Trying to Conceive a Miracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TTC a Miracle 2009

+14
mfowler08
sstjohn77
Brennan&Leosmama
CJTTC
mommaking0105
denise73
Bensmom
NicksMom1210
momtoogsncjs
Tommygirl2002
CJ71903
ajvinsh
Adrienne1010
Admin
18 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 11 Empty Re: TTC a Miracle 2009

Post by BeckC1210 Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:51 pm

Aara-Yay for the tax return! I was disappointed because we aren't getting back what we usually do cause DH's business did a lot better this year and it put us into a higher tax bracket. We are only getting back $2600 compared to $9000 last year. Thats great news about the house! Fingers crossed the inspection goes well!

Denise-How much are you guys supposed to get this time? I saw that you bought a snow blower, lol. Is Chris going to be home this time?

Alicia-Thanks for the link to the TP thing! I think I am going to get me one of those!

Kate-My grandparents both came over from Italy very young, but were fluent in Italian because my great grandparents never spoke english. I still don't know why they never taught my mom. They would only speak it when they didn't want any of us to know what they were saying, lol.

AFM-So we are supposed to get about a foot of snow tomorrow, they keep raising the expected totals and really aren't sure whats going to happen. It is supposed to start while I am at work and be at its worst when I am supposed to be on my way home. I am hoping that 2nd shift makes it in ok and that I can leave at 3:30pm. As much as Rhode Island should be used to the snow, they can never seem to get the roads cleared and drivable. Plus there are supposed to be 40 mph winds which won't help with the visability Sad DH is just going to take the day out tomorrow and stay home with Nick so he can keep up on our shoveling and he shovels the eldery woman that lives next to us so she can get out.

TTYL!
Becky C.qq
BeckC1210
BeckC1210

About My Family : Mom to Nick born 12/10/2008, wife to Chris

Job : X-Ray Tech

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:07 pm

your not getting snow til tomorrow Becky C? We are all ready covered again and it only started two hours ago...or so

how's it down your way denise?
ajvinsh
ajvinsh

About My Family : love

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:55 pm

Aara-Yeah, it was supposed to start around 10am tomorrow, now they have changed it to 6am-8am and raised the expected totals to 15". We've seen worse obviously but I am not looking forward to driving in the worst of it!
BeckC1210
BeckC1210

Back to top Go down

Post by mfowler08 Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:45 pm

Hi ladies! As some of you saw, I finally made it on to facebook. I am still trying to figure it all out.

I got my WV RN license in the mail yesterday! Yeah!!!! I emailed the HR woman at the hospital I had the phone interview to let her know I got my license. I also asked if they were still interested in me...if not I am going to be calling those other hospitals on Friday my next day off. I also have the car shipper booked as well as the moving company. I feel like I am already making progress. I only have 4 more weeks of work!

P.S. There are pictures of Stacey and Brody (& daddy) up on her website now! (for those of us who aren't facebook friends with her yet). It says mom & baby are doing well. Very Happy

P.P.S. Stacey's prediction was right...he has a ton of hair!
mfowler08
mfowler08

About My Family : Happily married to Vincent

Job : RN

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:15 pm

Aara ~ we have about 2" now but the worst is yet to come.

Becky C ~ we're in the 12 to 18, maybe 20" range. Just what I need. But oh, yeah, baby ~ we are now the proud owners of a snow blower - lol. No more falling into ditches for me!

Alicia ~ that's a cool idea but I can't get my DH to change the roll now, let alone with something protecting it - lol. So we just keep ours off for now.

Gigi ~ how are you feeling today? You're 35 weeks today, right?

Maureen ~ that is awesome that you are making so much progress!! I hope they hire you on the phone and the only thing you need to worry about is finding a place to live! And lucky you coming onto Facebook when they made all of these stupid changes. I'm not too happy with this new format. The old one was much easier.

