Trying to Conceive a Miracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TTC a Miracle 2009

+14
mfowler08
sstjohn77
Brennan&Leosmama
CJTTC
mommaking0105
denise73
Bensmom
NicksMom1210
momtoogsncjs
Tommygirl2002
CJ71903
ajvinsh
Adrienne1010
Admin
18 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 16 Empty Re: TTC a Miracle 2009

Post by BeckC1210 Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:12 am

Becky-Glad you had a great time with your friends and that Brennans finger is better!

Gigi-Hope those contractions are doing their job! Glad your birthday was good and sorry DH was a jerk on sunday. Sometimes they are just too difficult Mad .

AFM-Well Nick and I are all better. I was feeling better yesterday so I went to the grocery store and almost passed out, lol. Got all sweaty and dizzy. Probably too much too soon, and that I hadn't eaten much. But I did lose almost 3 lbs, lol. DH started at 3am this morning waking me up and telling me he didn't feel so good. At about 4 am I heard the puke hitting the toilet, ugh. So he's in bed right now and had to call the guy who's house he was supposed to start painting today to tell him that he couldn't come. Sucks to start out a job that way but I guess it happens. Hopefully this is the end of this bug and it gets the heck out of my house!

TTYL!
BeckC1210
BeckC1210

About My Family : Mom to Nick born 12/10/2008, wife to Chris

Job : X-Ray Tech

Back to top Go down

Post by sstjohn77 Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:15 am

Heather C. - I hope they can figure something out to help relieve your pain.

Kate - Wow you have been very busy. I hope you and DH can get some quality time together.

Becky - Glad you had fun and that Brennan's finger is healing quickly.

Gigi - Contractions?!?! YEAH, at least you are close now so that baby should be ready to come out. I hope these are progressing your cervix so you can have that baby and start to feel better. :}

Becky C. - Glad you and Nick are feeling better and hope DH gets over it very soon. My DH had trouble sleeping last night so when Brody woke up at 2am for a feeding DH still had not gone to sleep., He was supposed to start painting a new house this morning at 7am, needless to say he had to call and let them know he would not be there until later today. We can not afford to have him working half days right now so we are hoping he can work a little late today to make up for the lost time.

AFM: Brody makes a ton of noise in his sleep. It is starting to drive me crazy because he will start to cry a little then stop and make rooting noises like he is searching for food, then he starts to make baby noises and whin a little so I get up to check on him only to find out he is sound asleep. The only way to tell the difference is to wait until he begins to cry. Is this normal for all babies? Do they all talk, make noises, cry and whine, while they sleep?

Also, bf question, my BB's never feel "full". I mean even when they start leaking, they feel soft. They never feel tight and full which is what I would have expected from everything I read. Prior to getting a BFP I was a big C or small D size, during pregnancy I moved to a large D size and then when my milk first came in while I was in the hospital I moved to a DD but that was really only for a few days. Now I am back to a regular or small D and they never feel swollen or even tight. Is this normal or should they get bigger and tight between feedings?
sstjohn77
sstjohn77

Job : Software Analyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:03 pm

Becky- that stinks you have all gotten sick. SOunds like ti doesnt last long so that is good. One of the girls this weekend was sick and went home early. ANother girl is sick today so I am scared I will get it.

Stacey- both my boys were noisy like that when they slept.
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Job : I am an office manager for a property managment office.

Back to top Go down

Post by KieyasMommy Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:32 pm

Aara - Hope your nephew is doing better. He is in my prayers. I love the new haircut.

Denise - Yes, I am still studying. I have to pass it this time because the pay increase will really help once we have another little one running around.

Stacey - Kieya did the same thing Aara was saying. She would wake up shortly after feedings. I would give her the pacifier & she would go right back to sleep. She just wanted something to suck on. Gade to hear bf is getting better. As far as sleeping, Kieya did the same thing. She would talk in her sleep all the time. It had stopped for quite a while but then over the weekend I kept waking up hearing "My Mommy." I would go check on her & she was sound asleep.

