Trying to Conceive a Miracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TTC a Miracle 2009

+14
mfowler08
sstjohn77
Brennan&Leosmama
CJTTC
mommaking0105
denise73
Bensmom
NicksMom1210
momtoogsncjs
Tommygirl2002
CJ71903
ajvinsh
Adrienne1010
Admin
18 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 22 Empty Re: TTC a Miracle 2009

Post by mommaking0105 Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:34 am

Candice - love the pic. Yeah sometimes it is hard to believe. Do you think you will make it to your due date or have her early? My mom thinks that Malika is going to come like in 5 weeks. I was like I hope she comes at least after my last day of work. I can't believe that I only have 5 more weeks of work and these weeks are starting to get faster....

Hello to everyone else.
mommaking0105
mommaking0105

About My Family : I'm a teacher, wife, and mother to a wonderful daughter

Job : Teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:59 am

Denise- sorry your sweet girl had a bad day with teething

Gigi- CONGRATS!! I am so happy for you! SOunds like a pretty good labor and delievery!! She is beautiful!!!!

Cnadice- you look great!!!

I am suppose to go to dinner with 2 girlfriends tonight. ONe of them had to get a sitter so I hope she was able to. I think our winter is finally ending!!! We are in the 70's all next week!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Job : I am an office manager for a property managment office.

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:32 am

Candice - you look great!

Natasha - I hope she comes the day after your last day so you get to spend all of your time with her!

Becky - we will be in the mid to upper 50s. That's like 70 here - lol.

Ugh - I've been up since 5:22 this am. Alexa was crying so I changed her and laid her back down. That lasted for a half hour - and naturally I don't fall asleep that fast. So, I brought her in bed with me and she still didn't go to sleep. The up side is my laundry is almost done, the kitchen is clean, and the vacuum is run!
denise73
denise73

Job : SAHM

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:32 am

OH - and I'm sore from 30 Day Shred. Not terribly sore where I can't move but I can feel it!
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ71903 Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:05 am

Candice - You look GREAT!! Sounds like you've been busy with preparing for baby. Glad to hear that you got a cool diaper bag too! I start stims around the 15th (depending on monitoring, of course).

Denise - Gosh - poor, Alexa. That sounds awful. Hope the teething phase is outta here soon! I think that the earliest my ER would be is Mar. 22.
CJ71903
CJ71903

Back to top Go down

Post by waiting4baby Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:58 am

Candice - You look BEAUTIFUL! I'm so happy for you. That baby will be in your arms so soon.

Gigi- Congrats! What a gorgeous baby. =)

Natasha - I'm glad things are going well for you. I can't believe how far along you are as well!

I will catch up with everyone sooooon...
waiting4baby
waiting4baby

Back to top Go down

Post by CJTTC Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:45 pm

Thank you all for your sweet comments!!

Natasha: Initially I thought I would make it to my due date. Then after all of the contractions starting around 25-26 weeks I was just praying to make it to 37 weeks. Now I am not sure. I still have contractions and feel crampy sometimes but overall I feel great so I don't really know what to think. I just think that I am not going past my due date even if I have to be induced. It just makes me nervous b/c of my last pregnancy. I don't want anything to happen to this little man and 39 or 40 weeks is plenty of time to cook. I guess I will have more of a feeling after I am checked at my next appt. Do you think you will go early?

Denise: yeah for starting a new DVD workout. Some of the toughest workout I have ever done have been in my living room with my TV! LOL! I had a love/hate relationship with The Firm DVDs a few years back. They were so freakin difficult but boy did they work every muscle in my body. I figure if I am unable to get to the gym for awhile once Carson is here that I can always use my treadmill and/or DVDs. I do like getting out of the house though so we did get a jog stroller to use. We always like running/walking an area near our house.

Candice

CJTTC

About My Family : Candice and Jason have been TTC since March 2007. We have endured multiple failed IUIs and have two children from 2 IVF cycles. We have a daughter waiting for us in heaven and our son, Carson was born 4-7-10! We are so blessed to have this little boy in our lives!

Back to top Go down

Post by momtoogsncjs Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:52 pm

Congrats Gigi!!! Can't wait to see pictures. What were Lily's stats?

