Trying to Conceive a Miracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TTC a Miracle 2009

+15
CJTTC
CJ71903
sstjohn77
KieyasMommy
Brennan&Leosmama
Tommygirl2002
momtoogsncjs
mfowler08
mommaking0105
Bensmom
shannon luddy
denise73
Adrienne1010
BeckC1210
ajvinsh
19 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 35 Empty Re: TTC a Miracle 2009

Post by Tommygirl2002 Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:37 pm

Clare - I know you already put your order in but I have to just chime in. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the quick stir pitcher. I have the gallon one and the 2 quart one too. It was great for formula. With caleb i used the liquid concentrate kind and it was great to mix 2 cans at one time and keep in there in the fridge. All I had to do was pour and heat the bottles it was great. I have th pizza cutter too and a few stones and love them all.

Becky - Brennan looks so cute for his first day of school.

Hi to everyone. Lily got her ears pierced today and then we had a birthday party. I got burnt to a crisp. Tom went to go get me some Olive Garden for dinner. Yum Take care ladies!
Tommygirl2002
Tommygirl2002

Job : Stay at home mom!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:39 pm

I never even thought of the quick stir pither for formula! I booked a party for October=)

I just cleaned like a mad woman since 7am but the house looks great even if I'm pooped (and smelly....I need a shower!)

Sooooo DH and I are thinking #2. Not sure what clicked in me but this was kinda how it was with Ben. I was like no no no then all of a sudden it was like I want a baby. Now it's pretty cool thinking about having another one! So I think I'll stop my pill after this cycle and then just see what happens. Knowing what happened last time it might take a while so I'm not in any rush right now. I do know we'll stop in Jan/Feb so the kiddos bday's aren't around the same time.
Off to finish the linen closet!
Bensmom
Bensmom

About My Family : First time mom to Ben born 10/22/09

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:29 pm

Hi girls. I hope everyone had a good weekend. We were busy all weekend and last night I had another migraine. They totally stink.

Kate ~ yeah, we said we weren't going to try in March so we wouldn't have 2 December babies and now Alyssa is due one day before Alexa's birthday. Oopsie.

I'm headed to bed. I have been walking a lot and today I washed my car, did 5 loads of laundry, cleaned the house, and put Alexa to bed. I'm pooped!
denise73
denise73

Job : SAHM

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:34 am

Kate- that is exciting!!

I had a nice easy weekend! Had my eye exam on sat. and thankfully they havent changed! We went of ice cream after dinner sat. night. Something we do not do often so they boys enjoyed it. Yesterday my friend came over with her 1 month old. I held the baby for almost 2 hrs. It was so nice to hold a sleepy, snuggly baby!!

I hope everyone had a nice weekend!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Job : I am an office manager for a property managment office.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:34 pm

Hi-

Sorry MIA very busy....I will be back later to check in Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

About My Family : I am a fun loving Mother and Wife! Living on 10 acres in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of NY. TTC for baby #3. I have two wonderful boys Ezra 4 yrs. and Omri 20 mths. Been married to Matt for 2 years and together 6 yrs.

Job : Graphic Designer

https://ttcamiracle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:12 pm

Becky-did hold that baby make you want another one??? Wink Glad you had a nice weekend!

Denise-How ya feeling these days? Migraines suck, I have never had them but my mom gets them really bad.

Kate-So exciting! I went of the pill, we are just going to see what happens. I have decided not to temp or anything. We aren't in a rush so just going with the flow!

AFM-We started back at the Little Gym today, Nick got so excited when we got there. He is in an older class this time and is on the young end of the age group. But he definitely held his own!

Stressing about this hurricane coming our way. Its a little too close for comfort and I have to to work friday when it is supposed to hit. They don't close hospitals so I have to be there! The way it looks right now time wise I might get stuck there if it does hit us. They will call a code triage which means you can't leave. Fingers crossed it just grazes us!

Alright, I gotta go start dinner, I will TTYL!

Becky C.
BeckC1210
BeckC1210

About My Family : Mom to Nick born 12/10/2008, wife to Chris

Job : X-Ray Tech

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:07 pm

Becky C-Yeah no temping for me for a while. I am so not into that but will do it in the new year if things aren't happening. I really hope it's not as crazy as it was last time I went off the pill. I am thinking the hurricaine is only going to graze us (I hope!) my cousin is coming from NY that day.
Bensmom
Bensmom

About My Family : First time mom to Ben born 10/22/09

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:49 am

O my week is just starting out on suck mode...

the only good thing is that school started back yesterday.

I sent out I do not know anymore how many query letters and received about 7 rejections so far. Each time I get a rejection back I send out another so I am hoping... and crossing fingers that one will stick. Sad

Woke up with a headache this morning... Lynn has apparently woken in a bad mood also... Alex did not want to go to bed last night. 10 o clock and he is coming to our room b/c he doesn't like his... ugh...

