Trying to Conceive a Miracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BBC, MMT, and Now TTC a Miracle!!

+8
kariweber
KoopMomma
mommy2monkeys
newlywed514
southernbelle
shell516
Mattiegrl
denise73
12 posters

Page 15 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next

Go down

BBC, MMT, and Now TTC a Miracle!! - Page 15 Empty Re: BBC, MMT, and Now TTC a Miracle!!

Post by denise73 Thu May 27, 2010 8:48 am

I'm here but, to be honest, extremely lazy to post - lol.

Shell ~ wow, a puppy? I'm not much of a dog person. I like 'em but don't want one, KWIM? How is school going? I STILL have one and half lessons to go - sigh.

Tara ~ i'm good, just lazy ;o)

Hi to EOE. I've really got to regain some of my energy. I hate it. I play with Alexa and I'm ready for a 3 hour nap! I'm getting a massage tomorrow and hopefully I'll feel like a new woman soon!!
denise73
denise73

Job : SAHM

Back to top Go down

BBC, MMT, and Now TTC a Miracle!! - Page 15 Empty Re: BBC, MMT, and Now TTC a Miracle!!

Post by shell516 Thu May 27, 2010 1:39 pm

Denise- Yes, a puppy! LOL I was never much of a dog person but that's probably because I never had one growing up. So, when my boss started bringing his lhasa apso to work, I realized how much I like them! Plus, the kids have been asking for one for awhile and I've been resisting, until now. We've been doing research for about six months and searching for a breeder and it's finally happening! The kids are SO excited. I know for a fact that this will be a challenge and be like having another child but such is life.
School is going good. I've finished three lessons successfully and I'm working on my fourth. It's just tough to find time, which I'm sure you know all about. I hope you start to feel better soon - how many weeks are you again? The first trimester stinks - that's for sure. Just think, in a few weeks you'll feel like a new woman!
shell516
shell516

About My Family : My name is Shelley (29), my DH is Ryan (31) and we have two kiddos, Dylan (6) and Delaney (2)

Back to top Go down

Post by babyblue2007 Thu May 27, 2010 2:13 pm

So i see everyone else making an effort to post, so will i lol.

D - 1st tri SUCKS. HAHA. I feel ya.

Shell - Ahh, a puppy. I love puppies, puppy breath and all. Wish we had more space, we would be getting one as well. Smile

Mattie - How's it bakin?

Tara - How are things going?

AFM: Trey is really coming along in school. He no longer cries during the day and takes naps (only about 45 min though) but its something. Check this out - **he EATS FRUIT** lol. I found out last week he has tongue tie. He cant stick his tongue out past his lower lip. Wonder if that is contributing to speech delay? Some say it dont, but honestly you try not moving your tongue around much, combined with the fact that toddlers' speech can be fuzzy anyways. No wonder we dont understand what he is saying. So we have an appt with oral surgeon early june for an eval.

Luv u gals...Misty
babyblue2007
babyblue2007

About My Family : My little boy is 3, daughter will be 1 in March, my husband is over-the-hill, and i am halfway up it.

Job : Nursing Student

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Thu May 27, 2010 6:27 pm

Shell ~ finding the time is hard for online stuff. I never really realized it. But you'll do it. I just need to get these last two done. I'll be 11 weeks on Saturday. I'm ready to be 40!!

Misty ~ it can lead to speech issues. A girl I used to work with had a stepson who had a speech problem. He was 10. They finally sent him to a therapist and she had him stick his tongue out and he couldn't. Turns out he was tongue tied. He had surgery and it was an instant fix. So hopefully it'll be like that for Trey!

Alexa is driving me bonkers today. Either whining or wanting me to hold her or crying or being bad. Grrr........is it bed time yet??
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by kariweber Fri May 28, 2010 10:21 pm

Hey all!
Why do toddlers put EVERYTHING in their mouth?! I just caught Jacks trying to get the vacuum in his mouth! Christ.
Kari
kariweber
kariweber

About My Family : DH is Chris (32), Zach (7-2-05), and Jackson (4-21-09), Love all my boys!

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Sun May 30, 2010 9:46 am

Kari ~ now THAT'S a funny visual.

Not much going on here. We're headed to the ILs for a picnic *oh, yay ~ sigh* and then that's about it. I was kind of hoping to be sick this am to beg off of the trip but nope, I'm feeling kind of ok. This baby is grounded!!!

TTYL.
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by Mattiegrl Sun May 30, 2010 6:02 pm

Denise- wow cant believe your 11weeks already! Hope you start to feel normal soon.

Shell- yay a puppy, how fun!

