Trying to Conceive a Miracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TTC a Miracle 2009

+14
mfowler08
sstjohn77
Brennan&Leosmama
CJTTC
mommaking0105
denise73
Bensmom
NicksMom1210
momtoogsncjs
Tommygirl2002
CJ71903
ajvinsh
Adrienne1010
Admin
18 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 18 Empty Re: TTC a Miracle 2009

Post by waiting4baby Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:39 am

Hi ladies. Thanks for the support. I'm feeling better about the stupid FB comment situation.

Gwen had her 6 month appointment (even though she is almost 6.5 months) She was 14 lbs 2 oz and 26.75 inches long. She seems to be doing well. She definitely does NOT sit up on her own, though. She can, and there are times that that she can go for a long time, but other times she just throws herself back. She wants to stand ALL the time, so she is always straightening her legs. She stands really well just holding my hands for balance. Not sure if that is normal or a good thing at this point!

I am so ready for spring!
waiting4baby
waiting4baby

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:32 am

Holly ~ yay for a great Gwen appointment!! Alexa used to do that, too, sit up and then throw herself back. Babies are funny. Once they're sitting, they don't want to be laying down. Then they start with the crawling and they get frustrated b/c they want to sit up after crawling but can't quite do it yet, then they want to walk! They're too advanced for their own goods!! Sounds like you may have an early walker on your hands. And I'm glad you're feeling better, too!
denise73
denise73

Job : SAHM

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:46 am

Candice- sounds like a nice shower! That is so nice that they had one for you!

Kate- good luck with going off the prevacid

Holly-yay for a good check up!!

Becky- that is a little weird since tehy have kids. My sister is having adult only except her nephews (my guys and my brothers son) and the flower girl.

Nothin new here. I was lucky and practice was cancelled last night b/c of weather. It might be cancelled again tomorrw. Leo's new thing is whispering! I whisper to him and he does it back!!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Job : I am an office manager for a property managment office.

Back to top Go down

Post by momtoogsncjs Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:36 am

Becky C- I must say, I find the adult only reception very odd seeing as how they already have 2 kids!!! They aren't going to include their children in the wedding party and such? I absolutely understand no kids other than your own and your nieces/nephews. I did that at mine. I had my brother (he was 7), and 5 cousins who were in the wedding but did not invite other kids. Plus, we hired a nanny to come and sit at the kids table and assist the children with dinner and whatnot so the parents could relax. Maybe your MIL could babysit for you guys?
momtoogsncjs
momtoogsncjs

About My Family : Married to Nick for 8+ years and Mommy to 2 and 1 on the way!

Job : RN

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:48 pm

Hi-

Becky- That is exciting that you will be TTC again! When are you planning to start? But, sorry to hear about the adult only reception. I about 80% of my clients do this.

Holly- sounds like Gwen is really growing.

Denise- I saw your message on FB. I live in Finger lakes region in Western NY.

AFM: It is my day off so I am relaxing while the kids are sleeping Smile DH should be home by 3pm hopefully before all the heavy snow hits. We are supposed to get 15-20 inches. Ugh...which mean more for us cause we on a mountain. gotta love winter.

Well I am going to make home made bread for dinner tonight I am fixing a southern dinner.
Admin
Admin
Admin

About My Family : I am a fun loving Mother and Wife! Living on 10 acres in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of NY. TTC for baby #3. I have two wonderful boys Ezra 4 yrs. and Omri 20 mths. Been married to Matt for 2 years and together 6 yrs.

Job : Graphic Designer

https://ttcamiracle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CJTTC Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:59 pm

Becky: How cute the Leo is whispering to you. I can only imagine how wonderful it is when they learn new things.

Holly: Glad Gwenn's appt went well and that she is doing so well.

Heather C: Yuck for all that snow. Our state would completely shut down if we had that much at one time. LOL!

AFM: Just got back from my 34 week appt. Everything is going well. I did have a lot of dizziness and nausea while sitting this past weekend (during that conference). The doc explained that it is from blood pooling in my legs from this "big" boy sitting on all of my major vessels. Also I had more cramping and contractions which he said is normal for this point in my pg. BP was great and baby measures right at 34 weeks so we are right on track. I am so excited and can't wait to meet this little man. My DH is definitely excited and of course talks to my belly every night. I don't think we are going to have a clue how to handle a newborn but we are so prepared with the nursery, gear and classes that we should hopefully be okay. LOL! Oh and we hired a lady to clean our house!!! I am so thrilled. She is an middle-aged lady who works with my DH and we totally trust her. Another thing off the to-do list!

