Trying to Conceive a Miracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TTC a Miracle 2009

+14
mfowler08
sstjohn77
Brennan&Leosmama
CJTTC
mommaking0105
denise73
Bensmom
NicksMom1210
momtoogsncjs
Tommygirl2002
CJ71903
ajvinsh
Adrienne1010
Admin
18 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 34 Empty Re: TTC a Miracle 2009

Post by denise73 Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:02 pm

Candice ~ that is HORRIBLE. I hope everything turns out ok in the end.

Maureen ~ glad you're back! And I'm sorry you lost your ring Crying or Very sad I would be devastated if I lost mine, too.

Natasha ~ yay for only 9 days of work left.

Stacey ~ It sounds like you did pretty well at work today!

Ugh - hi to EOE. I know I'm missing people. My belly is all messed up today. I almost had to cancel my dr appt. because I've been going to the bathroom all day (TMI - sorry). I thought I was feeling better and I ate a little of Alexa's dinner and had to go again. I'm the only one who waits until it starts to get warm to get a virus.

I had my annual exam today. My OB/GYN said my bp was high - 140/90. An intern took it. First of all, I just had it done last week - 104/58. So now I have to go see him in 3 months so he can recheck it. I mean, yay for a proactive doc but seriously, shouldn't you have just rechecked it after a few minutes. Then this same intern couldn't visualize my cervix and it took him forever to do my pap. But he did (the doc) hook me up with a free bottle of Rx Prenatals. I am afraid to start taking them again - they give me the OTHER kind of poo issues. I can't win. I think I'm going to take one fiber capsule with them.

Well, Alexa has dumped her plate, which means she's done. BBL.
denise73
denise73

Job : SAHM

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:56 pm

Candice-I am so sorry for your familys loss...my thoughts and prayers are with you.
BeckC1210
BeckC1210

About My Family : Mom to Nick born 12/10/2008, wife to Chris

Job : X-Ray Tech

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ71903 Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:25 pm

Maureen - Glad that your move to WV is going well so far! Sounds like you've been busy! That stinks that you lost your engagement ring. Hope you get all of that settled soon.

Candice - I'm so sorry to hear about the death in your family. That's terrible. You are getting so close to having your baby - I can't believe it! I'll bet that you're ready! As for how I'm feeling, I'm good. I'm still bloated (not quite as bad, I don't think) and my ovaries are still somewhat sore at times. It's all very tolerable though and not too bad.

Denise - Ha! Alex's such a goof! I laughed when I read that she dumped her plate on the floor. Smile

AFM - We found out today that we have four frozen quality blastocysts!! We're pretty happy to have some.
CJ71903
CJ71903

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:32 pm

Clare ~ that is awesome!!
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:51 pm

think we are getting ready to turn in, we are both whooped from this weekend...

Candice, I'm sorry to here about your family, it is tragic...I cannot remember which of my friends it was one time said one passes to make room for a new life to enter...its rather a morbid way to look at it if you ask me b/c it is not fair...i'll be praying for all of you

Poor Denise I feel so bad for you...i need to get mine done, I really should do it before we offically move so I can see my own ob/gyn

We just got a call from rob's mom...his aunt is not doing good at all...last year she was diagnosed with cancer in her lungs and brain (may have told all of that)...she went through all the treatments and they thought it was gone, now she cannot move her right side and they found another tumor in her brain that is pushing on whatever controls that side...
they did another scan and within the last week/two it has spread to her liver, kidneys, lungs...its only a matter of a month or two...that is what happened to my grandmother with her breast cancer...got it taken care of and then it came back and spread, they had given her 6 months and she did not last one...please keep rob's aunt in your prayers, rob's family is the only family she has, her brothers and sisters have neglected and disowned her Sad
ajvinsh
ajvinsh

About My Family : love

Back to top Go down

Post by mommaking0105 Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:18 pm

Maureen - Glad you made it safely...GL on your interview.

