Trying to Conceive a Miracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TTC a Miracle 2009

+15
CJTTC
CJ71903
sstjohn77
KieyasMommy
Brennan&Leosmama
Tommygirl2002
momtoogsncjs
mfowler08
mommaking0105
Bensmom
shannon luddy
denise73
Adrienne1010
BeckC1210
ajvinsh
19 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 26 Empty Re: TTC a Miracle 2009

Post by momtoogsncjs Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:06 pm

Go ahead and test today. Once I hit day 10, it didn't matter what urine I used if I was pg it came up.
momtoogsncjs
momtoogsncjs

About My Family : Married to Nick for 8+ years and Mommy to 2 and 1 on the way!

Job : RN

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:05 pm

Jeannette-How long are you here for??? Sounds like you have a jam packed visit!!!

Heather-Your chart looks AWESOME! Test please!

AFM-I had an awesome morning of "me" time. I went and got my eyebrows threaded, went tanning (bad I know), bought new shoes, and got a mani/pedi! It was so nice! We have one of my best friends wedding reception tonight. They got married last week on a cruise and tonight is the big party. Nick is overnight at MIL's Crying or Very sad so he should be extra miserable tomorrow. My mom is in Block Island for the weekend so she couldn't take him. DH and I haven't had a night to ourselves in FOREVER, so I am excited.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend...and Heather, for the love of God, TEST!!! lol

Becky C.
BeckC1210
BeckC1210

About My Family : Mom to Nick born 12/10/2008, wife to Chris

Job : X-Ray Tech

Back to top Go down

Post by sstjohn77 Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:41 pm

Adrienne - Did you hear about the job yet?

Maureen - I can understand the conerns on adopting. I always wanted to be a foster parent but now that I actually could I am afraid of getting to attached and then have to watch a child go back to a place wher eI know they may not be treated right.

Heather C. - That stinks about hitting the deer and how long it is going to take to fix the car. KFC for a BFP! I can not wait for you to test.

Kate - Ben is standing?!?!?! Wow, I can not believe how big he is getting.

Alicia - So glad to hear everything is going so well. I will have to check Facebook to see your video.

Becky - I hope Leo's party is a ton of fun!!!

Clare & Denise - When will the belly pics start coming along? LOL

Shannon - We are moving out of our house in two weeks as well. UGH so much packing to do.

Jeannette - We should have a play group with the girls in the north east sometime when you are coming up to RI. :}

Becky C. - I have wanted to try getting my eyebrows threaded but I was not sure if it would work really well and if it would hurt.

AFM: DH and I have been moving stuff into our new place, a little at a time. The big move is scheduled for August 14th. I hope our house sells ASAP so we can be done with it. I will tell you it is nice to be going through everything. I feel like we are making a fresh start. Brody is getting so big. He did really well at PT. She just gave us a bunch of stretchs to do with him and then she will see him back in 2 weeks to make sure he is improving. He is very strong and has started sitting up on his own. It is so crazy how one day they will not be able to do something and then the next day with no warning, poof, they can do it ... and it is like they could always do it. I Love him so much. If you have not checked my blog in a while I posted new video and pics of him last week.
sstjohn77
sstjohn77

Job : Software Analyst

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:02 pm

Heather ~ TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST!!

Becky ~ have a great time at the reception. Sorry you'll have to deal with Crabby Nick tomorrow Surprised(

Stacey ~ glad the move is going well for you. I'll be sending you "sell your house" vibes. I will try to do a pic tomorrow. I am 20 weeks today. Can you believe it??

Just popping on before bed. We had a busy day and Alexa is out cold in bed and I'm headed to mine. Have a good night.
denise73
denise73

Job : SAHM

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:38 am

Stacey-Love getting my eyebrows threaded...it hurts the first few times, but its less painful than plucked and they do a great job. Isn't it amazing watching them learn new things? I am glad he made out well at PT!

AFM-the wedding was a blast. We are going to pick Nick up in a little bit and take him to the beach. Hopefully he is not too miserable.

Oh, and DH and I talked last night on our way to the wedding. I am going to stop the pill, I actually finished my last pack last night. I don't think we are going to temp and stuff like lkast time, I think we are just going to see what happens!

Becky C.
BeckC1210
BeckC1210

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:01 am

Becky ~ glad you had fun and yay for no BC!!! I hope you get pregnant soon!
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:58 am

Hi-

Well I tested yesterday after noon and - Sad I have never tested any earlier the 13-14 DPO. So maybe AF will show tomorrow. My temp is still high 98.1.

