Trying to Conceive a Miracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TTC a Miracle 2009

+21
SCJC+J
JustAMom
mommaking0105
shannon luddy
Bensmom
KieyasMommy
mfowler08
sstjohn77
skylasmom
ajvinsh
momtoogsncjs
BeckyC1210
waiting4baby
CJ71903
Tommygirl2002
denise73
raevynnlea
Adrienne1010
Motherof2boys
Brennan&Leosmama
Admin
25 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 13 Empty Re: TTC a Miracle 2009

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:21 am

Kate- cute pic!!

Heather- I will pray for you and DH.

Maureen- sorry about the heartburn. Hope you are better now.

Gigi- oh man that stinks.

Denise- yay for getting your tree up!!

How was everyones weekend? I was busy! Finished my shopping on sat. morning. NOw i just have to wrap it all! Sat. night was the Christmas parade. I decided not to do it. I wasnt feeling 100%. Brennan had a ball though. My mom and i walked down with Leo and my nephew and saw DH float. Yesterday we had our annual girls christmas party. I dont see my friends too much so it was nice to visit for a bit!

Leo has not been sleeping well and has had a bad temper lately. He throws a huge temper tantrum when he doenst get his way. He was up late sat. b/c of the parade. He wouldnt go to sleep. He was screaming , hitting and pulling my hair. Fun night. I had to turn on mickey mouse to get him to calm down.
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Job : I am an office manager for a property managment office.

Back to top Go down

Post by sstjohn77 Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:17 pm

Becky - I can not believe they charge that much for pics. For 24.99, it better be a very professional picture and not just a Polaroid. Sorry Leo is going through a temper stage. That does not sound like much fun at all. Hopefully he gets over it quickly.

Clare - I hope you had a great weekend.

Heather C. - I hope Ezra feels better.

Shannon - I hope you were able to reschedule that shoot.

Candice - Sorry about the bad dream but so glad to hear your little boy kicked and kicked to let you know he is okay.

Kate - YEAH for fitting into pre pregnancy jeans!!!! Ben is so cute!!

Maureen - Sorry for the heartburn. I hope that it is just a one time thing and not Acid Reflux.

Gigi - UGH what a pain. I hope everything works out for your benefit.

Denise - Cracking up about the candy canes on your tree.

I had my 32 week apt today. Everything still looks good and I am measuring 32 inches which she said is right where I need to be. I am finally at that every 2 week stage of the pregnancy so my next apt is in 2 weeks. I can not believe I am this far along. My Dr. also said that we will begin my cervix checks at 36 weeks. I guess I need to start shaving my legs again. LOL
So far I have gained 8 pounds during this pregnancy and 6 of those pounds were gained in the last 4 weeks. UGH I hope that is not too much weight gain in 4 weeks time. I will have to research that.

We are finishing the nursery and I am trying to pick up the big items that we did not get from the baby shower. I know this sounds crazy but I want to have everything for the baby's first year by the time the baby comes. My thought is that I get my bonus at Christmas (it is not much but it helps) and DH and I are usually strapped for cash in say August. So knowing that by August I will need a high chair, I figure I better get it now while I have some money. Then we can put it away until we need it. So with that in mind I have made a list of things we are going to need prior to Christmas next year. Babies-R-Us has been giving away coupon booklets with 20% off coupons for the past week. The booklet has one coupon good for this week and one for next week. So I have been trying to take advantage. I went yesterday and picked up a child gate, I used my coupon and then they gave me another coupon book with my receipt. So I took the purchase outside and went back in for the second child gate I needed and used the coupon they just gave me. The lady that checked me out was cracking up. I told her to expect to see me each week as the coupons become valid since I have many items I still need and was going to take advantage of every savings I could get my hands on. I figure Adrienne would be proud.

