Trying to Conceive a Miracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TTC a Miracle 2009

+15
CJTTC
CJ71903
sstjohn77
KieyasMommy
Brennan&Leosmama
Tommygirl2002
momtoogsncjs
mfowler08
mommaking0105
Bensmom
shannon luddy
denise73
Adrienne1010
BeckC1210
ajvinsh
19 posters

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 27 Empty Re: TTC a Miracle 2009

Post by Adrienne1010 Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:05 pm

Heather- if you get a chance, could you please fix the background? All I see is a "bandwidth Exceeded" photobucket picture repeated (it's hard on the eyes). THANKS!

For those of you not on FB, here is what I canned all by myself on Monday:

TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 27 IMG_2358
TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 27 IMG_2362
TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 27 IMG_2360
Adrienne1010
Adrienne1010

About My Family : Me, DH and DS...born 11/08

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:06 pm

Adrienne- it all looks yummy!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Job : I am an office manager for a property managment office.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:15 pm

Hi-

Sorry I have been messing with it this morning and last night!

Admin
Admin
Admin

About My Family : I am a fun loving Mother and Wife! Living on 10 acres in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of NY. TTC for baby #3. I have two wonderful boys Ezra 4 yrs. and Omri 20 mths. Been married to Matt for 2 years and together 6 yrs.

Job : Graphic Designer

https://ttcamiracle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:18 pm

looks nice Heather!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygirl2002 Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:11 pm

Heather - I like the new look! Thanks for working on it.

Adrienne - I do think you might need to see a therapist!!!! You have a problem!!! Just kidding , It looks great!!!
Tommygirl2002
Tommygirl2002

Job : Stay at home mom!

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:16 pm

Denise-Saturday when I went and did all those things for myself…the first time in a long time I have done something like that…he said “well I watched him all morning on saturday.” Ugh, seriously, I NEVER get me time. He’s lucky I am talking to him now, lol. I hope the weather has cooled down for you. We are hot and humid in the 90s here, but its supposed to cool down for the weekend.

Heather-DH and I are going to be married for 3 years September 15th and together for 8 in October…I can’t believe how time flies by either! My tomatoes suck this year, but I have cucumbers coming out of my ears! Love the new look!

Adrienne-I totally agree about the Jersey Shore guys, lol. Chris and I are speaking again, he is going to play 9 holes early Sunday morning and then we are going to Southwick Zoo, which is a big zoo in Massachusetts. I guess it’s a compromise! As for my mom, she is still not over it, even though we are getting along fine. I figure I will just not talk about that stuff with her!

AFM-Nick and I are having a great week together! I don’t want to go back to work EVER, lol.

Alright, TTYL!

Becky C.
BeckC1210
BeckC1210

About My Family : Mom to Nick born 12/10/2008, wife to Chris

Job : X-Ray Tech

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:44 pm

Heather-Aw sorry your temp dropped

Gigi-NH is wayyyy cooler than RI even so I would imagine cooler than PA! We’re heading back on Friday night and I think Saturday said 72!! It’s up on the White Mountains so there is nice fresh air! I got the shivers reading about the mice! No one would dare step in our house cause we have two cats that would get em

Adrienne-OMG you are outta control! LOL but I would certainly like to eat some of that yummy sound jam! I’m laughing about Pauly D cause when I realized it was him on the Jersey Shore I was like ooooo DJ Pauly D cause that’s what all the radio spots used to say here when he was DJ’ing a lot.

Becky-Happy Birthday Leo!

Beck C-Sorry you had a spat. I get so aggravated at Matt for similar stuff. My mom told me it’s the chromosome

Like I told Becky….my mom told me it’s in the chromosome why we get screwed out of our own time. It’s so pathetic how he can do whatever he wants when he wants!! Well this weekend when we go up north I am seriously making him do so much! (insert devious laugh here)

Bensmom
Bensmom

About My Family : First time mom to Ben born 10/22/09

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:00 pm

Heather ~ I like the new look. I get vertigo when the photobucket thing pops up - lol. If I had to take a guess, I'd say I was having a boy b/c everything is so different this time around. Hopefully we'll be able to tell at the dr's on Monday. If not, my big u/s should be later this month.

