Trying to Conceive a Miracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TTC a Miracle 2009

+15
CJTTC
CJ71903
sstjohn77
KieyasMommy
Brennan&Leosmama
Tommygirl2002
momtoogsncjs
mfowler08
mommaking0105
Bensmom
shannon luddy
denise73
Adrienne1010
BeckC1210
ajvinsh
19 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 30 Empty Re: TTC a Miracle 2009

Post by Admin Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:25 am

Hi-

Hope everything is going well! I am drinking my Crystal Like "Energy" trying to get some energy for today! lol

Becky- YAY! that is exciting

Holly- Wow cannot believe Gwen will be 1yr...that went by fast! Enjoy your spa trip

Hi to EOE!

AFM: Nothing much. Thanks for your feedback on invite $$! We are finally getting our car back today after 3 weeks in the shop! Cannot wait. I hated our rental car which was a Dodge Avenger...it was like a Bachelor's car...lol
Admin
Admin
Admin

About My Family : I am a fun loving Mother and Wife! Living on 10 acres in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of NY. TTC for baby #3. I have two wonderful boys Ezra 4 yrs. and Omri 20 mths. Been married to Matt for 2 years and together 6 yrs.

Job : Graphic Designer

https://ttcamiracle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ71903 Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:53 pm

Heather - I like getting to drive my own car too. Good thing that you got yours back.

Holly - I can't believe that Gwen is a year old already either! That went fast!

Candice - Good to hear from you!

I know that I'm forgetting stuff. Just wanted to stop by and update: we had a regular doctor's appointment this morning and everything went well!!!!! I go back in three weeks. I'll start my monthly ultrasounds and bi-weekly fetal fibronectin testing (a swab that tests for pre-term labor - par for the course since I'm carrying Twins) then!
CJ71903
CJ71903

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:58 pm

Holly ~ have a great spa day!!! I'm jealous. And yay for Gwen being 1. Any party ideas.

Clare ~ glad things are well with the kiddos. I'm still so excited for you!

Hi to EOE. I have more to say but Alexa is screaming and I've got to see what the deal is.
denise73
denise73

Job : SAHM

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:44 am

Hi!

It is Thursday yay! Cannot wait for Friday! It is crappy and rainy so much for taking the kids outside to play Sad that always make the day seem longer.

What is everyone else doing??
Admin
Admin
Admin

About My Family : I am a fun loving Mother and Wife! Living on 10 acres in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of NY. TTC for baby #3. I have two wonderful boys Ezra 4 yrs. and Omri 20 mths. Been married to Matt for 2 years and together 6 yrs.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:54 am

I am... doing nothing... lol

was going to take nathaniel outside during the lils ones nap time and work on his dribbling the soccer ball, but it is raining here as well... maybe it wil clear up in time

other than that I am working on my book and I have a date to play chutes and ladders with Alexander later Smile
ajvinsh
ajvinsh

About My Family : love

Back to top Go down

Post by waiting4baby Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:49 pm

Hi, girls. The spa was lovely. I think I was able to skim and catch up.

Denise - Yay for another girl! =)

Adrienne - Great job with the canning. You are a machine!

Heather - I can't remember what we spent on our invites, but it was not cheap! I loved our invitations, though.

Becky - Happy Birthday to Leo! I can't believe he is 2. That is just crazy.

Maureen - I would love to get Gwen into modeling but I certainly don't have time to seek out the people you need for that! Hope you are well.

Clare - I'm so glad things are going well for you! Pretty soon we will be meeting those babies!

AFM: I am doing fine. I have just been a mess this week. I sing Happy Birthday to Gwen, she sings with me and I cry. Tomorrow is her official birthday and I just cannot believe it. I cannot imagine my life without her, well, I remember it and it sucked...but there is not a day that goes by I don't think about how fortunate I am to have this little girl.
waiting4baby
waiting4baby

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:56 am

Happy Birthday Gwen!