So for ladies who have had children during the winter in cold climates. I am trying to figure out what type and how many clothing pieces I should have ready for our little bundle of joy. I know babies are messy but I have no clue how many outfits they may go through in a day and I do not want to have to do a load of laundry every day. I am thinking footie pj's (that is what I call them anyway) may be the easiest and would keep baby warm enough but how many should I have? Thought's?
sstjohn77
sstjohn77

Job : Software Analyst

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ71903 Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:26 pm

Becky - Whoa! That's expensive for one picture! I can't believe what they like to charge for pics with Santa. Poor Leo with his tantrums - and poor you too! That must be hard.

Heather C. - Hope Ezra is feeling better.

Denise - That's hilarious that Alexa is pulling the candy canes off of the tree and sucking on them. What a goof! I decorated our tree last week, but I didn't put all that many ornaments on it. I did it by myself, so it wasn't very fun.

Gigi - Wow! Hope you get your new bathroom soon. That's such a hassle!

Maureen - How's your heartburn? Hoping that it's gone by now. I've had it once and it's not fun at all.

Candice - Glad that you made it over and that everything is going well with baby! Your pregnancy has gone so fast!

Stacey - I can't believe how far along you are either! That went fast! Awesome that everything is where it needs to be!

AFM - AF just started this morning and I go in for my baseline u/s to check for the cyst on Wednesday morning at 10. Hopefully it's gone and I can start this next IUI cycle. All of my mid-cycle stuff (i.e. trigger and IUI) will be right around Christmas. I'm kind of nervous about all of this, to be honest.
CJ71903
CJ71903

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:21 pm

Clare ~ she is seriously a goof. I decorated mine by myself, too, and it wasn't fun. I fought with the lights and the beads. Grumble grumble. Yay for AF and woo hoo for your baseline!! My SIL got pg around Christmas last year with the trigger and stuff. Fingers crossed for you.

Stacey ~ I swear Alexa lived in sleepers for the first 3 months. We didn't go anywhere and if we did, then I dressed her. It was just easier to keep her in those and a onesie. One thing I loved was the sleep sacks for nights. It made it easier to do changes. As for how much, it depends on if the baby is a spitter-upper or if not. If he is, then you'll go through a bunch of clothes, if not, you may be able to get by with one outfit a day, minus any poopy or pee blow outs. Oh - and don't worry about the weight gain. The baby is in it's "fat building" stage so most of the weight you gain from here on out will be going to the baby and not you. I had a 8.5 lb gain in 4 weeks one time. Oy. then a 4 lb in one week. Then I lost 5. It see-sawed back and forth until she was born. Since you haven't gained much weight I don't see it being an issue with your doc.

Becky ~ uh-oh on the temper tantrums. Alexa does this every now and again. I get frustrated but I realize it's the nature of the beast at times. And our Santa pics were $18.99 for two 5 x 7's. A total rip-off.

Hi to EOE. I'm sitting here listening to Alexa sing in her crib while she should be going to sleep. She is very silly today.

Ok - so a totally TMI topic but I still have issues with hemrhoids since having Alexa almost a year ago. I tend to have harder poops so it causes them to flare up a bit. OMG I'm dying today. And I really want to go and get in one of my spin rides but I'm not too sure I can. I should probably go and get it checked out but they're going to tell me that they won't do anything unless they're bleeding until after I'm done having kids. Usually they wait since the pressure of a baby and uterus causes them. Sigh. Hopefully it'll shrink back fast.

Ok - done talking about butt stuff.

I'm off to see if she's fallen asleep yet......
denise73
denise73

Job : SAHM

Back to top Go down

Post by JustAMom Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:34 pm

Stacey- I always had Rylie in onsies and sleepers for the first couple of months ( since I reside in canada our cold lasts till may lol ) Rylie was a pooper so I changed her probably 2-3x a day atleast. So I always traveled with atleast one other set of clothes if not two. I always kept 10 diapers on me ( she pooed 3-6x a day ) always better to be over prepared then not have enough and you can adjust as you learn how your baby is.

