Trying to Conceive a Miracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TTC a Miracle 2009

+15
CJTTC
CJ71903
sstjohn77
KieyasMommy
Brennan&Leosmama
Tommygirl2002
momtoogsncjs
mfowler08
mommaking0105
Bensmom
shannon luddy
denise73
Adrienne1010
BeckC1210
ajvinsh
19 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 25 Empty Re: TTC a Miracle 2009

Post by Admin Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:23 am

Adreinne- Sorry to hear that. I guess it is good to be over qualified but sad that you didn't get the job. Thanks for the thoughts.

Becky- good luck this weekend. I cannot believe all of our "babies" are turning 2 this year! that is crazy.

AFM: Have been up since 4:45 because of our Rooster named Alarm clock! We have 2 more roosters that we are going to sell to be humanly used like 4H. As we have raised these chickens from chicks. We have total of 3 roosters and 6 hens. We should be getting sheep next spring. DH's dream of a little farm....I am totally city.

Well got to get work done. TTYL
Admin
Admin
Admin

About My Family : I am a fun loving Mother and Wife! Living on 10 acres in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of NY. TTC for baby #3. I have two wonderful boys Ezra 4 yrs. and Omri 20 mths. Been married to Matt for 2 years and together 6 yrs.

Job : Graphic Designer

https://ttcamiracle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne1010 Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:27 am

Heather- I've been trying to talk my DH into getting chickens. Laughing No roosters though. I want the fresh eggs, plus they're supposed to be good for the garden! Very Happy But, they aren't exactly legal in our city yet. In the next city over, it's legal. My parents live there, so I'm trying to talk my dad into getting a couple of chickens!
Adrienne1010
Adrienne1010

About My Family : Me, DH and DS...born 11/08

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:37 am

Adrienne- I am sorry <<HUGS>> I agree it is better to be over qualified but still stinks!

Heather- sorry for getting up so early. I cant believe our little ones are turning 2 either. It goes so fast!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Job : I am an office manager for a property managment office.

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:55 am

Heather ~ WAYY early. Wait until at least 10 dpo, maybe even more.

Adrienne ~ sorry about the job. That sucks.

Becky ~ gooooo Brennan. And OMG at the pics of Leo on FB! Funny.

We're eating breakfast. Then I'm cleaning. Exciting, I know ;o)
denise73
denise73

Job : SAHM

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:12 am

Hi-

Adrienne- well our comets are straigh runs and the rhode island reds weren't so we ended up with 3 rhode island reds being roosters by accident. We have a HUGH garden about a 1/4 of an acre and they love it. I have to say all the poop has done wonderful for the landscaping too Smile We won't have eggs till next year cause they aren't old enough.

Denise- Have fun today!

Becky- what is the b-day party theme??

AFM: doing pretty well today. yesterday I was dealing with 2 bridezillas {yes they really are bridezillas Smile} so today trying to finish up my work load and keep the boys busy. Omri is already napping and Ezra is buggin for lunch and I could go for a nap Smile
I got digital test coming on Friday I hate the line and + sign test!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

About My Family : I am a fun loving Mother and Wife! Living on 10 acres in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of NY. TTC for baby #3. I have two wonderful boys Ezra 4 yrs. and Omri 20 mths. Been married to Matt for 2 years and together 6 yrs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:30 am

Denise- can you tell Leo loves desserts??? Very Happy

Heather- He is having a Mickey Mouse party!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Back to top Go down

Post by momtoogsncjs Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:19 pm

Hi girls! I'm reading like usual but not much to post. Life here is hectic like usual. Jillian is up a lot at night so not much sleep for me. I'm trying to clean the house and pack for our upcoming trip. Packing for 5 people plus all of the stuff we need to bring is crazy. We are seeing lots of family and friends so I've got gifts and such to bring out as well. I should be able to check in while we are gone though.
momtoogsncjs
momtoogsncjs

About My Family : Married to Nick for 8+ years and Mommy to 2 and 1 on the way!