Hi to EOE. I know I'm missing people but I'm so tired tonight. I don't know if I'm coming down with something. I hope not. I think I'm going to go take a bath and read since Alexa is asleep. TTYL.
denise73
denise73

Job : SAHM

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygirl2002 Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:36 pm

I gotta tell you all about my freaking fiasco of a doctor's appt today. Ok so maternal fetal medicine calls me today and asks me to come in at 1:30. No biggy. After that my ob/gyn called and asked me to come in early at 2:30. So today I got to Maternal fetal medicine and my bp was 167/93 then 5 minutes later it was 154/95. So they have mee do a protein check and it was over 300. Then I go have my BPP and the perinatologist tells me that he thinks its time for me to deliver. So he tells me that he has to weigh the benefits of bringing her out and at 35 weeks it's better since I am not getting better. So he tells me to go get my bagss and go to the hospital it's birthday. I go frantically home get my bags call the people I need to call for the kids and head to the hospital. Mind you in the middle of a freaking snow storm. I get there and tell them I am here for an induction or delivery. They said " that's not the story we got" WTF????? So they decide just to observe me and cath me for a sample and monitor my bp. Well it went down and apparently the numbers on the urin weren't bad either. I am so pissed off right now. How the hell can one doctor tell me it's importannt that I have the baby and 35 minutes later someone treats me like an ass. First of all they all made me look dumb to bring all my bags and crap like I am having a baby and turn around and say no thanks it's time to go home. I said that's fine send me the hell home but I will be back next week in the same freaking boat. At this point if something happens to me or this baby someone will have to pay for that and i mean it. It's carazy. I am calling the Maternal Fetal Medicine on Thursday when they open and will get to the bottom of this once and for all. I know that this one midwife keeps being the one on call when I get to the hospital and i think she is the one that keeps f-ing everything up to be honest. She doesn't want me to have the baby early and frankly at this point it's not her decision. I have the right to refuse care from a certain provider don't I??? She has been making me feel like and idiot since I starting see her. Not by my choice mind you she just happens to always be on. I don't usually see midwives because I have never been one to agree with the way the practice so this just tops the cake. Any hoo I really needed to vent here. I am so sick of everything. Not even being pregnant at all. It's the headache for 3 weeks now and the same back and forth crap it's BS. Thanks for listening girls.
Tommygirl2002
Tommygirl2002

Job : Stay at home mom!

Back to top Go down

Post by waiting4baby Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:55 am

Gigi - Wow. I would be incredibly frustrated with that situation as well. I can't believe you had to go through all that. Hope everything continues to go well and your BP stays down.

Maureen - You are definitely making progress! Great job. I'm glad your license came in and everything is looking up. Let us know about the job!

Aara - That will be a nice chunk of change coming back to you! Let me know if you wanna send some of that money my way instead of using it toward your house! Just kidding, of course.

Becky C. - Did you get all that snow?

Denise - I hope you aren't coming down with something. We have been stuffed up for a few days and Gwen is coughing, I hope that is the worst of it. I wanted to laugh at your DH for not "feeling good". Men are such babies. Bill just hurt his back the other day and said he couldn't put Gwen to bed because it "kind of hurt" to put her in the crib. I JUST had surgery and it very much hurts to put her in the crib and hold her but I'm doing it because it has to be done! grrr.

Becky - It is so sweet that Brennan is so excited about t-ball. How cute. You'll have to show us some pictures.

Natasha - How are you feeling?

Kate - Have fun on your trip! I was excited to take Gwen on our first trip also. More work but also more fun. =)

Candice - I am so excited that you finally get to enjoy your showers. You deserve all the attention, even though I know you don't always like it. I hope you get lots of great gifts. We need to see pictures of the nursery.

Alicia - Good luck with your next cycle.