Denise- I've had hemorrhiods since giving birth to Rylie. ( this is tmi )On Saturday I went to the washroom passed a turd.. got up to wipe myself and had a toilet bowl full of blood needless to say i freaked out.. then realized it was from my hemorrhiods I was like WTH! I didn't strain !@! I guess since I'm pregnant and have more blood.. but srsly ... freaky ! Just try to keep fiber intake up and liquids to keep stool soft. Also creams are supposed to help keep the flare ups down.
JustAMom
JustAMom

About My Family : Just us and our two girls

Humor : sarcastic/dirty

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne1010 Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:08 pm

I just thought I'd stop by and complain about DH for a few minutes. He's been laid off for about 4 weeks now. It's kind of nice for him to have lots of time with Jalen. But...he's starting to get really cranky. This happens when he gets laid off for more than a couple of weeks. Because he's a carpenter, and we live in a cold state, he tends to get laid off in winter (not usually for this long, though). He's been acting like a total a$$hole! I'm getting so sick of his attitude. I can be tolerant for a while because I know it's b/c he's laid off...but I can only take it for so long. Last night he said some pretty mean things to me (about him being able to have girlfriends if he really wanted). I know he's not cheating on me...but I don't like to hear the he could. Sigh... I think I'm a pretty nice wife. I let him go hang out with his friends while I stay home with Jalen. Not all wives would be happy about that. I let him stay out late and I don't say anything. I think it's time that we have a little "talk"...
Adrienne1010
Adrienne1010

About My Family : Me, DH and DS...born 11/08

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:52 pm

Becky-My weekend was good…kinda chilled out and relaxed most of it! We went to visit some friends yesterday which was fun.

Stacey-Thank you! With Ben we use one outfit a day…we use bibs so he doesn’t spill too much. Your baby might spit up though so that might make you go through more outfits. We didn’t have that many when he was born since we didn’t know his gender so we have gotten stuff recently. Sorry I’m not too much help!

Clare-Well I’m glad AF is here so you can start another cycle!

Densie-Were Alexa’s poops more like play doh or still soft? Ben’s have been firmer…not sure if it’s the soy or the prevacid or both….. I’m glad he has his 2 mo appt next week.

Adrienne-That’s not cool that he even mentioned that! I think you’re right that you guys need to have a “nice little talk” too. I would strangle Matt if he ever said that! You are a great mom and you do so much!
Bensmom
Bensmom

About My Family : First time mom to Ben born 10/22/09

Back to top Go down

Post by momtoogsncjs Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:08 pm

Stacey-
I made sure to have at least a dozen onesies in each size. I also made sure to have a dozen pj's (Carters were my favorite) in the newborn 0-3 month size since Olivia was born in cold weather too. BRU always has them on some sale. I think you are being smart in buying ahead. I too wanted everything before the baby came and most of the big ticket items were purchased by us. It adds up so quickly. People will bring you outfits when they come to meet the baby as well. I also loved the "nightgowns" for nighttime changes. Much easier than buttons. Colin and Olivia slept in them as newborns. I got most of them at BRU as well. Make sure to buy infant socks. That was one thing I always forgot and it's cold here. I put them on under the pj's to keep the little feet warm.

As for a highchair-- if you have lots of space, get a big one. If not, the small ones that strap on a chair and have a tray are awesome. I have space but hated the big highchair. I ended up selling mine at our garage sale and buying Colin a First Years one at BRU for like $30. We take it to other people's houses and everything. He loves sitting with us and has been sitting at the table in it since 3 months. It reclines to 3 different positions. I found it easier for the early feedings as well b/c I could reach him better.
Hope this helps!
momtoogsncjs
momtoogsncjs

About My Family : Married to Nick for 8+ years and Mommy to 2 and 1 on the way!

Job : RN

Back to top Go down

Post by mfowler08 Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:10 pm

Denise--sounds like Alexa is doing a good job of quality control on those candy canes! Have you tried taking some Docusate Sodium to soften up your stools? If taking it every day makes 'em too lose try just every other day. Miralax is good if you don't mind drinking something everyday. (Remember: RN=Poop expert....right Jeanette & Candice?)

