Trying to Conceive a Miracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TTC a Miracle 2009

+15
CJTTC
CJ71903
sstjohn77
KieyasMommy
Brennan&Leosmama
Tommygirl2002
momtoogsncjs
mfowler08
mommaking0105
Bensmom
shannon luddy
denise73
Adrienne1010
BeckC1210
ajvinsh
19 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 34 Empty Re: TTC a Miracle 2009

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:08 am

Here are a few pics of Brennan yesterday!
TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 34 V-1
TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 34 X
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Job : I am an office manager for a property managment office.

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:10 am

Becky ~ he looks so cute with his backpack! I love it!

Heather ~ glad all is ok with the accident. Scary.

Hi to EOE. I swear I read yesterday but I didn't retain much. I'm up b/c of heartburn - yuck - and now just need to go get started today. I think it's going to be another cool day so I'm happy.
denise73
denise73

Job : SAHM

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ71903 Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:44 am

Denise- Hope ur heartburn gets better. Does it wake u up in the middle of the night? My itchy hands do and it stinks!

Becky - cute pics!

AFM - anyone have a favorite Pampered Chef item? I'm going to place an order, but I'm not sure everything that I want yet.
CJ71903
CJ71903

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:47 am

Thanks guys!

Clare- I love their kitchen scissors!!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:51 am

Clare- the Pizza Stones! (if they still make them)

Becky- he looks so cute!

AFM: it is our 3 year wedding anniversary! YAY. I have to call off of work I think tonight cause my last pair of contact ripped so I cannot see a thing and my glass don't have the new perscription in them and they are like 6 years old (I know really bad) so I am trying to find an appointment today, but so far the earliest is Saturday. UGH!

DH is doing better today! So I am glad.
Admin
Admin
Admin

About My Family : I am a fun loving Mother and Wife! Living on 10 acres in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of NY. TTC for baby #3. I have two wonderful boys Ezra 4 yrs. and Omri 20 mths. Been married to Matt for 2 years and together 6 yrs.

Job : Graphic Designer

https://ttcamiracle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:18 am

Heather ~ Happy Anniversary!

Clare ~ no, it hasn't woken me up yet. But when I had that rash after I had Alexa it woke me up constantly. I have a pizza stone (round) and a $3.50 tool that pops up the vacuum on lids and makes it easier to open. I love that. However, I can't find mine right now. I'm sure my klepto daughter has stolen it.
denise73
denise73

Job : SAHM

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:48 am

Happy Anniversary Heather!

Aaaww... Becky... he looks so happy Very Happy

Hope it goes away soon Denise

I started on my "quiet" room yesterday, getting it clean and things moved around that are up in that side of the attic... DH comes home and up the stairs... "what are you doing?" uumm... cleaning (duh I have a broom in my hand and a pile of dirt at my feet, what does it look like) He says "why up here?" Because it is dirty... its my room and I wanted to... (I mean come on)
So he gives me a look and roll of eyes... I said I already finished painting the dining room... is there a problem with me working up here. Rolling Eyes I need the quiet room. There are days when i cannot work on my book b/c of all the noise, whether it is the kids or even just the tinkling of the music from his game on the other computer... o well...

On another note, I finished my query for the agents, yet again... lol... tell me what you think Very Happy

Dear Agent,

At the beginning of our world, the four elemental ancients created the light, bringing the balance of peace and prosperity to the people of Rendwick. Surrounded by the four elemental stones, it was protected within a special necklace, protected by the elves.

Eighteen years ago an evil emerged, and the light was awakened from its keep in the hopes of protecting the people from the threatening darkness. Failing at its attempt, it only managed to weaken the evil and shattered the elemental stones, hiding them across the land.

A prophecy speaks of the child of light as being the only one that can locate the stones and make them whole again. Once the stones are reunited as one, the light will once again awaken and return balance and peace to the lands.

Daily living in the small town of Birch Valley is quiet, uneventful to say the least. For seventeen year old Melanie Jones, it is just out right boring. Her only escape lay within the books she spends day after day reading.

That is until the day she follows a disembodied voice into a newly established, bookstore basement.

A few special words found on the inside cover of a book and the meeting of a strange old man; her normal day is turned upside down and Melanie is whisked away to another world.

With the belief of some that she is the child foretold, and the sudden appearance of the mysterious elf Aldan. Melanie must decide if it is possible to believe in the impossible and walk the path set before her.

What awaits her if she does? And if she doesn’t, can she go back to the same day living in her home town and forget all that she has discovered. Forget the people that believe in her and those hypnotic violet eyes that are so familiar and haunt her every thought?

The imagination and belief of the author is brought to life in this fantasy novel Mir en' Coia - Here… the impossible is possible. It is the first of two books, complete at 100,671 words.