Clare - yeah...hope to hear good things soon...

Candice - sorry to hear about the lost in your family. I'll be praying for your family...

Aara - sorry to hear about DH's aunt.

AFM - nothing new...now i just want Malika to hurry up and come...This weekend will be great for her to just show up....
mommaking0105
mommaking0105

About My Family : I'm a teacher, wife, and mother to a wonderful daughter

Job : Teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by waiting4baby Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:27 pm

Candice - I'm so sorry about the tragedy in your family. I can imagine how torn you must feel. Don't let yourself feel guilty about being happy that your baby is coming any second now!

Tasha - Most first babies are on time or late, not early! I know you are so uncomfortable but I just don't want you to get your hopes up that Malika (I love that name, by the way) will come early and then be disappointed. That is what happened with lots of people I know.

Clare - Glad you are feeling good. Lots of people don't have any make it to freeze so yay for 4! That is awesome. =)

Denise - Sorry you are feeling yucky.

So Gwen is sick. It is her first illness and it breaks my heart to hear her up coughing all night. And I have to keep suctioning her nose and she hates it. Poor babe. Her mouth and nose area are so dry from it all. I hope she feels better soon.
waiting4baby
waiting4baby

Back to top Go down

Post by mommaking0105 Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:51 am

waiting4baby - I'm just wishful thinking about her coming earlier. I really think she will stay until close to her due date. But the way my stomach keeps dropping I don't know.

Question: I have been feeling Malika move but, not as much as before is that okay or do I need to check with my dr. about that. I've done a counting and it' like 10 kicks in an hour, but it's not as many times throughout the day as it was before. I was thinking that it is because she is running out of room so she just stays in one position for most of the day.

AFM - I can't believe today is my bday i'm just turning 30 and very excited. DH has some surprise for me I hope flowers or something. I really don't want too much since I'll have my bday present as soon as I see Malika for the first time.
mommaking0105
mommaking0105

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:14 am

Candice- sorry you are not dialted yet. Hope your LO is here soon. SO sorry about DH cousin. That is so sad. YOur family will be in my prayers.

Aara- sorry the house needs more work than you thought.

Becky- your poor niece. That stinks her parents do not care for her more.

Maureen- we cant refi but I did find out that we have payment options so that helps us out. Glad your trip went safely.

Clare- that is great!

Holly- sorry Gwen is sick Sad Hope she feels betters soon.

Tasha- Happy Birthday!

Hope everyone had a nice Easter. Leo was sick so DH and I went to seperate masses so one was home with the boys. Brennan got sick sunday night so Istayed home with them yesterday. Kinda nice I only have a 2 day work week now but worried I will be sick this weekend when I am in the keys.
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Job : I am an office manager for a property managment office.

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:37 am

Natasha ~ they tend to slow down at the end. Once they start dropping and the fact that they're bigger and don't have as much room in there causes it. But if you think that she's not moving enough, try drinking a big glass of orange juice and lay on your left side. That should be enough to get her going again. Happy Birthday!!

Holly ~ aww, poor Gwen. Are you using the saline drops in her nose? Those things are a life saver for Alexa. That and a vaporizer.

Becky ~ sorry Leo was sick. I hope he's better.

Aara ~ I'm sorry about Rob's aunt. Prayers to your family, too.

Hi to EOE. I'm feeling better today. I think it was a 24 hour thing. Chris had it the other day and was better the next day, too. I just hope Alexa doesn't get it. My butt hurt so I can't imagine what it would do to hers!

She is still asleep. She woke up at 7:30 and I heard her screaming (not crying but playing). Well, she got really quiet and I go in and she's sleeping in a sitting position. I'd get the camera but I'm afraid to wake her up!

I hope everyone has a great day.
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by KieyasMommy Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:28 am

Kate - Yes, I am waking up @ the same time to temp. If no BFP this month I will probably start keeping track of CM, CP, & OPKs so I will know for sure when I ovulate.