Stacey--I can't believe you are 32 weeks!?!! As for winter clothes, my BFF agrees with the other ladies that onsies and the sleep sacks are all she used for almost the first 6 months. Her DD was born in December and they lived in Maryland at the time. I had gotten her a long sleeved Old Navy onsie that was made of that thermal underwear material. She said that is practically all her daughter wore. The only time she wore her 'cute' outfits was when I came to visit for a couple of weeks and would change her daughter's outfit with every diaper change, lol.

Clare--I usually put the tree up myself too, DH usually whines if I ask for help. But this year we bought a new fake tree that is 7.5 ft tall (old one was only 5 ft) so he HAD to help me b/c I am only 5'2", lol.

Adrienne--That was totally inappropriate of your DH to say! I agree that you guys need to talk things out. If he gets this way every year, why does he feel the need to take out his frustration on you? Maybe he could think of something he could do to keep himself busy and not get down. I wish you luck.

AFM: The heartburn only lasted that one day...thank goodness!!! I have no idea what caused it, I don't think I ate anything different that day.
I am thinking more and more of our move in April and all the things I need to get done. I have about 190 hours of vacation saved up. I want to use 72 of those hours for my last 2 weeks of work. And I don't want to cash out the rest of the hours and have to pay extra taxes on it, so I think I will try to take a week off in February and then some long weekends. I will use this time to keep going thru my stuff and plan. 4 months still sounds like a long ways away, but I think it will go fast.
mfowler08
mfowler08

About My Family : Happily married to Vincent

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:09 pm

Hi, my head is fuzzy so I don't think I can remember all the personals...sorry.

Adrienne~ well my DH jokes about that when we have an argument that he is "mr. hottie and I couldn't find anyone better then him" haha... any ways..i think you are right that you should have a talk with him. Good Luck!

Becky C., Denise and I think someone else Happy B-days to the little ones!

AFM: Both kids have colds. Ezra is just getting over his and Omir just started on Saturday. It is starts with a feve and snotty nose, then goes to sinus and snotty nose. Omri is doing okay with his first cold. He was fussy till 10pm last night then slept all night till 9:30 so I started work late. But I think I am coming down with it and hope I am not because I would love to see my new neice that was born on Friday! Her name is Lily Mae...how cute is that ??

Well time to get kids ready for bed and me some nice hot chocolate...need to kick this cold in the A$$.
Admin
Admin
Admin

About My Family : I am a fun loving Mother and Wife! Living on 10 acres in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of NY. TTC for baby #3. I have two wonderful boys Ezra 4 yrs. and Omri 20 mths. Been married to Matt for 2 years and together 6 yrs.

Job : Graphic Designer

https://ttcamiracle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by momtoogsncjs Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:12 pm

Maureen-
I didn't know you were definitely moving! Where are you going again? Four months will go by really fast Smile And yes, us RN's talk poop all of the time... and it's a good thing! Wink I'm constantly asking my patients if they are having flatus post-op and telling them to, "let it rip!" LOL. They crack up. It's the one time it's totally acceptable.

Denise- I got hemmorroids terrible after the kids and I know they are brewing again b/c I'm so constipated. Yesterday was awful. I wanted to cry. I need to remember to take the Colace I buy!
momtoogsncjs
momtoogsncjs

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:02 pm

Stacey- I also do the gowns under the sleep sacks for Ben. I got Carter's ones and if they don't get dirty at a feeding or from spit up I use them a few times. It's WAY easier than snaps or other stuff at night time. I am seriously understocked in the onsie department...but he has some short sleeve ones that someone gave us and he seems plenty warm with them under his clothes. I love love love Carter's sleep and play outfits...they are so cozy and he looks so freaking cute in them. Kohls has good deals on Carter's stuff all the time as well as BRU. I would also avoid newborn sizes (get a few but not a lot) for diapers too.... Ben was only in them for about 3 weeks or so and he was a peanut 6lb 6 oz. 0-3mo are actually bigger than newborn. When I buy him stuff now I buy 3-6 so that he has time to grow into it...it's easy to roll up sleeves and whatnot.
I also have the highchair that straps to the seat at the kitchen table. Ben's only sat in it twice but he will be sitting in it more once he's awake more and when Matt and I are having dinner. That way he'll get used to it.
One thing I didn't register for but asked my mom for for Christmas is one of those things that zip over the car seat that are cozy for the baby. Right now he uses a blanket but I am thinking when it gets down to the 20's I want him to be warmer all over.
Bensmom
Bensmom

