Trying to Conceive a Miracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BBC, MMT, and Now TTC a Miracle!!

+8
kariweber
KoopMomma
mommy2monkeys
newlywed514
southernbelle
shell516
Mattiegrl
denise73
12 posters

Page 9 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next

Go down

BBC, MMT, and Now TTC a Miracle!! - Page 9 Empty Re: BBC, MMT, and Now TTC a Miracle!!

Post by shell516 Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:02 am

Good mooorrrrrrrning my loves!

Denise - Was it Alexa that made the visit rough or was it your Mom? LOL I can barely stand going to my parents for dinner for more than two hours. My kids seem to get into everything and while my parents don't mind, I do! 37 eh? You're a youngin'! Ack! I'm so excited for you to TTC!

Misty - Again, CONGRATS! She's a beautiful little girl - I'm sure you and Frank are very proud! It sounds like Trey is adjusting nicely, that's great.

Angie - Can I just tell you how excited I was to see your post? Seriously! It's been forever. I'm so thrilled for your new job! Very Happy (Did I mention York sucks? No joke. I've had nothing but problems with them lately.) ANYWAY, I'm so glad to have you back - don't leave us again!

Kari - Uh oh, watch out Mommy! The second one is worse than the first with getting into things so be prepared! I totally agree with you, spring is nice but summer would be even better!

Mattie - Hiya preggo! How is everything going love?

Tara - Hello my FB chatter! Hehe! Sorry, I missed you the last time you sent me a message - oops!

AFM, all is well here for the moment. LOL. Dylan had strep which was super fun but now that seems to be over. Okay so I need for you girls to weigh in on two questions I have:

1) The outlaws, oops I mean inlaws are wanting us to meet them in Indy over Memorial weekend to visit with some family there. First of all, in SIX years, we've NEVER had a family vacation with our immediate family because we always use our vacation time and resources doing their family trips. I'm not completely against the Indy trip BUT it's the same weekend as the Indy 500 which makes for more crowded venues and more expensive hotels. We've figured a four day trip to Indy will cost us around $1,300.00. I don't want to go. I'd rather plan a local vaca with our family. DH is fine with it but I'm sick of looking like the bad guy. The minute he tells his mother that we're not coming, she'll know it was me. Am I wrong? Honestly?

2) When does baby fever go away? Sad 'Cause mine hasn't yet.

I'll BBL lovies!
shell516
shell516

About My Family : My name is Shelley (29), my DH is Ryan (31) and we have two kiddos, Dylan (6) and Delaney (2)

Back to top Go down

BBC, MMT, and Now TTC a Miracle!! - Page 9 Empty Re: BBC, MMT, and Now TTC a Miracle!!

Post by shell516 Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:59 pm

Ladies,

We're SUCH slackers. Has anyone taken notice to the fact that the last post was from ME, resident slacker herself, almost FOUR days ago? Okay, so I'll start...

Hi, my name is Shelley and I'm a slacker.

(This is where you all should say "Hello Shelley!)

Now, your turn!

Loves!
shell516
shell516

About My Family : My name is Shelley (29), my DH is Ryan (31) and we have two kiddos, Dylan (6) and Delaney (2)

Back to top Go down

Post by shell516 Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:19 pm

Oh, and an update on the Indy trip. DH told his Mom that we'd have to think about it a little more because we'd like to take a family vacation with the four of us and we won't be able to do both. Her response...."I don't see what the big deal is. Why can't you just go to Indy a few days before us and spend time together then or stop at a hotel on the way out for a night or two?" SERIOUSLY. I.could.write.a.book.
shell516
shell516

Back to top Go down

Post by babyblue2007 Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:40 pm

Shell - lol. That's the exact reason why we rotate vacays with our family. We have my family, Frank's mom and dad who have each remarried. I say if you want a family vacay then do that. They will get over it. Smile

D - I totally agree about belly sleeping. We have been letting her sleep in her swing for the past week and its gone great.
babyblue2007
babyblue2007

About My Family : My little boy is 3, daughter will be 1 in March, my husband is over-the-hill, and i am halfway up it.

Job : Nursing Student

Back to top Go down

Post by babyblue2007 Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:42 pm

AFM: So, i was hospitalized for the past few days due to an infection, but i feel much better. I was running fever for an entire week, ugg. Glad i am out of there. I missed my babies.
babyblue2007
babyblue2007

About My Family : My little boy is 3, daughter will be 1 in March, my husband is over-the-hill, and i am halfway up it.