Candice

CJTTC

About My Family : Candice and Jason have been TTC since March 2007. We have endured multiple failed IUIs and have two children from 2 IVF cycles. We have a daughter waiting for us in heaven and our son, Carson was born 4-7-10! We are so blessed to have this little boy in our lives!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:23 pm

Candice- That is exciting. My DH used to talk to Ezra in my belly and when he was born and on the warmer getting checked out DH went "hey buddy" to Ezra and he turned his head at DH as I know your voice! It was the cuties thing ever and brought DH to tears.

I have to admit Ezra is now a daddy's boy and Omri a mommy's boy. Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

About My Family : I am a fun loving Mother and Wife! Living on 10 acres in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of NY. TTC for baby #3. I have two wonderful boys Ezra 4 yrs. and Omri 20 mths. Been married to Matt for 2 years and together 6 yrs.

Back to top Go down

Post by sstjohn77 Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:40 pm

Aara - I hope the whole heat thing is worked out now. YAY on moving the closing date up!! I never know where to start with the paclking either. I have a love/hate relationship with moving.

Adrienne - I buy Coach purses occassionally. Well at least before having Brody I did , not sure if I can afford that anymore. The most I have spent on a purse was over $200.00

Gigi - I love that post about contractions!!! YEAH for 37 weeks. I would certainly think that milk arriving would be a sign. Sounds like you are close.

Kate - Thanks for the advice. That makes sense. Yeah for date night with hubby! Hope ben comes of Prevacid easily. I can not believe it is time to start solids for him. I feel like you just had him. :}

Denise - Great job on getting a 98.

Heather C. - That is great news about DH's job!! Now I am craving homemade bread and souther cooking. LOL

Candice - 33 Weeks, wow I can not believe you are so close now. I felt the same way abot our travel system. We had it early to so I could ply with it and get an extra base for our car's. I wish we could hire a maid. That would rock!

Becky C. - That is wierd about your brother's wedding. When DH and I got married we had an adult only reception but we allowed the immediate family (both of DH's Sister's) to have thier children at the wedding/reception, we had all the children assist with the butterfly release during the cermony.

Holly - YAY Gwen!! I am ready for spring to!!

Becky - Leo whispers back to you. OMG that is so cute!!

AFM: DH and I have been arguing a bit latley. He thinks I have it easy sitting home all day with a newborn and I think he has it easy going to work since that is his normal routine. Not to mention that he has really been ticking me off since he has been going to bed at like 7:30pm and on weekends sleeps until like 9 or 10am. That leaves me to tend to Brody since his last feeding before I go to bed is around 9 or 10pm and he is up for the morning by 7am usually. Brody gets up twice a night and I take one and DH takes one but I do not think DH realizes taking care of a newborn is a lot of work. He thinks that Brody sleeps all day long and I just sit home and relax. He does not realize that Brody wants to play in the morning, he eats every few hours, needs diaper changes and gets fussy because he has gas and I spend the day dealing with all of that and chasing our two dogs around the house. I swear yesterday Brody had me running around crazy and it was 1pm before I realized I had not had anything to eat at all. UGH. I just wish I could get DH to understand that staying home with Brody all day is not a walk in the park. LOL
sstjohn77
sstjohn77

Job : Software Analyst

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:09 pm

Stacey ~ most of my friends (and ME) dealt with this with our DHs. They just don't get it. The cure? We left our hubby's home for about 4 or 5 hours by themselves with the baby. Just that little bit of time showed them that babies DON'T sleep the whole time and can be demanding. The key is that you need to make sure you leave just before Brody is getting ready to get up to eat. Because if you go after he eats and he goes to sleep, Baby Boy will ruin the experiment - lol.

Hi to EOE. Just sitting here today in this crazy wind. My stomach is upset and I'm just relaxing today. BBL to check in.
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:56 pm

Stacey - I can't remember having that DH issue with Nathaniel's dad b/c it was so long ago...but I am afraid I never had that problem with Robert...he took two weeks off from work when Alex was born and helped take care of him from the start...we have always worked together with the lil ones...when Lynn was born he was home all of the time out of work so he knew how between all three the day would go...
but I agree with Denise...the trick is to leave DH home with the baby for a good 5 to 6 hours...right before he is ready to wake up from a nap and eat...that way he gets the idea and like Denise said doesn't go to sleep the whole time and ruin it...

