Trying to Conceive a Miracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TTC a Miracle 2009

+14
mfowler08
sstjohn77
Brennan&Leosmama
CJTTC
mommaking0105
denise73
Bensmom
NicksMom1210
momtoogsncjs
Tommygirl2002
CJ71903
ajvinsh
Adrienne1010
Admin
18 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 12 Empty Re: TTC a Miracle 2009

Post by ajvinsh Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:22 am

Stacey...you have been through a lot...hormoanlly, mentally and physically...your hormones are more than likely trying to figure you out right now...it is normal for woman to expirence such things after giving birth. I never had it that I can remember, but if it is concerning you that much then you should call the doctor...that is one of the reasons they are there...as a new mom especially they would want you to call with any concerns...

Maureen...that is great news!

I started a post earlier and then my computer had to restart...ugh...
Nathaniel is off school today...robs' work called last night to b/c they closed down today...the snow has offically stopped...lol...
and now I cannot think of anything else I was going to write...
ajvinsh
ajvinsh

About My Family : love

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:26 am

Stacey ~ I cried over nothing for about 3 weeks. I was getting so tired of it. But it did go away on it's own. But if you are concerned, call your doctor. Just remember that you had a flood of extra hormones to share with your baby and now that he's not in your body anymore, you're getting ALL of them.

Maureen ~ woo hoo!! I hope they just hire you on the phone and you'll be ready to go!

Hi to EOE. Breakfast is ready so I'll BBL.
denise73
denise73

Job : SAHM

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne1010 Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:27 pm

Stacey- what a birth story! congrats on your little man! He sure is a cutie! I had the same issues as you with the crying about nothing. I'd cry if I was happy or sad or frustrated or at a commercial. I think it's normal. I think it lasted around a month or so. Now...I barely cry at anything (and I used to be a huge cry baby!). But...if you're feeling extra sad, I think a call to your dr would be a good idea.
Adrienne1010
Adrienne1010

About My Family : Me, DH and DS...born 11/08

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:02 pm

Stacey-I was also emotional. I had it worse than the other girls but my midwife said the "baby blues" are normal and last for about a week. I cried every day if not once but a bunch of times so around 3 weeks or so I went on medication. I think at this point you're all right and just having the normal crash. But don't let it go too far....you know when you have to call.
Bensmom
Bensmom

About My Family : First time mom to Ben born 10/22/09

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:44 pm

Stacey-We barely got any snow, lol. The weather people were WAY off! As for you being emotional, my Dr told me to call if I felt that way at all. I did do a lot of crying the week after, but Nick was in the NICU and didn't get to come home so I think that it was because of that. Once he came home I was back to normal, it was just really hard to leave him every night. I say give your Dr a call! I am glad Brody is home and doing well Smile

Maureen-That is great news about the job! How much longer until you and DH move?

Becky-Nick has been a maniac too! I don't know what it is! Thats so funny that he was on the dining room table, I can see Nick doing that sometime soon, he climbs on everything now. Any word on your MIL wanting to switch houses?

AFM-So the snow storm was NOT what they said, lol. The coast got the most, which was only about 6" I think. MIL lives there and was supposed to have Nick today. She called last night because she didn't know how bad it was going to be and didn't want to have Nick today...seriously? SIX INCHES and DH was going to drive him down there because he was working in the area. So DH had to take 2 days off this week, one for a snow storm that barely happened, and two because his mom is a weirdo, lol.

I am so ready for this week to be over! Anyone have any Valentines plans?

Becky C.
BeckC1210
BeckC1210

About My Family : Mom to Nick born 12/10/2008, wife to Chris

Job : X-Ray Tech

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:21 pm

Hi girls. I just wanted to pop on and say hello. I am horribly grumpy tonight - Alexa was a hellion times a million - and I'm just frustrated. The last straw was when she pulled over Chris's full cup of water and soaked me thru to my underwear - grrrr.

I'll check back in with you tomorrow. I hear two tylenol PMs calling my name. Thank god Chris is taking care of her tonight!
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by mommaking0105 Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:00 pm

Stacey - what a wonderful birth story and he is adorable.