Well thats all for now. Update: my doc is keeping the due date of june 20th, so that puts me at 37weeks today....ugh. I am in soooooo much pain with my back and pelvic bones, I do not remember being in this much pain with Mckenna. I now can not walk, and sitting for more than 5 min is painfull. So I lay down most of the time. I can take a lot of pain, but if there was a way for me to quit this I would. My doc kinda said that she was watching me and if she felt I couldnt take anymore that she would induce. I hope she says something about that on wed (my next appt). Ok gotta go...in pain
Mattiegrl
Mattiegrl

About My Family : Just another crazy california family and lovin it!

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Mon May 31, 2010 9:08 am

Mattie ~ here's hoping you get to deliver sooner rather than later.

Kari ~ still laughing at Jacks!

Hi to EOE. The cookout was kind of painless. Now it's just Alexa and me today. Chris is working. It's going to be hot but we're supposed to get some pretty bad thunderstorms. Although we were supposed to be getting some pretty bad thunderstorms last week and we never did. We'll see.....

Off to eat so I don't get sick!
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by babyblue2007 Mon May 31, 2010 4:33 pm

Kari - lol at tots putting everything in their mouth.

Denise - Glad the cookout was painless. Did the T-storms come through?

Mattie - So is everything ready for baby and all set up?
babyblue2007
babyblue2007

About My Family : My little boy is 3, daughter will be 1 in March, my husband is over-the-hill, and i am halfway up it.

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:04 pm

Shell ~ how is the new puppy working out?

Misty ~ we have YET to see a thunderstorm, can you believe it? It's been almost 90 and humid everyday and nothing. I hate this weather.

Hi to EOE. Just catching up while Alexa is sleeping. We had lunch with friends today so she didn't nap until late. She'll be a peach later.......
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by kariweber Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:26 pm

Hello! Thank goodness it is almost Summer! I will feel like I have more time to keep on top of things like this board! I am judging by the near radio silence, that others are feeling like they don't have time either!

Jacks is walking everywhere! He has mastered the bend and stand to pick up objects, and the walk while holding something, and even the catch ourselves a little off balance! Pretty impressive! He loves the water table in the backyard, and has a pinwheel that he is OBSESSED over! Takes it everywhere. He throws a full on tantrum whenever he has a toy and Zachary tries to take it, and still thinks his Woobie (blanket) is tops. His little personality is larger than life, and I am SO curious to see what is going on in that little blond-curl covered head of his!

Zachary had his preschool graduation on Wednesday, and we are looking forward to a summer of fun before Kindergarten! He is a little mouthy lately, but so much a lover. He has a great amount of patience for Jacks and his attitude, and their faces light up in the morning when they see each other.

Loving having the boys.
Kari
kariweber
kariweber

About My Family : DH is Chris (32), Zach (7-2-05), and Jackson (4-21-09), Love all my boys!

Back to top Go down

Post by kariweber Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:27 pm

Oh crap. My ticker just reminded me that I have less than a month before Zach turns 5. Now I start planning another party.
Kari
kariweber
kariweber

Back to top Go down

Post by kariweber Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:06 am

Hello?
kariweber
kariweber

Back to top Go down

Post by babyblue2007 Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:15 pm

lol Kari, its a bit of a ghost town around here. Lol, in part thanks to me i guess. YAY for turning the Five! That's awesome. Any themes in mind?

So I feel horrible. Trey was playing on the playground today. I saw him climbing up the ladder part of the playground equipment, but i thought let me see how he handles it. Well, he did great going up. It was the coming down that he completely missed and did a face plant on the ground. For the love of God. Now he has the dime size strawberry on his forehead and a scrap down his face. I am normally hovering over him like a hawk, but i thought he's a big boy let me see what happens. Dont you know this (#*&@ would happen when i think something like that. Talk about feeling guilty.
babyblue2007
babyblue2007

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:24 pm

Kari ~ I love reading your posts!!

Misty ~ aww, it's ok. You can't protect them forever and I'm sure it's not his first, nor his last, boo boo!!

Hi to EOE. I've been sucky about posting, too. I read but don't type. I found Alexa in her high chair today. I THOUGHT she was playing in the tupperware when I heard her fuss and I went in the kitchen and the little turd had the kitchen chair pushed next to her high chair. We are going to have to gate the kitchen off b/c you can't see it from the living room. We have an open "window" that overlooks our front entry way, which is probably about 6 or 7' down. I'm afraid she'll push the chair over there, climb onto the sill, and fall.

I'm getting ready to go to bed. I've had a nasty headache all day today. Sinuses suck!
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by babyblue2007 Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:09 pm

Denise - OMG, yeah definitely block off what you have too. I would be paranoid about her climbing onto the sill. Yeah, i know i cant protect Trey from every lil bump and scrape, but God it was awful. One of the bars caught him between his legs, then his face broke his fall. Uggg.
babyblue2007
babyblue2007

Back to top Go down

Post by Mattiegrl Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:32 am

Misty- Poor Trey, I have done the same thing with Mckenna. Its bound to happen i guess. and yes, I have everything ready to go for Owen to get here...now if he would just come it would be great.