So if AF shows we are skipping August because of May due date and then on to September cycle.

Thanks for your support a little bummed.....
Admin
Admin
Admin

About My Family : I am a fun loving Mother and Wife! Living on 10 acres in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of NY. TTC for baby #3. I have two wonderful boys Ezra 4 yrs. and Omri 20 mths. Been married to Matt for 2 years and together 6 yrs.

Job : Graphic Designer

https://ttcamiracle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:20 am

Okay...what is up with this??

FF say I am 11 DPO but Ovusoft says I am 10 DPO so maybe yesterday was early??? I have to get my test cause I am out and I have been using DG brand and HATE them.

FF Chart 8-1-2010
TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 26 1-2cha10

Ovusoft Chart 8-1-2010 {taking charge of your fertility program}
TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 26 1-1cha10

Any charting ppl have any ideas.....
Admin
Admin
Admin

About My Family : I am a fun loving Mother and Wife! Living on 10 acres in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of NY. TTC for baby #3. I have two wonderful boys Ezra 4 yrs. and Omri 20 mths. Been married to Matt for 2 years and together 6 yrs.

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:50 am

Heather-When I tested with Nick and it was negative at 11 DPO I still kinda had a clue that I was pg because of my cervix. It was definitely high, closed, and firm. I don't know if this helps...from your chart it looks like its low and closed? I don't remember the abbreviations.

AFM-I am going to do a lot of cleaning and organizing today, what a great way to start vacation! lol

Becky C.
BeckC1210
BeckC1210

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:10 am

Becky- sorry Nick has been sick. I hope he is better. Sounds like you had a nice weekend! Enjoy your vaca. Yay for going off BC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heather- sorry for bfn.

Jeannette- sounds like you are having a nice time!

Stacey- GL with the move! I am glad PT went well!!

Leo's praty was great! It was hot out but the kids played with water balloons and sprinkler. DH and his brother stressed ( tend to freak out when kids get a little wild) out a little but other than that it was good! Leo had no interest in opening gifts so Brennan and his cousins took care of it! I posted pics on facebook!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Job : I am an office manager for a property managment office.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:17 am

Becky C.- With both of my pregnancies my cervix is LFC, so this is a normal sign for me. Yay for going of BCP!!! That is exciting. I know you are more fertile after having a baby!

Becky- glad the party went great!

HI EOE!!!!

AFM: My temp this morning was 98.4! I have no test! I am kicking my self in the butt. So, we will see I guess. I haven't had a 28 or 27 day cycle since January.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:45 am

Hi everyone! Sorry I've been MIA. We were in NH this past weekend then we're heading back up there again this weekend until Tuesday. I'm going to try to keep up this week!!
Bensmom
Bensmom

About My Family : First time mom to Ben born 10/22/09

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:09 am

Well I think this cycle is a dud.....my temps dropped..... No
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:11 am

Sorry Heather
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:25 am

sorry heather Sad
ajvinsh
ajvinsh

About My Family : love

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygirl2002 Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:20 am

Hi Girls
I'm back from Vacation in one piece and all the unpacking has been done.

Heather - Sorry for the negative. I am sure you will get it in September!!!

Kate - Is NH cooler than here in PA. I could us some relief. It's was comfy the last two day and now today it's getting humid again. It's not so much the heat I hate humidity!!! Hope you having a good time on your trip.

Jeanette- I just read your post on FB. I hope Olivia is ok! What happened? Was Shark Week fun for you?

Maureen - I'm glad the your Dh is doing so well in School, and that you seem to be adjusting well to the night shift and you seem to like your new job!

Becky C- WOW I am excited for you to be trying again......ok we'll say not preventing anymore lol. I am sure Nick will be an awesome big brother!! I have to ask though what is Threading of Eyebrow??? I have never heard of that. I am interested now!

Alicia - How are you feeling these days? I have seen you on in a while I hope all is well for you.

Becky - The party sounds like it was a blast and the kids had a good time. my goodness Brennan will be in Kindergarten in no time!!!!