Back to top Go down

Post by shell516 Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:55 pm

Misty - OMG! You poor thing! I'm so glad you're feeling better. I'm sure it wasn't easy being away from either of the kiddos especially Olivia! (((HUGS))) I'm not quite sure what we're going to do yet about the vaca but we've got to make a decision because my MIL is hounding us!
shell516
shell516

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:58 pm

Hi ~ my name is Denise and I'm a slacker, too.

Misty ~ I just saw on FB you were in the hospital. Yuck. Did you have a uterine infection or something?? I'm glad you're better now.

Shell ~ oy vey. That sounds like an icky situation. But stick to your guns!! Chris' mom wants to do a "family" vacation in July to Ocean City. Ok, not happy about it - first of all, OC isn't quite family friendly anymore; second, Alexa hates to sleep in the PNP so she'd end up in our bed and I'm still not right after her sleeping with me in Pittsburgh - lol; and third, not sure I can spend all of that time with them. I'll keep you posted on that one.

Other than that, I'm just waiting for Friday to come along so I can see the chiro and get my massage!!! I can't wait. I really need one. I have a headache now from my neck being all out of whack. I need to get back into working out, too. I've been l-a-z-y!

I'm headed to bed.

Oh - and I think we need to make an effort to all post at least once a day - even if it's just one line - so we know we're all ok ;o)
denise73
denise73

Job : SAHM

Back to top Go down

Post by kariweber Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:42 am

Misty- OMG! Are you nursing (I don't remember)? If so, what did you do? And if not, how did Frank do?! Feeding I mean... not nursing. That would be weird. Very Happy

Shell- Hi! We are all slackers... I think that makes us all enablers! I would tell your family, if they want you guys there so badly, they can pay for you all. Otherwise, you are taking a family vacation with your immediate family this year. NEXT year, you will maybe do it with them. It is great to have family time, and also to get together with others, but you can't always do everything.

Denise- LOL, Jacks is SO not a bed sharer. He gets MAD if I try to take him to bed with me (I have been that desperate...) but Zachary would have spent every night in our bed if it had been up to him. He loves to snuggle and sleeps pretty much ON you the whole night. Maybe when Jacks gets older, but right now, he just wants boob and his own bed. Unfortunately, he wants WAY too much boob right now, and I find myself out of my own bed WAY too much! Working on cutting down, and starting the weaning process. Hope to be done by his birthday, or shortly after. Cross your fingers...

Kari
kariweber
kariweber

About My Family : DH is Chris (32), Zach (7-2-05), and Jackson (4-21-09), Love all my boys!

Back to top Go down

Post by shell516 Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:32 am

Good morning ladies. I'm getting in my one post for the day - and I just might come back again. I'm giving this board some serious CPR!

Denise - Aww, I hope you feel better! I lived in Ocean City for three or four years. While it's not exactly totally family friendly, it's still "okay." Our family owns a condo there so we'll sometimes go for a long weekend but heck, I haven't done that since Dylan was THREE! Eek! We haven't broken the news to my MIL yet but we're not going. End of story. I'm not spending that kind of money for a trip that I'm not really interested in taking. Plus, we're demolishing our house. We just put in a new kitchen floor, I'm in the middle of redoing the living room so I'm pretty consumed with the house at this point. I'm sure I'll be the bad guy again but you know what, SCREW 'EM. I'm tired of keeping my mouth shut and going with everyone elses plan just to save face. On a happier note, I say we should plan a lunch date in the next month or so while the weather is really nice not smoldering hot. KWIM?

Kari - Hi lovie! I know, right? If you want me there THAT bad, pay for it. There is definitely money there, I know that for a fact. Honestly though, it's not so much about the money for me. I just wish they'd take a minute to think about what WE want for a change and not what THEY want. Whenever there is a family event or trip, they tell us when to be there. We're NEVER involved in the planning process, EVER. It's just disrespectful. Whatev. Sorry for rambling. Ugh. So what is new in your world? How is Mr. Jackson doing? Zachary?