About My Family : First time mom to Ben born 10/22/09

Back to top Go down

Post by mfowler08 Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:45 pm

Jeanette--I am moving to West Virginia. Vincent has applied to CRNA school at CAMC (Charleston Area Medical Center). They have a doctorate program for CRNA (I think the only doctorate one in the nation so far for that field). Given the mandate that all advance practice RN's have their doctorate soon, he thought he would get it done all in one fell swoop. I know that those who already have their license will be 'grandfathered' in...but I am not sure if they are going to have minimum # of years of practice to qualify for that. Also, this way it would be easier for him to get a position teaching if he ever decides to do that (he's talked about it before). Anway, it's a 36 month program that would start next June. We probably won't hear whether he got accepted until March, but we plan on moving regardless so that we can get settled in the area. If he doesn't get in, the school says they will tell you in the letter what he can do to make his application better. Also, most of his family is in the area and he's always wanted to move back there.
It will be a big change for me. I've lived in the Seattle area my whole life except for a couple of years when I was a toddler & we lived in Pueblo, CO.
mfowler08
mfowler08

About My Family : Happily married to Vincent

Back to top Go down

Post by CJTTC Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:11 am

Maureen: I don't think I realized that your move was a "sure" thing either. I knew he had applied to a WV school but didn't know where you were in that process. Congrats and good luck. It was one of the hardest things I ever did but I love love love my job (even on crappy days). Glad your heartburn is better.

Adrienne: I can't believe your DH said that. I wonder if he is feeling insecure about not working and contributing to the household and he is just taking it out on you? I would definitely talk to him when his mood is decent and let him know how that makes you feel.

Clare: Good luck with your baseline u/s and b/w. I had a cyst one month during all of our IF treatments and the BC pills totally did the trick and we were able to continue treatment the next month. Hope all is well and at least you will have some hope added to your Christmas time!

Kate: We are pretty sure that we are going to name him Carson Brock! I love the name and it is growing on me more and more. I always thought it would be really hard to decide on a name but this one seems to be sticking with both of us. Yeah for your pre pg clothes. I can't even think about that right now. LOL!!

Denise: I am with Maureen. I am taking Colace once a day since about my 3rd month of pregnancy and it has helped tremendously. I will still get constipated occasionally but now when I go it is so much easier and "softer". Just drink some water with it b/c it works by increasing the amount of water that your colon absorbs. Hope that helps.

AFM: Not much new. Just finished a long shift and I am so glad that I am off tomorrow. Oh I did make us an appt for a 4D u/s on Monday. I will be 24 weeks, which is a little early but I am buying the package that includes 2 u/s for less than what my doc charges for one. So they recommend one before 28 weeks and then one after 30 weeks. So we will be able to share the DVD and photos with family next week at Christmas!! So so excited to see this little man again! Hope everyone has a great night!
Candice

CJTTC

About My Family : Candice and Jason have been TTC since March 2007. We have endured multiple failed IUIs and have two children from 2 IVF cycles. We have a daughter waiting for us in heaven and our son, Carson was born 4-7-10! We are so blessed to have this little boy in our lives!

Back to top Go down

Post by waiting4baby Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:24 am

Maureen - Heartburn is the worst! So sorry you had to deal with that.

Denise - I will make sure to not eat those bottom candy canes when I come visit you.