Well we are out of school tomorrow because we are suppose to get some snow...I hope we do..i want to see how my dogs act to the snow falling and actually sticking to the ground. since we don't ever get snow that sticks. I'm feel better and getting more and more excited that i'm about to start 2 week appt. talk to everyone later. i hope everyone stays warm.

Maureen - i almost forgot....great news about the job...i hope you are able to get it before you move. How much longer until you move?
mommaking0105
mommaking0105

About My Family : I'm a teacher, wife, and mother to a wonderful daughter

Job : Teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygirl2002 Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:28 pm

SO I had my dr appt today. It was great. I discussed the issue that I had with the scheduling manager and the head OB today. At this point he understands my concern and will try his best to make sure that I don't see her anymore and she doesn't participate in my care. I just explained that I have been with the practice since 1996 and I have never had any problems with the care that was given to me or the treatment by any providers until now. He seemed to understand and was very nice about the hole thing. I also spoke with Maternal fetal medicine today and the doctor that wanted me to deliver was to call me back but his secretary did and he wanted me to follow up with my doctor too see his report. I think he realized that he probably don't be one thing and them another and dropped the ball this time and just didn't want to owe up to it. But I am over it now really and just want to continue forward with my care. I like having the BPPs and they make me feel good to see the baby is doing so well. So at this point I am just taking it one week at a time. I was checked today and my cervix is very soft and about a fingertip dilated. Not bad for 35 weeks, right? No headache until about 230 took meds and it went right away so all is well again. The snow is keeping the kids home again for 3 days in a row and they are off on Monday too. I love my kids but i mught need a break.

Denise - We all have days like that. Relax and get some rest!

Natasha - I like going everyweek now too and it makes time go faster.

Stacey - Just know when it's right to call the doctor and to get some help with it. I was that way with all my kids but with Caleb it lasted longer and I needed to take some meds. Nothing wrong with that!

Becky - your MIL is odd! lol.

TTYL!
Tommygirl2002
Tommygirl2002

Job : Stay at home mom!

Back to top Go down

Post by mfowler08 Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:14 am

Stacey--Even though I haven't had a baby, I think your emotions sound normal to me. But like the other ladies have said, give your doctor's office a call and either the nurse or doctor should be able to give you some guidance.

Becky--Little Leo trying to be the big man already drive momma's car? LOL I can so see him climbing on the table. Oh...your video of him talking on facebook is adorable!

Gigi--I'm glad you had a good talk with your doc's office about the personnel issues. I'm glad they seemd to listen and take your concerns seriously. Also glad you are still feeling better

Natasha--Glad you are also feeling well!

Shannon, Tabitha--how are you ladies? Haven't heard from you in a while!

Clare--Hope you are having a good trip w/DH!

AFM: Well I only have 4 weeks left of work, and ~6weeks until we leave town. It is coming up so fast! I'm excited for our fancy dinner out tomorrow night. DH is going to wear a suit and I'm going to wear a red dress. It's jersey knit, so a bit on the casual side but super comfy. I thought about going out to buy a new dress...but I hardly wear them b/c I am very self conscious about my weight and I think dresses make me look bigger, lol.

One of male nurses I work with is going through IVF w/his wife. Their 1st child was conceived this way and she's 3 1/2 right now. They froze a bunch of embryo's back when they were trying with their first...and they've been trying for the past year to have their second child. Well today they found out she's PG!!! I am so happy for him. He's shared what a rough time it's been for his wife to go through this whole process. They implanted 2 embryo's so they go for an ultrasound next week to see if they are having twins!
mfowler08
mfowler08

About My Family : Happily married to Vincent

Job : RN

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:56 am

Becky- My MIL is having people in town and a party next weekend. I am waiting until after that to bring it up again. I dont think she gets how important it is to us. I do not want to wait until the last mintue to try and save our house. That stinks your MIL wouldnt watch Nick today.

Gigi- glad you had a good talk with your Dr. I hope you make it to 37wks but anytime after that would be good right!!

Denise- sorry you had a hard day.