Candice - Sounds like LO could arrive any day now. You will have to check in daily so we will know if you have had the baby yet. Do you have a laptop you are taking to the hospital or are you contacting someone on here to let us know when the time comes? Sorry to hear about your loss. Your family will be in my prayers.

Aara - Sorry to hear you found many more problems with the house. Hope the warranty helps. Sorry to hear about Rob's aunt. Your family will be in my prayers.

Stacey - Wasn't thinking about the rain when I suggested the yard sale. Whoops!

Maureen - Glad you made it to WV ok. Sorry to hear you lost your ring. I definitely know how you feel. I took my rings off at the end of my pregnancy with Kieya & put them up where I would know where they were at. Well, DH moved them & couldn't remember where he put them. I was so upset. He kept saying that he would buy me more expensive nicer rings & I told him I didn't want him to. I just wanted my rings back. Well, a couple months later they showed up. Good luck at the interview today.

Clare - Yay for having 4 to freeze. That is awesome.

Tasha - Happy Birthday!

Becky - Sorry to hear the boys are sick. Hope they get better soon & you don't catch it.

Well, I think I've decided that I'm going to test on the 10th. Hope I will get a BFP then but it may be too early. Good thing I have tests from dollar tree so if I waste some I wont be wasting a lot of money.

Kieya had a great time on Easter. She did a little Easter egg hunt in our back yard. We also had bought a flower pot that we had her finger paint & fill with potting soil. She will be growing her own Strawberry plant in it. Only thing now is that DH has to clear coat it to make sure the paint does not come off if it rains with it being finger paint.

TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 34 Easter338 TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 34 Easter163 TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 34 Easter380-1 TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 34 Easter398-1 TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 34 Easter418-1 TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 34 Easter318

Well, guess I better get to work. TTYAL.
KieyasMommy
KieyasMommy

Job : Board Eligible Orthotist/Resident Prosthetist

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:32 am

Alicia- great pictures! Looks like she had fun!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Back to top Go down

Post by sstjohn77 Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:17 pm

Aara - I would be so mad at the landlord. What a jerk! At least you will never have to deal with that again. So sorry about DH's Aunt!

Candice - OMG, I am so sorry for DH's cousin's family!! I will certainly keep them in my prayers!! On the other hand - Only 4 days left, WOW!!!

Denise - That is weird that they id not just recheck then. When are you going to officially start TTC again?

Clare - That is great news!! This part is for your belly, <Grow eggies grow, Attach eggies attach!!!!!>

Tasha - I remember being exactly where you are now and I think the final stretch seemed like it took forever. I pray it will go by quickly for you so you will have Malika in your arms before you know it. I would agree that she is not moving so much because she is running out of room but I would also call my Dr. and ask just to make sure and let them know what is going on. They will be able to put your mind at ease about it. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Holly - Praying Gwen feels better very quickly.

Becky - Oh no!! Praying you will not get sick!

Denise - How do you do the saline drops and are they special drops or the same ones you use for your eyes? I ask because Brody is so congested. I use the thing they give at the hospital to suck out the boggies but when I am burping him I can hear them in his nose so I know I am not getting everything. OMG, too funny about Alexa!!! I would have loved to have seen that.

Alicia - What a cutie!! I love the idea about her planting a strawberry plant. That will be so much fun to watch grow.

Brody had a good first day in daycare yesterday although he had horrible gas when I brought him home. I swear he struggles with gas so much. It has been an ongoing thing since he was born. I typically use gripe water but that has not been working as well lately so I am trying Mylicon drops now. I hope that will work much better. Brody has his two month Dr. apt this Thursday morning and he is getting his first round of vaccinations. I am not looking forward to that. :}
sstjohn77
sstjohn77