Gigi ~ sorry about the mice - eek. And sorry about your tooth. But I'm glad it's fixed and you got Ritas!!

Becky C ~ oooh, he watched him ALL morning. LOL. I swear to God your Chris and my Chris are brothers from another mother. They are SO alike. Have fun at the zoo.

Kate ~ umm, yeah, so we know why you haven't been around....you've been torturing your son by putting napkins on his head. I've seen the pictures - lol. I want to have 70's weather.

Adrienne ~ holy cow that's a lot of canning. Oh - Alexa does that too when I shut the door. I went to shower the other day and for 20 minutes the girl stood outside of the door, knocking, and yelling "MAMA" at the top of her lungs. And what was Chris doing??? On the computer. Idiot.

Hi to EOE. I'm in bed. My ass hurts - lol. Actually it's my butt cheeks. I think it's a bit of sciatic pain. I'm on a heating pad right now. The baby is pounding on my bladder and I'm pretty sure I'm going to be a bed wetter by the time this pregnancy is over. Alexa was up until 1030 tonight but she did read me her Elmo book 6 times so I guess that's ok - lol.

I hope everyone has a good night. TTYL.
denise73
denise73

Job : SAHM

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:18 am

Denise-Hahah you like that pic? Matt apparently was bored at dinner hahah I can’t believe you’re 20 weeks already…whoot whoot!
Bensmom
Bensmom

About My Family : First time mom to Ben born 10/22/09

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:47 am

Hi-

Glad you all like it! Here is something just for fun....
http://www.thebump.com/calculators/ChineseGenderChart.aspx

It is right for both of my boys I just want to see how right it actually is...........
Admin
Admin
Admin

About My Family : I am a fun loving Mother and Wife! Living on 10 acres in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of NY. TTC for baby #3. I have two wonderful boys Ezra 4 yrs. and Omri 20 mths. Been married to Matt for 2 years and together 6 yrs.

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:09 am

Heather-It was right for Nick!
BeckC1210
BeckC1210

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne1010 Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:11 am

Heather- it was wrong for me.
Adrienne1010
Adrienne1010

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:45 am

Heather- it was wrong for me too.

I wanted to sign B up for soccer. He loves playing kickball so I think he would really enjoy it. It is $90 plus $50 deposit we get back if we volunteer 5 hrs. NOt a big deal but some of the volunteer stuff might be hard to do. Then ahve to get shoes, balls and pads. I also want him to start going to church classes with will be $45 about the same time. I dont think we have to money but I hate for him to miss out. URGH
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:58 am

Hi!

Well silly me belives in the the calandar/chart! Cause it is right for every person in my family...go figure!

Becky- I think if B is really interested in Soccer go for it. I am not help on the church stuff cause my DH and I have different beliefs on this subject then most.

AFM: Ezra is giving me a run for my money lately. I know he is at that age where he is learning to express his feeling etc. But the yelling and throwing a fit stuff drives me CRAZY! Oh vay! I feel like a bad mom cause I put him in a time out and let him scream it out in there.

Omri is a doll. He is a total mama's boy. I cannot cook dinner with out he at my feet or playing drums on my butt! Smile

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:09 pm

I found another soccer place that sounds promising! It is $99 but the only extra thing I have to buy is shin guards. It is also nice b/c practice is before game so only 1 nighta week. THe other league was 2 nights practice and game.
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne1010 Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:11 pm

That sounds good Becky! Shin guards are a "must have" for soccer. We won't have to worry about soccer in our house (it's not allowed Wink ...my DH and I both don't like it). But baseball...oh boy! We'll be busy.
Adrienne1010
Adrienne1010

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:16 pm

Adrienne- B played t ball and liked it. He loves kickball so I think he will like soccer as well. I am going to try and intoduce him to different sports except football-that scares me!! Its nice that sports can be played year round here so he can play soccer and baseball if he wants!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:40 pm

lol....Ezra loves Soccer and Football our house is a big football family. DH played football in HS and Ezra is doing really good! He will start flag foot ball next year. I was a cheerleader myself and track!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:56 pm

Becky-I think letting him try all kinds of sports is a good thing! That way when he's a little older he can decide for himself what he wants to do. I want to be able to let Nick try whatever he wants once he's old enough and so does DH. My MIL never put my DH in any sports, she is one of those overly protective people that was afraid he was going to get hurt. DH still wishes he had done organized sports growing up...then maybe he would have stayed out of trouble, lol.