We still do not have any heat, can't remember if i came on last night when we found out or not but we will not have heat until Saturday, b/c they cannot get the part until Saturday...I guess George was willing to take the chance on a day...but almost a week was a different story...

Rob is on his way home, had to stop at walmart for some groceries and on the way home from the doctor I saw a lost dog poster that I could not stop and get the number, but the sign and picture was huge...I would swear it is one of the dogs I looked at on petfinder, so he is going to go that way and get a picture of it and the number...if he needs to come straight home then I will run out after he is home...I have to know if it is the same dog and if it is I have got to call the people, i know how I would feel and if they have a sign that big up then they really miss their dog...
ajvinsh
ajvinsh

About My Family : love

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:34 pm

Holly-Glad Gwen made out good at her appointment! Nick was big on standing early, he was pulling himself up on things and standing at 6-7months! Looks like she’s gonna walk early!

Becky-I think its weird too. I just assume that their kids are going to be there, haven’t asked them yet.

Jeannette-the only kids that I had at my wedding were the ones in the wedding. I am sure their boys are going to be included and assume they are going to be at the wedding, I just don’t get it. Because they are having it at a hotel I had planned on getting a room and once Nick was tired one of my friends was going to come and put him to bed in the hotel until we were done. I guess we will just have to have MIL watch him.

Heather-We are going to TTC sometime at the end of the summer. My mom is getting married in August and I am here MOH so I want to wait until after that!

Candice-I remember being at the point where I just wanted to see what he looked like, lol. I promise, you will know exactly what to do! I am jealous of your housekeeper, lol.

Stacey-After a few weeks of being home with Nick I freaked on my DH. I sat him down and told him that when he got home from work he needed to help and on the weekends he needed to help. Every night when he got home he would take the baby for a few hours. Plus one day on the weekends he got up and I got to sleep in as late as I wanted. Most of the time he did it both days because he likes to get up early anyway. Its time to set some rules!

AFM-Ugh, I know you guys are getting hit with a lot of snow, but jeez, I could have swam home from work! Its been raining non-stop for 2 days.

Other than that, nothing new. OMG, I am dying right now cause Nick was changing the channels on the cable box and stopped on the spanish channel and is now dancing like a maniac to the music they have on, lmao. Alright, off to make dinner!

Becky C.
BeckC1210
BeckC1210

About My Family : Mom to Nick born 12/10/2008, wife to Chris

Job : X-Ray Tech

Back to top Go down

Post by mfowler08 Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:23 pm

Hi ladies...just a breif post before I head to the gym. Do you remember my co-worker whose wife just underwent IVF? Well they found out early last week that they were having twins. Today I get an email that she miscarried both babies, but it was only a partial miscarriage so she had to go in for a D&C...then she developed DIC (a dangerous bleeding disorder) and had to go back to surgery to remove some large clots. My heart is breaking for my co-worker and his wife right now. Their first IVF was very successful and they have a beautiful 3 1/2 yr old girl...but they've had horrible problems w/IVF since then.
I don't know his wife at all personally, but I was thinking of getting a card or something for them. Do you think that would be weird since it's a male co-worker? Any thoughts?
mfowler08
mfowler08

About My Family : Happily married to Vincent

Back to top Go down

Post by momtoogsncjs Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:12 pm

Oh Maureen Sad That is so sad about your coworkers wife. Sad Breaks my heart. I would absolutely send a card. I'm sure they would appreciate it.
momtoogsncjs
momtoogsncjs

About My Family : Married to Nick for 8+ years and Mommy to 2 and 1 on the way!

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:14 pm

Maureen ~ aww, that is horrible. I don't think a card is inappropriate at all. I think it is a very nice gesture. Yay for the gym. I only did arms and abs today. I wasn't feeling great so I didn't push it with the cardio.

Becky C ~ ok, so I'm the weird one. I've been to tons of weddings where there were no kids other than the kids in the wedding. I was shocked at how many people invited kids when I moved, initially, to Maryland. When I got married the first time, we had a cut off at age 10. I didn't have any flower girls b/c there were too many little ones to pick from and I didn't want any hurt feelings, so we skipped the flower girl and ring bearer. Alexa has clicked on the spanish channel before, too. They happened to be playing "Dora" at the time. She could have cared less it was in spanish. She just likes the music.

Heather C ~ can I tell you how happy I am that we are getting missed by all of that snow??? I'm not ready for another storm. We have some serious tropical storm force winds going on out there, tho. I hope they don't wake up Alexa tonight.