Job : Software Analyst

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:07 pm

Stacey ~ I use the Little Noses Saline drops: http://www.target.com/s/188-8157543-8411353?_encoding=UTF8&CPNG=Baby&LID=95736963&search-alias=tgt-index&keywords=little_noses_product&ref=tgt_adv_XSYH0553&searchNodeID=1038576|1287991011&AFID=yahoocom&searchPage=1&LNM=little_noses_product (this is the whole line that Target sells. I see they sell a decongestant drop now but I think they're for kids over 2). It comes in a spray bottle like Afrin, etc. Just spray 2 or 3 sprays up there in his nose. He may not like it but it will keep his little boogies soft so you can suction them out easier. I think they are the people that make Gripe Water.
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by momtoogsncjs Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:45 pm

Candice- I am so sorry to hear of your loss Sad That is just heartbreaking news. Send your DH my thoughts and prayers as well.

Becky S- Sorry the boys were sick.

Tasha- You must be getting so excited for Malika's upcoming appearance!

Clare- So happy that you got 4 great embryos to freeze! That is wonderful news.

Maureen- Glad you made it to WV safely. Sorry about your ring Sad

Aara- Hope things with the new house are going well.

I know I'm missing tons but Colin is jumping on me and I have a headache.
momtoogsncjs
momtoogsncjs

About My Family : Married to Nick for 8+ years and Mommy to 2 and 1 on the way!

Job : RN

Back to top Go down

Post by waiting4baby Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:04 pm

Denise - That is so funny about Alexa sitting up sleeping. We do have the saline drops. We also have the vaporizer.

FYI, if anyone else doesn't realize it, if you have the vaporizer running all night...things get moist! I sat down in the glider and the cushion was soaked this morning! And all the clothes clean and folded in a basket in her room are now wet. I didn't even think about that. Gwen has an ear infection and is on antibiotic. She is so congested they couldn't even find her heartbeat at the doctor today. I was like, I'm pretty sure her heart is beating! Well, I hope she feels better soon.

Natasha - Happy Birthday!
waiting4baby
waiting4baby

Back to top Go down

Post by KieyasMommy Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:52 pm

Just went to the bathroom & had a little pink on the tp. Now I'm wondering if it is implantation bleeding. It wasn't much at all. I really hope that it is & that it's not a sign that AF is coming.
KieyasMommy
KieyasMommy

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:18 pm

Holly ~ LOL about the wetness. I check on Alexa when I go to bed and always look out her window. Well, they were so steamed up I couldn't see out of them.

Alicia ~ I hope you are having IB.

Jeannette ~ I hope Baby Smith is treating you well.
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by mfowler08 Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:39 pm

Tahsa--Happy Bday! I hope it was fabulous & your DH had a wonderful surprise for you!

Candice--I am so so sorry about that loss in your family. My prayers are with your cousin & her kids.

Holly--Sorry Gwen is feeling ill. I can only imagine how hard that must be to want to make her all better but having to wait on the cold to ride itself out.

Denise--I saw my OB/GYN the day the movers came to pack all my stuff up. My BP was the same as yours...the highest it's ever been. I explained what I had going on at home so she just told me to check it a couple of random times a month to make sure it didn't stay elevated (especially since I started back on BCP).

Aara--I cannot believe your landlord was that rude. I can understand him being anxious to rent the place out...but you still have rights until you actually leave that place. I saw the pics on FB...the place has a lot of charm!

Becky--sorry the boys have been sick. I hope you stay nice & healthy for your Keys trip this weekend!

Alicia--I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you! I hope you BFP comes soon!

Stacey--Poor Brody with all that gas! I forgot to ask...that little boy at your shower who guessed his name right, did he get his prize? I thought that was so cute that he got it right. hehe

AFM: My interview this morning went well. Now I am just waiting for the nurse recruiter to call me back and let me know if they will make me an offer. I interviewed with one manager for 2 positions (she managed 2 different units). The unit I really want to work on only had a night shift position. The other unit sounds interesting as well, but I would have a bigger learning curve...but it is a day shift position. I talked it over with DH, and if they give me a choice, I will go with the day shift job. I have a good feeling for the interview, but I will just have to wait and see.

