Trying to Conceive a Miracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TTC a Miracle 2009

+14
mfowler08
sstjohn77
Brennan&Leosmama
CJTTC
mommaking0105
denise73
Bensmom
NicksMom1210
momtoogsncjs
Tommygirl2002
CJ71903
ajvinsh
Adrienne1010
Admin
18 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 26 Empty Re: TTC a Miracle 2009

Post by denise73 Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:46 pm

Becky C ~ my brother was a head banger. The doctor told my mom the same thing - either totally ignore it or correct him. She ignored him for awhile until he started breaking things - like his crib! So she swatted him on the butt and he never did it again. It is very common and he'll grow out of it.

Maureen ~ that's ok. I have no idea why they were doing birthday wishes so early - lol.

Heather ~ sorry about the potty training. One day he'll just go on the pot. LOL about having to shave your legs to go to the doctor. Made me giggle.

Aara ~ good luck with your packing!

Hi to EOE. Well, today didn't happen. Alexa was super fussy and I felt like poo so I napped and Chris took her for a walk in her wagon. We went to Glory Days and had dinner. I drank diet Coke. I made mom of the year tonight because Alexa was throwing a fit b/c she wanted a sip of my pop. So I put some in her cup. Yeah - WV chic here. I figure it's diet so no sugar and she didn't have too much anyway. I guess she gets tired of water, apple juice, and milk.

I've got some dishes to do and then I'm headed to bed. Talk to you in the am.
denise73
denise73

Job : SAHM

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:56 am

Heather- sorry potty training isnt working. I had it easy with Brennan. A friend of mine had a hard time getting her son to go #2 on potty and so did Brennans old daycare lady. Her son would go get a diaper to put on him so he could go in it. She finally told him Santa wouldnt come if he didnt go on the potty.

Becky- glad Nick is feeling better. BOth my guys throw fits but they are more vocal or try to hit. They are not head bangers. I would probably ignore it.

Denise- sorry you had a rough day. DOnt feel bad about giving her a little soda. I try to give the kids healthy stuff but sometimes you have to give in for your sanity!

I called a lawyer yesterday to see about switching houses with MIL. He didnt know a lot about it so is going to call me back with a reference. I am not sure we will be able to do it
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Job : I am an office manager for a property managment office.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne1010 Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:03 am

Becky C- Jalen was a headbanger (like... big time). He'd get really frustrated and bang his head on anything (the floor, his crib, the coffee table, his high chair). He'd also do it if he was tired. It did seem as if it was for attention, or just so he could get his way. We ended up just ignoring him, and he has grown out of it! Very Happy
Adrienne1010
Adrienne1010

About My Family : Me, DH and DS...born 11/08

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:00 am

Hi ladies! It’s been so busy around here!

Tasha-Yay for lots of gift cards! It makes it so much more fun when you get to buy stuff for your baby! I loved that part after my shower.

Aara-I was thinking about just lowering ours to the lowest because then we won’t have to do it later… But I have been lazy! I am so happy for you guys in getting the house and it getting appraised for more…ours just got reassessed for 40,000 less….not cool!

Becky-I always think they have way cuter and more stuff for girls than boys so you’ll have fun shopping for a girl esp with two boys! I hope the lawyer has good news for you about the house swap!

Maureen-I bet you will be sad about leaving the hospital but just think there is a new adventure ahead of you! I like your survival kit from your co worker! I can’t believe your move is so close!

Jeannette-I hope this week is going better for you than last week seemed to!

Clare-Oops I bet your DH felt bad for hitting a blood vessel!

Holly-Good deals!

Candice-I seriously need to make sure I keep up on here to make sure I don’t miss your baby!

Becky C-Ok I think Ben’s a chunka now…he’s about 16 lbs and only like 5 months! I look forward to going to work sometimes too. I love being here with Ben but sometimes I just get burnt out depending on his mood.

Adrienne-You’re just as bad as me not getting on here!

Denise-I’m proud you survived 8 days with your mom! Wow no drinks since 2008?! Impressive!

Stacey-How are things going?

Ok I’m really going to try to keep up! It’s so beautiful here…Ben and I went out yesterday and are going to again today. I really don’t feel like going to the store but DH is out of deodorant..nothing like waiting till the last minute…I think I might just tell him to go.
Bensmom
Bensmom

About My Family : First time mom to Ben born 10/22/09

Back to top Go down

Post by mfowler08 Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:11 pm

Hi ladies! I am so excited for today. I get a 5 hour spa day at my favorite salon (gift card from DH from christmas)! Then this evening I am taking one last cooking class before leaving town. Part of me feels like I shouldn't be doing this b/c I have so much stuff still to do at home, but the other part of me says I can't use my gift card in WV, and I want to learn new recipes!