Jeannette - Have you been feeling better recently? Hope so. How is Olivia loving dance? Has she had a recital yet?
waiting4baby
waiting4baby

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:36 am

Gee whiz Gigi...I would have told them to call the doctor that told you to go have the baby...that's ridiculous...not to mention that a midwife is not to be taking care of you at this point anyway with the complications you are having. My midwife told me that if my blood pressure did not come down or I developed pre e then I would have ot go under a doctors care...

well...its snowing again...lol...Nathaniel is off school, and Rob drove very carefully into work. He just did not feel right with himself if he didn't at least try and leave the third guy stuck at work.
they say the worset is yet to come...

lil miss aislynn somehow (thinking alex) got a hold of the kitty treats yesterday and got them open...I found her sitting on alex's bedroom floor eating kitty treats with chyanne...
ajvinsh
ajvinsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:47 am

Sorry for all of you getting cray snow. Be careful in it.

Gigi- I would be so upset.

Holly- I keep forgetting my camera but I will bring it on sat. and take pictures of Brennan.

Those of you who have me as a facebook friend, I posted a vidoe of Leo saying Mickey and hotdog. Its funny, check it out!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Job : I am an office manager for a property managment office.

Back to top Go down

Post by KieyasMommy Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:33 pm

All of you that are getting snow - Drive careful. I really hope the forecast is wrong and you all don't get near as much snow as expected!

Maureen - Yay for getting your license. Let us know when you hear something on the job.

Gigi - Sorry about what happened at the hospital today. I would definitly call the doctor & tell him/her what happened. I wouldn't wait until tomorrow. I would call & demand to talk to him/her now. I can't believe that midwife. I agree with Aara. With your complications it should really be a doctor seeing you. Hope you can get ahold of your doctor soon and get everything straightened out. Please keep us posted.

I have decided that once I get my BFP I am going to let Kieya tell DH. Daycare is going to help me make a shirt for her to wear. It is going to say "Best Big Sister" (her hand prints) "Down" in other words best big sister hands down. Daycare will do the hand prints with her and I will paint the rest while I'm at work that way DH will not know about it. I'm curious how long it will take before he notices the shirt.

Well, I guess I'm gonna go eat lunch so I'll check back in later.
KieyasMommy
KieyasMommy

Job : Board Eligible Orthotist/Resident Prosthetist

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:03 pm

Denise-That’s awesome that he found a snow blower!

Aara-That’s a huge chunk of change!

Gigi-Sorry you are having so much trouble with that provider. I am definitely sure you can refuse care from a certain provider.

This is seriously the biggest bust of a storm. I don’t even think my grass is covered and my mom is 30min south of here they have 2inches or so. It was supposed to be 6-12 where I live now they are saying 4-8. I think that’s bologna. Oh well!

Ben isn’t napping for very long. Only like 20min at a time. I don’t like this whatsoever. He needs to get more rest during the day!
Bensmom
Bensmom

About My Family : First time mom to Ben born 10/22/09

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:34 pm

Gigi-OMG, I can't believe what you are going through! You poor thing. You have every right to refuse care from someone you don't trust 100%. I hope you get to the bottom of what is going on asap and feel better soon!

Kate-Seriously? THIS is the HUGE storm? I really hope it starts to get worse, cause this is just ridiculous.

AFM-So much for this snow storm! As Kate said they really screwed up the weather here this time! We were supposed to get 10-15 where I am and I can still see my grass, lol. The only positive thing is they cancelled everything so I got home from work faster than I do on a normal day! We were all prepared with our snow boots and snow brushes at work today and we came out to almost nothing on our cars. I guess its supposed to keep going until the early morning, but right now its just sleating. I am going to be a weatherman in my next life, they get paid to guess!

TTYL!

Becky C.
BeckC1210
BeckC1210

Back to top Go down

Post by sstjohn77 Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:35 pm

I am so sorry that I have not posted in a long time but I ended up having a really tough delivery. I went through 18 hours of labor and an hour of pushing prior to getting an emergency C-Section late Wednesday night Feb 3rd. I was not discharged from the hospital until Monday and yesterday I spent trying to acclimate to taking care of a baby. LOL Just so you are all aware I posted pictures of Broderick to my blog and the link is in my signature. :}

Here is Brody's birth story ......