Maureen- Thanks! He is saying Mickey all day long!! My sisters friend is in a simliar situatuion as your friend. SHe has a 5 yr old, concieved naturally but has been trying for a few years to get pg again. They finally did IVF and implanted 2 embryos. I think she is went this week to see if it was twins!

Last night we went to MIL for nieces bday. THer ewas a 7wk old baby there. Brenan was so smitten by the baby!! He get hom a blanket, wanted to help feed him, wanted to hold him! He is gonna enjoy being a big brother again when the time comes (a few years!!).
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Job : I am an office manager for a property managment office.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:12 am

Yay for your co worker Maureen...only 6 weeks left...are you getting anxious yet?
dinner sounds nice...we do not have anyone to watch the kids for a dinner out this year.

Gigi, i am glad the doctor listened to your concerns and was nice about it...

we exchanged some gifts last night b/c rob really wanted to give me mine, but there is another half to it that is hiding in his car that he will give me on Sunday...says he will get it ready for me while I am at the doll club meeting...half of the gift was a gift bag full of fancy chocolates, like newtree lavender, mint, cherry, ginger and pink peppercorn...hagenland coasta rica and unganda and chauco...and a few of my favs like the reeses darks dove dark covered almonds, special dark pieces...lol...

kids are out of school again today, but they are going monday to make up for at least one of the days apparently...rob went into work, and they asked if he would like to work tomorrow b/c they are setting up a shift to help with what was missed yesterday. Sunday he knows he can't and he made sure to call and make sure nothing was going on tomorrow...

one of the "gifts" that he wants to get me with the income tax is either a new computer...or a dog...hehehehe...I knew I would break him down about the dog eventually...he wasn't going to say no if mom got us the dog as a house warming present, but just to hear him say he would get me a dog is great!

gotta run...
ajvinsh
ajvinsh

Back to top Go down

Post by mommaking0105 Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:49 am

Well we are getting snow and it's sticking. I know that's nothing, but for us here in the south to get snow that sticks is just wonderful. My dogs are just having fun with it. Well let me do some work that I need to get done. I'll be back later.
mommaking0105
mommaking0105

About My Family : I'm a teacher, wife, and mother to a wonderful daughter

Job : Teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by sstjohn77 Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:10 pm

Becky - I go back for a PP check up in 5 weeks. I have a call into my Dr. to see what she has to say about the crying jags.

Aara - That is true about going through a lot. I am just happy I have not cried in front of anyone yet. How nice of DH to give you part of your gift early.

Denise - It is so good to hear I am not alone. Like I said I am not depressed or anything I just cry at the drop of a hat. UGH Sorry Alexa was such a pain. I am nto looking forward to those days. :}

Adrienne - I cry over commercials to, it is driving me crazy.

Kate - It is good to know that others have gone through this to and it is normal. Hopefully it will go away on it's own soon.

Becky c. - I have a call into my Dr. I figure better safe then sorry, although I hope this is just something that will go away on it's own. I can not believe how badly they were off on the snow totals for our areas. DH and I were all excited for some snow and were so bummed as the day went on. Sorry DH had to take two days off, that stinks. We are not doing anything for Valentines day. Just spending it at home with the baby.

Tasha - YEAH, 2 week apts and some sticky snow!!! It is not long now.

Gigi - That is such great news about the chat you had with your Dr. Glad to hear they understand your concerns. I hope you get a break from the kids so you can relax. Glad to hear the headaches are easing up.

Maureen - Yeah for only 4 more weeks of work and for a nice night out with DH.

I am soooo tired. DH does not wake up when Brody cries so I am not getting any sleep. Especially sinc eI am breastfeeding. I feed like every 2-3 hours and my BB's are killing me. I really want to stick with the breastfeeding thing but I am not sure how much longer I can take it. I mean it has only been a little over a week and I am already so tired and my BB's hurt. I know he is latching on correctly because I worked with a lactation consultant in the hospital, so this is just normal pain but I can not imagine going through this for much longer.
sstjohn77
sstjohn77

Job : Software Analyst

Back to top Go down

Post by momtoogsncjs Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:17 pm

Stacey-
Sorry you aren't getting any sleep. When I had my babies, this is what I did. DH got up each time and got the baby's diaper changed for me. I would then take the baby and nurse him/her and put them back in the bassinet. We did this for about the first 2 months or so. Even the time that DH would spend changing the baby and all would buy me an extra 10 minutes of rest each time. As small as that sounds, it did help. Once my supply was up and baby was nursing well, I would occasionally pump and leave a bottle for DH so I could sleep for a little while.
momtoogsncjs
momtoogsncjs

About My Family : Married to Nick for 8+ years and Mommy to 2 and 1 on the way!