Hellooo everyone else and good rainy morning... lol

Real quick... Aislynn just woke up and Alex is stirring. I am offically the assistant coach for Alexander's soccer team... lol... this is going to be fun Smile
ajvinsh
ajvinsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:16 am

Holly- yay for spa day! Happy BIrthday Gwen!!

Aara- good luck with soccer!!

I was home with the boys and my nephew yesterday. My dad wasnt feeling well wed. and ended up stay the night in hospital. He is home and fine now. My mom wanted tobe up there while he had tests done. It was a long day with the boys!
DH and BRennan went to a baseball game last night. While there Matts truck got broken into. Thankfully he had nothing in it so they just went thru the glovebox and had papers all over. The plastic around lock and handle on outside of truck is cracked so we have to get that fixed. The parking lot next door had 6 cars broken into. Not sure if they targeted Matts b/c he has his Hauling logo on his back window. Maybe they thought business truck might have money int it.
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Job : I am an office manager for a property managment office.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:02 am

Becky- That sucks! There has been alot of that going on over here too.

Aara- Yay that sould exciting!

Holly- Happy Birthday to Gwen!!! ENJOY!!!

AFM: Working!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:12 am

Becky ~ that really sucks about his truck. People make me mad.

Holly ~ I'm glad your spa day was good and HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GWEN!!!

Heather ~ don't work too hard.

I read yesterday but don't remember too much. Alexa got up at 3:15 today, I changed her and tried putting her back in her crib. She started screaming. Not crying, just screaming b/c she wanted to "rock" in the chair. Normally I would have let her go but Chris had to get up at 4 for work. So I go get her, rock her, she falls asleep, and she cries as soon as I lay her down again. By this time Chris is awake so she follows him around while he gets ready. He leaves and she wants to play. I tell her no. I offer her food (no) and her cup (which she took and drank water) and then wanted to lay in my bed. I said no. Put her in her crib. She cried for 15 minutes, got quiet, played, and I have no idea what time she fell asleep. It's 11 am and she's still sleeping. I'm just going to let her go, no nap today, and then put her to bed at normal time.

Geesh - sorry for the vent. I am just sleepy!
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:15 am

It is probably gonna cost $200-300 to fix DH truck. So annoyed with stupid people.

Denise- sorry she woke up early but nice she is still sleeping!

It is so slow at work today.
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:03 pm

I am trying to decide on baby bedding. I originally loved this one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-PINK-AND-GREEN-FLOWER-CRIB-9p-GIRL-BABY-BEDDING-SET-/370419106118?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0

But then I found this and like it just as much, if not more:

http://cgi.ebay.com/JOJO-PINK-ORANGE-BUTTERFLY-GIRL-CRIB-BABY-BEDDING-SET-/370419567534?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0

And trying to ask Chris to decide is like asking Alexa to help me.

So....HELP!
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by waiting4baby Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:19 pm

Denise - I like them both. What will the walls be? I think if you end up doing a lot of orange, I like the second one. But if it is mainly pink I like the first.
waiting4baby
waiting4baby

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:24 pm

Holly ~ if I go the pink/green I was going to do a lighter shade of green on the walls. If I do the pink/orange, I was going to do a creamy orang-y shade.
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygirl2002 Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:31 pm

Denise ~ I like them both but I must say I liked the second one better with the orange. It's really nice and you don't see alot of orange in baby girl bedding so I say that's the one I like. But of course you pick the one that you like best!! Sorry Alexa was up so early I hate days like that!!! But yay for the sleeping still at 11. Maybe you were able to catch a few more winks too!!
Tommygirl2002
Tommygirl2002

Job : Stay at home mom!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:42 pm

Becky-Yay for not having anymore truck payments!!

Holly-Happy Birthday Gwen!! I can’t believe she’s 1!

Clare-I’m glad your doctors appointment went well

Denise-I like the second one too with the orange. I would do like a creamcicle color on the walls and that would look really nice!

