Trying to Conceive a Miracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TTC a Miracle 2009

+15
CJTTC
CJ71903
sstjohn77
KieyasMommy
Brennan&Leosmama
Tommygirl2002
momtoogsncjs
mfowler08
mommaking0105
Bensmom
shannon luddy
denise73
Adrienne1010
BeckC1210
ajvinsh
19 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 31 Empty Re: TTC a Miracle 2009

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:19 am

Vey nice! Nick looks so cute!!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Job : I am an office manager for a property managment office.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:29 am

looks like such a lil man Becky...
adorable!
ajvinsh
ajvinsh

About My Family : love

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:14 am

Becky C ~ I loved Nick's little suit. He looked so cute and you girls looked beautiful.

Becky ~ you're always so busy. You make me sleepy - lol.

Aara ~ send some rain this way. We had a bit but not enough. Back up into the 90s again today. sigh.

Alicia ~ congrats!!

Gigi ~ how are things going? Is the baby sleeping any better for you?

Hi to EOE. I know I read more but I'm not retaining.

Well, as much as I like the number 2 bedding, we're going with number 1. Chris likes it better and since I got to pick out and redo Alexa's room, I feel like I have to let him kind of have his way with this one - lol.

Alexa was up Saturday night screaming again. She is trying to kill me. After screaming, crying, and refusing to go to her crib, she finally kept saying "pillow" so I put one in her crib and she went to sleep. Last night she fell asleep around 8:30 on the couch and I was doing a few things before putting her back in her crib and she started whimpering and crying. I'm beginning to think she's having nightmares. She woke up again at 4 this am but I changed her and put her back on her pillow and she fell back to sleep. I hope that once her bed gets here, she'll be ok.

Other than that, I have to go to the grocery store and Home Depot today to get paint for Alexa's room. Then we're doing nothing.

I'll BBL.
denise73
denise73

Job : SAHM

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:59 am

Hi-

I need some chart stalkers!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

About My Family : I am a fun loving Mother and Wife! Living on 10 acres in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of NY. TTC for baby #3. I have two wonderful boys Ezra 4 yrs. and Omri 20 mths. Been married to Matt for 2 years and together 6 yrs.

Job : Graphic Designer

https://ttcamiracle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:51 am

looking at your other and this one I'd say ur right before/at Oing Heather...
ajvinsh
ajvinsh

Back to top Go down

Post by waiting4baby Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:13 pm

Becky C - How gorgeous! Glad Nick did great at the wedding.

Denise - Maybe she is having nightmares. Hopefully the bed will help.

We had Gwen's birthday party yesterday. It went well, I will put pictures up soon. She got so much stuff. I have to reorganize everything and get rid of things to make room for all of it.
waiting4baby
waiting4baby

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:13 pm

Holly ~ isn't it crazy how much loot a one year old can rack up???
denise73
denise73

Job : SAHM

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:24 pm

LOL... I was just thinking on how much my STUFF my three have... anytime I get rid of something, two more somethings arrive in the house.

My MIL went yardsaling the other day... I swear between her and DH's one aunt they think Aislynn's room is a mansion. The girl has a crib and a dresser in there now (granted the crib will come out) but my MIL already has a bed for her, a nightstand, TWO bureaus, TWO shelf units... a tinkerbell tiny table and chair set (that she said for her room) so she can play tea party on it with her tinkerbell tea set ~rolling eyes~ They do the same with Alex... more and more stuff for his room and their two rooms are the smaller ones... geez...
ajvinsh
ajvinsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:06 pm

OMG! My boys are spoiled! I have a whole corner in the living room full of toys and Ezra has more toys in his room. bounce

I will need to clean some more out before Christmas as I go crazy and shouldn't. Last year I was way over board and spent 2500k on gifts for kids, DH, and his parents. can you tell I love to play santa ???

I cut my budget back this year
Admin
Admin
Admin

About My Family : I am a fun loving Mother and Wife! Living on 10 acres in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of NY. TTC for baby #3. I have two wonderful boys Ezra 4 yrs. and Omri 20 mths. Been married to Matt for 2 years and together 6 yrs.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:13 pm

LOL... heather i should take a pic of my living room right now... Alex decided this morning to search for something and dug everything out of the toy box Shocked
ajvinsh
ajvinsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:35 pm

Aara- was there yesterday but the toys were replaced by Omri and his selected toys to play with. (in toy box) to cute!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:49 pm

Yep... Alex will be picking his up as well... as soon as he finds what he is looking for, if I try to get him to do it beforehand then I have a fight on my hands... so, let him find it then he picks them up...
ajvinsh
ajvinsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:56 am

I can't wait till Ben's birthday and he gets all kinds of fun toys to play with! What I'm waiting for is Lego's because I love those! LOL Ben will be going to bed early those nights=)
Bensmom
Bensmom

About My Family : First time mom to Ben born 10/22/09

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:32 am

Holly- glad she had a nice birthday party!!