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:29 pm

Stacey, Robert and I did almost the same thing Jeannette said. When the baby would cry he would get up...usually with a nudge from me and change the babies diaper while I got up and got myself ready to feed...then he would go back to bed. The pain is normal...really...it can just take time to get use to...try to hang in just a lil while longer and then see how you feel
ajvinsh
ajvinsh

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:18 pm

Stacey-I didn't breast feed so I can't help you there. That being said the best advice I can give you is to sleep when he sleeps! Smile

Tasha-I would enjoy the snow too if we didn't get so much all the time, lol. Once you start your every two week appointments time flies by!

AFM-Nothng much new. I am looking forward to the weekend. We are meeting up with some friends and their kids on Sunday and taking them to this place called Absolute Fun. Its a place for young kids that has all kinds of bounce houses and slides and stuff, so that should be fun. Other than that we have no big plans.

I just got off the phone with my SIL who is LIVID with our MIL. Apparently MIL decided to plan a trip to take our niece Noelle to Disney over February vacation (next week), but failed to tell my SIL until Noelle came home the other day and said "mommy, grammy said she can take me to disney next week!." She didn't even ask and because SIL is a teacher she planned on spending the week with her daughter and has no intention of letting MIL take her on a 4 hour plane ride for a week, lol. She completely went behind her back and tried to get away with it! Plus, we just all went to Disney two years ago, together, which will NEVER happen again, lol. I am glad I am not alone in all this!

TTYL

Becky C.
BeckC1210
BeckC1210

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:52 pm

Becky C ~ that really stinks b/c if SIL says no, she's the mean mommy to her daughter but if she says yes, MIL wins. That is horrible and I hope someone tells her so. Have fun playing tomorrow.

Natasha ~ glad someone else is getting the snow!!! Although I've heard a rumor that another storm is headed our way early next week and we could get another foot *sigh*

Stacey ~ I have no advice on the BFing but I do want to say this ~ if you want to continue doing this, you need to get your DH involved. Even though you are doing the feeding, he can get up to help you with the diaper changes, like everyone said. A friend of mine's hubby would get up and get their son, change him, and then hand him off to her. She'd feed him and then her hubby would get up and rock him if he didn't go to sleep right after eating. If he did, then she just put him in his crib. Also, if you decide that you can't or don't want to BF anymore, it's ok. Don't let anyone bully you into it "because it's best for baby". My feeling is that if you're uncomfortable and just too sore, you aren't going to be happy or enjoy feeding time. It's ok. And you're ahead of me b/c I never even tried it. I am one of these women who did not feel the need to even try and BF. It just wasn't something I wanted to do. And FWIW, Alexa has never been sick other than a runny nose (which could have been teeth, too) and she has never had an ear infection. I had people telling me "oh, she's going to be sick ALL the time because she's not BF'd" - ha ha, she proved them wrong - lol. I hope you are feeling better and things DO get easier.

Maureen ~ wow, I can't believe you leave in 6 weeks!! Are you sad? Are you excited? I was SO nervous when I moved down this way 12 years ago. And that was only 3 hours from my home!!

Becky ~ Leo is just too cute! I love the pics you posted on FB.

Aara ~ I can't wait to hear about the second part of the surprise! Do you have an idea what it is?

Gigi ~ I am very glad that you got to talk with your doctor and got things straightened out. Hopefully Little Lily will behave herself, not cause too many more headaches, and stay in there until at least 37/38 weeks!!

Holly ~ how are you feeling? I hope you are starting to heal up and I finally had a chance to check out your blog and OMG whoever is posting as Anonymous makes me want to punch them in their face. Idiots. Hopefully your hubby's back is better and you're getting a little extra help!

