did. We almost couldn't make it to pick Nick up because the houses around my cousins were all closed, thankfully DH get there before they closed her actual road. Just heard now that the rivers are overflowing onto the highways as we speak...ugh, I am so thankful I don't have to work tomorrow. Keep us in your thoughts!

Becky C.
BeckC1210
BeckC1210

About My Family : Mom to Nick born 12/10/2008, wife to Chris

Job : X-Ray Tech

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ71903 Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:52 pm

Becky C. - Oh my gosh! That is so scary! I'll definitely be thinking of you guys. I'm glad to hear that you made it out of work in time to pick up Nick. At least you are home now and like you said, you don't have to work tomorrow. It's crazy that you guys are getting so much rain since our area is so dry right now. There's a risk of fires so there's a burning ban around here.
CJ71903
CJ71903

Back to top Go down

Post by mommaking0105 Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:50 pm

Becky C. - I'll be thinking of ya'll too...

Clare - he is already in the military, he's actually reserves so we don't have to worry about moving or anything. The only thing I worry about is him going back overseas. Our first year dating he was overseas, so after we got married my biggest worry was that I would be pregnant and he would be overseas. But hopefully that won't happen anytime soon. But some times when he has drill he has to go out of state, like this weekend he does, but he will be back on sat. So I hope Malika doesn't decide to come while he is in GA.
mommaking0105
mommaking0105

About My Family : I'm a teacher, wife, and mother to a wonderful daughter

Job : Teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by sstjohn77 Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:19 pm

Becky - 80 eggs, WOW!! I am not sure I could come up with 80 places in my house to hide eggs. LOL Yeah for vacation!!

Clare - Hmm I never heard or the ceiling fan thing but that makes sense. The nurses in the hospital told me they think SIDS is caused by a hormone, some babies do not have enough of, which tells their brain to move their head when they are not getting enough oxygen. So those babies "rebreath" the same air over and over and eventually do not have enough ozygen to survive. We have an extra celining fan maybe I will have DH put it in Brody's room. I was also told babies that go to bed with a pacifier in their mouth can prevent SIDS as well. Not exactly sure how that works. Praying that everything goes perfectly!! Maybe you will have twins!!

Jeannette - Ahh, that explains a lot. My supply has gone down to which is why I thought AF meant I was drying up. Hopefully it will go back up after AF is over. Hopefully AF will be over soon, this is the longest one I have had so far. I hope they can get you to stop going into pre term labor. Cook baby, cook.

Natasha - What a beautiful cake!! You look amazing.

Denise - 3 more lessons and it is over, YEAH!!!

Gigi - I love your new avatar!! I have seen overnight diapers, I think Huggies makes them. As for cluster feeding, I was told in the hospital babies tend to do it when they are going through growth spurts. When Brody cluster feeds, he literally wants to eat like every hour or two without fail. The first time it occured luckily I was still in the hospital and he was just crying and crying and I could not figure out why since I had fed him. I could not imagine he would still be hungry but then a nurse came in and explained the whole cluster feeding thing. It goes on for a day or two then he goes back to normal. I usually only know he cluster fed after it has occured. LOL

Holly - I really hope they can figure out how to make you feel better. Ouch! <<HUGS>>

Well we are dealing with the rain on the east coast and my basement is completley flooded. I spent so many hours down there today pumping water out. I got it almost empty 3 times but each time 30 minutes later the whole thing was full again and it is still raining. It is not supposed to stop until tomorrow. I give up on pumping water. I think maybe I will just wait for the rain to stop before trying to pump again. There is also a lake in front of my house at the end of my driveway. It is so bad if a car goes by and you are standing in my driveway then you will get soaked by the tidal wave that comes from the car hitting the water.

Brody made it through his "trial run" at daycare today or should I say I made it through. It did take me 45 minutes to finally leave the house with him still there but I did manage to keep myself busy (pumping water out of our basement). He goes back on Thursday for his second trial run then he starts full time on Monday. UGH.
sstjohn77
sstjohn77

Job : Software Analyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:23 pm

Okay Ladies-

I went to school here and graduated from here and my family was friends with this woman and went to church with her and her 4 kids!

http://www.wjactv.com/jeffersoncounty/23006328/detail.html

More here from artical:
BROOKVILLE, JEFFERSON COUNTY---Karin Hetrick, 42, was arrested at her home Thursday and faces several criminal charges related to a sexual relationship with a 15-year-old female student.

Statements made to police by Hetrick and the student said that there had been sexual contact between them on a daily basis for the past few months. Some if the incidences occured in Hetrick's home or car, but most occured at Brookville Area High School in Hetrick's classroom.

The Brookville Area School District superintendent said Hetrick has resigned from her position at the school.... See More

Hetrick now faces 80 counts of indecent assault, 10 counts of indecent exposure, 80 counts of corruption of a minor, 20 counts of aggrevated indecent assault, and 94 counts of unlawful contact with a minor. The student provided police with a flash drive containing nude pictures that Hetrick had sent to her, which added 14 counts of obscene and other sexual materials to the list of charges.

Hetrick admitted to police that the relationship began back in November, with texting back and forth, and became sexual two or three months ago.

Police said the relationship was discovered by the student's mother who contacted state police in Clarion. State police then informed the Brookville Police Department of the alleged sexual assault.

Police said Hetrick has been admitted to a hospital, but won't comment on the cause. She will be arraigned in district court upon her release from the hospital.

I mean really what is the matter with ppl like this giving teachers that bust there butts to give our kids a good education a bad name.

UGH!!!

Becky C- Thinking of you!
Admin
Admin
Admin

About My Family : I am a fun loving Mother and Wife! Living on 10 acres in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of NY. TTC for baby #3. I have two wonderful boys Ezra 4 yrs. and Omri 20 mths. Been married to Matt for 2 years and together 6 yrs.

Job : Graphic Designer

https://ttcamiracle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by momtoogsncjs Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:56 pm

Stacey and Becky C- Thinking of you guys! This rain is awful. We now have a pond in our backyard. Birds were in it earlier. Thank goodness our drainage system and pumps are working or else we would have major issues. My MIL said that RI is in really bad shape. We are supposed to go there on Thursday a.m. if the roads are in better shape.

Candice- Hoping you are making some progress! Can't wait to hear!

Clare- I cannot wait to hear how your transfer goes. And you know I'll be rooting you on during your 2ww. Oh, and a long cervix is good for me. Means baby isn't coming out yet. At the end you want your cervix to be thin and "ripe" but not at 26 weeks. Don't worry-- we'll coach you through all of these wacky terms soon! Smile

Well, I had to go back to the OB tonight. Contractions were coming every 3 minutes at home and on the monitors over there. Back to every 4 hours on the terbutaline and more rest. Need 2 more weeks and then I can switch to either procardia or labatelol and see if those work better for me.
momtoogsncjs
momtoogsncjs

About My Family : Married to Nick for 8+ years and Mommy to 2 and 1 on the way!

Job : RN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next