Hi to EOE. I'm busy doing laundry, cleaning and whatnot. Still in my PJ's at 11:30am which is a rarity! I wanted to apologize for always dumping my outlaw issues on you girls. I just get so frustrated with it. I feel like to SOME MIL's I'd be the dream DIL. I'm not a partier, I'm good to my DH and kids, I cook meals at home, I keep a neat house, I'm kind and caring, etc. Yet I can't catch a break with these people. They just keep pushing my buttons. I'm just thankful that DH sees it and doesn't think I'm a raving beotch. I love you all so very much! I really wish we could all meet someday but we're such a spread out group. One can dream...

Oh and one more question for you ladies....my daughter is an overeater. I'm not even kidding. I truly do not know what to do with her. I'm seriously getting to the point where I'll have to hide food from her. She's not overweight or even close but I cannot imagine how these eating habits will affect her later in life. Ugh! What would you do?
shell516
shell516

Back to top Go down

Post by kariweber Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:09 pm

Shell- Hi! I would talk to your pediatrician about your concerns about Delaney's eating habits. She/he may have advice for how to instill healthy eating patterns in her. It sounds like she needs to learn to listen to her body, and if she is going to eat a lot (which isn't necessarily bad at this age) that it's important that she eats healthy things. Definitely keep snacks and things out of her reach. Hope that helps!

AFM: Jacks has been a cranky-poodle lately. I know that his last two molars are coming through the gum, so maybe that is making him cranky. I also know that he is much more active, crawling around and stuff, maybe he needs to be napping a bit more? Sometimes he only gets in one nap. He goes down at about 11 and sleeps sometimes for 2 hours or a bit more... By the time I get off work at 3 or 4, I don't always want him to nap again. Maybe I need to encourage him to go down at that time for a couple hours. What do you all do? Keeping in mind that I am at work during the day...

Zachary is good too. He is such a ham all the time! I swear he cracks me up all day long. He had his first "Not at grammies" sleep over this last weekend at my husband's sister Tina's house. She and her husband are Jackson's Godparents. he had a blast! I was worried that he would freak out when it came time to go to bed, but he didn't! I am so proud of him. I am also a bit relieved since in August when Chris and I go to Hawaii, he and Jackson will be staying with them, and then my parents for a few days each. Just need to work to get Jacks ready by then!

Kari
kariweber
kariweber

About My Family : DH is Chris (32), Zach (7-2-05), and Jackson (4-21-09), Love all my boys!

Back to top Go down

Post by shell516 Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:24 am

Kari - As for Jackson, it's tough to establish a napping routine when you're not around. I've told my cousin time and time again (Delaney's babysitter) that I give her an afternoon nap AFTER lunch but everytime I talk to her, I find out she's taking a morning nap instead. Oy. I definitely think his crankiness could be partially due to the molars coming in but a few extra zzzz's might help too. Forgive me but I can't remember, does he go to a private daycare where they have designated nap times? Way to go Zachary! That's great! Dylan JUST had his first grandparent sleepover and it went really well. Delaney isn't ready for all of that yet! As for Miss Garbage Disposal, I talked to her ped a little while ago. His take was that since she's obviously not overweight it's not a huge concern at the moment and that I should be thankful that she does EAT at this age. However, he also said he's not against me limiting her food intake. I'll admit, the snacks are well within her reach. Guess I need to move them. The good thing is the snacks are pretty much healthy. No cookies or potato chips. It's mainly cheese, dry Cheerios, Goldfish, yogurt, etc. Thanks for your input!

AFM, it's time to get ready for work! Hope everyone has a GREAT day! Loves!
shell516
shell516

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:12 am

Hi ladies. Man, I couldn't post on anything last night - not FB, not here. I was getting affraid

Anyhoo ~

Shell ~ YES!!! We need to do our lunch date. I miss you and can't wait to see Delaney. Alexa will be much more fun this time. She'll definitely want to play with Delaney. I'm glad you're not going on that vacation. I wish I didn't have to go to mine Surprised( As for the eating ~ Alexa has been doing the same thing. I think it's just because she knows where her stuff is and wants at it. I know that kids will only eat when they're hungry and then until they're full, so she could be doing it because she knows she can get food. I agree with Kari, ask the pedi. I will let you know what my schedule is (it's not terribly busy but I do have a yucky week next week) and we'll get that lunch in.

Kari ~ sorry Jacks is having his issues. I will say that the molars were THE worst teeth Alexa cut. She was horrible. It was like the devil took over my child at times. So it could entirely be his teeth. As for naps, well, Alexa weaned herself down to one nap around 10 months. It works out well for her. She will go to sleep about 3 hours after she wakes up in the am, no matter what. It's just her thing. Then she'll sleep for about 2 or 3 hours and then she's good to go until bed time. He may just be trying to transition himself. Good luck!