I got a little snippy w/DH last night b/c I was asking him to help me do some stuff and he kept saying "that's what he hired the movers for". Ugh! I want to go through our stuff and figure out what we are taking in the car with us versus having them pack...and he just wants to play video games. I want to just veg out too...but we don't have much time left and every single day we have appointments w/doctors, financial planner, friends, family, massage. So it doesn't leave a large chunks of uninterrupted time to finish it all. I finally gave in & stopped pestering him last night but made him promise that he is my SLAVE on Friday when we get home from all our appointments, lol.
mfowler08
mfowler08

About My Family : Happily married to Vincent

Job : RN

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygirl2002 Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:28 pm

Becky C- I thing Nick's head banging is a way that he deals with his frustration. If you ignore it, it will most likely go away. That's what is a down side to being at home all the time. I miss going to work just to get a break. I tell dh that he has it easy all the time.

Becky- That's a good idea bout swapping houses. I hope you find the answers you are looking for.

Maureen - Sorry DH is procrastinating a bit and I can tell you want to get moving and get it done with too. It really must be a women thing cuz with all of our moves I was the same way. But a spa day sounds like a great idea. I say enjoy yourself and relax while you can, take time for youself, nothing wrong with that! Smile

Denise - Glad you came back to us in one piece. WOW 2008 too. I got Pregnat with Olivia in July 2008 and the only drink I had was 2 beers in July 2009 and then found out i was pregnant with Lily 2 days later. So yeah I am going to have me some drinks this summer that's for sure, bring on the good stuff! I'm really not a lush but I think I could use a few for my troubles lol.

Kate- We are going to the park tomorrow too. IT's so nice I want to get the kids out and about. They are off school tomorrow so it will be fun and I am meeting up with some other mom there so it will be nice for some adult conversation! Lily's first trip to the park in the double stroller lol.

SO I have some excting news. Me and Dh are looking into buying a business. This is something that is new to us but the concept is a good one and I think it will be a good opportunity for us and a great way to provide for our family. The business is called Tiny Toes Toy Library. If you google it you can see the website. It's a children geared company. You can bring you children to the facility and they can play will all different kinds of toys. They offer different classes for children, French, sigh language and simpler things like a finger painting class and bedtime stories. If you become a memeber you can sign out the toys and take them home iwth you for a week just like the concept of a regualr library. What do you guys think of that? It' for children 6 months to 6years and there are not video games what so ever. It's a place where I can take my kids to work with me and they will be entertained as well. I just feel like it's something I have to try, ya know. The hardest part is going to be financing but the current owne has an investor and they would be interesting in helping us iwth financing as well.
Okay enough about that onto ME LOL> I am in my pre-pregnancy jeans lol yay. i only had 4 pairs and they all fit with the exception of one pair that is a little tighter that I would like lol. Well I should be going. I will check back in later with you nice ladies!
Tommygirl2002
Tommygirl2002

Job : Stay at home mom!

Back to top Go down

Post by CJTTC Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:32 pm

Gigi: Good luck with your new business idea. I have never heard of anything like it before. It would be great to be able to bring your kids too. I am jealous of your pre-pg jeans! Your baby is only a few weeks old! I hope my belly goes down that fast. I really am not worried about it but I haven't really figured out what to do in the mean time for clothes. LOL!

Clare: How are things going? I know you had your u/s and b/w today. Keep us posted.

Kate: Thanks for checking in. I can't believe I am so close. I will definitely let you all know but it may be a day or two. My DH has no clue how to access this site/my account and I don't see me getting on the computer while I am at the hospital. I will at least try to let you all know when I go into labor.

Denise: I have wondered how I will do the soda thing with my kids. Of course you don't want to give it to them but it is something that will eventually happen. I love soda but I try to drink it in moderation. Sometimes I do better than other times!

Jeannette: Hope you are feeling well.

AFM: Well I am still doing good. I have been tired this past week with my crazy work schedule and appts. My feet and ankles are definitely swelling. I worked 16 hours last Thurs, 24 hours Saturday then started my 8 hour shifts Monday. I ended up worked late Monday, had an OB appt after work on Tues and then went and had my hair done after work yesterday! So this afternoon I plan on taking a nap and then heading to the gym. I am hoping that doing a little walking will help circulate some of this extra fluid! Hope you all have a wonderful evening. It is suppose to be beautiful here for the next couple of days and I can't wait!

