Trying to Conceive a Miracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TTC a Miracle 2009

+15
CJTTC
CJ71903
sstjohn77
KieyasMommy
Brennan&Leosmama
Tommygirl2002
momtoogsncjs
mfowler08
mommaking0105
Bensmom
shannon luddy
denise73
Adrienne1010
BeckC1210
ajvinsh
19 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 8 Empty Re: TTC a Miracle 2009

Post by ajvinsh Fri May 07, 2010 3:04 pm

ugh...denise...I hope u feel better

Tasha...i agree with denise and anyone else that said it (sorry all, I am here, just seemed to have gotten really busy atm) if you don't feel like going anywhere the do not. only do what you feel you can, if you do go, but start feeling bad then go home...do not force the healing process or it will take longer

the funeral is set for the 15th...

on another note...nathaniel was invited to a girls house from school...he says they are friends, but everyone is telling him that she likes him...OMG I am SSSOOO not ready for this age...lol
ajvinsh
ajvinsh

About My Family : love

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ71903 Fri May 07, 2010 6:19 pm

Aara - Sorry to hear about your DH's aunt.

Denise - Sorry to hear that you're so nauseous. I've been nauseous a lot lately too. Luckily (knock on wood) I haven't thrown up - have you? I'm also starting to feel more tired lately. When is your next u/s? I'm not sure when mine will be. We meet with a nurse to pick a doctor next Friday, so I should find out then. I guess it all depends on the doctor.
CJ71903
CJ71903

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh Sat May 08, 2010 6:55 pm

quick before i go crash...i gave myself one goal today and that was to paint nathaniel's room. I got it done zzzzzzzzzzzz...plus a lil of the trim...i ache and i am tired...i am going to reclince back in my chair and maybe work on my book some Smile
ajvinsh
ajvinsh

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 Sat May 08, 2010 9:43 pm

Aara-Glad you got the painting done!

So we had to take Nick to the ER tonight...after I spent 8 hours working there today. He ran off the curb in front of my friends house today and fell on his right leg. We were leaving so I picked him up and put him in the car. Then when I carried him in the house I put him right in his high chair for dinner. He acted fine, but when I took him out of his chair to get in the tub he was limping and barely putting any weight on his right leg. He didn't fall hard, but I was afraid he fractured something. DH and I gave him a little time to walk around and he continued to limp and whine. So back to the ER we went and luckily I knew some of the people on so we got right in (got a lot of dirty looks from the people in the waiting room, lol). So the dr comes in and feels up and down his leg, not a peep out of him. Then she says to put him down and let him walk. Well he took off into a full sprint out of the room. The little pain in the butt acted like nothing was wrong. We did an xray anyway, and thank goodness it was negative. Took him home and he's been fine ever since!

Just want to say Happy Mother's Day to all the mommys, almost mommys, and those of you who will be mommys some day. I hope everyone has a fabulous day!

Becky C.
BeckC1210
BeckC1210

About My Family : Mom to Nick born 12/10/2008, wife to Chris

Job : X-Ray Tech

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Sun May 09, 2010 9:17 am

Happy Mother's Day to everyone ~ I love you girls!
denise73
denise73

Job : SAHM

Back to top Go down

Post by momtoogsncjs Sun May 09, 2010 6:07 pm

Happy Mother's Day everyone!!! I hope that you are all having a fantastic day!!!
momtoogsncjs
momtoogsncjs

About My Family : Married to Nick for 8+ years and Mommy to 2 and 1 on the way!

Job : RN

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh Sun May 09, 2010 6:24 pm

LOL...I know it is almost over but Happy Mother's Day!
ajvinsh
ajvinsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Mon May 10, 2010 8:19 am

Denise- Hope you are feeling better!

Becky- sorry you had to go to the ER but I am glad he is ok!

I hope everyone had a nice mothers day!

