Trying to Conceive a Miracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BBC, MMT, and Now TTC a Miracle!!

+8
kariweber
KoopMomma
mommy2monkeys
newlywed514
southernbelle
shell516
Mattiegrl
denise73
12 posters

Page 8 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next

Go down

BBC, MMT, and Now TTC a Miracle!! - Page 8 Empty Re: BBC, MMT, and Now TTC a Miracle!!

Post by denise73 Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:47 pm

Misty ~ good luck! Your doctor's confuse me. I thought they were ok with letting you deliver? Well, either way, Good Luck and I can't wait to see her!!
denise73
denise73

Job : SAHM

Back to top Go down

BBC, MMT, and Now TTC a Miracle!! - Page 8 Empty Re: BBC, MMT, and Now TTC a Miracle!!

Post by babyblue2007 Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:36 pm

D- Yeah the docs confuse me too because the all have such a different opinion on the matter. But this one felt that a c-sect was best as well. So i agreed. The alternative was coming in on Monday for another check to see if induction was favorable then. I honestly am just exhausted and dont want to drag it out. I really hope i am doing the right thing. Uggg. ((hugs))

I will post later when i can. Luv u all...Me
babyblue2007
babyblue2007

About My Family : My little boy is 3, daughter will be 1 in March, my husband is over-the-hill, and i am halfway up it.

Job : Nursing Student

Back to top Go down

Post by babyblue2007 Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:36 pm

D- Yeah the docs confuse me too because the all have such a different opinion on the matter. But this one felt that a c-sect was best as well. So i agreed. The alternative was coming in on Monday for another check to see if induction was favorable then. I honestly am just exhausted and dont want to drag it out. I really hope i am doing the right thing. Uggg. ((hugs))

I will post later when i can. Luv u all...Me
babyblue2007
babyblue2007

About My Family : My little boy is 3, daughter will be 1 in March, my husband is over-the-hill, and i am halfway up it.

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:06 pm

Misty ~ yeah. If you've had it, then I say go for it. She's 39 weeks so she'll be fine. Good luck. I'll be thinking about you guys!!
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by KoopMomma Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:53 am

Super psyched for you Misty! Can't wait to see pictures of your sweet girl!
KoopMomma
KoopMomma

About My Family : We were 2 on 8/26/06 and became 3 on 4/22/08.

Job : SAHM/Volunteer work for church

http://www.jeffntara.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mattiegrl Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:28 pm

Misty- I am so so so excited for you (and a tad bit jealous lol)!!!! I can not wait to see her, yay!!!!
Mattiegrl
Mattiegrl

About My Family : Just another crazy california family and lovin it!

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:30 pm

Hey girls ~ still nothing from Misty. I'm hoping all is well and they just forgot about us ;o) I don't have Frank's number so I can't even check in with them.

Mattie ~ girl, you're flying thru this pregnancy!!
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:13 am

Hi girls.......still haven't heard anything from Misty. Will let you know when I do!
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by KoopMomma Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:44 pm

I'm getting antsy. We need to see some pictures of this little girl!!
KoopMomma
KoopMomma

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:28 pm

I know. Did you see her FB post. 9 lbs, 10 oz!!! That's a big girl!! I can't wait to see pics, either!
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by KoopMomma Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:35 pm

I did! Made my whoo ha hurt!!! Smile I can't wait to hear her birth story either.
KoopMomma
KoopMomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Mattiegrl Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:56 pm

Wow! Shoot dang, that is a big baby....go Misty!!
Mattiegrl
Mattiegrl

Back to top Go down

Post by KoopMomma Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:04 pm

Can you tell I'm sitting around like a lump? What's everyone up to?
KoopMomma
KoopMomma

Back to top Go down

Post by KoopMomma Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:23 pm

Well, on the advice of another military spouse, I had a talk with Jeff today after our first couple's counseling session. I asked him if he would be willing to set a date in the future where we could revisit the discussion of TTC #2. Honestly, I was terrified to even bring it up, but he seemed really open to the idea, and even kind of excited about it. As of now, he said he wants to re-discuss things in June, so that gives me time to get my A1C back to a safe zone and lose some weight too. I just wanted to share with my "sisters"!
KoopMomma
KoopMomma

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:17 pm

Mattie ~ I just cracked up at the "well, shoot dang" Just struck me as funny!