Becky - Poor Brennan. Glad he's okay & healing quickly.

Clare - Yay for getting your meds outline. I have a really good feeling about your 1st IVF cycle.

Gigi - Glad to hear Lily is staying put for now. Hope those contractions are helping you progress but not too quickly so that you will be able to see DS performance.

Becky C. - Hope you and DH get feeling better quickly.

Holly - *Hug* Sorry about the rough day. I hate when people have nothing but negative things to say about others. I know I had the opposite problem. In high school I only weighed 110-115 lbs. I was always being asked if I was anorexic or bulimic. I remember going home and lying in bed crying because of all the things people were saying to me & telling others about me. I would eat all the time but I just couldn't gain any weight. I finally got to the point that I realized that people can either like me the way I am or just get over it. God made us beautiful in his eyes. It doesn't matter what others think. We just have to remember that both of us are truely beautiful.

As you all know, DH and I went from using birth control in December to not trying but not preventing in January. Well, we are now ttc. I have been charting using fertility friend. According to them I am now in the 2ww. I have added a ticker in my signature that should link you to my chart so all you chart stockers out there that want to look go ahead. I think that my chances look good right now but I know it's way to early to say for sure.

Guess I better go, my patient should be here any minute now.
KieyasMommy
KieyasMommy

Job : Board Eligible Orthotist/Resident Prosthetist

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:43 pm

Stacey ~ Alexa was a very noisy baby. That is why she was only in our room for maybe a week, two tops. I would hear her, think she was waking up and nope, sleeping. They outgrow this in about 6 to 8 weeks. Alexa also had the startle reflex pretty bad so she'd jump at the slightest noise.

Gigi ~ how did I totally miss your birthday?? I'm glad it was happy but boo for a poopy-head DH on Sunday. Careful ~ you might walk that baby right out of you. BUT since you're almost 37 weeks, you have my permission - lol.

Alicia ~ good luck with your test. I'm sure you'll do fine. I think we *may* TTC again in April. We were going to wait but hey, I'm not getting any younger. I'll be 37 next month - yikes!

Becky C ~ omg I saw that Chris was texting you from the bathroom in your house on FB. That is funny. Just don't drown him in the toilet. Wanna bet he says he's "worse" than you or Nick were?? Just the nature of the man - lol.

Holly ~ hope you are feeling better today

Kate ~ (((((HUGS))))) IKWYM about being at each other's throats. Chris and I spatted (not really fought) more during the first 3 months of Alexa's life than we ever did - not enough time for each other, we were tired, we needed time to ourselves, yada yada yada. It eases up. I hope you are doing better!

Becky ~ glad you had fun and that B's finger is healing up. I hope you get to catch up on your sleep tonight.

Hi to EOE. I'm getting ready to finish this paper and move on to my final lessons - woo hoo. I want to be done, done, done! Very Happy I'll BBL to check in.
denise73
denise73

Job : SAHM

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:54 pm

Gigi- I forgot to wish you a happy bday as well. SOunds like a nice time!

Alicia- yay for TTC!!!

Denise-next april is when I would like to start TTC. IT all depends on finances and daycare. I think my mom is getting a little worn out watching the boys.

Heather- how are you feeling?

Did I tell you guys of my busy week?

monday-practice
tues- dr appt for me
wed. practice
thurs.- B and I have dentist appt
friday- practice
sat. first game.
plus need to grocery shop, clean, do laundry. Try to find a long sleeve shirt to go under B's game shirt. Most of the stores do not have long sleeve anymore.
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne1010 Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:57 pm

Holly- I’m so sorry that your old “friends” were so terrible to you. There is no excuse for their behavior. I had my 10 year reunion this year…and it’s so weird how seeing the same people from HS make you feel the same way 10 years later. It really made me feel like I was an insecure teenager again. But, I figured…screw those bitches. They don’t know me now and I don’t need jerks like that in my life. My DH and I have a group of people that we hang out with (it’s mostly DH’s friends and their wives/girlfriends). Whenver we go out together (lately its mostly been weddings) I’m always the “frumpy” one. I hate seeing group pics of all the ladies. No one else has kids…I’m the only mom. So…they’ve got hours to go shopping, do their hair, shave their legs…and I don’t. It’s so hard to just suck it up and not worry about other people’s opinions…but things that other people say can really hurt my feelings.