We went to SIL yesterday so the boys could swim. Leo has no fear of the water. He would walk right into the pool. ONe time I had to run it to the pool steps to grab him. So looks like we will be doing swimming lessons this year!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Job : I am an office manager for a property managment office.

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 Mon May 10, 2010 10:14 am

Becky-Nick has no fear of ANYTHING, lol. I have a feeling there is going to be many more trips to the ER in his future.

Hope everyone had a fabulous Mother's Day!

AFM-Nick is supposed to be napping but I hear him in there talking to himself, lol. I got my Nook for mothers day, which I love! Its an e-reader so I can instantly download books to it, I can even have the paper sent to it every morning. Had a great Mother's Day with family!

Becky C.
BeckC1210
BeckC1210

About My Family : Mom to Nick born 12/10/2008, wife to Chris

Job : X-Ray Tech

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Mon May 10, 2010 10:16 am

Becky- I am suprised we havent had an ER trip yet!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne1010 Mon May 10, 2010 10:20 am

Becky C- I'm glad your little faker was ok. Sorry it involved an ER trip, though!

Becky- Oh boy! I guess that's why pools are so dangerous!!! Swimming lessons sound like a great idea!

We've got Jalen in swimming lessons again. Although...it's more of a class to make him comfortable in water. He loves it!

I had a nice mother's day. Jalen didn't nap because we had 2 places to go to, but he was really good. Actually, he was an angel this weekend. I was wondering what happened to my kid. There were very little tantrums. It was weird, but great!! Maybe good behavior was his mother's day gift for me! Yesterday, I noticed him really chewing on his hands A LOT, all day long. This morning I felt like a dare devil, so I stuck my finger in his mouth. I think he got all of his eye teeth in (and he didn't bite me).
Adrienne1010
Adrienne1010

About My Family : Me, DH and DS...born 11/08

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Mon May 10, 2010 10:45 am

ADrienne- w/ Leo it will be a mommy and me class so I am afraid it will just be getting use to water which he doesnt need. I will ahve to look into it. What a wonderful mothers day gift- I well behaved little one!!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

Back to top Go down

Post by CJTTC Mon May 10, 2010 1:17 pm

Happy Late Mother's Day!!!

CJTTC

About My Family : Candice and Jason have been TTC since March 2007. We have endured multiple failed IUIs and have two children from 2 IVF cycles. We have a daughter waiting for us in heaven and our son, Carson was born 4-7-10! We are so blessed to have this little boy in our lives!

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh Mon May 10, 2010 1:52 pm

O gosh Candice...I was just looking at your ticker and I cannot believe that Carson is already one month...

They all grow up WAY to fast

I had 12 things on my to do list this morning and I am down to 4 and about to go work on another...

I hope everyone had a nice weekend and mothers day. DH had t work so mine was like any other hectic weekend and the lil ones were picking fights with Nathaniel. Nathaniel did help out quite a bit yesterday though...and DH brought home chocolate as an apology for not being here to make my mothers day relaxing...lol...

I did get to work on my book some yesterday and I designed my tattoo...other than taking care of the kids and anything else that i HAD to do, I did nothing...did not even get dressed...lol
ajvinsh
ajvinsh

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ71903 Mon May 10, 2010 2:53 pm

Denise - I'm still nauseous on and off. It seems to still be worse during the afternoon into the evening. I didn't sleep well last night - was up to pee a lot and just couldn't get comfortable for some reason. Hope the Zofran does the trick for you.

Happy belated Mother's Day to everyone!
CJ71903
CJ71903

Back to top Go down

Post by shannon luddy Tue May 11, 2010 1:17 am

Clare- Praise the Lord! I just said out loud "shes having twins!!!!" to my DH whos next to me and he was like "what? who?" hahaha. we both congratulate you and your husband. how amazing. I know you are so so excited.

Tasha- she is beautiful! congratulations!!!

HI to everyone else!