Candice ~ you are just ripping through your to-do list - lol. How many more days of 24 hour shifts do you have left?

Gigi ~ ok, I think I'm an idiot. I can't find you on FB. So you need to find me - haha. I'm under Denise Barkey Gay.

Hi to EOE. I'm in my warm and cozy bed already. Chris is working, Alexa is asleep, and I'm on the heating pad for my lower back. I think I need a massage.

There is this girl who used to volunteer as an EMT where I worked when I worked as a medic. Well, she and her DH have been trying to have a baby and they've had a couple of miscarriages. They both have sons from previous marriages. Well they were finally pregnant and they had some test done. Well, they went to Children's Hospital in DC. Well, the baby has some rare form of fatal dwarfism. So they have to decide whether to continue to carry the baby or terminate. The baby has no chance of living outside of the womb and will more than likely die in utero. I feel awful for them. I can't imagine having to make that decision.

Well, I'm going to go check out some emails, read the paper, and probably go to bed. I'll TTYL.
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:24 pm

Denise-I only had the kids that were in my wedding at my wedding, although I had the same problem about not wanting to hurt anyones feelings and ended up with 5 flower girls and 4 ring bearers...yeah, it was a circus. Anyway, I am all for adult on receptions, I have my friends wedding in July and she told me I could bring Nick...yeah, already got a sitter, lol. I just think its different because its my brothers wedding and I just feel like Nick should be there. I mean, its his only nephew. When they started planning I thought since they were getting married at a hotel I would rent a room and have a babysitter for when Nick got tired. I don't know, I guess I will just have to let MIL watch him. That is awful about that girl you used to work with, I would have no clue what to do. I mean, how do you make a decision like that?

Maureen-Its so awful that they lost their babies, I remember you talking about them before. I would absolutely send a card.
BeckC1210
BeckC1210

About My Family : Mom to Nick born 12/10/2008, wife to Chris

Job : X-Ray Tech

Back to top Go down

Post by CJTTC Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:46 pm

Maureen: I would definitely send a card. I am so sorry to hear that that happened to them. We both know what it is like to lose a baby. My thoughts are with them.

Denise: I have 2 call shifts left!!! One this Sunday and then one on a Sat. I will go to 5 8-hour shifts after that. I am so sorry to hear about your friend's baby. I can't imagine what an impossible decision they have to make. No matter what their child won't survive. My thoughts are with them.

Becky C: I can't believe your baby is dancing to Latin music. How funny!!

AFM: Just wanted to ask you ladies (esp those of boys) what your "bring home" outfit was for them. I know it really doesn't matter but I want him to wear it for his hospital pics to. Any ideas? Thanks.

Candice

CJTTC

About My Family : Candice and Jason have been TTC since March 2007. We have endured multiple failed IUIs and have two children from 2 IVF cycles. We have a daughter waiting for us in heaven and our son, Carson was born 4-7-10! We are so blessed to have this little boy in our lives!

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:15 am

Maureen - that's awful, I would really send them a card Sad

Denise - sorry about your ex coworker...I don't know if I could make a descion like that one

Candice - both Nathaniel and Alex came home/took pictures in play/sleepers, but the nice ones, not just sleeping ones...I think Nathaniel's was blue with teddy bears and Alex's was blue with puppies that grandpa picked out for him...lol...since we had went to the hospital with all girl clothes...lol

okay...so it is a freezing 62 degrees in here right now...wind and snow is blowing, school is closed and when rob gets home from work he is going to have to go get more kerosene and if George tries to make him pay for it then he is going to tell him no b/c in the lease george is responsible for the heat and right now the heat is the kerosene, unless he wants to put us up in a hotel for the night...
ajvinsh
ajvinsh

About My Family : love

Back to top Go down

Post by sstjohn77 Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:12 am

Denise - I am so glad to hear I am not the only one. I was beginning to think it was just my DH. Leaving him with the baby is a great idea!!! He keeps saying he would be more then happy to sit home with Brody and I am tired of his sarcastic tone. LOL I may have to try this experiment this weekend. I hope your stomach feels better! This wind is crazy, hu? OMG, What a horrible decision to have to make. I think I would want to curl up in a ball and disappear rather then having to make that decision about my baby.

Aara - I swear my DH thinks he is acting like you describe your DH to act. If you ask him he thinks he is a superstar husband going above and beyond and can not figure out why I am so upset. LOL Glad you noticed that dog poster.