Candice

CJTTC

About My Family : Candice and Jason have been TTC since March 2007. We have endured multiple failed IUIs and have two children from 2 IVF cycles. We have a daughter waiting for us in heaven and our son, Carson was born 4-7-10! We are so blessed to have this little boy in our lives!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:01 pm

Hi-

Becky- He will pee in the potty all the time but forget #2. I told him no football but I guess it just doesn't bother him. Ugh... where is nanny 911 when you need her??
Admin
Admin
Admin

About My Family : I am a fun loving Mother and Wife! Living on 10 acres in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of NY. TTC for baby #3. I have two wonderful boys Ezra 4 yrs. and Omri 20 mths. Been married to Matt for 2 years and together 6 yrs.

Job : Graphic Designer

https://ttcamiracle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ71903 Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:30 pm

Just a quick update: My appointment this morning went well. I have eight follicles on one ovary and nine on the other. Now we just need them to get nice and mature and be great quality. I will start my Menopur tonight (150 iu) and go back for another u/s and b/w on Sunday morning.

I'm exhausted so hoping to get a nap in. Hope everyone is doing well.
CJ71903
CJ71903

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne1010 Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:52 pm

17 follies sounds great! Very Happy I hope they get nice and big and fat for you!
Adrienne1010
Adrienne1010

About My Family : Me, DH and DS...born 11/08

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:29 pm

Thanks everyone for the advice on Nicks head banging…I know its normal and a lot of kids do it, but its still not easy to see.

Denise-Diet coke has nothing in it, its basically water, lol. Better not let Nick know, he will want to trade mommys. I won’t even let him have juice, basically cause the dr doesn’t recommend it for him because he needs to fill up on food rather than empty calories in juice, so he only gets water and milk.

Becky-Hope you get some good news about switching houses!

Adrienne-Nick bangs it on the floor, walls, crib, and even on me if I pick him up to stop him from doing whatever he is doing. I am glad to hear it went away quickly for you, I am going to do my best to ignore him!

Kate-Bens not a chubba, Nick is a shrimp, lol. Isn’t this weather beautiful? Why can’t it just stay like this?

Maureen-I am so jealous of your spa day, I hope you enjoyed it!

Gigi-That business venture sounds great, I will check out the website. How is everything going with the girls, are things getting easier?

Candice-Get those feet up! I hope you get some time to relax.

Clare-glad your appointment went so well! Can’t wait to hear how it goes sunday…grow follies grow!

Hi everyone else!

AFM-Nick and I just took a long walk, I can’t believe how beautiful it is out right now! I am extra tired though, he got a twice again last night and hasn’t slept through the night since sunday. I am not sure if its cause he’s all stuffy or because he is pushing out 6 teeth right now. The two molars on the right just came through, the two on the left are right there, and his top canines are just poking out, poor boy.

Alright, TTYL!
Becky C
BeckC1210
BeckC1210

About My Family : Mom to Nick born 12/10/2008, wife to Chris

Job : X-Ray Tech

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:02 pm

Gigi-That sounds like a great concept for the toy library.

Candice-I know I didn’t get on the computer too much when I started having contractions and I wish I had been able to let you ladies know!

Clare-17 seems like a great number to me!

Becky C-Um I just totally realized….why the heck haven’t we gotten together for a play date?! We should plan something….I know you have Monday’s off but what is the other day now?
Bensmom
Bensmom

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:43 pm

Kate-Definitely! I am off wednesdays too...we have to make a plan!!!
BeckC1210
BeckC1210

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:01 am

Heather- that is who both my friends boys were. They would pee just not poo on the potty. Good luck. I havea lot of "I need Super Nanny" moments!

Clare- that is great!!I hope they get nice a big!!

Becky-yay for enjoying the nice weather!

Gigi- business sounds fun! Good luck!

Leo woke up at 2:30 am. I got him and went we both went back to his bed. The kid tossed and turned for 30 min. HE moves so much. Needless to say I am tired today. I have BRennan at work with me, hopefully he will be agood boy!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygirl2002 Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:15 am

Heather - Caleb was hard to train as well. He wasn't done until he was 4. It was the whole pooping thing too. He would run and hide behind the recliner and you could here him grunting in the pull up! It's funny looking back now but at the time I was pulling my hair out! I hope these girls are easier too.