AFM- nothing new, working and had a date night tonight. saw the movie date night and we loved it! anyways, i hope you all had a wonderful mothers day. ill be back later its late and i wanted to check in.
shannon luddy
shannon luddy

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful free spirited man, and we have a doxie pup whom we adore. We are hoping to be blessed with a baby soon.

Job : photographer/server

http://www.shanleephotography.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mfowler08 Tue May 11, 2010 10:00 am

Hey ladies! Finally have internet & my computer set up at home so I can get caught up with everyone & post.

Clare--O....M....G!!!!!! I am so happy & excited for you!!! I can just imagine your reaction (& your DH's) when you saw the ultrasound. I am tearing up just thinking about it. You definetly need to put up a ticker now.

Denise--Isn't your ultrasound this week? I'm going to have to stalk you now until you tell us how it went. How many weeks are you now?

Aara--So sorry to hear about your family member. Sorry your Mom's day wasn't terribly relaxing, but at least Robert tried to make up for it.

Holly--Sorry you are so busy, hope you can check in with us soon.

Tasha--Malika is such a beautiful princess! Hope you had a good weekend.

Candice--Carson is adorable! I know that if DH and I ever do have kids he is hoping I will pump b/c he wants to be able to feed. Hehe! How was your mom's day?

Alicia--Sorry AF showed...she's here in full force for me too.

Gigi--Hope your road trip went well!

Hi to everyone else...I didn't take notes while I was catching up so sorry if I forgot anything!

AFM: Well I started my new job last week. So far it's just been all the HR orientation and then the basic nursing orientation. Yesterday I had to take a math test to make sure I know how to do the calculations for critical drips (which I never had to do in my old job since I worked acute care). Fortunately I got 100%, but I was REALLY nervous about it beforehand. LOL I got today off which is awesome b/c today is their first day of using the new electronic documentation system. So at least my preceptor will have one day under his/her belt before having to show me around. Haha!

One thing I will have to get used to is that this hospital uses a lot of LPN's. My old hospital didn't use LPN's at all, and I don't even know what the administrative code is in this state regarding what they can & can't do. I'll have to google the department of health website and look it up. I need to know what I can & can't delegate...escpecially in ICU.

DH and I are still in the process of unpacking. We had to buy a lot of shelves & a rolling island for the kitchen b/c there just isn't any storage in the kitchen. I was hoping DH would put them together today, but the punk didn't come to bed until 4:30am. But he's getting woken up at 11am whether he likes it or not! LOL This state requires inspections on cars (didn't have that in Seattle) so I need to get that done today so I can put my new license plates on.
I have so much unpacking to so, but I really just want to laze around today. I also need to find a dress for my BIL's wedding next Friday. Need to find some motivation here.
Hope everyone is doing well...I'll try to keep up better from here on out.
mfowler08
mfowler08

About My Family : Happily married to Vincent

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Tue May 11, 2010 10:07 am

Maureen- glad the new job is going well! woohoo on the test!!!! Good luck getting DH to wake up and help!!

I got a new office chair at work and I can not get the stupid back on. It is pissing me off. I cant get 1 screw to go in. URG.
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ71903 Tue May 11, 2010 3:52 pm

Shannon - I've heard that that movie is pretty funny! Isn't Steve Carell in it? If so, we both are fans of his.

Maureen - Congrats on the 100% on your quiz! I'm not a fan of taking tests either. I always liked school, but didn't like the tests. Smile Moving is a lot of work! Good luck unpacking everything!
CJ71903
CJ71903

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Tue May 11, 2010 7:06 pm

Maureen ~ LOL about getting your DH up. Chris will go next door and play video games until 2 am and then want to sleep until 2 the next afternoon - nope, doesnt' happen. And you have a good memory, I did have my appointment today ;o)

Shannon ~ it made me sleepy just to see what time you posted. I hope all is well!

Clare ~ sorry you're nauseous. I'm still nauseous. I thought I had it beat today until I got sick around noon. Alexa does NOT like that. She sat at my feet and cried, poor baby. I guess I'll just have to start taking half of a zofran even if I feel ok in the am. I did get the ok to start taking my zyrtec again. I think part of my problem is the drainage I have.