Becky C. - My DH used to get up at 6or 7am every day before we had Brody so I figured he would be great at getting up. Then we had Brody and he has been getting up at like 9 or 10. I am not sure why this changed for him but it needs to stop. I know what you mean about the rain. Our basement flooded yesterday, we are spending the morning trying to get the water out. UGH

Maureen - I am so sorry for your co-woker. I think a card would be a very nice gesture and would be appreciated by them.

Candice - The outfit I picked out was far to big for him, I had no clue he would be so small. With that in mind all we had in the "Newborn" size was footsie pj's and a couple long sleve onsie's. We used one of the long sleve onsie's for the hospital picture and then the footsie pj's for his going home outfit.

This weather is horrible. It rained all day yesterday and now our basement is flooded. To add insult to injury a major snow storm is moving in today and the news said "It will just be rain for everyone in MA except the people who live in the hills of Worcester County, they will get a lot of snow and wind on top of the ice they got yesterday" Umm yeah we live in the hills of Worcester County. GREAT!!!! Just what we needed a lot of snow on top of the ice. LOL Not to mention the wind. I swear it sounds like it is going to take our roof off. I guess I should look on the bright side. If it takes off our roof then water in the basement will freeze solid and we will have a huge ice skating rink. Maybe I can charge cover and make a little money. LOL
sstjohn77
sstjohn77

Job : Software Analyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:06 am

Candice- your little guy is gonna be here in no time!!! Yay for cleaning lady!! I would love one. For Brennan I wasnt sure what to bring him home in so he ended up in just a long sleeve shirt and a blanket-it was sept so HOT. Leo had a cute little onesie type outfit. I didnt get pics in the hospital so I didnt have anything too special for them.

Stacey- that is hard when they dont get it. I agree with Denise that you need to leave him hom alone for awhile to see how much work it is.

Maureen-so sad for your co worker.

Becky- I understand about him being the only nephew. My sister hasnt besided if she is gonna have Leo and my nephew in her wedding since they are still young but she will have them there regardless.

Aara- that is crazy that you will not have heat until tomorrow.

Thankfully Brennans practice is cancelled tonight!! He has pics tomorrow at 8 and game at 8:45. We are suppsoe to get heavy rain from 8-10. Its gonna be fun.
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Job : I am an office manager for a property managment office.

Back to top Go down

Post by KieyasMommy Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:28 am

Heather C. - Yay for DH getting to go back to the job he enjoys without having to be worried about being laid off in the future. Hope you don't get too much snow.

Candice - Have fun at your shower tomorrow. Hope you get most of the things you have left on your registry so you won't have much to buy. Glad your appointment went well. Yay for finding someone to help clean the house. I wish I could hire someone to do that.

Holly - Glad Gwen's appointment went well. She is getting so big.

Becky C. - Yay for planning to ttc at the end of the summer.

Maureen - Your co-worker & his wife are in my prayers. I would definitely send a card.

Denise - I will also be praying for your friend.

Stacey - Hope DH starts helping more. Hope you don't get much snow and that the water in the basement doesn't damage anything.

Aara - Hope the part comes in when it's suppose to so that they can get your heat working.

I can't wait until this afternoon. I have a 9 week old patient coming in for a brace. I absolutely love working with the little ones! Okay better get to work.
KieyasMommy
KieyasMommy

Job : Board Eligible Orthotist/Resident Prosthetist

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygirl2002 Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:14 pm

Alicia - Congrats on the TTC front. It's exciting! Well the wait itself sucks but it's still exciting too!

Denise - I found you and sent you a friend request. Ya know your not the only one that has said they can't find me on there. Weird. I should look into my settings and see if something needs changed.

Stacey- Me and DH struggled with that same issue. He would make me feel like I wasn't contributing to the family and that what I did didn't matter as much as him going to work. After quite a few arguments the truth came out. He really felt like he was missing out on something by having to go to work and I was able to be with the baby all day. So I started to make a point of going out and letting him iwth the kids by himself. Well after like the 5th time he changed his tune. lol. Now things are different. I think it's a normal thing to have that happen right after the baby comes. It's an adjustment in so many ways.

Aara - So sorry about the heat issue. I know that it's an inconvience to have to keep buying the kerosene as well. And Yes the landlord should be providing that to you. My kids had school today but they were really only like 1 of 3 schools in York that had school. I must admit I am not happy about it. I think it's too cold to allow those kids to be out in this weather.