I started on two new books... have to have something to let out my writing... geez I am going to have ten before I get an agent for one. I started on two b/c I keep getting different ideas for them. The one if a mystery that I am not sure where it is going yet, but she is a young new reporter and an FBI agent that she use to go to school with and was a pain in her side. Of course we all know that when guys are a pain it usually means they like us... right now though she doesn't really recognize him.

The other is a historical romance in 1816 or about there... our sexy hero Rees, the Marquee of Carltyon just returning from war in Spain, doesn't want to get married... a rogue - go figure, i know not original but always a fav... lol... he drinks, he gambles and thinks women are nothing more than tools to warm his bed.
Constance use to live free spirited in Devon, with her great aunt and away from all the social traps of London. Once her father was killed in the war, her mother insisted that she step up and live with her in London, attending the Seasons to find a husband. She is head strong and does not wish to be forced into marriage for title, moeny or because she is already one and twenty.
Strange events lead these two meeting. Then suddenly the marquee is confronted by a paper with his signature, that had been part of a drunken gambling bet two years prior while fighting in Spain. The paper states that he would marry Viscount Winstin's daughter - Constance
ajvinsh
ajvinsh

About My Family : love

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:40 am

Becky- It made me want another one for a few minutes and then Leo got wild!! I do want another one but will probably wait almost 2 yrs. I think it would be easier to have the baby after Leo starts school when he is 4. SOrry about the hurricane. I hope it doesnt fit you guys hard. I am glad it isnt coming our way since we are at the beach this weekend.

Aara- sorry about week not starting well.

I completely forgot that Brennan had gymnastics after school yesterday. THey have it every monday for 30 min. This was the first class. Stinks b/c I already paid for it. Oh well
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:15 am

Morning!

Kate- OMG! yay that is so exciting!

Becky C.- Hope everything is going well.

Aara- sorry to hear about the rejection letters. I think everything is weird right now with economy, jobs, and job offers. Good Luck tho.

Becky- how does B like school?? oh boy cannot believe you missed the first day...lol.

AFM: Matt worked overnight last night cause we have orientation today for Pre-K! Which I am excited but nervous about. My chart is tricking me I think...so I am on edge about that. But other then that nothing much.
Admin
Admin
Admin

About My Family : I am a fun loving Mother and Wife! Living on 10 acres in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of NY. TTC for baby #3. I have two wonderful boys Ezra 4 yrs. and Omri 20 mths. Been married to Matt for 2 years and together 6 yrs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:16 am

Heather- He loves school! Its funny the kid can remember stuff for 2 yrs ago but can never remember what he did in school! Good luck at orientation today!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:37 am

I need some prayers please. Matts uncle was in a serious accident. He has both legs & pelvis broken. Lots of internal stuff too. They said it doesnt look good.
Thank you
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne1010 Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:49 am

Becky- Sorry to hear that! Was it a car accident? I'll be praying.

My SIL had her baby on Monday. Her name is Abigail Grace, 8 lbs 1 oz, 21.5 inches. Smile It's weird but I'm not that excited. I don't know if it's because it's her third baby or because it's not my blood neice. Neutral I'm going to make her some manicotti and get some garlic bread and salad so they don't have to cook dinner tomorrow.
Adrienne1010
Adrienne1010

About My Family : Me, DH and DS...born 11/08

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:58 am

Adrienne- yes he was in a car accident. His truck was hit by a semi. Thank you for the prayers. Congrats to SIL. I am sure they will appreciate the food!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne1010 Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:00 am

Eeek! A semi?! How scary! Hopefully the docs will work their magic and he'll be better in no time.
Adrienne1010
Adrienne1010

About My Family : Me, DH and DS...born 11/08

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:05 am

Becky- hope he is okay. I know as Matt being a Semi driver that they can be pretty scary accidents.

Adrienne- I wasn't that excited when my SIL had her baby, because I think I was jealous that she was having a girl and I have 2 boys even though I love them to death I would a little pink and girl in the house besides my self....lol

AFM: Well on to October....cause we are skipping September....we weren't really trying this cycle but bummed tho....but it is okay cause we really don't need another May B-Day
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:37 am

Oh Beck... sending lots of prayers and hugs ur way
ajvinsh
ajvinsh

About My Family : love

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:40 am

Thanks everyone! I am just waiting for updates
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ71903 Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:50 pm

Becky C. and Kate - Hopefully the hurricane won't hit your areas. That's scary stuff.

Becky - Any updates yet about your DH's uncle?

Denise - How's it going?

Hi to EOE!

Just wanted to update quick. My doctor's appointment went great this morning - our Babies are looking great and I am too!!!!! The new doctor that we met with was very nice, as well so hopefully he doesn't leave like our last two OB/GYNs have (one here and one in MN when we lived there)! Smile
CJ71903
CJ71903

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:51 pm

Becky-I will be praying! So sorry your family has to go through this!

Clare-Glad everything is looking good!!!

Heather-Sorry you are out this month, fingers crossed for October!