Tomorrow we are going to go check out a townhouse that is just down the street from my in-laws. I think it would be nice to be so close to them (especially since there house is right on the river! But we are also going to see if we can look at a couple of other places as well.

The weather is crazy hot today....88 degrees! What happened to spring out here? I was hoping that I would be able to get aclimated before the hot weather. I only packed 1 pair of shorts with me thinking that I would be able to move into our own place before the really hot weather kicked in. Silly me! LOL
mfowler08
mfowler08

About My Family : Happily married to Vincent

Job : RN

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:21 pm

Maureen ~ yay for your interview. Welcome to the east coast weather systems: we go from winter to summer in the blink of an eye. It's supposed to be warm here tomorrow, rain Thursday, and then be a more seasonable 65 on Friday.
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by KieyasMommy Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:47 pm

Maureen - Glad your interview went well. I hope you get the day position that you want.
KieyasMommy
KieyasMommy

Back to top Go down

Post by mommaking0105 Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:49 am

Maureen -Yeah about the interview. I hope they call you soon. GL on looking for a townhouse.

AFM - thanks for all the bday wishes. I had a wonderful time with DH. I'm just enjoying spending time with him now...since Malika will be here anyday now. I think I've been having braxton hicks alot more now. I know I had about 5-6 yesterday. So I'm kinda hoping that when I go to the dr. tomorrow that he says that I'm like 2-3 cm dilated and can go any day. I'm so ready to see her. But I can tell she is ready to come out too. I just feel pressure near the pelvic area and at the top like she is just pushing her feet up into my chest. Well another day at work for me...7 more days that I have get up early and teach.....
mommaking0105
mommaking0105

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:53 am

Clare-That’s awesome that you have 4!

Aara-Your family is in my thoughts and prayers!

Holly-Its so hard to see them sick, it just breaks your heart. I have never had that happen with a humidifier. We usually use a cool mist because Nick always gets a croup cough when he is sick and they say cool mist works better.

Tasha-Your kick count sounds good, but if you feel like shes moving less it doesn’t hurt to tell the dr. When is your next visit? I hope you had a great birthday!

Becky-I hope you don’t get sick and I hope the boys are feeling better!

Alicia-Great pics!

Stacey-Its so hard to see them get their shots, but it does get easier. Nick had a lot of problems with gas when he was little. We used the gripe water and mylicon drops. That was one of the reasons we ended up having to change his formula so many times, he couldn’t handle the iron.

Jeannette-I hope you are resting and feeling ok!

Maureen-Glad your interview went well and I hope you get the job that you want!

AFM-So happy to be off today, its going to be beautiful and 85! But of course with lovely New England weather its going back to the low 60s tomorrow…but then again, anything is better than snow!

Nick and I are meeting a friend of mine and her son who is 11months for lunch. Then we are going to her house to let them play for a bit. Hopefully Nick behaves, he has had a lot of problems with sharing lately, lol.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Becky C.
BeckC1210
BeckC1210

About My Family : Mom to Nick born 12/10/2008, wife to Chris

Job : X-Ray Tech

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:58 am

Holly- that stinks everything was wet, but kinda funny too!

Maureen- I am glad the interview went well and I hope you get the day shift!

You guys have hotter weather than we do! I am excited today is my friday!!! So looking forwardto this weekend. Maybe I will even get a little tan!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:47 am

Soooo....................

AF is due on Friday but last month, lets just say that I (which is weird b/c if given the chance between bd-ing and sleep, I choose sleep) got a little frisky with Chris and didn't realize what day of the month it was. This is the result of THAT escapade:

TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 34 100_2630

If we're Facebook friends, could you please keep this quiet until I say so? I haven't even told Chris yet. I wanted to make sure that it's going to stick and I don't end up with another chemical pregnancy. I am totally floored, though. It took us 17 months to get pregnant with Alexa. I'm guessing the surgery really WAS a success!
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next