Boy, do I wish I had my 18 or 20 year old body back…I had such a banging body! But…that’s never going to happen. I have actually finally lost the rest of my baby weight (I think it’s due to my new BCP, because I haven’t changed anything else). But…my hips are bigger or something…the body just isn’t the same. I’m a mom now, with a mom body, and I fell blessed every day that I get to watch my boy grow.

I wish I had some great words of advice for you, but I suck at that kind of thing. I just want to let you know that I think we’ve all felt the same way as you, and it sucks. In my eyes….you haven’t changed a bit. You’ve grown into an awesome mother who would do anything for her kids. You have endured many things that I could not imagine and have become stronger because of it. We all love you Holly…even when you wear flats.

AFM: sorry I haven’t been around. DH just called me. He has some workplace safety training today at noon. He has only been working on/off lately. So this training thing is so that he can work this big job that is coming up at Marquette University. Well…his truck didn’t start. So…I’m taking a late lunch, going to pick him up after his training, he’ll drive me back to work, then drive my car to pick up the boy, then a couple of hours later, drive through rush hour (with the boy) to pick me up and drive home through rush hour. What a PITA! Sigh.
Adrienne1010
Adrienne1010

About My Family : Me, DH and DS...born 11/08

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:05 pm

Wow...okay, trying to remember everything...

Stacey - Lynn still "talks" in her sleep...lol and it doesn't seem to get easier, I will be very happy when she is ina room of her own...thoughthen I will also probably be more paranoid b/c she is not right there...I have never had the kids in my room this long...
as for BFing and not full boobies...that is perfectly normal, your body/milk supply is adjusting to Brody's schedule...when he misses a normal feeding for the first time after a while you will notice it..
Glad it's getting easier for you...

Gigi - I still watch and smile at Lynn...she is just something else and you just cannot help it...

Busy Becky!

I have not heard anything on my nephew since they gave them meds and sent them home the other day, which means he is probably doing better since my brother only calls when he needs something...lol

I have a headache at the moment, just took some tylenol...we have been running all morning long, got to the doctor to drop off the shot records for Lynn since i forgot them the other day and dr harris did not want to duplicate any since not all doctors give them in the same sequence...
picked up paper for some doll club luncheon stuff...
stopped at target to get some bakugan toys for alex so he stops taking nathaniel's...and picked up a little stuffed kitty for lynn, she was going around the store meow meow with it in her hands...lol...got in the car to go to the bank and realized that lynn did not have her bunny so i had to go back to target and pray that no one just picked it up...went to the bank, and mcd's b/c all of the sudden it was lunch time...
home depot was next to get rob his borthday present...i am replacing the dremel i broke and hoping i got him the right thing...lol
o...then onto the library, where I was going to check out harry potter the first one b/c that is the only one I do not have and i like reading through all the series again before the new movies come out...well the one lady that "runs" the place and I were talking and I made comment that I just had to come in for this and that its the only one I have and she gave me one that had on hand from donations...lol...that was so sweet of her Smile
now i want to crash, but i have to get some laundry in while i have time and go get the chicken marinated...ugh...as i fall asleep at the computer...lol
ajvinsh
ajvinsh

About My Family : love

Back to top Go down

Post by mfowler08 Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:03 pm

Hi ladies! Wow...a lot of chatting for a Monday morning!!