Becky C ~ sorry about your little faker - lol. I giggled when I read that. There were soo many times when we'd get a 911 call about a kid barely moving, etc, and we'd get there and they'd be bouncing off of the walls. Typical.

Hi to EOE. Like I told Maureen, we had our appointment today. At first I was very excited b/c we could see the baby with the external u/s but it wasn't clear enough so I got another internal - boo. The baby is measuring at 8 weeks, 3 days and we got to see and hear the heartbeat. We also saw the eye sockets (I hate that picture - reminds me of an alien), the arms, hands, feet, legs, the yolk sac, the new placenta. Everything seems to be going well so far. And my due date is ~ DECEMBER 18th. Alexa's birthday ~ DECEMBER 19th! So, they'll be very close, birthday-wise - lol.

I'm off to try to get Alexa ready for bed. She had a whopping 20 minute nap today. The girl is on some kind of sleep strike.

Oh ~ and Candice ~ I'll get my ticker up soon!
denise73
denise73

Job : SAHM

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ71903 Tue May 11, 2010 7:13 pm

Denise - My due date is December 18th, as well. I will probably go around two weeks sooner though since I'm having twins, but my original one was the same as yours. Sounds like you had a great appointment! My appointment with the "Maternity Coordinator" is this Friday. I don't think they'll do an u/s, but we'll meet with a nurse to get set up with a doctor.
CJ71903
CJ71903

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Wed May 12, 2010 7:35 am

Denise- glad you had a good appt! Looks like your LO will be having joint bday parties!!

Clare- still super excited for you!!

Hi everyone!!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

Back to top Go down

Post by momtoogsncjs Wed May 12, 2010 10:45 am

Denise! Yay on a great u/s!!! That's funny about the due date being the day before Alexa's birthday! My due date for this LO is 7/7 and Colin's birthday is 7/9 so we are in the same boat!

I've been reading girls but can't remember what I've responded to. Can I blame it on my pg brain? Hope everyone had a great Mother's Day. I had Mother's Day and my birthday back to back this week and DH did a great job. Colin is having a lot of "terrible 2's" behavior lately so that's not fun. I hit 32 weeks today which is great. I'm anxious for this to be over. I have my appt. tomorrow. Okay, gotta find Colin's shoes b/c we have to go out in the rain to the mall to see if the Verizon people can fix my Blackberry-- again. I'm so damn annoyed now that I might scream!
momtoogsncjs
momtoogsncjs

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygirl2002 Wed May 12, 2010 10:55 am

Denise - My girls are the same way. Olivia is 3/8 and Lily is 3/4 so we are good and close too! I'm glad all is well and the appt was good.

Maureen - glad you did well on your test. I hate taking tests.

Clare - that is fun that you and Denise have the same due date! Well the original one lol.

Jeanette - Hope you get some answers from Verizon. i was checking on your staus on FB!

Well all is good. I have posted some pics of the kids on FB if anybody is interested I have done it hear yet becuase I am not sure I remember how lol. I have a Chiropractor appt today for the first time and I am looking forward to being able to move without pain soon. Well gotta run. Hope everyone has a good day!

Ohh and since I was out of town for Mother's day Happy mom's day to my ladies!!! SOrry it was so late! Your all great mothers and will be great mothers!
Tommygirl2002
Tommygirl2002

Job : Stay at home mom!

Back to top Go down

Post by momtoogsncjs Wed May 12, 2010 4:24 pm

Hi girls!
If anyone wants to vote in our baby guessing pool, here's the info!

www.expectnet.com

Our game name is "BabySmith2010" You enter it on the upper left-hand side of the page. We only have 13 guesses so far so I'd love to see everyone's thoughts! Only 49 days or less to go!
momtoogsncjs
momtoogsncjs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next