Candice- You look fantastic!! Only a handful of weeks go to! Yay!!!
momtoogsncjs
momtoogsncjs

About My Family : Married to Nick for 8+ years and Mommy to 2 and 1 on the way!

Job : RN

Back to top Go down

Post by KieyasMommy Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:16 pm

Gigi - Congrats!!!

Wish I had time to do personals but I gotta get back to work. Things are crazy right now! Just wanted to let everyone know that I went to the dr. yesterday & found out that I have an upper respiratory infection. He did a pregnancy test while I was there and it was negative. I'm not having any symptoms right now & really feel like I'm out for this month. I know I'm not out until AF arrives which I hope that she will not but I just have this feeling.

Well, back to work.

Alicia
KieyasMommy
KieyasMommy

Job : Board Eligible Orthotist/Resident Prosthetist

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygirl2002 Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:35 pm

Jeanette- Sorry her stats were 3/4/10 at 7:51am and was 6lbs 8oz and 18.25 inches. She is a peanut! What is it with a new baby. I can't stop staring at her lol!
Tommygirl2002
Tommygirl2002

Job : Stay at home mom!

Back to top Go down

Post by mfowler08 Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:34 am

Gigi--Thanks for sharing your birth story!! Sorry you had a tear...but at least what you got in return was worth it!!

Candice--Love your belly shot!

Tasha--Love your new avatar pic...the overalls look so comfy! I can't believe it's almost time for you to deliver too. It seems like it's gone so fast!

Holly--Hope you are doing well!

Stacey--Love the new pic on your blog!

Hi to everyone else!

AFM: On a whim I called my oldest sister while driving home today. It's always hard to talk to her b/c where she lives is so rural there are no phone lines...only her cell. And she lives near a small mountain, so no reception in her house. When she hears her cell ring she has to run to the end of the driveway to talk, LOL.
Anyway, she shared something interesting with me today. She is getting really fed up with her husband and is thinking of leaving him. I can't say I blame her since I can't stand the guy and I dont' know why she's been with him for this long...I just figured she was scared of a divorce. They've been married for 30 years (yes....I did type that correctly...30 YEARS)

Sis has been the primary breadwinner for their entire marriage. He would drive delivery trucks or work as a night stock boy at a grocery store while she worked in the corporate world. Nothing wrong with blue collar jobs...but he never wanted to better himself. He actually voluntarily took a demotion b/c his manager at one point wanted to promote him to a day supivisor position...but he didn't want to have to deal with the public.

On top of all this, she let him control all of the money. They lived with me & my parents while I was in middle school b/c they were saving up to buy a house while trying to sell their old house in another state. Her husband would give her a $5/week allowance to buy lunch at work. She was in her freaking 30's making triple what he did and would only give her $5/wk.

Anyway, they moved to this town in BFE about 12 years ago. The idea was that my sister was going to semi-retire in this rural area and raise her animals while he would work. Yeah...he got fired from his job after 2 months, so she went back to work. Last year she got laid off b/c the company she worked for wasn't able sell their product anymore due to the economy (they made wood/propane/pellet stoves). She looked all over for jobs...even in the closest major city which is 4 hours away. She finally found a part-time job through something similar to Job Corp. It's only tempoary and it's up in a couple of months. Well she is pissed b/c her husband is refusing to look for a job & expects her to get a 2nd job.

All he does right now is feed their animals. They don't have a high cost of living...he is a total tightwad. The house they build is made of concrete...even the floor. When they laid the plumbing to the septic tank, they didn't put the pipes down at enough of an angle...so you can't flush toilet paper or else it gets stuck in the pipe. So when you wipe, you have to put it in a small trash bag next to the toilet & he takes it outside to burn once a day. SERIOUSLY?!? They've lived like this for 12 YEARS!! After 1 day of that I would have bought myself a jackhammer and tore up that floor! But he is too cheap to ever get it fixed. Oh yeah, they also lived with nothing but the bare concrete floors for 10 years. Sis finally got tired of it & went out & bought a laminate floor to cover it...but hubby was too busy watching his soaps to ever put it in. So one summer he went out of town to visit his family & sis took vacation from her job to put it in herself. WTF?