AFM-Well I am waiting for dh to get home, he finished what he had to do early today and had a couple jobs to go look at before coming home. I am hoping to get a little family time in today. Nothing exciting, we need to do a little shopping and get DH a new suit for my moms wedding next weekend!

Becky C
BeckC1210
BeckC1210

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:41 pm

Heather ~ the chart was right for me with Alexa but wrong for my SIL.

Becky ~ sounds like he'd like soccer. The second one sounds like a good deal.

Becky C ~ I can't believe your mom's wedding is here already. I remember when they got engaged!

Hi to EOE. Just bumming around today. I'm lazy Surprised)
denise73
denise73

Job : SAHM

Back to top Go down

Post by momtoogsncjs Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:15 pm

The Chinese chart is right for Olivia and wrong for Colin and Jillian.
momtoogsncjs
momtoogsncjs

About My Family : Married to Nick for 8+ years and Mommy to 2 and 1 on the way!

Job : RN

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:02 am

When I was pregnant with Leo I tried several chinese charts some said girl and some said boy! I didnt look with B b/c we werent finding out. A friend checked and said it was right.

I am having a sleepy friday morning. DH was sick last night so he came home took a shower and went to bed. Of coarse the boys were super wild. Then they both woke up last night.

Why is it when men get sick they can be babies about it but we have to keep going and do our regular stuff??? DH said you probably think I am being a baby. I said no just whiny!

Yard sale tomorrow! I am crazy to have it in august but I want to get rid of stuff. My SIL and mom are coming over to help. DH's job is to take the boys away!!

Hope everyone has a nice weekend

Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

Back to top Go down

Post by shannon luddy Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:59 am

Stacey- we for moving on the same day! boo for packing ;( haha We are just starting today, how sad is that? oh well, i think we will be able to get a lot done since DH is here too helping! hope yours goes smooth.

Becky c- i LOVE getting my eyebrows threaded. I will never go back to waxing. glad you got to have a YOU day!! and yay for stopping the pill! Wink

Adrienne- i love those jellys photos! great job, they look SOOOO yummy.

heather- i like the new layout too! and i am so sorry about your test results. excited to see what happens month after next.

Denise- your right, thank you for the advice, i think i will just start once i get settled etc. i could use the break from it all for sure.

EOE hello! i know i forgot so many. nothing too new for me, just packing and worried about all that. we are going to wait and get settled before i go to a new dr. good news though! i ovulated right after i got off of the pill! so we shall see!
hope everyone has a great relaxed weekend.
shannon luddy
shannon luddy

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful free spirited man, and we have a doxie pup whom we adore. We are hoping to be blessed with a baby soon.

Job : photographer/server

http://www.shanleephotography.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:52 am

Shannon- YAY! glad you O'd!!! I didn't know you were a photographer.....

Becky- hope you have fun at your yardsale and you sell tons of stuff!

Jeanette- have you check FB lately????? lol

Denise- hope you are feeling well.

AFM: Oh I am sooo frustrated!!! I have been designing since 2004, and have always created my own designs and sold them. I don't bust my but working 12+ hrs a day for a new designer to steal my designs and try to pass them off as their own! Honestly, if you cannot come up with your own stuff then don't design.

I emailed her nicely to remove or change the design because of the copy right and intectuall property rights I have on all designs, but have yet to hear from her. So, I guess a phone call will be made to my attorney...ugh.

Sorry for the vent is just makes me mad.

Well off to lunch!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne1010 Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:54 am

I just came across this awesome blog! This woman is only spending $1 per day for clothes from thrift shop/garage sale, etc. Then she sews up something new from it. Check it out: http://newdressaday.wordpress.com/
Adrienne1010
Adrienne1010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next