Thank you for your consideration, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours,
Aara J. Vinsh
ajvinsh
ajvinsh

About My Family : love

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne1010 Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:54 pm

Clare- if you like to use garlic when you cook, I highly recommend the garlic press. They make the best one out there. It's very sturdy (all the other ones I've tried totally suck). It's worth every penny.
Adrienne1010
Adrienne1010

About My Family : Me, DH and DS...born 11/08

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne1010 Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:55 pm

Denise- I'll have to look up their vacuum seal popper thingy. That would be good with my canned items. I always use a knife, and could slice open my hand or wreck the jars.
Adrienne1010
Adrienne1010

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:45 pm

Clare-just actually got an order from them, I got the measuring spoons, chopper, a pitcher with the thing at the top that helps you mix iced tea and stuff, and a peeler. Love them all! Also a big fan of the pizza stone and any of the stoneware, I have a 13x9 baking pan and a round pie dish...I love them!

Will be back later...Nick is a crazy man right now!

Becky C.
BeckC1210
BeckC1210

About My Family : Mom to Nick born 12/10/2008, wife to Chris

Job : X-Ray Tech

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:15 pm

Heather-Yep I’m back to work but doing about 25 hours a week…it’s pretty nice! I’m glad your DH is ok jeez

Becky-Wow I’m sure I’m going to get a bit teary when I drop Ben off for school for the first time!

Aara-LMAO at the letter with the hearts and stuff!

Maureen-I wish I could be in my jammies at 4pm! My grandpa likes to have dinner then!

Clare-Did pampered chef have anything good? I’m going to one on Friday! OMGI have a million favorite things….the measuring cup that you can do wet and dry in I use ALL the time, my mixing bowls with the lids and the pour spouts, pizza stones and pretty much any of their stone ware….. I have a lot of their stuff!

We went to the Red Sox game tonight….Ben’s first time! It was raining so that sucked but we figured he wouldn’t last long anyways. He loved hearing everyone yell and stuff so that was cool. Other than that just working and working. We’re talking about number 2…..yipes!
Bensmom
Bensmom

About My Family : First time mom to Ben born 10/22/09

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ71903 Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:36 pm

Kate - I'm ordering some stuff. I'm getting a large pizza stone, pizza cutter, jar opener, wooden spoons, classic scraper, pineapple and apple corer/wedger, meat thermometer, batter bowl - I think that's everything. It's fun to order stuff like this!
CJ71903
CJ71903

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:01 pm

Clare- sounds like you made out.

Aara- sounds good!

Kate- glad you had fun!

Becky C.- Hope you like going back to 4 days a wk soon.

AFM: enjoying my day off. I am going to make homemade salsa later and for dinner we are having corn, fired green tomatoes and stuff fresh out of the garden. We still have 15 pumpkins and corn and tomatoes left but that is it.

Admin
Admin
Admin

About My Family : I am a fun loving Mother and Wife! Living on 10 acres in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of NY. TTC for baby #3. I have two wonderful boys Ezra 4 yrs. and Omri 20 mths. Been married to Matt for 2 years and together 6 yrs.

Back to top Go down

Post by momtoogsncjs Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:10 pm

For the Pampered Chef stuff.... I LOVE:
- the pizza stone
- the pitcher with the mixing thing built in (I've heard it's awesome for making formula but I've never tried it myself)
-the pairing knives that are like $1 each
-the kitchen shears
-their knives are awesome!!!

I wish someone would invite me to a Pampered Chef party. It's been at least 3 years and I need stuff!
momtoogsncjs
momtoogsncjs

About My Family : Married to Nick for 8+ years and Mommy to 2 and 1 on the way!

Job : RN

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:24 pm

Jeannette-I love that pitcher!!! I got it a few months ago and will try the formula thing for the next one Smile

Heather-Dinner sounds yummy! I hope you are enjoying your new extra job!

Kate-Glad he had fun at the game...stupid question, but do make you buy a ticket for him?

AFM-Not much new. Nick is MISERABLE tonight. DH is working late and for some reason Nick is not a fan of eating for mommy and never has been. Lunch isn't so bad, but dinner he refuses to eat for me. I can put something in front of his face and he will shake his head. DH takes the fork from me and he opens wide. Its beyond annoying. So he had applesauce and I gave him a bath and DH can feed him when he gets home in a few minutes. He wouldn't eat anything even by himself except the applesauce Mad

MIL ticked me off today. Went to pick Nick up and I had my glasses on and she made a comment about how I never wear them. I have a small ulcer on my eye from over-wearing my contacts and can't wear them until Saturday. She told me I should get Lasix and joking I said, well you gonna pay for it? She said, well your mom got married and sold her house and has all this money now why doesn't she? Instead of buying you coach bags and stuff why doesn't she get you something you need? Ummmm, seriously? Then she goes on to say that I should not buy unneccessary stuff every month and save up for it. I said if I was going to spend thousands of dollars on something it would be on our house. Ugh, that woman!

thanks for listening to my rant!