Clare ~ I hope you're winning MILLIONS in Vegas ;o)

Heather C ~ are you out there, girl????

Hi to EOE. I am just sitting here watching the Penguins game. Chris, Alexa, and I went to Glory Days to eat dinner tonight. She was SO good. We had about a 20 minute wait to be seated and then however long it took for our food and she never even got fussy. As opposed to last night when I swear to goodness someone replaced my child with the devil's spawn. OMG. Good thing she slept for 12 hours to get THAT out of her system.

I hope everyone has a good night. TTYL.
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:09 pm

Denise-I am glad Alexa was so good tonight! Nick has been a wild man lately, its like someone flipped a switch and he's just into everything he's not supposed to! We took him last weekend to Applebees and thank god he was a good boy!

Stacey-EVERYTHING Denise said I totally agree with about the BFing...if it's something that you decide you don't want to continue with, then do what is best for you.
BeckC1210
BeckC1210

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:16 pm

Becky ~ I was seriously angry with her. I shouldn't feel like that until she's 13 - lol. She was throwing toys, biting, hitting, kicking. And because she wasn't getting her way. The whole spilling the water all over me, ok, that's funny today and it WAS our faults b/c we weren't watching her but it was just the straw that broke the camel's back - lol. We had to bungee cord our garbage can lid down b/c her new thing is to dumpster dive - gross. I'll have to take a picture and show you. And picking her nose. OMG today she had a huge glob of peanut butter on her finger and she shoved it right up the right nostril (she favors that one - lol). I had to dig it out with a q-tip. She's gonna drive me to drink Surprised) But I love her anyway.
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:29 am

lol...Denise...Lynn has been pulling things out of the trash for months now, if she can get into it she is into it...lol
It must be the age though to get into everything, I feel like Lynn is always in her pack n play...b/c pretty much, she is, b/c if not then she is into something...
as for the other half of my present I have no idea...a new computer keeps popping into my mind, but I don't think it is, not until after we buy a house and do what needs done there...

Stacey...how are you feeling today. any easier breastfeeding? don't think I am one that pushes breastfeeding...I did it b/c I wanted to...with all three of mine (not to mention it was cheaper then trying to buy formula) when we did have to get formula with alex it was terrible b/c it was expensive and rob made to much for wic...with lynn we qualified for wic, so that made it better...especially since the doctor told me to give her formula at 6 months b/c she was not gaining weight from me...

Becky C...that is an awful thing for your MIL to do...I agree with Denise, it males mom look like the bad guy if she says no.

Rob went into work today...they called a shift for today to catch up with what was missed on Thursday. I'm just sitting here listening to Lynn stir waiting for her to call mommy...
ajvinsh
ajvinsh

Back to top Go down

Post by CJTTC Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:58 am

Just wanted to say a quick hello. I am getting ready for my first shower. So exciting!! We did get some snow but I hope most people will be able to make it. Be back later.

Candice

CJTTC

About My Family : Candice and Jason have been TTC since March 2007. We have endured multiple failed IUIs and have two children from 2 IVF cycles. We have a daughter waiting for us in heaven and our son, Carson was born 4-7-10! We are so blessed to have this little boy in our lives!

Back to top Go down

Post by momtoogsncjs Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:09 pm

Becky C- I'm be PISSED at your MIL too. No way would I let my kids take a trip that wasn't preapproved by me. And the fact that your MIL told the child and not the mother would have caused a war here. I'm hoping your SIL told her NO and let MIL figure it all out and try to get a refund. If they get away with it once, they will never respect you as a parent or your wishes. Plus, if you all just went 2 years ago it's not like your niece hasn't been. And to be somewhat petty-- why can't she wait another year or so until Nick is old enough to go too? That's a trip that a parent wants to go on with their kids. We've done it 3 times now and I keep inviting my parents and IL's to come along, but it's still MY family trip!