Tara ~ that is awesome! I'm glad you are moving forward and have a plan! We will be TTC in April. Well, after my April AF. I am being selfish for Alexa and not getting pg in March on purpose. I want her to have her own birth month. She already gets kinda ripped off b/c of Christmas.

Here's a little secret, tho ~ I was Oing earlier in the week and I did some calculations and if we would have gotten pg it would have been a November due date. We were THISCLOSE to DTD but I chickened out - lol. I just want my kids at least 2 years apart. Plus, I really don't want to rush Alexa out of her crib, room, etc. So, give me 6 or 7 weeks and I'll be ready. I've even started my additional folic acid. I'm not doing prenatals b/c they make me constipated - lol.

I'm off to bed. Well, I've been in bed. I've been trying to do math problems for school and my freakin head hurts.

Oh ~ 2nd confession: Alexa and I ate a whole box of Girl Scout cookies today Embarassed
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by Mattiegrl Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:58 am

Tara- oh yay. that sounds like a great plan! hmmm....I wonder what you and Denise will have for #2.

Denise- Lol glad to make u laugh. mmm, girl scout cookies! That sounds sooooo good right now. I have been having to most weird cravings. I really wanted to smoke today, yet I have never smoked anything in my life and the smell gives me headaches. I also wanted to smell chlorine on my skin, the way it does after you've been in the pool all day. So weird, I never had anything like this with Mckenna.
Mattiegrl
Mattiegrl

Back to top Go down

Post by kariweber Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:43 pm

Yeah for Misty!
I am SO ready for Summer, forget Spring. I want to go straight to the beach weather baby.
Kari
kariweber
kariweber

About My Family : DH is Chris (32), Zach (7-2-05), and Jackson (4-21-09), Love all my boys!

Back to top Go down

Post by KoopMomma Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:14 am

I'm retesting in the morning to make certain it's the most accurate, but I tested tonight and got a BFN. Granted, DH and I aren't trying and in fact are preventing right now...but during my O time we had JUST started BCP and he wasn't that careful with condoms...anyway...

I got my hopes up that since I'm three days into my period week of pills and haven't started AF that maybe...just maybe...

Apparently though...I'm not pregnant, I'm just screwed up and can't even have a normal period.

I just want to bawl...am I overreacting?
KoopMomma
KoopMomma

Back to top Go down

Post by babyblue2007 Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:03 pm

Hey ladies! Okay so finally getting on here and posting. Smile

As you all probably know (from FB) Ollie is here. She is super sweet, but if she is unhappy she is going to let you know it, lol. Trey was such a quiet baby, so this was certainly different. Anyways, had the c-sect she was almost 10lbs (glad that i had the section, lol) Its good to be home. I have had soooo much help between hubby, my mom and Frank's mom being here. I havent had to do anything but take care of me and baby. BF'ing is going well, she is an aggressive eater for sure. I have to make sure my nipple is still there afterwards, lol. I missed you all.

((hugs)) Misty

Oh, thanks for all the congrats on FB i appreciate you girls.
babyblue2007
babyblue2007

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:56 am

Misty ~ I'm glad things are going well and you have tons of help!!! I hope she doesn't take your boobies off when she eats Very Happy

Hi EOE. I'm getting ready to head up to Pittsburgh for a week and you know that means no computer so I'll chat at you when we get back!!
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by babyblue2007 Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:39 pm

Have fun in the Pitts!!!
babyblue2007
babyblue2007

Back to top Go down

Post by InsaneBlonde Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:33 am

HELLO LOVIES!!!!!!! I'M BAAAAACK!