AFM-AF made her arrival, but I expected her anyway! We definitely didn't BD when I would have O'd because we were both sick at the time. I am happy that I had a completely normal cycle though, last time I went off the pill the first few cycles were almost 50 days long.

My BF is taking her clomid now, has her ultrasound Saturday and could have her first IUI as soon as Monday, so everyone cross your fingers for her!!!

Hurricane Earl shifted a little, as of yesterday it was supposed to pass about 150-200 miles to the south of us. Today they changed it to 50-100 miles and are still watching it. We are definitely getting heavy rain and 30-50mph winds friday if it stays this way. DH and I are going to take all the outdoor stuff in tomorrow after work. Hopefully it doesn't change again and come any closer!

Alright, I am catching up on my Days of Our Lives during poker night. TTYL!

Becky C.
BeckC1210
BeckC1210

About My Family : Mom to Nick born 12/10/2008, wife to Chris

Job : X-Ray Tech

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:41 am

DH uncle is doing alright but still not out of the woods yet. I found out it wasnt a semi but a head on collision. He had 1 surgery yesterday and needs another. Probably 2 wks in intensive care.

Clare- yay for good appt!

Becky- I am glad you had a normal cycle. I hope you do not get hit too hard by the hurricane.
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:10 am

Becky C- thanks, it is okay. I knew the timing wasn't right and plus we weren't really trying. GL with this cycle.

Becky- glad to hear the uncle is doing okay and it wasn't a semi, but and idoit in a car. sometime ppl and driving drive me crazy. I hope everything goes well.

Clare- yay for a good DR appt! Those babies are growing quick. I cannot believe you are almost 25 wks!

AFM: allergies are kicking my butt, DH is working alot cause the state budget just got passed and so all these jobs are open now. go figure at the end of the season, so maybe he will work later this year Smile FX!

I was working to much so I am only waitressing on the weekends. I was getting burnt out doing 12+ at home and business then doing 6 waitressing during the week. Killer.

We are taking Ezra school shopping this week cause he starts UPK on Tuesday and Omri is getting some new fall clothes. I am trying to decided to go to the City or Outlets??

Well day off and kids are sleeping so I am going to pay some bills and do laundry then cleaning.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:15 am

Heather- it was a young driver who was speeding. Enjoy your day off! Have fun shopping this weekend!

Poor Brennan has a cold. He didnt sleep well last night which meant I didnt sleep well. He is home from school today. I just hope he feels better for our beach weekend!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:19 am

Becky ~ wow, I hope DHs uncle makes huge progress soon. Head on's are nasty accidents.

Becky C ~ glad you had a normal cycle and I hope Earl the Hurricane decides to stay out to sea. We're only expected to be windy here but down in Ocean City and the Outer Banks they could get pretty high ocean swells.

Heather ~ good luck when you TTC next. I was wondering how you were going to do all of this work!! I only had two jobs twice in my life and I hated it. I am definitely a one job girl!

Kate ~ I hope you don't get really hard rains and that the hurricane is easy on you, too!

Aara ~ sorry you had trouble getting your son off to school today. Pre-teens!!!!

Clare ~ glad everything is looking great and you love your new doctor!! I'm doing ok. I just have aches and pains WAY earlier this time around than I did with Alexa. But I guess it's to be expected. I had a massage yesterday and she worked on my lower back and the tops of my glutes, which were so tight they were like a rock. I think I need a chiro adjustment.

Hi to EOE. I'm still laying in bed since Alexa isn't up yet. She got super wound up last night and didn't want to go to sleep. It was just because her dad was home and he had worked 36 hours prior to that. She cracks me up lately. Her new thing is tickling you, so I spend most of my day pretend laughing as I'm being pinched in the boobie.

I'm going to eat and then figure out what we can do indoors again. It's going to be hot and if I can make it to Saturday, I should be rewarded ~ it's only supposed to be in the mid 70s to 80s.

OOOOH ~ my SIL (brother's wife) is pregnant! They had to do infertility treatments for my niece - who turns one today - but got pg all by themselves this time. I'm excited for them but I hope she doesn't need the maternity clothes too soo since I have them all!
denise73
denise73

Job : SAHM

Back to top Go down

Post by momtoogsncjs Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:27 pm

Hey girls-
Just wanted to throw this out there in case anyone was interested. Once in awhile I sell my kids old clothes online (only name brands like Gymboree and Gap) and I have a lot of Colin's stuff that has to go. Some I'll send to the upscale consignment store here too. If anyone is interested in Gymbo or Gap boys sizes 3-18 months, let me know. I'm getting rid of this stuff really cheap b/c I need the closet space with Jillian in the house now. I can send pics and all and will get rid of a lot of this stuff in lots. I already have 3 boxes of non name brands for my MOMS Club swap this month.
momtoogsncjs
momtoogsncjs

About My Family : Married to Nick for 8+ years and Mommy to 2 and 1 on the way!

Job : RN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next