Misty ~ I got your msg on FB. Yucky on the c-section incision scar infection. I hope you get to healing and that you have no more problems. With you, my SIL, and another friend getting infections from their sections, it makes me leery of every needing one!

Hi to Brandy, Becky, Becky, Shannon, Mattie, etc. I hope you're all doing well.

I was SO mad when i couldn't post last night. We didn't do much yesterday - rainy and yucky. I am going to try and knock out a lot of this school work today. I NEED to be done. I am just feeling like it needs to be done NOW. So that's my plan for today. I also have to call to make a chiro appointment for Friday before my massage. I can't wait for Friday!
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by babyblue2007 Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:43 pm

Shell - lol at giving the board CPR!! Funny.

Denise - Wow, didnt know that the csects infections were that common. This was the worst recovery ever, glad that i am through the worst. Hence, the reason why babies come out of vaginas. The recovery time, was a mere week if that with Trey, not an ENTIRE MONTH! Hope you have fun at your chiro appt tomorrow and get readjusted!

Kari - Yep, i am BF'ing! I pumped with the hospital pump while i was away. Frank brought her everyday for a few hours so i could nurse and pick up my milk. They did have to supplement a little bit, but it kept my supply in so that's good. lol at Jacks wanting to much boob.

HI EOE, this was a quick posting for sure. Smile I'll check in later....Misty
babyblue2007
babyblue2007

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:31 pm

Misty ~ I didn't know they were common until my SIL got hers. I agree with you. I've never had a c but I was torn with Alexa but I was still pretty healed up by 2 weeks PP.

Shell ~ did you see?? It's going to be 74 next week!! I can't wait. Chris and I have to go to Marymount University down in Arlington on Saturday. We got a free will, durable power of attorney, and a medical directive done thru the St. Florian Foundation. They do them free for firefighters and their families. Well, she also teaches at Marymount and wants us to speak to her class on the importance of having a will at a young age (we mainly did it because we didn't want Alexa going to the state should something happen to us). While we're down there, we're going to go to the Tidal Basin to check out the cherry blossoms. I've never been so it should be neat as long as the weather holds out.

Kari ~ how is Jacks doing with the boob? Still draining you dry?

Hi to EOE. Just spending a night with Chris watching basketball. I have a massage appointment and a chiro appt tomorrow. I can't wait. And I was able to get in and get my hair done today. I'm gonna feel lie a new woman!
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by babyblue2007 Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:58 am

Kari - I meant to address the nap thing with Jacks. At his age Trey was still napping 2x a day. Once around 11am and then another around 2pm. But i was at home with him too for that first year. But if i were you just try a short cap nap and see how that goes. Maybe get home, get him in bed asap for about an hour and then wake him up.

AFM: So my baby Ollie is a vocal one for sure. She cries alot more than Trey ever did. Ugg. We give her formula at night in a vain effort to gain more zzzz's. But it backfired last night. I guess she ate to much of the formula, cried for 3 hours because of a stomach ache, then spit up on Frank at 1am, we cleaned up, i Breastfed her, then gave up and let her sleep with me in bed in her boppy. Then she of course woke up every 2hrs to be fed. I was bleary-eyed this morning let me tell you. Cant wait until she sleeps in longer stretches.

WPL
babyblue2007
babyblue2007

Back to top Go down

Post by InsaneBlonde Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:14 pm

MORNING!

First off, hello my name is Angie...and I am a SLACKER!

So how was everyone's weekend? Mine had a LOT of family drama (the side we don't talk to) but it's over now and I'm looking forward to this weekend! Took Jayden to a couple easter egg hunts this past weekend. He had a blast and got a sweet stash of goodies! He's been sooooo good too. Yesterday he was fighting his nap but VERY tired. So Hubby took him up to his room to change him and as he walked out Jayden pointed to his bed and said "Night night?!" And Brad was like, oh you want in there? So he put him in and Jayden snuggled up and sang himself to sleep!!!! He took a 2 hour nap! So, wondering if that will happen again? LOL! He's in a great routine now at night. He gets his warm milk and snuggles with us, then I take him upstairs and he gives me hugs and I put him in bed and kiss him goodnight a couple times and he goes right to sleep without me being there! On occasion he's not ready and cries for about a minute, but most nights he's ready for bed. LOVE IT! YEAH!!!!