Ben was having a slight breakdown so I put him in his crib and he feel asleep! Totally didn’t expect that but I guess he was a sleepy guy. I’ve been working on his scrapbook but nothing really too spectacular around here. We have some friends coming over tomorrow and then Sunday just hanging out. Nice and laid back since we’ve been away the past two weekends!
Bensmom
Bensmom

About My Family : First time mom to Ben born 10/22/09

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:29 pm

Hi Denise-

My vote is for #2!! Love IT!

AFM: We aren't doing much. Matt has to work in the morning and then we have our cousin's wedding so it will be a long day.

TTYL!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KieyasMommy Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:58 pm

Just got a minute to stop by. Had ob appointment on Thursday. Baby's heartrate was 150. I lost 2lbs since last appointment but dr not concerned about it. Not much else new pregnancy wise since it's still early. I did get the last of my test results back today. I passed all of my exams so I am now officially a Certified Orthotist! Now I just have to study for my Prosthetic exams. I don't think I will take them until after baby #2 is here so that I will be able to study during maternity leave. Well, I gotta go eat so I'll talk to everyone later.
KieyasMommy
KieyasMommy

Job : Board Eligible Orthotist/Resident Prosthetist

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:19 pm

YAY! ALICIA!!
ajvinsh
ajvinsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:16 pm

Alicia-Good for you! What does an orthotist do exactly?

Friday night I had WAY too many margaritas and slept crappy then last night Matt left the cats upstairs and I’m the only one they bother. So another blah night. I’m about to get into bed now and read and then pass out! Hummm what else…… not much! Ben’s 9mo pictures are Tuesday and I’m looking forward to them and I really hope he’s in a good mood!

Bensmom
Bensmom

About My Family : First time mom to Ben born 10/22/09

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:54 am

Alicia- congrats! That is great!

Kate- sorry for bad night sleep. I hope you get some great pics tomorrow!

Hi to everyone else! Happy Monday!

I had a busy weekend. It was just me and Leo friday night which was nice! Sat. night a went with friends to paint pottery. I had a hard time decided what to paint so I ended up with a little trophy for Brennans bday. I didnt get very creative with it so I want to go back and do some stuff for christmas gifts. Yesterday we went to SIL for niece and MIL bday. The boys swam. Then we went to my sisters for my dads bday and swam some more. Since it was a busy day Brennan didnt sleep well.
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:06 am

Alicia-Glad all was well at the OB!

Becky-Glad you had a good weekend!

Denise-I like number 2!

AFM-Moms wedding was GREAT! It was probably one of the best weddings I have ever been to. Nick did great and looked adorable in his suit. I will post pics on here for people that can't see on FB. MIL picked him up about 8pm which was good because he was tired. But he was having a lot of fun dancing so I felt bad he had to leave. We danced all night and people didn't want to leave at the end. Mom looked beautiful and there was nothing that wasn't perfect! I am sure open bar all night helped increase the fun level, lol.

Yesterday we went and hung out with some of our friends and their kids. We ended up missing a birthday party for our friends daughters the day of the wedding so we were able to give them their gifts.

Cleaning my butt off today catching up on all the stuff I didn't do over the weekend. TTYL!

Becky C.
BeckC1210
BeckC1210

About My Family : Mom to Nick born 12/10/2008, wife to Chris

Job : X-Ray Tech

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:12 am

Becky- I am so glad your moms wedding was great!! Sounds like a really nice time. I cant wait to see pics of Nick!!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:15 am

Becky C... ur mother's wedding looks great!

Kate... sorry bout not sleeping well... I feel lately like I have not been getting enough. Or maybe it is not me but Aislynn cause she seems extra fussy...

Alexander's soccer was canceled last night and rescheduled for tomorrow... yesterday it RAINed and I mean A LOT... the coach called me and said I was thinking about canceling practice... what do you think... lol glad my opinion counts already Wink
ajvinsh
ajvinsh

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:15 am

TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 30 Mom35
Mom and Jim

TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 30 Mom23
My little man

TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 30 Mom28

TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 30 Mom24