Job : RN

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:40 pm

Jeannette- good luck with the packing!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:35 am

I am so hot. Heat index at 5:45am was 95. I get to work and out a/c is out. It is 85 and raising in my office. I have the electrician here working on it. I am ready for fall-not that we really have one here!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

Back to top Go down

Post by CJTTC Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:18 pm

Hello Everyone,
Sorry I have been MIA. It is definitely busy since going back to work. Things are going great. Carson is getting so big. I definitely need to post pics. He had started sleeping in the Nap Nanny over the past few weeks but it has been recalled. Not the newer generation (the one that I have) but the older one. It still makes me nervous! So Carson started sleeping on his back in his crib the night before last. He woke up several times the first night but last night was much better so I am hoping that tonight will be even better. I hope you all are doing great. I will try to keep up. I am just really enjoying life right now and I love being Carson's Moma!

Candice

CJTTC

About My Family : Candice and Jason have been TTC since March 2007. We have endured multiple failed IUIs and have two children from 2 IVF cycles. We have a daughter waiting for us in heaven and our son, Carson was born 4-7-10! We are so blessed to have this little boy in our lives!

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ71903 Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:15 pm

Candice - Good to hear that you're doing well and loving being a Mama! Smile I heard about the Nap Nanny recall too. How has being back at work been for you?

Denise - So, will Alexa and your new baby share a room? Any nursery plans so far? When is your next u/s to try to find out the sex of your baby? 20 questions, I know. Smile

Adrienne - Sorry to hear about the job. (((Hugs)))

Becky - Wow - that is hot! Hope you are able to stay cool throughout all of your hot weather!

Heather - Good luck with the bridezillas! Yikes! Good luck with testing on Friday too!

Jeannette - Hopefully you are able to get some rest soon. Have a good trip!

AFM - Our trip to Chicago was fun! We had a nice week together - it was nice to get out of town for awhile and then come back and just chill without DH having to work.
CJ71903
CJ71903

Back to top Go down

Post by shannon luddy Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:00 pm

Hey everyone!

Clare- glad you guys had a great time! I love having time to relax before going back to work too. nice!

Adrienne- i am sorry to hear about the job, when one door closes...hang in there.

becky- i am so ready for fall tooooo!

Heather- hoping for a positive for you! that would be nice to get one on the first try! and thank you for the encouragement..

sorry if i missed anyone...hello to all!

AFM- i stopped taking my birth control about 4 or 5 days ago. I had some bleeding that was really red and then spotting for a few days. the spotting was really really light. and dried up brown. the day of the red I felt really shaky and weird.

I thought i might have been pregnant, once again, so i stopped the pill right about the same time i got really really sick and had to go on antibiotics. i got double pink eye, ear infection, and bronchitus.(sp?) I still have not gotten a period and i dont know whats up. I could not call the dr because i lost my voice all week. had ZERO voice. nothing would come out, barely a whisper. so frustrating!!! anyways, is any of this normal? I am thinking about just starting over with a new dr and getting a second opinion with the whole cyst thing. it doesnt even seem to be working (the pill) so im done with it. sorry to rant, anyways, any advice welcomed!

back to work tomorrow, moving out in less then 2 weeks. so excited. my mom thinks there might be mold in my in laws house and that is why i am always sick. it will be interesting to see how i feel when we leave, and boy am i ready to.

well matt wants to start another entourage. anybody watch it? we just got into it and are on season 3. we are liking it! goodnight! thanks for listening once again.
shannon luddy
shannon luddy

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful free spirited man, and we have a doxie pup whom we adore. We are hoping to be blessed with a baby soon.

Job : photographer/server

http://www.shanleephotography.com

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:42 am

Clare ~ no, the new baby will have its own room. I'm not sure what I want to do. I've been looking at bedding and there are a ton of cute things. We go back to the doctor on the 9th of Aug. so hopefully we'll be able to see what it is and I can start some serious name thinking and room thinking. How are you feeling? Do you have names picked out yet?