I just got back from renewing my CPR this morning. Then I was supposted to go visit this woman I know. I've talked about her before...not what I would really consider a friend, but she thinks I am. She's the one who had a baby a year ago...1 month before I would have been due with my first. I haven't seen her since her son was 4 months old. Anyway I call her on my way out of the hospital to make sure we are still on and she informs me that she has a respiratory infection. I really appreciate the heads up b/c I don't want to get sick, nor to I want to accidentally infect my patients. She goes on to complain how often she has gotten sick lately b/c her husband brings it home from work, give it to the baby, then she gets it. I told her that I understand, that we can reschedule so she can take care of herself. Then she says "I can't take care of myself because I have a child" (in a really snippy voice). Maybe I am being overly sensitive...but this comment REALLY pissed me off so I quickly said goodbye and got off the phone. HELLO.......I would LOVE to be in your position. I know it must be incredibly hard to be home alone with your child when you are not feeling well, but you have a child. I guess it really bothers me b/c even before she was PG she would always talk about a child as an accessory...something that you were supposed to get when you grew up. We are tentatively going to meet up this weekend...but I don't want to see her even more now. The few times I've talked to her since he's been born she sounds grumpy...not excited to share all the changes her son is going thru. Maybe she's got some postpartum depression, I don't know, but her attitude makes me angry. Thanks for listening to me vent about this.

On another note...I left voice mails with the nurse recruiter at a couple of other hospitals in the Charleson area. I submitted an application with them online about a month ago, but hadn't heard anything back. I figure now is the time to start getting a little more assertive. I don't want to bank everything on getting a job offer from just that one place b/c what if they don't come through?
mfowler08
mfowler08

About My Family : Happily married to Vincent

Job : RN

Back to top Go down

Post by CJTTC Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:35 pm

Sorry I have been a bad virtual friend the past week. DH and I went to an anesthesia conference in Charleston, SC on Thurs and just got back yesterday. I worked today and I am 24-hours tomorrow (only 3 more to go!). I have another shower on Wed at my DH's work and then my 34 week OB appt on Thursday. Work again Friday and Sunday and my last shower on Sat. I am ready for a little break. Carson has been moving like crazy. I am starting to feel really really pg now. It is hard to tie my shoes and hard to get my support hose on for work. My belly seems huge and I know it is only going to get bigger. LOL! I really will try to catch up mid-week. I hope you all have a great week!

Candice

CJTTC

About My Family : Candice and Jason have been TTC since March 2007. We have endured multiple failed IUIs and have two children from 2 IVF cycles. We have a daughter waiting for us in heaven and our son, Carson was born 4-7-10! We are so blessed to have this little boy in our lives!

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:05 pm

Stacey-Nick used to make a ton of noises when he would sleep, but it does subside after a few weeks. But I will tell you, you will never sleep the same way again no matter what, lol. I still wake up to check on him and still wake up to every little noise he makes, somehow I can hear him all the way down the hall! Glad BF’ing is going better. I give you a lot of credit, its just not something I thought I could do!

Denise-Seriously, I am gonna kill him! Boy did you hit the nail on the head, that is Chris’s favorite line, “you never get as sick as I do.” He says that EVERYTIME we both get the same thing. Hmmm, maybe its because I don’t whine and complain the ENTIRE time I am sick and still function as best as I can compared to him who just shuts down cause he’s siiiiiiiick, ugh., lol.

Becky-Busy girl! Well, it will most likely make the week fly by!

Alicia-Chart looks great!

Adrienne-That stinks about the car, hopefully it gets fixed asap and isn’t anything serious!

Aara-I was laughing when you said that about your brother only calling when he needs something, that’s my brother! lol

Maureen-Some people just kill me. I mean, I would NEVER think to say that to anyone, never mind someone who wants to be a mother and is having a hard time. As for seeing her again, I personally have decided that in my life I no longer have room for people that make me uncomfortable, unhappy, or people that I have to work too hard to be friends with. I have my family, husband, and close friends that I can trust, anyone that causes me any kind of drama and aggravation isn’t worth it.