AFM - My vacay was nice! We hada good time in the hot tub and got a little tipsy too lol, ok well I did lol. We went and saw a zoo and spent some time at the pool and the beach. We went to Bushkill Falls and they were so beautiful. One night DH and his brother got into a huge I mean huge fight. That made the tension in the house a bit for like a day or two. AKWARD!!!! But they left on Thursday Morning and we went and took the kids to an amusment park that day and that lifted the mood for all lol. Onto something else. I knew the week before we left that we had a mouse in the house becuase I cleaned up the poop that week. So we get home and notice more I cleaned it up. On Sunday night I went to walk from the living room to the kitchen and the Mouse ran out in front of me. I freaked out . DH started to chase it with a wiffle bat lol. It ran out of the dining room into the kitchen. Being the genius that I am I put up the gate in the doorway to trap it. It ran back out through the gate holes and over my foot. I was so grossed out I thought Iwas going to puke. So yesterday I was deteremined that the mouse was going to die. I bought like 8 traps. Set them up last night around 7pm. I was folding laundry in the livingroom and heard one go off and then like 30 seconds later I heard the other plastic container one that we bought go off and trap the thing. We managed to get one Mouse last night and then this morning we got another one. I wish I know how many there really were! But I feel so accomplished now!!!! DOn't mess with me!!! Well I need to go make Caleb lunch before he withers away to nothing!!!
Tommygirl2002
Tommygirl2002

Job : Stay at home mom!

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:09 pm

Gigi-Sounds like you had a great time on your vacation! We had a mouse in our house once...I was pg and I walked out into the kitchen in the morning. When I turned the light on it ran across the floor, I screamed. DH came running out thinking it was something else, lol. It ended up just being one and we caught it. As for eyebrow threading, it started in India. They use a long piece of thread, put one end in their mouth and somehow criss cross it and it catches the hair and pulls it out so fast you barely feel it. I don't know how the hell they do it, but I have been going for years and its great! I think there are videos on YouTube if you wanna see it, lol.

Heather-Sorry your temp dropped Crying or Very sad

AFM-Nick and I went to visit the girls at work today, I promised them I would bring him in. Then I bought him a new little pool cause my brother popped his when he was mowing the lawn. He's napping now so we are going to spend the afternoon in the backyard.

Becky C.
BeckC1210
BeckC1210

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:33 pm

Gigi- sounds like vaca was fun! Yuck about mice. Good job trapping them!! I dont think we have had any inside. DH found on in the garage once. We do get fruit rats in our yard b/c we have an orange tree.

Becky- I need to get teh boys a new pool. They have a plastic one but after Leo party and all the kids in it it has several holes in it. Good thing is there are on sale now!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne1010 Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:33 pm

Heather C- Sorry about the BFN. Sad

Becky C- I was thinking of you when watching Jersey Shore...since Pauly D is from RI. Laughing So, you're TTC now, hey? Have fun! Wink And good luck!

Gigi- EEEwww! I've never had a mouse in the house...and hope I never do! Glad you had a good vacay (minus the whole fight/tension thing). Very Happy

Stacey- I didn't get the job. Crying or Very sad I was 'over-qualified'. I hope your move goes smoothly and you sell your house quickly! Then the farmer can bother someone else!

AFM- I did a ton of canning yesterday. I called into work because my 'babysitter was sick'. Wink I ended up getting a bushel of Georgia peaches (about 50 lbs) from a refridgerated truck outside of a local hardware store. Laughing I canned them in quart and pint jars with a light (lower sugar) syrup. I also made honey-spiced peaches, ginger peach pineapple fruit butter and vanilla bean peach jam. I also got some Washington cherries from Whole Foods and made cherry syrup and Chinese 5 spice pickled cherries!

I've been a canning machine. My DH told me last night that I was getting out of control. But, he was just mad because it was time for bed and I was still canning. I left him no counter space to make his lunch for the next day. haha! He'll be happy in the winter when we've got a bunch of stuff in jars! I just hope that everything turns out ok. I've been making tons of pickles because my cucumber plant is producing like crazy. Since I've never made pickles, I'm experimenting with different recipes. The problem is that you can't taste them for at least 4 weeks...so I don't know if they suck or not. I've already got over 2 cases of pickles...and we don't even go through a jar a month! Laughing

I've also made strawberry jam, berry cherry jam, cherry relish, and cherries in wine. When my tomatoes are ready, I'm going to can lots of tomato sauce and salsa too!
Adrienne1010
Adrienne1010

About My Family : Me, DH and DS...born 11/08

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:07 pm

Adrienne-OMG, you are a canning machine! My step-MIL cans like crazy. She makes an awesome salsa with pineapple in it, its amazing! I have more cucumbers than I know what to do with this year too. My tomatoes suck though. I have actually seen Pauly D DJ a couple times, back in the day when I actually used to go out, lol. I still think he's cute, in a guido kinda way, lol. We aren't really TTC, I call it going with the flow, lol. I am definitely nervous about having another, but I want to and I don't want them to be that far apart so I figure why not.