The night before I went into labor my lower back started to feel sore. I though I had been sitting incorrectly and must have a pinched nerve so I though nothing of it and went to bed. Later, I woke up at 2am with some gas pains low in my abdomen. I rolled over and finally went back to sleep. Then at 4 am I woke up again and the pains were a little worse. By 4:30am I figured I should get up and walk around. I thought maybe I was in labor or it was just gas pain but I knew if I walked around and the pains went away then it was not true labor. I went downstairs and started pacing teh house while timing the pains. I noticed they were coming about every 20 minutes or so. I continued to pace the house and time the pain.

Ben (DH) woke up at 6:30am, by this time I was pacing the livingroom, back and fourth to try to ease the pains. By now the contractions were every 10 minutes apart. I still did not believe it was labor because the pains were so low in my abdomen. However I was beginning to feel a lot of pressure/slight pain in my bottom. At 7:30 am I called my Dr. to find out if this could be labor. She said that many people do not experience the traditional contractions high in the abdomen and she reccommened that I go into the hospital for a labor check when the pain started to get to much to handle. At 9:30-10:00 am I decided that it was time to go in for a lbor check but I need to stop at the bank the on way to deposit some money. I still really did not think I was in true labor and figured I would be sent home from the hospital.

We grabbed all of our bags and left for the bank/hospital. Upon arriving at the hospital I was hooked up to some monitors and they could tell I was contracting about every 5 minutes or so. Some were coming quicker then others. I was already in a lot of pain as each contraction hit. The Dr. did a check and found I was 100% effaced, 2cm dialated and the baby was at a -1 station. He decided to admit me to the hospital since I was in so much pain and they knew I was in labor, by this time it was about 11:30am.

3 hours went by and during my next check they found I was 6cm dialated and the baby was at a 0 station. They had already given me some pain meds and they had no effect on the pain I was having. I began asking for an epidural and was given one about 30 minutes later. The first try at putting the Epidural in they hit the wrong spot and had to pull it out and start over. The second Epidural only worked for about 30 minutes before I began feeling pain again. Come to find out the epi tube had folded upon entering the epi space so the medicine could not get into the spinal cavity and therefore was not working. They removed the epidural and called to get a new one put back in.

Epi take 2 - This time it took the Dr. 4 tries to get the epidural in correctly, come to find out my spin is a tiny bit curved which caused the issues with getting the epidural in correctly. I was feeling no pain and on top of the world. The Dr. came in for another check around 6pm and found that I was 10cm dialated. They broke my bag of water and within 30 minutes I began to push. I felt the epidural wearing off again, which the Dr. explained is normal because when the baby gets to a certain point the epidural is no longer effective for numbing the area. I started to feel really strong pain. So strong in fact I could no longer push through the contractions. I was given another drug to take the edge off but it did not work.

Finally I was in so much pain I was given Fentanyl. At this point I was begging for a C-Section because I was in so much pain and so tired. Next thing I knew many Dr.'s, nurses and a team from the NICU were in my room surrounding my bed. It appears that after I was given the Fentanyl my BP dropped really low as did the baby's heart beat. They also put a catheder in me since I was numb from teh medicine and there was blood in my urine. I was rushed to get an emergency C-section. The C-Section was the easiest part of the whole day. Once they prepped me Brody was out in a few minutes, then Ben and Brody were taken to the nursery. It took them a bit longer to stich me up as they needed to check about the whole blood in the urine thing. They filled my bladder with milk and determined there was not rupture so they finished the surgery. All together I went through 18 hours of labor and 30 minutes to 1 hour of pushing prior to having the emergency C-Section but it was all worth it for my new bundle of joy.

Once out Brody got APGAR scores of 8 and 9 which is great. Come to find out he was "Sunny Side Up" which is what caused all these issues and the major pain I was feeling. His shoulders got lodged in my pelvis and he could not move forward to be delivered naturally. He was so lodged in my pelvis actually that they had a hard time getting him out during the C-Section. The Dr. laughed that she had to tug on him to get him dislodged. My recovery has gone very well. I have been up and walking around since the day after the surgery. Brody and I were discharged from the hospital on Monday and have been very happy at home getting used to our routine, if that is what you call what we do. LOL

Ben and I are so blessed to have such a wonderful little boy in our arms and lives. We love him so much. I am so happy to spend time with my son.
sstjohn77
sstjohn77

Job : Software Analyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygirl2002 Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:51 pm

Becky and Kate- you should be here in PA! It's a huge one here. We easily got 20inches on top of the 2 feet that we got on Friday. Ugh it's never ending!