AFM - we are off to the park this morning to meet up with some friends. One of them I just got in touch with again on FB so it's will be nice to see her and her 4 kids as well. She is expecting number 5! SHe's crazy! lol. Be back this afternoon for more personals.
Tommygirl2002
Tommygirl2002

Back to top Go down

Post by sstjohn77 Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:28 am

Hello Everyone. Sorry I have been MIA latley. I have been running around crazy. I am trying desperatly to get Brody into some sort of schedule prior to him starting day care in two weeks. Luckily he is going to start day care the week before I go back to work but I swear I want to drop him off and then just sit outside the day care's house and watch until I pick him back up. LOL Thinking of dropping him off is breaking my heart.

I am going to try to keep up from here but I swear the moment I log into this site Brody wakes up and starts fussing. LOL

Candice - Sounds like you are moving right along. I can not wait to see pics of the little one and hear your birth story.

Gigi - How are things going? Sorry to hear about the pain you went through from having the Depo shot. They really should have told you that might happen so you would not be shocked. That business sounds awesome!!

Natasha - How are you feeling? It is normal to freak out. I keep freaking out about everything as well.

Maureen - Wow, I can not believe your move date is approaching so quickly. That is so nice of your co-workers. I am sure you and DH will find many good uses for that gift card.

Jeannette - I hope you are feeling better, sounds like you are dealing with a lot.

Clare - How are you feeling? Great numbers for follies. KFC they mature like they need to.

Holly - Wow, what a great deal you got from that yard sale. I go to the one out here by my house every spring. That reminds me I should start asking my BFF when the spring one is scheduled for so I can start saving money. LOL

Becky C. - I hope Nick is feeling better. How scary about the banging head thing. I hope you can get him to stop that one quickly.

Aara - YAY for the getting the new house. I hope packing goes easily.

Brody is fussing so I need to run. Hope everyone has a great day.
sstjohn77
sstjohn77

Job : Software Analyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:30 am

Gigi- enjoy the park!

Stacey- it is undrestandable that you are a little busy these days!! I wont lie I had a hard time dropping Brennan off my first day back to work. Each day got better though!!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygirl2002 Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:18 pm

Clare - I forgot to tell you congrats on the good numbers of follies! That is great news. I feel the same as the others. I can't wait to share your BFP with you! I just know it's gonna happen!

Becky- your right it's too nice to be inside today, I say you should just leave work early and enjoy it lol. I know nice thought, Right?

Heather- Glad you found the perfect Guitar for the hubs! I am sure he will be stoked about it too!

Well my trip to the park was fun and Olivia had her first time on the swings today and loved them and then she had her first taste of Chocolate milk. So denise don't feel bad I filled her cup up with the chocolate milk from her kids meal from BK, so I guess I can add my name to the bad mommy list! But she loved every minute of it and she had been asleep since 1230 so I'm not complaining on bit. The park really wiped her out. I could kill Caleb though. He was playing over at the nieghbors house this afternoon ( not the one that leaves her kids home alone). He was outside with them and their g-mom for like and hour and a half. Next thing you know they all come bargining in my house and caleb told them they could come over and play. I don't think so! I have one child that is already asleep and another I wam trying to put to bed too! So I can have my 5 minute of sane time ya know! Anyways I tell them NO the cannot go up to Caleb's room since Olivia's room is attached to his and you have to walk through it to get into his room and she is ASLEEP! Next thing you know they both go up and I am now yelling NO, NO I am so pissed. 2 Minutes later the g-mom shows up and says are they allowed up their, mind you nobody has even knocked on my door yet they all just come in. Needless to say I tell her NO they were told they can't be up there but they went up anyways and nobody has come down yet. So I give her the baby that is screaming now and I had to go up and bring them all back down. I then tell them they have to play outside since I am still trying to get Lily to sleep. They keep coming in every 2 minutes and slamming the screen door. Then I had to go get them out of my detached garage they were digging out the camping supplies and the bocci balls were scattered in the yard. My hubby tod me to just breathe in a text meassage I told him my motto is to kill and then breathe. After 1 hour of this I sent them packing. Finally got the baby to sleep and layed the law down and had some words with Caleb. I told him we do not invite people to our house without asking mom and dad and certainly not ones that don't listen up in my own house either. I think he was a bit scared but I was furious. OOOHH my i still am lol. Well I just had to vent that out a bit. BBL!!!! when I am calmer I promise lol.
Tommygirl2002
Tommygirl2002

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:28 pm

Becky C-Yay sounds good to me!