Just shooting a quick hello to everyone! I should be on here often now, I'll take my work breaks with you all Razz

So just a quick update on me....FINALLY got a job after 10 months of unemployment. Ugh, that was horrible! So now I'm an administrative assistant for an investment firm, and I also help marketing out with graphics. I'll eventually be full time marketing, but for now I assist the owner in his duties and help the other area till they can hire someone to replace me. It's different, but I enjoy it and the owner/partners are extremely nice. Also I was told at my 60 day review that I'm the best employee they have ever hired and given $1 raise! WOOT WOOT!

Also I have to admit that seeing Misty's little pea started up my baby fever. But alas, I think J will be our one and only. I'll be 40 this December so.....and hubby isn't really planning on a #2 Crying or Very sad Plus I'm pretty emotional because next Friday is going to be 3 years since we lost our little sweet pea Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

So hope everyone is doing great and can't wait to get back into the groove with my sisters!!!!!! LOVE YOU ALL!
InsaneBlonde
InsaneBlonde

About My Family : Married since 1993 to Brad, 1 son Jayden born July 31, 2008

http://babysjuly2008.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by kariweber Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:07 pm

Angie! So glad that you got a job. I felt so sad for your struggle, and was praying the right thing would come along! Time sure has flown, I can't believe how old your peanut is!

Misty- She is beautiful! Congrats Mamma! You and I are certainly in a special club of heavy-weight babies! Isn't it nice to be able to start right in on clothes and normal diapers. No newborn sizes for us!

AFM: Jackson is crawling EVERYWHERE! My life, and the life of Zachary has pretty much been COMPLETELY upended! Zach can no longer play Legos downstairs. And I can no longer rest. Ha! He is FAST too!

Talk to you soon.
Kari
kariweber
kariweber

About My Family : DH is Chris (32), Zach (7-2-05), and Jackson (4-21-09), Love all my boys!

Back to top Go down

Post by babyblue2007 Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:46 pm

Kari - lol at the "no newborn diapers." Yeah, she went straight into size 1. She's a heavyweight champ for sure. Thanks for the congrats. Yay for Jackson crawling!

Angie - Its good to hear from you sweetie. So glad that you got a gig and everything is working out. lol at baby fever again.

AFM: Everything is going well here. Recovery has been slow and painful, but i am now at about 40% i think. Olivia loves to sleep solid during they day and keep me up at night with her restlessness and noises. Everytime i place her to sleep in the bassinet on her back she wakes up. So out of desperation last night, i put her to sleep on her side, turned her slightly back so she wouldnt plop onto her stomach. It seemed to help. She hates her back. Trey's been adjusting as well as can be expected for a two year old. He loves to hold her, give her kisses, but he doesnt know how to be gentle quite yet, but we are learning.
babyblue2007
babyblue2007

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:30 pm

Hi girls ~ I'm home. Someone shoot me if I ever tell you I'm going to visit up there for 8 days again. Oy. I'm just tired - Alexa slept with me in bed the whole time and man, that girl is horrible to sleep with. I don't know how mom's co-sleep. Oy. And now I feel like I'm getting a cold. The good news is that Alexa's 4th molar and her eye teeth have popped through!!

Hi Angie ~ glad everything is going well! And pssshhht on the 40. Just do it if you want another one Twisted Evil But i'm with you on the age thing. I'll be 37 on Sunday - yikes - so that is why we will be TTC #2 in April.

Misty ~ you know, I'm starting to be a believer of if a baby likes to sleep on its belly, then do it. Just make sure she is not overheated. Blow a fan in the room and I think she'll be fine. Oh, and Alexa was NEVER in a newborn size, either. Size 1's from the beginning. However, she's been in 4's since October and I don't see her getting out of them anytime soon.

Kari ~ LOL. Sorry about life as you know it being over! But yay for Jacks!!

Love to you all. I'm going to go get all hopped up on Nyquil.
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next