Candice-glad you are feeling well and that Carson is doing a lot of moving in there!

AFM-Might kill DH today, lol. I am actually looking forward to going to work tomorrow!
BeckC1210
BeckC1210

About My Family : Mom to Nick born 12/10/2008, wife to Chris

Job : X-Ray Tech

Back to top Go down

Post by waiting4baby Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:13 pm

Maureen - How rude. I hope I am never so insensitive to say something like that. Yuck.
waiting4baby
waiting4baby

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ71903 Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:38 pm

Maureen - (((Hugs))) People just have no idea what they say sometimes, I guess. I'm sick of giving people the benefit of the doubt though and wish that they would think before they speak. A little while back, a person who I thought was supportive of the infertility treatments I was going through made a ridiculously insensitive comment to me. It really hurt and because of it, I don't talk to her or anyone else about infertility, much less IVF. When you have to struggle through things like this, you realize quickly who your friends are.

Holly - I'm sorry to hear that that woman made you feel bad. (((Hugs))) It's hard to say much in a situation like this to make you feel better, but I hope that you start feeling better soon.

Candice - Yay for another shower!

Hi to EOE!

AFM - Just wanted to let you all know that I had my meds outline discussion a little bit ago. Now that we know kind of what's going on, my husband and I are both pretty excited! DH isn't excited about giving me injections, but he said that it's nice to know what's going on. We'll start pricing out pharmacies tonight/tomorrow and then get those filled pretty soon. I can't believe how quick this is coming up! I really hope that my SHG on 3/2 is great so that we are cleared to start the process!
CJ71903
CJ71903

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:37 pm

I guess I am a lil lost in this area...but what injections Clare?

I'm sorry Maureen...she would upset me also...

Becky C...lol...what's even funnier is when he calls mom asking the question and she says I don't know Ben...your sister had a baby more recently then I did maybe she knows...
ajvinsh
ajvinsh

Back to top Go down

Post by mfowler08 Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:43 pm

Candice--We need a belly pic...and soon! I don't know how you can handle those 24 hr shifts. I would have a hard time doing them now...let alone being PG.

Clare--I am hoping the SHG goes well and you guys can start soon. I am so excited for you.

In regards to my earlier rant...I think another reason her comment reallly bugged me is that she has had a previous abortion (when she was in college) and multiple miscarriages after she got married until she discovered she was positive for the antiphosolipid antibody. The only reason she didn't miscarry her son is that she was on lovenox injections for her entire pregnancy. She knows what it's like to lose a baby! Ok, I need to stop wasting my energy thinking about her situation and move on. LOL

I just got back from the AAA store. I've been having trouble logging onto their website to get a trip tik for our cross-country road trip. So I finally just went up road (well, 2 exits up the freeway) and ordered one in person. I just have to say that I LOVE AAA! I got free maps and tour books of all the state we will be driving through. Now they are working on my Trip Tik...basically a customized book of your trip with recommendations on where to stay each night (AAA discounted places of course). I alternate between being stressed b/c I still have so much stuff to do before we leave and being excited for the trip. Today I am excited b/c I 1. called and set up a cancellation date for cable, electricity, gas. 2. found out that my renters insurance will cover my stuff while in transit cross-country and while in storage. 3. Got my maps & tour books for our trip! Go me! cheers

Now I really want to start cleaning the house big time...but DH is sleeping. He just finished working a 3 day stretch of 12 hr shifts and I don't have the heart to wake him up early.
mfowler08
mfowler08

About My Family : Happily married to Vincent

Back to top Go down

Post by CJTTC Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:37 pm

Clare: Just read your post about checking into medication costs. When we were paying out of pocket we were referred to Schraft's (a Walgreen's specialty pharmacy) for our infertility meds. They were quite a bit cheaper. Even with our first IVF cycle we started the Lupron in December and my new insurance didn't kick in until Jan. so had to pay out-of-pocket for that and I called everywhere. Shraft's was about $200 cheaper for that one medication. It is worth looking into. Shipping is free and it came overnight at no additional cost b/c a lot of those meds require refridgeration. They came packed in a cooler. LOL! Hope that helps! I am glad that you and your DH are excited. It is overwhelming but the excitement of making a baby is what you need to get through this cycle. Good luck.