Thanks for the support ladies. I know that I have been a debbie downer lately and the post haven't been pleasant. I have just been in so much pain. But I am glad to announce that today was the first day in 3 weeks that I haven't had a headache. I didn't wake up with one and still don't have one, so hopefully that is changing. Also thanks for the advice on the MW. I am certain when I have my next appt I am speaking to someone about not having her in any part of my care. Gonna run and grab a cup of hot tea. thanks so much.

Stacey - So happy for you. I looked at the pictures of Brody and he is absolutely perfect. I am glad that your recovering well and hope that continues for you. Congrats again on becoming a mommy! But 18 hours of labor ugh, I would have killed someone lol.
Tommygirl2002
Tommygirl2002

Job : Stay at home mom!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:13 pm

Stacey I'm so glad everything turned out ok and you are all doing well! I looked at the picture on facebook and he's such a cutie! 8 out of 9 is great consider Ben was 2 out of 9!

Gigi-I'm so glad you didn't have a headache today! I did and his name is Ben! LOL

I think the storm is finally hitting us! Hahah after snowing hardly at all the wind is supposed to be what's bad. I hope we don't lose power becuase I really don't want to have to run the fireplace at night! I really want applebees but I'm trying to lose weight and that won't help at all .
Bensmom
Bensmom

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:14 pm

Stacey - he's ADORABLE!!...I am glad you are doing well...your a trooper, I never had an epi with any of my three...still glad about that desicion...lol

I just put up a video of Lynn on my facebook...if your not on my friends list you can find me Aara Bentz Vinsh Smile She's the next AMERICAN IDOL!...lol

It is still snowing here...I am in the same boat as Gigi

btw Gigi, that is great that you have not had a headache today...

we have indpections scheduled for Monday afternoon on the house...cross your fingers...

I have finally figured out the symbols for my books and the necklace that plays a part...
ajvinsh
ajvinsh

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:51 pm

Stacey-Welcome home! I am so glad everything ended up great and that you finally have your little boy home. The same exact thing happened to me with my epidural only the 1st one only numbed the left side of me, which was really weird. Then when they gave me the 2nd one my BP dropped and so did his heart rate, it was really scary for a few minutes! Enjoy every minute with him Smile

Kate-Yeah, all of a sudden the roads are covered over here and its snowing like crazy!
BeckC1210
BeckC1210

Back to top Go down

Post by waiting4baby Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:41 pm

Stacey- I love him! What a sweetie. I'm so happy for you. Glad you are back and on your way to healing.
waiting4baby
waiting4baby

Back to top Go down

Post by momtoogsncjs Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:31 pm

Congrats Stacey! I'm sorry your birth was so rough Sad I'm glad you are healing well though! My Olivia was a posterior presentation and the pain was horrible. She ended up being a c-section baby too. The pics of Brody are adorable. How's everything else at home going?
momtoogsncjs
momtoogsncjs

About My Family : Married to Nick for 8+ years and Mommy to 2 and 1 on the way!

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:36 pm

Stacey ~ aww, he is just so adorable! Sorry your labor was kinda crappy but in the end, all worked out well! I'm glad you're home and getting acclimated.

Becky C and Kate ~ we got another 10 to 12" today but we've had the winds all day. Our blizzard warning just ended an hour ago and they actually stopped plowing in Maryland and Virgina due to visibility and they closed the ENTIRE PA turnpike.

Kate ~ just for future reference - Applebee's has a bunch of meals under 550 calories ;o)

Holly ~ oy. Men!! They are worse than babies. I hope Billy is letting you get some rest and his back is feeling better - lol.