Becky ~ I hope they fixed your AC yesterday.

Candice ~ so glad you are loving being Carson's mommy! And we need some new pics.

Shannon ~ I'm sorry you were so sick. Sometimes you need to stop what you're doing, regroup, and start again. If I were you, I'd get the moving and all of that stuff out of the way and then find a new doctor. And mold will make you icky. I hope you're a new person once you move!

Good morning. Alexa was up at 3, crying like she had a nightmare. I went in and patted her and she fell back to sleep. At 515, she was screeching so loud that I got round ligament pains from moving so fast. I changed her diaper and she wanted to play. I put her in her crib. She screamed for 5 min. and fell asleep. Now I can't sleep. Sigh. Chris better get home early from work this am, that's all I have to say! BBL.
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:41 am

Hi-

Well up early cause I got barely sleep. I have to say this have been a shitty week. How can you have 2 shitty weeks in a row? Our car won't be done till August 9th! That is along time like 2 weeks I believe.

I have to say I need a vacation and to enjoy my kids....I also don't have a good feeling about this cycle so I am going to say it didn't happen and on to cycle #2 in September cause we are skipping August cause we don't want another May birthday. So, maybe I will get some OPK's and use that cycle just as charting...it which I think gets your hopes up to.

Ugh...

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:16 am

Candice- sounds like things are going great! We would love to see some pictures!

Clare- I am glad you had a nice trip!

Shannon- sorry you have been sick

Denise- yes we did get the a/c fixed! Sorry you had a hard night/morning. Hope you get some rest today!

Brennan is here with me again today. It might be one of the last times since he will be starting school in a month!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

Back to top Go down

Post by Moemccormick Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:41 pm

Adrienne--Sorry about the job...I hate when they say you are overqualified. I think it usually means they were able to offer the less experienced person less $$.

Heather--Sorry you are having a rough couple of weeks. I'm hoping it gets better for you. Also KFC!!

Candice--It's great to hear from you! We would love to see new pic's of Carson!

Hi to everyone else!

AFM: Not much going on here. I've been picking up some extra shifts at work to pad the bank account a bit. I've hardly seen DH at all this week b/c school is so intense. They had a test last week and 1/2 the class failed it (Anything less than 82% is failing). DH got a 93% which is a B+. The grading system seems harsh...but if you think about it, do you really want someone giving you anesthesia who only got a C?? LOL Since he has been doing so well (he got 100% on all the tests last semester) everyone wants to study with him so he's been organzing study groups everyday.

I got to spend a couple of hours with him last night and it was nice to sit, relax & talk. We are going out to dinner tonight and have invited his dad & step-mom. He hasn't gotten to see them since Father's Day and they only love 5 miles away. I've seen them a few times, but I know they want to see Vincent too. I'm excited to have a night out for a couple of hours!

Well it's time to get started on laundry & cleaning. Starting tomorrow I work 3 12hr shifts in a row so nothing will get done then!
Maureen

Moemccormick

About My Family : Married to my wonderful husband, Vincent since 2006

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:37 pm

Maureen ~ glad he's doing well. And when I was in medic school, anything under an 80 was failing. It's a medical thing!
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ71903 Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:58 pm

Denise - I've been feeling good, u? As for names, we have them picked out, but aren't going to tell anyone what the names are until our babies are born. Smile
CJ71903
CJ71903

Back to top Go down

Post by CJTTC Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:32 pm

Clare: I don't think that I told you congrats on finding out you are having a boy and a girl!! I know you are excited! Work has been going well. We were really busy the first few weeks that I was back which was probably a good thing. It is so hard to leave him in the mornings (I am the one who has to drop off at my mom's or the sitter's) but I am usually ok once I am working. I have 8 days off now (just on a stretch off) and I am so looking forward to spending lots of time with him. How are you doing?