Stacey: Glad to see you are doing well. Good luck with BFing. I really really want to so I hope it works out for me. DH and I are taking a class at the hospital in a week or two and I really hope that will help give us some confidence and tools to be successful. I can't imagine how difficult it is a first but I am hoping that I have the will power to stick with it.

Maureen: Those comments suck! You are right in that it doesn't do any good to dwell on what she said but that doesn't mean that it didn't make you mad. It was very insensitive and I think that all of us girls that have dealt with IF or the loss of a baby have met plenty of people like that through out the last several years. My sister couldn't get over the fact the Mother's Day was hard for women who were dealing with IF. I remember her being pg and me making a comment about how tough church was that day b/c all of the moms were asked to stand up and were recognized for being moms. I wanted to be able to stand up so bad but I could only dream of a baby at that time. I thought to myself next Mother's day I will have my baby or at least be pg (we were undergoing IF treatment at the time). Well the next Mother's day was 2 weeks after we lost are daughter. Needless to say that that was the worst Mother's day yet. I am really hoping to be holding this little guy in my arms on Mother's Day and celebrating his arrival into our lives. I won't forget those who aren't able to stand b/c they are unable to get pg or have miscarried their baby. It truly isn't fair. Sorry for the long comment but I don't understand why people can't empathize with others. It burns me up!

Holly: I am so sorry you had such a rough reunion. Most of us have put on some weight since high school. You are such a strong woman and have had to endure more than most people could possibly imagine. Hold your head up and know that your body gave birth to two beautiful children in a very short amount of time. You have to give yourself time to heal emotionally and physically. I am thinking of you.

Candice

CJTTC

About My Family : Candice and Jason have been TTC since March 2007. We have endured multiple failed IUIs and have two children from 2 IVF cycles. We have a daughter waiting for us in heaven and our son, Carson was born 4-7-10! We are so blessed to have this little boy in our lives!

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:17 pm

Becky C ~ LOL. I think we are married to the same guy. It's GOTTA be the name. The last time I didn't feel good and wanted to lay down, he had the nerve to get all pissy with me. I was furious. I told him that just because I don't leave the house to work doesn't mean I don't work and I still don't feel well at times. He felt guilty and let me sleep all afternoon that day - heh heh.

Clare ~ I am really, really excited for you guys. I can't wait to hear all about it and I say a prayer for you every night. I think I've told you this before but I'm not a huge, religious person. I don't go to church but ever since this TTC started 3 years ago, I chat with the big guy every night ;o)

Candice ~ ugh, I couldn't tie my shoes, either, so I just wore slip ons everyday. They were these cheapie blue clog things from Walmart. I wore them everyday and didn't care that they didn't match. I needed to be comfy when I was at work.

Maureen ~ that really stinks about your "friend" - and I use the term loosely. There have been days where I've felt awful but I would never say that. It sounded like a sympathy ploy that backfired. Like Becky, I've also decided I have no room for petty people, people who talk behind my back, or people who are fake. And I, too, love AAA. I've had them forever and have gotten many maps and stuff from them.

Becky ~ girl, I need to go lay down. Your schedule made me tired.

Adrienne ~ I saw that the missing shoe was recovered on FB. LOL. We are missing a ball that goes in the ball popper toy and the front half of a purple cow that goes to a refrigerator toy. Lord only knows where they are.

Holly ~ how are things going today? Is Gwen starting to sit up by herself yet? I think Alexa was about 5.5 or 6 months when she was doing it herself.