Candice- Have a great time at your shower!!! Hope it's wonderful for you! Smile

Stacey- How goes the nursing today? It's not easy work at all. I did it for 6 months with each baby and it is hard work. We did have to supplement with formula too. I plan on bf'ing again this time and will use formula if needed as well. It is hard to do without your DH being fully on board too. I used to cry some days b/c it was so hard. I am glad I stuck it out but man, if DH wasn't there for me I would have freaked out. And he was my biggest supporter and also the biggest fan of doing whatever made it easier for me. Even if that was formula.
momtoogsncjs
momtoogsncjs

About My Family : Married to Nick for 8+ years and Mommy to 2 and 1 on the way!

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ71903 Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:04 pm

Just wanted to start out by saying sorry for the lack of peries.

I just got back from Vegas late last night and I'm absolutely exhausted. The trip was for my husband's work so it wasn't all that fun.

On a different note, AF came like I wanted her to, so we are going to proceed with IVF in March. I will go in on March 2 for the b/w and SHG, as well as a quick consult with my RE. This is the soonest that I could get in since we decided kind of last minute to do IVF in March. I'm just thankful that we can get it underway next month with such short notice to my RE's office. My husband will get his b/w done then, as well. I'm on BCPs right now and if everything goes as we want it to, my ER/ET should be around the end of March. Just thought I would let you guys know that.

I have to admit that I'm kinda scared. I've heard a couple of horror stories about severe OHSS. Obviously no one wants that to happen, but it still freaks me out.

Talk to you all later! Hope everyone is doing well!
CJ71903
CJ71903

Back to top Go down

Post by CJTTC Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:29 pm

Clare: Good luck with your IVF cycle. It is great that your RE is able to get all of your precycle testing done so quickly so that you can move on to IVF next month. I am hoping you will get your very first BFP with your first cycle like me. It will be worth it! I (for some reason) never worried about OHSS. I think I had a very mild case the first cycle. They retrieved 19 eggs and I was so bloated. My stomach was so tight and I looked about 6 months pg. It hurt to move and I was very nauseated esp around the time I got my BFP. They say that the HCG hormone makes OHSS worse so that is why is kind of continues to get worse before it gets better if you are pg. If not I think it goes away fairly quickly. Your doc will monitor you every other day before ER so try to stay relaxed (if poss). I will be thinking of you. Sorry your trip wasn't that great. I thought it might have been nice to get away!

AFM: I had a great shower. Got lots of cute things and most of it was from my registry!!! I definitely got things that I will need and I did get some cute clothes and blankets too! I can't wait until April now so that we can actually use all of this stuff! I told my DH this morning that I felt like I was forgeting something (to take to the shower). I finally told him that I felt like I was supposed to bring a gift! LOL!! I still can't believe we are doing this for our baby!!!

Candice

CJTTC

About My Family : Candice and Jason have been TTC since March 2007. We have endured multiple failed IUIs and have two children from 2 IVF cycles. We have a daughter waiting for us in heaven and our son, Carson was born 4-7-10! We are so blessed to have this little boy in our lives!

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:24 pm

Denise-Don't even get me started on the nose picking, lol. He also loves the garbage can, we have one that has a sensor that opens when you go to throw something in and buttons to open and close it...he has drained the battery, lol.

Jeannette-We did the family trip to Disney 2 years ago and I can honsetly say I will never go back with her unless its done my way. DH and I were just married and we barely got a minute to ourselves. She had the ENTIRE trip planned for us, breakfast, lunch and dinner everyday. We would try to sneak out and as soon as she would hear our door open she would pop out and ask us where we were going. DH had to beg her for a night to have dinner ourselves. I mean, she did pay for all 7 of us, but it was so not worth the free trip, lol. My SIL put her foot down, but is still ready to strangle her!

Candice-I am glad you got a bunch of stuff you needed and had a great time at your shower!!!

Clare-So glad you are moving along so quick with the IVF Smile I have 2 cousins and 1 close friend who have all had success with IVF and have beautiful babies, I know the same will happen for you!

AFM-DH and I are spending a quiet night celebrating a little early for Valentines. He gave me two new charms for my pandora and is out now picking up sushi from my favorite place which is about 20 miles away, lol. Hope everyone has a great Valentines and weekend!

TTYL!
BeckC1210
BeckC1210

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next