Trying to Conceive a Miracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TTC a Miracle 2009

+13
CJTTC
KieyasMommy
ajvinsh
denise73
shannon luddy
Brennan&Leosmama
BeckC1210
Tommygirl2002
Bensmom
momtoogsncjs
CJ71903
Admin
Adrienne1010
17 posters

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

Go down

TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 22 Empty Re: TTC a Miracle 2009

Post by Bensmom Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:34 am

Alicia-Wow what a ton of stuff you're dealing with! I hope everyone has a quick recovery from everything. I'm going to look up the umbilical hernia becuase I don't really know much about it.
Bensmom
Bensmom

About My Family : First time mom to Ben born 10/22/09

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:17 am

Alicia ~ aww, poor baby. We were told that Alyssa has a bit of an umbilical hernia. The doc said that more than likely when she starts sitting up and strengthens her belly muscles it will go away. Glad the spitting up has stopped and sorry about the hearing test. Boy. I hope things start going smoother for you.
denise73
denise73

Job : SAHM

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygirl2002 Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:44 pm

Olivia has an umbilical hernia too. Preemie's tend to have them more than full size babies but hesr has gone away as she has grown!
Tommygirl2002
Tommygirl2002

Job : Stay at home mom!

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:40 am

Alicia- wow that is a lot going on. I am glad the throwing up has stopped. Sorry about the hearing test and that she will have to get tubes replaced. I hope your little ones are feeling better soon
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Job : I am an office manager for a property managment office.

Back to top Go down

Post by CJTTC Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:47 pm

Just checking in. Looks like everyone has been very busy. We are doing great. I can't believe it is March already and Carson will be 1 in a few short weeks. Time really does fly. Anyone have any recommendations on weaning? I am still BFing (and pumping at work) and I want to stop around his first birthday as long as he is accepting of the process. It will be sad but I am ready. Mostly I am ready to stop pumping. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks. Hope you all are doing well.

Candice

CJTTC

About My Family : Candice and Jason have been TTC since March 2007. We have endured multiple failed IUIs and have two children from 2 IVF cycles. We have a daughter waiting for us in heaven and our son, Carson was born 4-7-10! We are so blessed to have this little boy in our lives!

Back to top Go down

Post by CJTTC Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:00 pm

It is sad to see our group isn't posting any longer. I wish you all the very best.
Candice

CJTTC

About My Family : Candice and Jason have been TTC since March 2007. We have endured multiple failed IUIs and have two children from 2 IVF cycles. We have a daughter waiting for us in heaven and our son, Carson was born 4-7-10! We are so blessed to have this little boy in our lives!

Back to top Go down

Post by sstjohn77 Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:51 pm

Hi Girls - It has been a while since I last posted. Things have been really rough for us. Between being so sick and birthdays and such I have not been able to keep up. Then yesterday I found out that I am being laid off since our company is going to be closing in MA. I am not sure what I am going to do but praying this is a good thing and I will move onto bigger and better things now. I hope everyone is doing well!!
sstjohn77
sstjohn77

Job : Software Analyst

Back to top Go down

Post by CJTTC Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:45 pm

Stacey: Congrats on Brody's birthday!!!! Can't believe how big our boys are. So so sorry to hear about you losing your job. You seem to have a very positive attitude though. I hope the perfect thing comes along soon. Hope you feel better soon.
Candice

CJTTC

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:25 pm

Candice.....are you on FB? We kinda moved over there since we're all bad at posting over here!! I don't know your last name or I'd look you up!
Bensmom
Bensmom

About My Family : First time mom to Ben born 10/22/09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22