Can you see how much I despise this guy? LOL Anyway, I think my sister would be better off without him, but since she's always made more I think she would have to give him spousal support. Ugh! The thought of that makes me sick.

Ok, enough of me ranting. I need to go do something to distract myself this evening. LOL
mfowler08
mfowler08

About My Family : Happily married to Vincent

Back to top Go down

Post by mommaking0105 Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:38 am

Maureen - I can see how you would not like him. He sounds like he retired and she is still having to provide. I hope your sister can be happy again. Thanks, I just had to get some overalls and they are so comfortable to wear. I know I can't believe I'm so far along. So how much longer until ya'll move?
mommaking0105
mommaking0105

About My Family : I'm a teacher, wife, and mother to a wonderful daughter

Job : Teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:36 pm

Tasha-The overalls are so cute!!

Candice-I want to see nursery pics too!! You look great in your picture! Which bag did you get?

Becky-We’re like Denise it’s the 50’s today and everyone is outside!

Denise-I’m up pretty much at that time every day!

Alica-I hope you feel better soon…I know I was dead to the world when I had an infection. Take it easy at work!

Maureen-That sucks for your sister about giving him spousal support but if she’s going to be happier and in a better place it’s probably good for her!

Nothing interesting…we went for a walk today and Ben had a couple friends over. Tonight I think Matt and I will watch a movie…fun times!
Bensmom
Bensmom

About My Family : First time mom to Ben born 10/22/09

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:51 am

Candice-You look fabulous!

Maureen-ugh, your brother in law sounds like a real winner, lol. What your sister has been through is awful, and I hope she gets the strength to leave him!

Hello everyone else!

AFM-Oh, its beautiful outside! I have spring fever! Nick and I went for a walk after I got out of work yesterday and I think I might take him to the zoo or something today. DH is playing in a charity card tournament for a couple that he knew when he was in high school, their 3 month old passed away from SIDS about 6 months ago.

So my MIL got a facebook and friend requested me, ugh. I haven’t accepted it yet, I just know she is going to obsess about what I do. Is there anyway I can politely deny being her fb friend? lol

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
BeckC1210
BeckC1210

About My Family : Mom to Nick born 12/10/2008, wife to Chris

Job : X-Ray Tech

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:36 pm

Becky C ~ OMG I think we have the same MIL. My MIL got a FB yesterday and friend requested me. I avoided it all day yesterday but finally had to accept. So now I need to go and block her from seeing my wall and stuff. I was going to ignore it but I couldn't without causing issues. Chris is mad. He says his mom stalks us enough, now we have her on FB - lol.
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by momtoogsncjs Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:08 pm

Becky C. and Denise- Oh the joys of being FB stalked by family members! Believe me, it's awful. My SIL and BIL were stalking us on there and knew all sorts of stuff that I never told them. They were even reading my posts on other people's walls and such, not just my status updates. It was beyond odd. We had to call them on it b/c they were using stuff against us that had nothing whatsoever to do with them. Not your business who I see socially, what I'm buying/doing, etc. If you want to have a relationship, have one with us. Stalking is NOT going to earn you any respect in our eyes!
momtoogsncjs
momtoogsncjs

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:16 pm

Denise and Jeannette-Is it possible to block what just 1 person sees? I will accept her if she can only see my pictures and stuff...ugh. I just don't want her knowing all my business, I mean, I don't care if my 300 some odd friends do, but not her! lol
BeckC1210
BeckC1210

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:57 pm

I am so glad my MIL is computer challenged!! My mom's on there but I don't care of she sees my stuff!
Bensmom
Bensmom

About My Family : First time mom to Ben born 10/22/09

Back to top Go down

Post by momtoogsncjs Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:08 pm

Becky C- Yes, you can customize what your MIL can see! Go to "My Account", then "Settings". Then "Privacy." Then "Profile Information." Then "Posts By Me." Click on the "Customize" setting and you can type in MIL's name and block her from your posts. She can still see pics and such. You can do this (customize) in each category! HTH!
momtoogsncjs
momtoogsncjs

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:15 pm

Jeannette-THANKS SO MUCH!
BeckC1210
BeckC1210

Back to top Go down

Post by momtoogsncjs Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:31 pm

Not a problem! Wink
momtoogsncjs
momtoogsncjs

Back to top Go down

Post by CJTTC Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:58 am

Jeannette: How are you feeling these days? I can't believe you are already 22 weeks! I hope you are feeling better and that things are going well.