Maureen: I don't miss school one bit!! LOL!! I remember those days of study groups and tests and not seeing much of my DH. It will be worth it but it isn't fun that is for sure. Hang in there. Are you liking your new job? hospital? I hope things are going well for you.

I will post pics soon I promise. I hope you all are doing well. Time has really flown by and I can't even believe that it is almost August. My baby will be 4 months old soon!!! Where does the time go.

Candice

CJTTC

About My Family : Candice and Jason have been TTC since March 2007. We have endured multiple failed IUIs and have two children from 2 IVF cycles. We have a daughter waiting for us in heaven and our son, Carson was born 4-7-10! We are so blessed to have this little boy in our lives!

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:03 am

Maureen- sorry you are not seeing DH very much. SOunds like he is doing good though!

Leo woke me at 4:30 and I didnt get back to sleep. I get to leave work at 12:30 today to go get my meds. Mabye I'll try to nap there. Kinda noisy though. Leo's bday party is tomorrow!! I am making cupcakes tonight and cleaning tomorrow morning. Nice that the party isnt until evening so I have all day to get things done!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:06 pm

Becky- hope the birthday part goes great!

Maureen- sorry you don't get to see DH much. I am glad that he is doing good and you guys have settled in well there.
My DH has been working 6 days a wk...ugh..he leaves at 3:30 am and is home at 5pm so he gets some family time.

Candice- glad to see everything is going well.

Clare- that is cute about the names....we are thinking about keep the name and gender to our selves this time. I have to find out the gender cause I cannot not know....it would be a long 9 mths. lol Hope you are feeling well!!!

Denise- I think kids our age go through sleep schedule changes. Omri goes to be at 7:30pm up at 8am nap at 11:30-2. At age 2 he will go to be at 8:30 sleep til 8:30 and nap from 1-3pm.

AFM: I didn't even realize it but I worked on my day off yesterday...damn! lol So, today I am taking it slow.
As for the TTC part I don't know if we got it this cycle or not. My temp increased today.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:27 pm

Hello All~

Sorry I have been MIA! Nick has been sick all week with what I am thinking was just a really bad cold. He did have a little temp one night, but other than that just a lot of clear snot and a cough.

I am starting my 11 day vacation today! They let me leave a couple hours early Very Happy I have my friends wedding tomorrow and just a few day trips planned here and there. Hopefully DH will be able to take a couple days off during the week.

Alright, i promise to keep up on persies from here.

TTYL!

Becky C.
BeckC1210
BeckC1210

About My Family : Mom to Nick born 12/10/2008, wife to Chris

Job : X-Ray Tech

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:39 pm

Maybe a little glimmer of hope?
Triphasic Pattern in Chart?? Thoughts? KEEP FX!!!! PLZ

TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 25 Chart-12
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by momtoogsncjs Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:20 pm

Heather- Your chart looks great Smile KFC for you. I'd definitely test tomorrow with a chart like that! Keep us posted!

Becky S- Have fun at Leo's party tomorrow!

Becky C- You should have great weather for your days off!

AFM: We are in RI! Went to pick blueberries today, to Pizzeria Uno's for lunch and then down to Warwick to have dinner with my BIL and SIL. It was really nice. Tomorrow we are going to Little Compton, RI for an engagement party. Sunday a.m. we might go to the zoo in the a.m. and then go to see DH's grandmother in the afternoon. We are going to try to hit Canobie Lake this week in NH and we might try to get to the Boston Children's Museum.
momtoogsncjs
momtoogsncjs

About My Family : Married to Nick for 8+ years and Mommy to 2 and 1 on the way!

Job : RN

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:52 am

OMG! I should have tested today but I didn't to scared cause of all the negatives. I will probably test tomorrow if temps are still high cause they are reflecting my other pregnancy charts! My temp this morning was 98.4 still WHOOT WHOOT!!! My guess maybe CD8 implantion?? Who knows. Still hopefully...better get my money ready for DH's bet! lol

Have a good weekend!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next