We also have too many toys! Luckily we have a screened porch that is the "playroom" . There is still a lot of toys in the boys room too!

I have open house tonight at Brennans school. I cant wait to meet his teacher and see his room. Eventhough it is just PreK it is still very exciting!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:02 am

Hi-

Well I got a part-time job waitressing at our Country Club 5-6 nights a week. Not bad. I need something else and I loved waitressing when I did it before having Ezra Smile It is 4-5 hrs a night and make good tips at night! Plus, it is only 5 minutes from the house and I will be home in time to tuck the kids in at 8:30.

Plus, it will help when Matt is laid off and can be with the kiddos all the time.
So, I will run my business during the day (cut back hours) and go to work at night.

Becky- we have Ezra's open house on the 31st and then he starts PreK on the 7th of September!!! I am nervous but excited for him.

Aara- you were right about O! It is today!!! We kinds tried the Shettles Method so we should be good on that last bding was CD10 and I am trying to think if I should chance the O+12 method. The boys were both conceived while having EWCM.

Well TTYL!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:13 am

Heather- congrats on the pt job. You are gonna be a busy momma!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:19 am

Becky- I know! But you know when you have something missing and you are constantly thinking about it?? This is my thing! It is my second love job wise..lol
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:31 am

Heather- thats great!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

Back to top Go down

Post by momtoogsncjs Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:55 pm

Heather- Good luck with your new job!
momtoogsncjs
momtoogsncjs

About My Family : Married to Nick for 8+ years and Mommy to 2 and 1 on the way!

Job : RN

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygirl2002 Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:12 pm

Denise - so last night we go to put Lily in her swing and the swing just died!!! This is my 3rd swing so we took it as a sign that it's time for the crib. Sooooooo.....last night we put her in the crib for bed. she cried for a while it I did the 5, 10, 15 minute thing and it took about an hour for her to go to sleep but she did better than I thought. She slept until 1:15am and then went back to sleep until 5:30. Ate the nslept until 7:30. She took 3 naps today in the crib and only took a few minutes for her to go to sleep. I am trying not to get tooooo excited it could be a fluke but to me its a good sign that she was ready for the crib.
Heather - congrats on the job and good luck grabbing that egg this month!!
Holly - I'm glad Gwen's party was a success, wow it's been a very rewarding year hasn't it!!! I feel the same about my children. I look at them and Thank God he sent them to me. I am so lucky to be there mom.
I know there is more but I have had a migraine all day long. Every time now that I get my period I have these migraines. Remember at the end of my pregnancy I had headache all the time. Now I get them all the time. It's crazy. I am going to talk to my ob tomorrow at my appt. I am having my HSG to check my tubes to make sure they are blocked. Also my periods now last 2-3 weeks. So a serious talk is needed. I can't keep doing this every month.
Tommygirl2002
Tommygirl2002

Job : Stay at home mom!

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:35 am

Gigi- sorry about the migraine

Open house went well. DH went to school with both Brennans teacher and director. Right now there is only 6 kids in his class and will not be more than 10. It is nice ot have a small class!!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne1010 Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:26 am

Gigi- that sucks about the migraines. I've been getting them more frequently after Jalen was born. I get a migraine Rx, but my insurance only lets me get 9 pills a month, and I get more headaches than that. So, I recently went to a heachache clinic. I saw a neurologist, physical therapist, dietician and pychologist all in the same day. I'm going to continue with some PT for a month, and I'm on 2 Rx's. One is an anti-seizure med that I take daily and the other is an anti-inflamatory that I take around my AF (since I always get migraines during my AF). Hopefully your OB can figure out something that will work for you!

I started a new blog (I haven't done the old blog in a long time). It's all about my canning, gardening, food preserving, and kitchen antics. You can check it out here: http://adriennesfoodadventures.blogspot.com/
Adrienne1010
Adrienne1010

About My Family : Me, DH and DS...born 11/08

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:31 am

Adrienne- I took a look at your blog yesterday!!

My mom called b/c Brennan was sneezing a lot and his eye was swollen. She wanted to know what to give him. Now he has a blister on his eye. My sister said it is probably just from him rubbing it. I am taking him to the Dr at 3. Poor little guy. Looks like his is gonna have Papas allergies Sad
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne1010 Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:35 am

Poor Brennan. Sad Thanks for following my blog, Becky! Very Happy
Adrienne1010
Adrienne1010

About My Family : Me, DH and DS...born 11/08

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:37 am

your welcome!! I thought about making vanilla in the past but never got around to it. I will have to introduce my mom to your blag. She canned tomatoes recently and got a book to try other stuff.
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next