Heather C- Yay for the new job for DH. It's a great thing for your family.

Maureen - A card is so nice of you. I really feel for that couple it's so devasting and sad.

Becky - Nick sounds like he is having a good time!

Ok, I had my apppointments for this week already. Everything is looking good. My OB and I discussed induction options. He said at this point they see no reason to have to induce me. My headaches are being managed and my BP seems to be down. THe protein in my urine is not High enough to cause a problem. He said he would like me to consult with the perinatologist about the possibility of having an amnio to see if the lungs are mature in order to induce before 39 weeks. With that being said me and DH discussed it and I really don't think it's worth the risk to me or the baby to have the Amnio at all. I wouldn't have the amnio until at least Wednsday of next week and then I will be 38 weeks. One more week and then I can be induce without the amnio for any reason ya know. Just makes sense to us not to really push the envelope. She will be here soon enough on her own. I really don't want her to be born on Olivia's birthday. I hope that doesn't make me sound selfish. But I want Olivia's day to be her's. But if it happens that way than so be it. It's not the end of the world. I am still having contraction at night time. I wasn't checked this week so I don't know if I am progressing with all of these contraction but if I had to guess I would say yes. It just feels like it. Olivia is sick again with another Viral infections. So sleeping is luxury around here. She is so congested and the snot just keeps coming. Ugh I hope she starts to feel better soon. Ok well I think I have said enough for the time being. I hope all is well with everyone else. TTYL!
Tommygirl2002
Tommygirl2002

Job : Stay at home mom!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:45 pm

Alicia- I got to thinking about your you LO is always so sick did you have here test for immune deficiency or silica’s disease?? My MIL was just found out that she had Silica's disease for having it for a couple of years cause it goes un-know with out being tested for it. Just a thought don't want to but in. Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:09 pm

Becky C-He seems to be doing ok off of it…he used to cry right after eating now he’s ok. Your MIL should be available to watch Nick…hee hee hee. When are you going to actively start trying again?

Holly-Every time I see your avatar I just want to squeeze Gwen! She is so cute and all that hair! Ben loves to stand too just likes to see everything I think. Right now he’s bouncing away in his jumpy toy.

Heather-good luck with all the snow you’re supposed to get

Candice-You and your husband will do great! I definitely felt like I had no clue but we survived! And so did Ben! That is Awesome you got someone to clean your house! We didn’t know Ben was a boy so we had striped pants with a duck on the bum, and a onsie with a duck on it. We weren’t able to have hospital pics done.

Stacey-I feel like I just had him too! I would rather wait until closer to 6 months with all his belly problems but he’s at the max for formula that he wants him to be at. I’m sorry your husband doesn’t get it. I think you should let DH take care of him tomorrow. You’ll be home for food of course but let him do everything else. Including house hold chores. Or pump and really leave the house so he can see what it’s like. Maybe you guys need to sit and talk when you are frustrated about something and tell him how hard it is for you to see him have a schedule and routine when you don’t know what the next second is going to bring. I like Denise’s idea! Go to the mall and walk around. Even if you don’t buy anything you can walk and relax without a kiddo or anyone to talk to! And shut your phone off because it’s not like you can call him and ask him what to do! What we did was when Matt got home from work he takes him and I get a break (we still do that) and then on the weekend I usually get to do stuff on Saturday’s that I want to do. Then Sunday’s we usually do stuff together as a family like church and visiting people.

Maureen-I’m so sorry about your co workers wife. That must be so hard for them=(

Denise-OMG that is so horrible to decide what to do. Wow

Gigi-I’m glad that things are looking good for you!

Question-When did you all start your LO’s on cereal and then veggies? Ben is at the max that the Ped wants him at for formula in a day so he said to start doing those. I wanted to wait until closer to 6months because of his digestive problems in the beginning. Thanks ladies!!
Bensmom
Bensmom

About My Family : First time mom to Ben born 10/22/09

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne1010 Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:13 pm

Kate- Jalen was 4 months when we started on cereal & bananas. Very Happy
Adrienne1010
Adrienne1010

About My Family : Me, DH and DS...born 11/08

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:29 pm

Kate ~ Alexa was 3.5 months. I cheated and gave in 2 weeks early b/c the girl was starving. We did cereal and applesauce and all veggies. I did veggies from 4 to 6 months to make sure she really took to them b/c most babies will like fruit b/c it's sweet.
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next