Stacey - I know I am in the minority, but I put Gwen in clothes. She wears dresses with tights or leggings or pants and onesies, but they are mostly matching outfits. I have a ton of plain onesies or even colorful ones that we don't use because she is always wearing her outfits. At night she is still swaddled so I use the swaddle-me (awesome). We do have sleepsacks that we will use next and she wears the footed pjs for bed. As for the high chair, we are getting a full size one that has adjustable height because we need our chairs. If we got one that sits on a chair, we would be running low on chairs if we have people over.

Clare - I am excited for you. My IUI that I got pregnant with Gwen was on December 26th last year!

Candice - Have a blast at your 4D u/s!

I am still so busy I can't keep my eyes open or head straight. I am ready for this show to be over! I had to go to urgent care because of terrible stomach pains. I have gastritis which is caused by stress (awesome). The meds are supposed to help heal it within 10 days, so that is good.

Gwen had her 4 month appointment today. She was 11.5 pounds and 25 inches! She is in the 75th percentile for height!
waiting4baby
waiting4baby

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:08 am

Clare- I hope the cyst is gone so you can start IUI!

Denise- sorry about your issues. I have them from crohns but they do not bother me much. The santa pics was a sheet for $25. I think it had 4 small pics on it. Still too expensive.

Adrienne- that was not nice of DH. I would have a talk.

Stacey- I do not have a lot of room for a highchair so I have the one like Jeannette said that straps on a chair. I love that it saves us space. I didnt have to worry about keeping Leo warm when he was a newborn but I did keep him in onesies most of the time.

Heather- sorry the boys are sick. Brennan has a nasty cough but hasnt turned into anything else. That is a cute name. My friend has a little girl named Emma Mae.

Maureen- I know your move isnt for a while but GL!!

Holly- sounds like Gwen is doing great!!

Brennan and I made some holiday treats last night! We need to do peppermint bark today and we are done!!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Job : I am an office manager for a property managment office.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygirl2002 Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:33 am

Hey girls.
Clare - I have faith in the IUI as well. I got pregnant with it the second time around. I will be praying for you that your cyst is gone and you can move forward. Try not to be stressed out. My doctor always said that when your stressed it makes in harder to get pregnant. Deep breaths!!!! Good Luck we all want a Christmas Miracle for you!

Becky - your snacks sound so good. We made cookies over the weekend I even was able to get DH in on the action this year for the first time. Caleb was the taste tester and helped by taking the Hershey Kisses out of the wrappers for the Peanut Butter Blossoms lol.

Adrienne - I hope that talk went well. Everyone deals with Frustration but to be done right mean and hurtful is not necessary. I hope every thing works out for you!

Maureen - Are you going to be moving close to Denise?

Stacey - I am in the minority as well like Holly. For the most part I keep her in Clothes during the day. Spring and summer and most of Fall she wears dresses and when it's chilly I have pants that I can put under them and they still look cute when not in dresses she has outfits. Even down days she will wear a onsie with and pair of pants. For sleeping she used to wear gowns a lot it was easy for middle of the night feeds but as she got older I have been ableto find to many bigger sizes so she wears sleepers with zippers. I love them because she is squirming around now and the zipper is still quicker than the snaps lol. As for Highchair we have a standard one that doesn't adjust at all but it's good for Olivia now but as a baby I used our other one that is adjustable and can recline and go lower I plan to use that one with Lily too when she starts her food.

AFM- I am so happy to say that Allstate came out to the house and cut me a check right on the spot and it was so nice. Last night we went to Lowes and purchased our new Vanity for the bathroom and vinyl too. SO it was nice to be able to start and get things worked on. I am 27 weeks this week. I feel like i have been pregnant forvever........................wait a minute I have lol. I have tremendous Sciatic pain and when I walk I look like a weeble. Ya know they weeble but they don't fall down! Yeah it's really bad. I am taking tylenol and heating pad, does anyone have any suggestions to help. I need some relief I feel like I can't take care of my house or my children properly and it's disturbing to me. Ok so that's my rant for now. I hope everyone has a good day.
Tommygirl2002
Tommygirl2002

Job : Stay at home mom!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:09 pm

Hi!

Gigi~ To funny...is this your last?