Becky-I got him a little pool for $10...its like a pop-out one. They didn't have many left because its the end of the season, but I figure it will last the next month or so. I am glad Leo's party went well!

AFM-DH and I just got into a little spat, now we are sitting in the same room not speaking, lol. I have this whole week off and he can't even take one day off this week to do anything. We went to the beach on Sunday and apparently that should have been enough. He was supposed to golf with my almost step-dad and step-brother this saturday but they had to postpone it. Now all of a sudden he plans on working on saturday and golfing with his friends on sunday. I told him that if he was going to take the day off saturday to golf anyway, he should either spend the day with us or golf saturday with his friends and spend sunday with us. Don't blow me off the whole weekend Mad

My moms wedding is coming up the 14th, I am so excited! We are having a little bachelorette type dinner friday night for her.

Alright, I am going to put Mr. Nick to bed and concentrate on ignoring DH Smile

Becky C.
BeckC1210
BeckC1210

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:33 am

Adrienne- you are the canning queen! It all sounds so good!

Becky- sorry about the spat with DH. Have fun at the bachelorette dinner!!!

My Leo is 2 today!! I cant believe it!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:23 am

Happy Birthday, Leo!!!

Becky ~ I would have given Chris the silent treatment, too. Do you know he had the nerve to tell me he NEVER - that's the word he used NEVER - gets any time to himself! Whatever. Dude, you go golfing, bike riding, and you do tons of stuff around the house by yourself. He told me that doesn't count. I asked him why grocery shopping counted for me then. He didn't have an answer - lol.

Adrienne ~ yay for canning. However you may need to see a therapist - lol.

Hi to EOE. I'm brain farting today. I'm so sleepy and I don't know why. I want to take Alexa somewhere today but not sure where. It's going to be hot and humid again so it'll have to be somewhere indoors.

I'm off to eat.
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:11 am

Hi-

Becky C.- Ugh...men. DH is always working and when he does have a day off he is off in the field some where. He finally spends some time with the family. He has gotten better over the years.

Denise- The big ultrasound is coming up...any gut feelings?

Becky- Happy Birthday to LEO!!! Wow those 2 years went by fast!

AFM: We picked some veggies from the garden last night! We have so many and my tomato plants are loaded and falling over. So we are preparing for September Smile lol. Our 3 year anniversary is coming up on the 25th of August! That is crazy. We have been together 7 years and married for 3 wow. I don't know where the time goes and I think when you have kids the time goes faster.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne1010 Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:24 am

Becky C- LOL about you giving DH the silent treatment. He deserves it. My DH gets like that sometimes. I like to think that I give him lots of freedom. He gets a lot of opportunities to go off and do what he wants, while I stay with Jalen (fishing, hunting, golf, working out, hanging out with friends). Usually when I ask him to do something with US, he's good about it. Sometimes, though...it's like pulling teeth. I think Pauly D is probably the cutest guy on Jersey Shore (although Vinny is kinda cute...but young looking). But I think their douche-baggy attitudes can really ruin their looks! So, did your mom get over being mad at you for starting up a relationship with your father and his family?

Becky S- Happy birthday to the big boy Leo! Very Happy

Denise- Haha! You NEVER let DH have time to himself??? That poor man! I feel like I never get time to myself...I can't even go to the bathroom alone! It's either the boy or the dogs following me in there. God forbid I lock the door...then all I hear is banging and "MAMA!!! MAMA!!!!" Rolling Eyes I never thought I'd have to shower with the bathroom door open. And shopping alone??!! Ha...only if it's on my lunch hour (but them I'm rushed b/c I only have a half hour). I still have to go to see Eclipse! I need a canning therapist! Laughing I just have a lot of fun when I see how cute all those jars are when they're filled with food. It's such a satisfying feeling. And, I figure if I have too much, I'll just give some away. I brought abotu 10ish lbs of peaches to work yesterday (I just ran out of steam and couldn't can anymore) and thought they'd take all day to disappear...it took about 15 minutes! And there were only about 8 people in the office!

Heather C- our garden has really exploded this year...we've had a lot of rain, and some pretty hot days. My cukes are ever-bearing....I keep thinking they'll stop producing, then in a couple of days, I'm having to make pickles again. Our tomatoes are looking awesome too! And the hot peppers might even make it (usually our summer's are quite long enough for them to mature).
Adrienne1010
Adrienne1010

About My Family : Me, DH and DS...born 11/08

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:31 am

Adrienne- I feel you with the bathroom issue. Leo will stand outside the door and either bang on it or just yell MOM over and over.
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next