Hi to EOE. I'm getting ready to go to bed. I'm so sleep tonight. Alexa only sleeping an hour today has worn me out. I'm trying to figure out a way to bottle her energy and sell that stuff!
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by mommaking0105 Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:20 am

Hey guys

Man the 3rd trimester is really hitting me hard. I'm have back aches now and I think the round ligament pains in my lower stomach. It just feels like she is pushing down on my stomach. It hurts when I roll out of bed or even when I get up from just sitting, it also hurts when I lift my leg up. I'm not liking this part, but maybe it won't get any worst. well i'm getting ready for bed.
mommaking0105
mommaking0105

About My Family : I'm a teacher, wife, and mother to a wonderful daughter

Job : Teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:04 am

Maureen- that was very rude of her to say. I am sorry.

Candice- I agree we need a pic!!! Sorry you are feeling so preggo but glad you have an active LO!!

Clare- I am so happy that you guys have the med plans and are excited about it!!

Denise- after this week things should slow down some for me! With my BF getting married in march and my sister in may my weekends are busy though.

Tasha- sorry 3rd tri. is hard for you. The end does get difficult. I hope it goes by fast for you!

I found out a guy I went to grade school with died. He was 31 or 32 and had a stroke. He was living back with his parents and his mom found him. NOt sure if it was in his sleep or what. So crazy to be so young and havea stroke.
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:33 am

Becky ~ yikes. Sad about your friend.

Natasha ~ the 3rd trimester is the roughest - physical wise. You're big, your little girl is getting bigger, and you're big - lol. I had the round ligament pain. I used the thermacare heat wraps and took tylenol. Just try to move slowly. That will lessen the pain. What I also hated was that I'd be starving but could only eat a few bites b/c Alexa was squished up against my stomach. You only have a few more weeks!! Hang in there.

Good morning EOE. I'm waiting for Alexa to wake up. We're going to do breakfast then I'm going to go down and get my workout in. Then when she naps I'm doing more school work. I hardly got any done yesterday b/c she only slept for an hour and Chris was sleeping b/c he had been up all night the night before.

I'll check in later.
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by momtoogsncjs Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:44 am

Hi girls-
Just wanted to let you know that we had our big anatomy scan yesterday. I'll be 21 weeks tomorrow. The baby looks fantastic and HEALTHY!!! The perinatologist was happy. I do need to go back in a week b/c baby wouldn't give us a profile shot. My placenta is now anterior due to all of the growing which is probably why some of the movement is being blocked. Plus, the baby likes to snuggle it's face into the placenta. That's why we couldn't get a profile shot. No idea whatsoever regarding the gender either. Baby wasn't showing anything at all and since we didn't want to know, the tech didn't go crazy looking for it.
All else is okay. Colin goes for his endoscopy this Friday a.m. I'm a bit nervous. He's running a low grade temp today (100.5) so I'm praying it goes away quickly. It's raining here today in NJ and I hate it. I wanted to go to the mall with Colin to hit the Gymboree sale. Maybe it will stop soon. Have laundry to do as well.
I'll check on you all later!
momtoogsncjs
momtoogsncjs

About My Family : Married to Nick for 8+ years and Mommy to 2 and 1 on the way!

Back to top Go down

Post by sstjohn77 Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:33 am

So glad to hear Brody is not the only baby who talks in his sleep. I asume it is something I will begin to get used to. I think once he starts sleeping in the nursery DH and I will be able to get more sleep since his talking will not be so close. Right now he is sleeping in a small pack and play next to our bed. I am not ready for him to be across the hall on his own yet.

Alicia - YEAH for TTC!!! I am so excited for you and hope you do not have to wait long. Sending sticky baby dust. KFC you get a BFP.