Becky~ Well I got the cold and it is yuck! Sore throat, fever, runny nose...ugh and you are just tired. ugh...

Holly~ Hope the show goes well and sounds like Gwen is growning.

Candice~ Time will fly by... I miss being pregnant...and I cannot believe how fast the years go when you have kids. Seems like just yesterday Ezra was being born Sad But he will be 4 in May!

Maureen~ Sounds like you guys have alot of planning to do before the move. Good Luck.

AFM: I am going to put the kids down for their naps...and maybe I can get one in today too. I so need it! TTYL.
Admin
Admin
Admin

About My Family : I am a fun loving Mother and Wife! Living on 10 acres in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of NY. TTC for baby #3. I have two wonderful boys Ezra 4 yrs. and Omri 20 mths. Been married to Matt for 2 years and together 6 yrs.

Job : Graphic Designer

https://ttcamiracle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygirl2002 Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:10 pm

Heather - YES! This is my last! If I could have more and not have to go through the pregnancy part I would have more. But I'm not as young as I once was and my body is really breaking down on me this time so I feel it's a sign that this one should be my last. I do wish there was a pill I could take to take all the discomforts of pregnancy away and only the good stuff would be left lol.
Tommygirl2002
Tommygirl2002

Job : Stay at home mom!

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:16 pm

Hi ladies ~ thanks so much for the hemo. help!! I have been taking colace almost everyday since I had Alexa. I kind of got out of the habit. It looks like I have to get back into it. I've also started taking two fiber tablets a day and am increasing my water. The creams and the Tucks have helped. I'm staying off of my bike for one more day.

Ash ~ that happened to me, too (a toilet full of blood) but it was from my kidney stone. Freaked me out like no tomorrow. Why must our bodies do this stuff to us when we're already crazy??

Heather ~ I hope you start feeling better and can get a nap in. Alexa just went down at 2:45. She's just in one of her moods today.

Maureen ~ I know I have my crew of RNs here but I hate to bother you guys Very Happy I was thisclose to calling the doc but since the OTC stuff is working, I'll hold off!!

Candice ~ that is too cool with your u/s. I hope you can post pictures once you get them.

Gigi ~ woo hoo for getting your check so quickly. I hope you can get it all repaired quickly. As for the sciatica, I had it a bit towards the end and my doc said it was ok to use those Thermacare patches. They don't get too hot and you can put one on for almost the whole day.

Adrienne ~ what is up with men? Chris will tell me, when we've been fighting, that he can find a new woman like THAT (as he snaps his fingers). I always tell him good luck with that and that hopefully the new chick will love to support him as I'll be taking most of his money via child support, alimony, and half of his retirement - lol. I hope you straightened him out.

Stacey ~ I have this high chair: http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3111613&fromWidget=BRU%3ACategory%3ATop+Sellers (although it was only $99 last year - geesh). I love it because it adjusts in height and reclines, plus you can fold it for storage. It's only about 8" wide once it folds. And I was like you - I wanted all of the big ticket items, too.

Holly ~ I hope you start to feel better. Gwen is doing AWESOME!! I love her hair and her outfits. She's just too adorable. And yes ~ some of the candy canes are dangerous here on our tree.

Becky ~ OMG that is just out of control for picture prices. Way to go with getting your holiday stuff done.

Kate ~ Alexa's poos were always on the firmer side - peanut butter or play doh consistency. She occasionally had looser ones but I think that is just how she was. Even now, I can tell when she's had berries or bananas because she poops little balls. And OMG does the girl stink. Seriously. I don't know how someone so little can stink so much. As long as Ben's going, I think he's fine.

Jeannette ~ how are you feeling? Is everyone over their colds?

Hi to EOE. I'm just finally getting to relax a bit because Alexa was on a nap strike today. Oh, well. It's not like we have anywhere to be.

And I wanted to say how nice of a wife I am ~ I am totally changing my daughter's one year old picture appointment on Friday so Chris can get his back massaged. Ok. So it's so he'll stop whining about it and then I'm making him take me to CiCi's pizza for dinner on Friday but he doesn't need to know that!