Kari - You can't believe how big my peanut is, wow look at yours! LOL!

Misty - Sounds like you are in heaven right now, even though you are pretty tired, he he. And sorry about the infection. GLAD YOU ARE OK NOW!

Denise - How was your birthday? And YEAH you are just about ready to TTC again! LUCKY! Muhahaha, and yes I have thought about just DOING It. I know hubby LOVES kids and he's just really stressed about our future right now. But he loves Jayden so incredibly much, and is soooo proud of him. I know he'd be great with another kid, though he'd be stressed out about it at the same time, lol. We'll see Wink

Shell - Ha ha ha ha, awwwww sweetie I'm glad you missed me Very Happy YES YORK SUCKS! I feel so bad for my few friends that are still there. They are so stressed out. They said it's miserable being there now. Everyone is out for themselves and it's non-stop stress and backstabbing. They have told me that most are looking for other jobs because none of them truly expect the company to be around in another 5 years. It will either get sold, or go overseas like all the other companies have done. If they called me back tomorrow I'd tell them where to stick it! I'm getting paid less, but love my new job. I truly miss the creative aspect of my old job, but I have opportunities here that I'd never have there. Plus their goal here is to have my eventually move to marketing full time and hire someone to replace this position. So, I'll still be creative! YEAH What a Face HA HA on the outlaws comment...haha. Nice how people don't consider what YOU want, only what THEY want! Sigh...
InsaneBlonde
InsaneBlonde

About My Family : Married since 1993 to Brad, 1 son Jayden born July 31, 2008

http://babysjuly2008.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:02 pm

Sigh ~ and I'm slacking again.

Angie ~ yeah, we are getting ready. I'm nervous and excited. I'm hoping it doesn't take 17 months again. I'm getting too old for this anticipation - lol. I, personally, think you should just do it and get on with another baby - lol.

Shell ~ can you believe it's going to be 77 on Friday? I'm not ready for that. I wants 65 or 70. That'll work for me!

Misty ~ how are things going? I hope you're getting into a routine and things are settling down now.

Kari ~ how are things going with Mr. Jacks? Still wanting the ta-ta all of the time?

Not much going on here. I'm getting ready to go and finish up a test and then I'll only have 3 more lessons to finish. I think it's maybe 8 more tests. I'm ready to be done with this. Plus, I HAVE to finish up. Chris is getting ready to start studying for the Wagon Driver's test at work (he'll drive the firetruck everyday if he passes, which he is dying to do). But since there are SO many people there, he needs to score as high as possible. There will be a lot of days of him studying between now and September.

I'm off to finish up tonight and then I'm going to bed. TTYL
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by babyblue2007 Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:15 pm

Hi ladies!!

Angie - Its great to hear from you. Dont be such a stranger! I agree, just have another baby.

Denise - Cant wait for you to be preggers again! Smile
babyblue2007
babyblue2007

Back to top Go down

Post by babyblue2007 Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:34 am

Echo echo echo.......

Baby slept for a 4 hour stretch last night!!! wOOHOOOOO FOR ME! LOL
babyblue2007
babyblue2007

Back to top Go down

Post by Mattiegrl Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:39 pm

Hey peeps! Tomorrow is moving day for us, woot woot! Can not wait! http://www.leprovenceapts.com/LeProvenceProperty/TakeTour.aspx check it out!! This is also where DH works. Its gonna be so nice to have him close. He is so happy about it cause he can see Mckenna more and come home on his lunches to see Owen when he gets here. As for me, I feeling large. Im carrying him much differently then i did with Mckenna. OK, my brain is poop today so I cant remember anything right now Sad

Denise- Happy birthday! It was your b day right? Yay your trying again!!! (is that right?) My brain is gone today.

Misty- you poor thing, Im glad you are doing better. Smile I feel for you with Ollie not sleeping that well at night, Mckenna was the same way. The only place she would sleep was her car seat or the swing.

Ugh....I cant remember what I was gonna say to the rest of you. But! Know that I love you all Smile
Mattiegrl
Mattiegrl

About My Family : Just another crazy california family and lovin it!