Denise - Brody has the startle reflex as well. I feel so bad for him. He will look so peaceful and then all of a sudden jump out of his skin and start crying. Poor guy. I can not wait until he outgrows this stuff. Glad to hear they outgrow the talking in the sleep thing. I was nto sure how long we would be dealing with that. Hope you are able to get your school work finished today.

Adrienne - How DH can get his truck fixed. Glad he is going to be able to start a big job.

Aara - Wow, sounds like you had a very busy day. I am tired reading about it. LOL

Maureen - She can not take care of herself because she has a child? Wow! I would think it would be more important then ever to take care of yourself because you have a child. Plus, tons of women do it every day, with multiple children, so not sure why she would think it is not possible. I would be angry to. As for the job hunt that sounds like a good idea. I hope you get a response soon.

Candice - Yeah for feeling really pregnant. As uncomfortable as I was I enjoyed every single minute of it. LOL As for bf'ing. I took the class prior to delivering then worked with a lactation consultation in the hospital and finally took a final class in the hospital after I had been trying to bf for a day or so. I would highly reccommend working with a lactation consultant in the hospital. They offer them for free as long as you ask and I must admit she gave me some really helful techniques and just put my mind at ease. I was so worried I was doing it all wrong and she reassured me. Plus, for me anyway, I could only soak in so much from the class prior to having Brody. I mean I had no clue what to ask sinc eI had no experience but after trying bf'ing I had and have a ton of questions, so it is really nice to have someone to ask.

Becky C. - I am so nervous about putting himin his nursery which is right next to our room. I am afraid I will not hear him so it is good to know that my mommy instincts will remain intact even when he moves out of our room and I will not sleep through him crying or something.

Clare - I am so excited for you. I hope everything goes as planned!!

Tasha - I hope you feel better. Not long now!! Any recent belly pics?

Becky - Sorry about your friend.

Jeannette - So glad to hear the baby is doing great!!

AFM: It is supposed to snow today so I will probably just hang out in the house. I can hear Brody waking up so need to go feed him. Hope everyone has a good day.
sstjohn77
sstjohn77

Job : Software Analyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:42 am

Denise & Stacey- thanks. I havent seen the guy in years but still sad.

Jeannette- yay for a good u/s!! I will say a prayer for you guys for friday.
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:59 am

Becky - sorry bout your friend

Stacey - yeah...yesterday just didn't seem like a picnic Sad

Jeannette - glad to hear all looks good with the baby...I applaud you for being able to not want to know...I don't think I ever had that will power...lol
GL on Friday...I'm thinking bout you

Tasha - yeah, the third trimester can get a little on the rough side when it comes to aches and pains...

Well...I am not sure if we have any right now, but we did not have heat at a point last night...the landlord had some guys out to clean it and they found some things wrong, but of course we were not told by george that there was a problem or that the heat would be off...apparently if he turned it on he ran thr risk of breaking the boiler that he would have to replace the whole thing instead of just a couple parts...we found out about it when it got colder in here and rob heard people in the shed, so he went out to see what was up. george did finally call us and asked if we had enough kerosene...then he called back and said he hooked it up that it will be off today when they guys come back to fix it...

wow it is already lunch time, i'll bbl
ajvinsh
ajvinsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne1010 Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:30 pm

I know I owe some persies. I just wanted to take a quick poll.

What's the most you've ever spent on a purse????

I think I spent $40 once! Laughing

Oh...and the missing shoe! Yeah...I went to put Jalen's shoes on yesterday morning. He has 3 pair. 1 pair (my fave, of course) has been missing a shoe for about 2 months. 2nd pair has one shoe in the car. 3rd pair went missing Sunday night, while I was cooking and the boy was quietly playing by himself Rolling Eyes . It turns out he hid it either in the trash can or the recycle bin. He pulled it out yesterday and ran past me with it, and put it away. Little stinker! So, he ended up going to the babysitter shoe-less yesterday!
Adrienne1010
Adrienne1010

About My Family : Me, DH and DS...born 11/08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next