Stacey-Even if you don’t get him into a schedule before day care they will! I honestly had no problem when Matt left with him for the day but when I had to drop him off it was a little harder. Now it’s great he loves playing with the grandmas! That is a bonus of going there! How have things been with DH does he finally realize all you do?!

Gigi-I can feel the mom wrath in that post!! I was scared! LOL

This afternoon I ordered a ton of crushed stone so I could “build” a patio area. We can’t build a deck because of the sewer pipes so I’ve been wanting one for 3 years. DH says we don’t have room…so I went and ordered the stuff anyways. ( I called him and started the conversation by saying…promise you won’t be mad at me). So anyways I carted a ton of crushed stone from the side yard to the back in wheel barrow loads….I couldn’t finish because I ran out of the weed barrier stuff but tomorrow I’ll finish. Yay finally a place to put our patio furniture permanently!!
Bensmom
Bensmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sstjohn77 Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:16 am

Becky - That makes me feel beter. Hopefully I will be able to drop him off and actually leave without crying. LOL

Gigi - OMG, I would be so mad. I can not believe they just went up there without listening to you and that the mother just walked right in as well.

Kate - I think DH has a much better understaning of what I go through these days. For a few days I made sure that when DH got home I had errands to run and left him home alone with Brody. Each time when I got home Brody was screaming and DH was pacing the floor. He has been helping out a lot more these days!! I think it also helped that we went to his mother's house last weekend and she saw how much sleeping he does, which leaves me to handle Brody alone. DH has been going to bed at 7:30pm and sleeping until 9-10am anytime he can. His excuse has been that he is so tired from working all day but he did nothing but relax at his mothers house and I guess she found him napping with Brody in the afternoon, he fell asleep on the couch at 8pm and slept in the next morning until 10am. Needless to say his mother had a long chat with him. He is on antidepressant med's and I have been saying he needed to talk to his Dr. because I did not think they we working anymore but he would not listen to me. I guess she had the same conversation with him because later she asked me how long he has been doing this for. Hopefully he will listen to her and talk to his Dr. :}

AFM: We are going to a friends house today to meet their newborn and introduce Brody to them. It is my husband's BFF and they had a baby two weeks after Brody was born. It is supposed to be beautiful out so I hope we can enjoy the day outside. Brody is fussing have to go.
sstjohn77
sstjohn77

Job : Software Analyst

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ71903 Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:31 pm

Stacey - I'm feeling pretty good overall, just really tired most of the time. I can't complain too much about being sleepy though - not so bad. Thanks for asking! Have fun meeting the newborn with Brody today! Sounds like you guys have some gorgeous weather where you are too. It's sunny, but colder here today.

Kate - Your patio will be nice! It's so nice to complete a project like that!

Becky C. - How's Nick doing? Hopefully he starts sleeping better soon.

Candice - How's it going lately?

Sorry that I haven't been around all that much (aside from small updates). I've been busy and quite tired lately. I think that both the physical and emotional aspects of this are a bit draining. Anyway, I have another appointment tomorrow morning so hopefully all is continuing to go well.

Have a good weekend!
CJ71903
CJ71903

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:15 am

Maureen - sorry DH isn't helping, yesterday was the first day that Rob packed anything...he did a lot of the kitchen which is good b/c that is one room I hate packing for some reason, I guess causeit is hard to organize Sad

Heather, Gigi - Nathaniel was terrible to train...I think now it may have had something to do with all the moving and the thingy that we found out through testing that I cannot think of the name all the sudden...to early i guess...
Alex is still having trouble also...#1 he is fine, goes by himself...but #2 we cannot get him to go in the potty...he normally waits until he is laying down for nap and bed...same thing every night we have to go in and change his pants before we go to bed...goes in there for bed and 10 minutes later he has pooped in his pants. b/c it is so regular we have even tried to sit him on te potty until he goes poopy before bed, but he never goes and it gets to the point where he is sitting there to long...then he goes to bed and poops...I pull my hair out everyday Sad

I have to go jump in the shower before everyone else wakes up, we have baby tim's christening to go to today...
ajvinsh
ajvinsh

About My Family : love

Back to top Go down

Post by CJTTC Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:43 am

Maureen and Aara: Good luck getting packed up. We are thinking of moving within the next year just to something a little bigger with more land and I dread having to pack up everything.