Back to top Go down

Post by babyblue2007 Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:53 pm

Mattie - YAY for being almost 30 weeks! It goes fast from there as you know. Love the new crib you guys are moving into!! So jealous that your moving. Cant wait to get out of this hellhole we live in now. But our lease is up in July and we are hauling A$$!!! God rent is expensive in Cali! Anyways, yep a 4 hour stretch. Of course that was in the boppy in our bed, but whatever, i got sleep.
babyblue2007
babyblue2007

Back to top Go down

Post by kariweber Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:56 pm

Hey all!
Well I hope that everyone's Easter was great! I had a good one, and a great birthday on Saturday! Even if my own mother in law forgot to call me. grr.

Jacks is crawling EVERYWHERE now, and pulling himself up to standing on EVERYTHING, and trying to get up the stairs... and ugh. I need to go out tonight and get gates... lots of gates.

I just know that if any child is going to drive me to buy a leash... it will be this one. I can't believe he turns 1 in a few weeks. We are having his party on the 17th of this month, and I ordered Farm themed invites. They are cute. I am thinking of making a big barn for his cake. Maybe with some animals. I have already got all the stuff for the goody bags (thank you Target dollar bins!). I found little kids gardening gloves, seed packets, those capsules you put in water and they dissolve and sponge farm animals come out... I just want to find some more animal themed things, and we will be set! I think I am going to have Zachary help me make a bunch of animals out of paper plates and such to decorate. Should be fun!

Zachary's ears are getting a bit better, I think he is hearing better, but we are still waiting to see the ENT dr. his appointment isn't until the 20th! I tried to find something closer, but no dice.

Misty- So glad that little Livvy is sleeping better. I am a bit jealous, a 4 hour stretch is still luxury in this house it seems!

Mattie- Fancy! Love the new place, that is going to be so nice! And nice that it will be done before you are due... You will just get to relax after! Right?!

Where has everyone been?

Kari
kariweber
kariweber

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:41 am

Kari ~ I, for one, have just been lazy - lol. And I wasn't feeling great yesterday. I had a lower GI thing going on that didn't allow me to go far from a bathroom. Ick. I hope you got your gates -- lol.

Misty ~ I hope you are feeling all better now!

Mattie ~ nice digs!! That is a gorgeous place and how nice you'll be there with DH. I can't believe you're almost 30 weeks!!

Shell ~ I can't believe it's going to be almost 90 today!! I may have to cave and kick on the air. Now that it seems like it's going to be spring now for good, we HAVE to schedule lunch!

Angie ~ hope you're having a good week.

Hi to EOE. I had my annual appt. yesterday with my OB and he had interns there. Well the boy one took my bp and told me it was 140/90. It's NEVER that high. I think I was nervous b/c I thought the doc was going to give me crap over my weight. I swear I'm sloooowly losing it - lol. I'm still 6 lbs over my pre-baby weight but I've lost 12 (actually 15 from what I found written down today). Then the boy intern couldn't find my cervix - sigh. Seriously, dude - it's in there. It was a kind of uncomfy pap, ya know?

Anyhoo ~ nothing much else going on. Trying to finish school work. Two more lessons, 6 more tests and I'm done!
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by babyblue2007 Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:36 am

Hey peeps!

Kari - Love the barn cake idea. Cant wait to see a pic of it. Very creative. Do you have another picture that you are trying to model it after? Cant believe he is turning one already either. I swear time goes by way to fast.

Denise - YAY for your weightloss, i think you doing really well. I am trying as well but am mainly relying on me eating a tad less and breastfeeding for the moment. When i go back to work i will get super serious and lay off some of the junk food lol. That is a high BP. You should retake it when your at home or at the grocery store just to double check. Did the doc say anything about the BP? Yep, i am feeling lots better. Just dealing with the typical reminants of phelgm and coughing. No biggie though. I think Ollie is getting better too. She's a little happier than she has been in previous days.

AFM: So DH's company went public , so we are purchasing $500 of stock today. Wish us luck. Its not a huge investment, but its something to "play" with. If it goes up, great. If it doesnt, fine too.
babyblue2007
babyblue2007

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:45 am

Misty ~ yeah for stocks!! You know, I just did my bp the other day at a grocery store ~ 104/58. That is my normal. I think I was having some anxiety being there. Plus add in that the intern was nervous which made me a bit nervous and I think it's where it came from. He does want to see me in 3 months for a recheck. Eh, whatever. It can't hurt. I'm glad you're feeling better and Ollie is figuring things out! You should shed some good weight with the BFing, huh? I wish I had the desire to do it but I don't. Does that make me a horrible person??? LOL.
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next