Kate: I bought the JJB Be All in Black/Silver. I really like it and my DH says that he doesn't mind carrying it! I am really just glad that I finally made a decision and ordered it. I definitely need to get pics up of the nursery but I wanted to wait until I was completely finished (if that ever happens LOL). I should receive my floating shelf today that will go over my dresser/changing table. My mom and I put up a quote (the vinyl wall art) over the crib this weekend that says "Such a Big Miracle in Such a Little Boy!". I love it and it looks like it was hand painted.

Maureen: You don't have much longer until your big travel day. Are you guys flying or driving? I am sure you said but I can't remember. I hope things are going well for you.

Holly: How are you doing these days? How is Gwenn? We had our maternity pics made the other day and the photographer asked if I had any special things in mind and I told her that I really wanted a few pics of my belly and DH's tattoo on his back that honors the memory of our daughter. She is actually a photographer for Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep and was very sensitive to our loss. Of course that got me thinking about all of the mamas who have lost their babies. So I was just thinking of you.

Clare: Hope things are going well so far and that you aren't having too many unwanted side effects from your meds. ER will be here before you know it.

Gigi: Hope things are going well with your new little bundle of joy. I can't believe that I am so close. I always felt like I was right behind you and now that your LO is here it is getting a little more real!

AFM: Well of course I am up at the crack of dawn. LOL! I am still doing well just not sleeping very much lately. I am sure once I start working a more normal schedule of 8 hour shifts that that may help my sleep patterns. I started getting a few things out that I will need to bring to the hospital. I really want to get my bag somewhat packed this week. Just in case! We are also coming up on the 1 year anniversary of losing our baby girl. I am doing okay but I am not sure how I will feel on that day/week. I think after I have this little boy in my arms, I will realize even more what I have missed with her. I also don't want to let April 25th pass by without remembering her in some sort of way. Last year my DH planted Gerber daisies on that day so I think I want to do the same this year. I told him that no matter what is going on that day or how tired we are that that has to be a priority. Other than getting a few last minute things done and returning a few items to local stores we are pretty much set. Hope you all had a great weekend.

Candice

CJTTC

About My Family : Candice and Jason have been TTC since March 2007. We have endured multiple failed IUIs and have two children from 2 IVF cycles. We have a daughter waiting for us in heaven and our son, Carson was born 4-7-10! We are so blessed to have this little boy in our lives!

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:56 am

Maureen- your poor sister, to put up with that for 30 yrs. I hope she does what makes her happy.

Becky- that is funny about MIL. I several family members on mine, including my dad. I dont post anything that they cant see though.

Candice- that is going to be a hard day for you and DH. I think planting the flowres sounds like a very nice idea!

I had a pretty nice weekend. The weather was great! There is an open sat. morning market that my parents have a BBQ booth in. My mom wants me to do a booth selling soap. I cantdo it until baseball is over but we decided to start making the soap now. We did some yesteray. It was fun but we need to start making fancier ones. Hopefully it'll bring in a few extra bucks!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Job : I am an office manager for a property managment office.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:14 am

Candice, u look beautiful!

Maureen, that is a terrible deal for your sister...

Ugh...I have been in a slump this weekend...everything is aggravating and the boys are not helping, anytime they get together they have to be hitting each other with something to play...aaaahhhh...they cannot just sit and play by racing cars down a racetrack or anything like my brother and I use too...if its not balls, its stuffed animals...or pillows...or blankets...
Nathaniel spent the day in his room yesterday just so i was not continuously repeating "enough guys" "calm down" "someone is going to get hurt" "i said stop!" o course after I say it all...alex starts to cry b/c nathaniel hit him to hard...
ajvinsh
ajvinsh

About My Family : love

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:01 am

Jeannette ~ you are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! Thanks.

BBL for persies.
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next