Stacey: So good to hear from you. I have already started to dread dropping this little man off when I go back to work. I am very fortunate to only have to do it one to two days per week but I know it will be hard initially. I am taking 12 weeks off too so I hope that we will have some sort of a routine by then.

Clare: Sorry you are so tired. It is a draining process in many ways but you will will be done with it very soon. I can't wait to see how your progressing today and I can't wait to see you post your BFP in a few weeks. I am doing well be the way. I still have a little bit of my cold hanging around though.

AFM: I have really been enjoying the sunshine this weekend. I had my bathing suit on Fri after work and yesterday afternoon. We decided to head up to the lake yesterday afternoon and it was beautiful. I can't wait for warm weather to be here permanently and I am so excited to be having my baby soon. It is still a little unbelievable to me but we are as ready as can be. I have another OB appt tomorrow. Hope you all have a great weekend.

Candice

CJTTC

About My Family : Candice and Jason have been TTC since March 2007. We have endured multiple failed IUIs and have two children from 2 IVF cycles. We have a daughter waiting for us in heaven and our son, Carson was born 4-7-10! We are so blessed to have this little boy in our lives!

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:57 am

Good morning girls! Sorry I've been a slacker at posting but it's been so beautiful here that I've been soaking up this gorgeous weather instead!

Clare ~ those are some awesome numbers, sister!!! I can't wait to hear about your next step!

Candice ~ wow ~ 37 weeks! Yay! Can't wait for that little boy to get here. How are the 8 hour days treating you?

Maureen ~ did you get hubby to help you out? I hope so. No fun doing all of the packing by yourself!

Aara ~ Chris will help me when I get on him, but then he'll do a half-assed job so I end up doing it myself. Probably exactly what he wants to happen but I can't take how he does some things - lol.

Jeannette ~ how are you feeling? Has that baby settled down at all? No early babies here!!!

Becky C ~ how is life with shorter work hours? I'm sure you're loving it. Alexa has been giving me a hard time with milk lately. She'll drink it every day and then nothing. I've even tried adding a bit of chocolate to it and she won't drink it. I need to ask the pedi about it on Monday.

Gigi ~ glad I'm not the only "bad mommy" - lol. You should have seen Alexa last night. We had our first neighborhood cookout and she was such a little dirt ball - all running and rolling on the ground. And the little piggy ate 2 cupcakes!! She had fun, tho, and it doesn't happen normally for her.

Hi to EOE. I know I'm skipping a bunch of you. I'm trying to muli-task right now. Today is my birthday Very Happy I'm finally able to drink legally ;o) So, I have laundry in, I have to wrap a gift for my friend's little boy's 1st birthday, make my special spaghetti sauce, simmer that, go to Brody's party, hit the grocery store on the way home, and then have dinner with my brother, SIL, and niece. Whew. I'm tired already. Oh, and enjoy our 74 degree day, too!

I hope everyone has an awesome Sunday. TTYL.
denise73
denise73

Job : SAHM

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:30 am

Stacey-I hope that bringing Brody to day care goes smoothly for you. I think it’s a great idea to start it the week before you go back to work. Its totally understandable that you haven’t had a lot of time to check in! Hope everything is going well and you guys are enjoying this beautiful weather!

Kate-I am laughing because that is something I would totally do to DH. I have been known to start projects myself that I have been asking him to do, although they usually turn into a disaster, lol.

Clare-I hope that everything goes well at your appointment today!

Candice-These appointments of yours are flying by! I hope it goes well!

Denise-Happy Birthday!!! Hope you are enjoying the beautiful weather. Nick goes back and forth with the milk, sometimes he chugs it down and other time he couldn’t care less and it goes flying across the room. I am experiencing your pain with the teeth right now. Nick is getting his 4 molars and his 4 canines right now and he is miserable!

AFM-Well Nicks cold caught me. Hes still got a little cough, it’s a little more productive than it has been so I am contemplating calling the dr tomorrow if its not better. Other than that we have just been enjoying this beautiful weather, but like it always does in New England its supposed to be in the 40s tomorrow. DH and I took Nick on a long walk yesterday and stopped at the playground near my house. Lets just say he is not a fan of the swings, but really enjoys throwing sand in the air and getting it all in his hair!

Alright, off to get ready to go to the grocery store then take Nick to see the Easter bunny. TTYL!

Becky C.
BeckC1210
BeckC1210

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next