I'm off to read my newspaper. TTYL.
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by momtoogsncjs Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:28 pm

Denise-
What are you doing for Alexa's first birthday??
momtoogsncjs
momtoogsncjs

Back to top Go down

Post by mommaking0105 Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:52 am

Hey ladies I just wanted say I hope everyone is having a good week so far. This week is like a busy week for us at school, because trying to keep the students focus on work until Friday is really hard when they know that Christmas parties are on Friday and we will be out for Christmas break.

But I do want to tell you I had a lovely evening with DH last night, it was our 2 wedding anniversary. But it seems like we have been married for years. We just spent the evening together talking and talking to Malika. It's was so much fun.

Well let me go I have to get my mind set for these students...
mommaking0105
mommaking0105

About My Family : I'm a teacher, wife, and mother to a wonderful daughter

Job : Teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:26 am

Good morning all!!

Nathaniel had his winter concert yesterday and it was GREAT!
You can see the short little videos on facebook...look me up Aara Bentz Vinsh
I loved it I am so proud of him!

I have to go get dressed and ready to go...Roberts "enstranged" father sent us a $500 check and I have to get it deposited, we are going to split $200 of it and use it to get each other presents for christmas, the other three will be split between the kids and put in their savings accounts...

Winter break for our kids do not start until christmas eve...Nathaniels dad was hoping to have him for christmas, but he waited so long that the plane tickets are about $800 and I told him i do not want Nathaniel flying on Christmas eve...he has been having job and money issues since he came back from deployment and was looking towards his parents, but I think they are in agreement with me that this trip needs to be scheduled a lot sooner to make it cheaper and easier on all. Jason had not contacted or answered any emails or messages from any of us to let us know what was going on for three to four months...when he did all he said was that he was in a bad place mentally and he was getting some help...
ajvinsh
ajvinsh

About My Family : love

Back to top Go down

Post by momtoogsncjs Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:50 am

Aara- I wouldn't let my child fly alone on Christmas Eve either. He needs to be able to make plans in a timely manner. Maybe Nathaniel can go there over Easter or something.
momtoogsncjs
momtoogsncjs

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne1010 Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:25 am

I am in need of a HUGE favor from an east coast friend...

Here's the scoop. You know Ju Ju Be (my favorite diaper bags that are pretty pricey), well they are starting a new, cheaper, line called Viziati. They currently have 1 new item out, and I'd love to get my hands on one. The problem is, they only are selling them on the east coast at Stop & Shop and Giant (I hear these are grocery stores...which is a weird place to sell them IMO). I was hoping one of you lovely ladies who might have one of these stores near them, would be able to pick one up for me and mail it to me (of course I'd pay for everything!).

Here's what I'm looking for:

TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 13 Viziati

I'd really prefer the 1st one (the one with the dots), but I really shouldn't be picky, I'd be happy with any of them. They sell for $15. It's a little travel pouch that comes with a changing mat and you can put diapers (or whatever you want) in it.

Kate- I'm dying to know about your Ju Ju Be purchase! Which bag did you get? What color/print? Where'd you get it???

Aara- I think maybe Easter is a better time for a visit.

Tasha- sounds like a great anniversary!!!

Stacey- I have the same high chair as Denise (but a different pattern) and we love it! As far as clothes go...we did lots of those nightgown thingies over a onesie at night (for easy diaper changes) and mostly sleepers during the day. It think about 8 of each is fine if you don't mind doing 2 loads of baby laundry per week.

Denise- I'm glad I'm not the only one with a DH that says stupid stuff. I was cracking up at him snapping his fingers and getting another woman, "like that". LOL!!! I'm surprised my DH hasn't said it that way yet!

Maureen- what a stressful move! I could never do it!!! Would it be easy for you to find another job?

Ok...I better get back to work!
Adrienne1010
Adrienne1010

About My Family : Me, DH and DS...born 11/08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next