Becky C.
BeckC1210
BeckC1210

About My Family : Mom to Nick born 12/10/2008, wife to Chris

Job : X-Ray Tech

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:29 pm

Clare-I have the pineapple corer and it works very well!

Jeanette-Would you like to come with me tomorrow night?

Becky-Nope he didn’t need a ticket for him. I don’t know if there is an age limit but I think as long as they sit in your lap it’s ok. How annoying about your MIL! Rude.
Bensmom
Bensmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Moemccormick Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:07 pm

I've never been to a Pampered Chef party (which is probably a good thing as I would spend a fortune) but my BFF has and she loves their stone bakeware.

Becky C--sorry your MIL is driving you nuts. Seems weird that she would say that to you.

Aara--I had a dream about you last night being a rich & famous author like the author of Harry Potter (for some reason having trouble remembering her name right now, lol)
Hi everyone else! Not much going on here. Went to the park for a little bit with the anesthesia wives & their kids. Other than that just catching up on my DVR'd episodes of Covert Affairs...cute series so far. Tonight is going to be another all-nighter for me as I am working the next 3 days. My allergies are annoying right now. I'm not stuffed up but have a constant post-nasal drip that is making my throat feel funny. Tried some dayquil today to see if it would help...nope. Sad Here's hoping it's not too annoying while trying to work this weekend!
Maureen

Moemccormick

About My Family : Married to my wonderful husband, Vincent since 2006

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:39 am

queen YAY! Maureen... let's hope you have premonitions and it actually happens... lol (J. K. Rowlings) Wink
I am glad you are making friends Maureen, but I have to say (and as bad as it is) that when you say "anesthesia wives & their kids" I cannot help but picture a bunch of sleeping people (that's just my imagination for you) lol
Sorry your feeling yucky... Feel better soon!

Becky C... I would be very annoyed with my MIL also... some people just do not know when to keep thoughts to themselves...

Well soccer pics for Alex were done last night. As assistant coach I got a free one with him... lol glad I did my hair and makeup before going. Today is my free days, I will be working on typing in revisions for my book, painting the dining room trim some (if it cooperates - yesterday I just kept making messes of it so I quit)... Then Saturday is Nathaniel's first soccer game. Sunday - soccer pics for Nathaniel and soccer practice for Alex. Monday practice for Nathaniel and then Tuesday the first day back to school. Guess today I should work on all of the school papers I have to fill out... Geez... not sure why its always the same, I can understand if things changed over the summer, but they should have a box to checkmark that says all is the same Sad Nathaniel has his first band meeting next week for the middle school jazz band as well Ou!
ajvinsh
ajvinsh

About My Family : love

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:43 am

Clare- sounds like you got a lot of great stuff! It has been at least 8 yrs since I have been to a pampered chef party.

Becky- that was very rude of your MIL. SOrry Nick wont eat for you.

Maureen- sorry about your allergies.

Aara- enjoy your free day! The next few days sound busy for you.

I am going to enjoy my last free weekend! All I have planned is getting my eyes checked! Next weekend we are at the beach and after that Brennan will have soccer on fridays and CCD classes at church on sundays.
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:18 am

Must be the weekend for eye dr appointments! I go tomorrow as I ripped my last pair of contacts on Wednesday and have been wearing my glasses in which I hate!!!

Well I have some work to do in the studio, cleaning and then off to Friday Night waitressing. Smile

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:23 am

I hate wearing my glasses too but I want to get a new pair and try to wear them more. I think it'll be good to give my eyes a break from contacts some.
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne1010 Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:34 am

I also need my eyes checked (but I'm not doing it this weekend).
Adrienne1010
Adrienne1010

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ71903 Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:10 pm

New diagnosis for my rash : prurigo of pregnancy. They gave me a topical ointment prescription and told me to lay out in the sun to help my itching. I hope I can sleep tonight! At least it's not dangerous for our Babies!!!

BBL for persies.
CJ71903
CJ71903

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:17 pm

Clare- my MIL had that with all 3 of her boys while pregnant!!! GL and get some sun.

AFM: I think this cycle is a bust, which I am OK about cause we weren't really "trying" so one to cycle #3 I "think". Well I am rapping things up here and going to relax a bit and get ready to go work my friday night shift and will be home by 9:30 tonight.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:34 pm

Clare-get some sun...it's funny cause when you're preggo they usually say stay out of the sun cause of rashes and stuff.

I am deciding if I want to go to BJ's or not..... yes or no...yes or no. Probably going to be no.
Bensmom
Bensmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next