Denise- Yikes! Kids get into so much stuff, Mckenna gets into everything some how.

Kari- I know what you mean.... Mckenna poured out her milk on the window sill and then chewed part of the sill off. Why? Who knows...

Where's my due date buddy? You still pregnant?

in about 30 mins all be 38week and 2days, and I am still pregnant...ugh. At this point when I was pregnant with Mckenna I had a 2 day old baby girl and was headed home. So not happy right now, i am done but he is nice and cozy
Mattiegrl
Mattiegrl

Back to top Go down

Post by babyblue2007 Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:36 pm

Hey gals, this is a me post. I am spent. This afternoon Frank found my mother on the bathroom floor. She had been lying there for an hour or so. He called the paramedics, they came,i met them there at the hospital. She's up and alive. I told the doctor at the ER about her history of drug abuse (pain killers). I left the ER went straight home and tore apart her room to find 4 HUGE bottle of whiskey, lifted up her mattress to find different assortment of painkillers and an empty bottle of Hydrocodone (sp?). She's still in the ER, i am at home. Just emotionally exhausted, sad, and pissed. She has been watching my children while high as a kite. Im thankful to God for watching over my babies while i wasnt here. How could she be so selfish. I am just all cried out.
babyblue2007
babyblue2007

Back to top Go down

Post by kariweber Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:55 pm

Oh Misty. I am so sorry that you are having to go through this. I pray that you find the answer. I am afraid that may mean your mother going to rehab. I know that you and Frank depend upon her income, but at this point, I don't know if it is even worth it. Please email, or let me know if you need to talk. You can text me anytime! (510) 468-0499! Answers will come. For right now, you might want to start investigating your options.
Love you,
Kari
kariweber
kariweber

Back to top Go down

Post by Mattiegrl Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:16 am

Misty- Im so sorry you're having to go through this. Yes, thank the Lord he was watching out for your little ones. I cant imagine how mad and sad you must feel. My heart goes out to you and your family. Again, Im so sorry and know that you'll be in my prayers.
Mattiegrl
Mattiegrl

Back to top Go down

Post by kariweber Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:48 am

How is it going Misty? Just checking in with you!
Thinking of you!
Kari
kariweber
kariweber

Back to top Go down

Post by babyblue2007 Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:20 pm

Hey ladies. Hanging in there. Mom's back home from the hospital. Not to sure how i feel about that. I felt better when she was there. For her sake and ours, (mentally). Anywho, needless to say. Mom will not be working anymore (to many temptations), entering rehab for a month or so. She has agreed to everything. I currently have control over her medications, which includes a sleeping pill, and percocet. Guess i cant really expect to physcially give up everything cold turkey, but i am in control of how often she gets it. We searched her room throughly, every nook and cranny. Threw away all pills and alcohol. Im quite stressed and will be glad when she's in treatment. Thanks for letting me vent and share. I've never dealt with anyone and an addiction, its all new territory. And it bites ass.
babyblue2007
babyblue2007

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:18 pm

Misty ~ holy shit!! I haven't been able to get on this link for a few days (I don't know why since I could get on the other one) and I'm SO SO sorry you are dealing with this. It totally sucks that Frank found her like that and it sucks even more that she was watching the kids. I'm glad she is agreeing to go for help. I hope it straightens her out. And if she's depressed, they'll be able to do something for that, too. (((((HUGS)))))

Mattie ~ girl, are you still pregnant??? I saw your due date buddy is no longer pregnant so get to it, Mr. Owen!!!

Kari ~ are you out of school yet??

Shell ~ are you out there?? I miss you!!

Same goes for you Tara, Shannon, Betsy, etc, etc, etc.

As for me, I'm hanging in there. Baby 2 is easing up on my belly. I actually feel almost normal right now. But we'll see how long it lasts. According to my dr's scale I've gained 3 lbs but according to mine, I've only gained 2. I'm going with my scale ;o) I had a horrible round ligament episode this am when I sneezed that I thought I was going to die - lol. Luckily those go as fast as they come on.

I think I'm going to take a nap. The Beast that is Alexa is asleep. This girl has a TEMPER and she was not afraid to show it today. Hopefully she wakes up in a better mood.

Love and miss you girls.
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by babyblue2007 Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:31 pm

D - Yep, holy shit is right. We are in the process of getting treatment for her. This totally bites for sure. Wow, your 13 wks already? Time is flying, well for me anyways, lol. Almost through the 1st tri. Sweet.
babyblue2007
babyblue2007

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:50 am

Love you girls tons ~ I'm headed to see the 'rents for the weekend so I'll be unplugged since they have no computer. I'll be back on Monday! Loves you!
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next