Gigi ~ yay for no headache. I third the notion that you should be seen by a doc everytime due to your complications. I am not very keen on midwives. They work for some people but I want a doctor. I hope you can stay headache-free for a bit longer.

Hi to EOE. I'm getting ready to curl under my covers. It's freakin' freezing here. OMG. I've had it. DONE. OVER.

I'm hoping it'll get a tad warmer and we'll at least be able to take Alexa outside. She is dying to get into the snow but with the windchill in the single digits or negative numbers, it's not happening.

Have a good night.
denise73
denise73

Job : SAHM

Back to top Go down

Post by mfowler08 Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:25 am

Gigi--I am so happy that you are feeling better today. Don't worry about venting to us. While all of us think being a mommy is/would be the best thing in the world....we also realize it's not filled with eating bon bons every minute of every day. If you can't vent here...where can you?

Stacey--Brody is so adorable...I can't believe how alert he is in those pictures!!! I'm sorry your labor was so rough, but glad that you are recovering well now.

Hi to everyone else!
If you want to see a cute/inspiring video, follow this link: http://www.jennsylvania.com/ It's posted on the blog of one of my favorite authors. I personally think the rest of her blog is hilarious, but the kids in the video are inspiring.
mfowler08
mfowler08

Back to top Go down

Post by mfowler08 Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:34 am

Oh...I got an email response from the HR lady today. This is what she had to say: Maureen, She is very interested and I know that she would love to meet with you. I can see if she can speak to you directly or possibly by email. Also, if you are planning a trip to visit soon, please let me know and I’ll arrange a meeting. Based on your neuro experience, I believe that CAMC would be the best place for you.

So it sounds like they want to hire me...but want to wait to meet me in person. I emailed back and told her that I can't afford to fly out so close to my move date, but I appreciated hearing that they are still interested. I think I will give her a call when I get closer to WV and know my arrival date so I can set something up.

Smile
mfowler08
mfowler08

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:47 am

Maureen that's great news!!
Bensmom
Bensmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sstjohn77 Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:52 am

Thanks all for the support. It is so nice to be home in my own element. Although I must admit I really liked a few of the nurses and am so sad that they are not here to give me advice anymore.

Gigi - So glad to hear you are feeling better. Praying that you stay that way for the rest of your pregnancy.

Kate - That storm was such a downer. We barley got anything. I was hoping for at least 6 inches since they said we would get 6-12.

Aara - Good luck with the inspections.

Becky - Did you end up getting a lot of snow?

Jeannette - Things are going pretty good at home. I am still trying to get into the swing of breastfeeding. IT is way more work then I ever imagined it would be. Right now I breastfeed and then top him off with formula. It seems to be working. I just get so nervous that he is not getting enough to eat.

Denise - Wow, I can not believe how much snow you are all getting. Not to mention that is the snow we normally get and we have gotten close to nothing this year. That is crazy.

Maureen - That is such great news about the job!

I am just sitting here enjoying my son. He is so cute in the morning. I give him breakfast and then he just stares all around the room and chats with me until he falls asleep. Question, my hormones are going crazy. I mean I cry at the drop of a hat. I can not control it and have no reason to be crying. I am not sad or depressed at all but I can not stop the crying jags. I know how blessed I am to be sitting here with my son and that makes me cry but then again everything seems to make me cry these days. Has anyone else gone through this? Should I call my Dr. or is this just something that will eventually pass?
sstjohn77
sstjohn77

Job : Software Analyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:04 am

Stacey- CONGRATS! Sorry you had such a hard time but glad it all ended well. I have to say I think he is one of the cutest babies I have seen!! When do u go back to Dr for PP check? I didnt have hormone issues afterwards but it might be a good idea to call Dr.

Maureen- that sounds great!!

After reading Stacey story I forgot everyones post. Smile SOrry.

So Leo is a wild man. Yesterday I turned my back for 20 seconds turn around and he is in the middle of dining room table. He was trying to get my keys out of my purse. Brennan and I made Valentines for everyone last night. He loves arts & crafts!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Job : I am an office manager for a property managment office.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next