Trying to Conceive a Miracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TTC a Miracle 2009

+14
mfowler08
sstjohn77
Brennan&Leosmama
CJTTC
mommaking0105
denise73
Bensmom
NicksMom1210
momtoogsncjs
Tommygirl2002
CJ71903
ajvinsh
Adrienne1010
Admin
18 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 29 Empty Re: TTC a Miracle 2009

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:03 am

ok I see where to do siggys but not avatar??? Am i blind???

Good Luck Gigi!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Job : I am an office manager for a property managment office.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:29 pm

Hi-

Becky send me the picture or link to picture and I will upload it on the back end for you.
Admin
Admin
Admin

About My Family : I am a fun loving Mother and Wife! Living on 10 acres in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of NY. TTC for baby #3. I have two wonderful boys Ezra 4 yrs. and Omri 20 mths. Been married to Matt for 2 years and together 6 yrs.

Job : Graphic Designer

https://ttcamiracle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sstjohn77 Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:50 pm

Gigi - I felt the same way about the baby sling recall. It is so heart breaking. It makes me wonder what things I could be using today that are going to be found unsafe tomorrow.

Denise - LOL... Well I hope you are able to finish soon. It was not long ago that I was taking classes online and I remember how I wanted it to be over so bad.

Becky c. - That research sounds interesting. Yeah for getting free movie tickets and a free gift from it.

Candice - You looking amazing, you are absolutley glowing. What a beautiful Nursery. Have a fun date weekend.

Becky - Wow, you have a very busy weekend. Sounds fun.

It was alomst 60 degres today and we are supposed to get snow tomorrow. This weather cracks me up. DH and I are going to buy a new gas grill with some of our tax refund money. The one we have is very old and on it's last leg. I think the one we want is at Home Depot so now I am searching for a coupon so we can save a little money. Okay I need to get back to the coupon hunt. Hope everyone is having a good day.
sstjohn77
sstjohn77

Job : Software Analyst

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:12 pm

Ok so I am having an "I'm a bad mommy" moment. We have a pellet stove in our breezeway that heats most of our main level and definitely saves us money. Nick never goes in there, we usually keep a gate up so he can't. Well I was cooking and DH was grilling and the door to the backyard is in the breezeway. Nick was running back and forth in there and he kept shutting the door on DH and laughing. I was literally standing 6 feet away from him in the kitchen and I heard him scream. He had touched the glass on the front of the stove. I grabbed him and looked at his fingers and 3 of them were a little red. He was ok and I gave him his plastic ice cube and he was sucking on it. I kept checking him and noticed they were starting to blister. He all of a sudden began screaming and crying. Three of his finger tips are burned, all three have white blisters on them. pale I called my cousin who is a nurse (and the one who watches him) and she told me to run them under cold water. (at this point I am just as hysterical as he is.) Not even five minutes later my aunt comes flying in the house, with my cousin right behind her, lol. We ended up getting a cream for burns from my aunts house and called the pharmacist (a former boyfriend of mine, lol) and his pedi to make sure it was ok to put on him since it is prescription. So I rocked him to sleep a little while ago and he has two bandaids on three of his fingers so he didn't wipe the cream off. We both cried for about an hour and a half straight. I feel awful!

Thanks for listening, I just feel so awful!

Hope everyone else is having a good night!
BeckC1210
BeckC1210

About My Family : Mom to Nick born 12/10/2008, wife to Chris

Job : X-Ray Tech

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygirl2002 Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:39 pm

Ohh Becky- I know this isn't going to help but your not a bad mommy at all. These things will happen and it doesn't matter how safe you try to be. I'm sooooo sooooo sorry though. I do understand how you feel. I will tell you this. A bad mommy would not have jumped into action as quick as you did and with you and your friends and family I am sure he will heal in no time. Remember the tylenol for the pain will help too. In my opinion your a great mom!

On another note about the pellet stove. My mom has one and last weekend Olivia ate a pellet lol. By the time I tried to pull it out it was mush, not much I could have done lol. So i let her finish lol. I'm a bad mommy too Becky!!!! Smile
Tommygirl2002
Tommygirl2002

Job : Stay at home mom!

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ71903 Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:11 pm

Becky - I've heard of many moms who have had those moments. You're not a bad mom, not at all. There are some things that you just can't completely control. (((Hugs)))

Stacey - Yay for a new gas grill! We just got one last fall and just used it last week for the first time! It's great - has a rotisserie on it, etc. The weather here was nice last week and for part of this week, but now it's gotten kinda cold. At least it's been sunny though!

Hi to EOE! Another appointment tomorrow so hopefully that goes well. I can't help but get a bit nervous before these things.
CJ71903
CJ71903

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:25 pm

Clare ~ good luck at your appointment.

Becky C ~ (((((HUGS))))) you know you are NOT a bad mommy. We could place our kids in a bubble and they'd find a way to hurt themselves. Like Gigi said, a bad mommy would have just let him suffer, which you didn't. I hope he's feeling better and I hope you don't beat yourself up too badly.

Stacey ~ yeah for a new grill. We grill out a lot during the summer. We love it.

Hi to EOE. Not much else going on. I got my hair cut and colored today. I have a massage and chiro appointment tomorrow!! I can't wait. Tonight we're just watching basketball. I don't really watch it other than when the tournament is on each year.

I hope you have a good night.
denise73
denise73

Job : SAHM

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:40 am

Becky- YOu are not a bad mommy. This stuff happens. I am sorry it had to happen to your little boy though. I hope he is feeling better today.

Denise-Wow new hair yesterday and a massage today! Sounds nice!!!

DH is home with the boys today. I wonder if he will get anything done. He mentioned that he needed a shirt washed for BRennans game tomorrow. I told him he better get to washing!!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:36 am

I am so sad. My sister has to put her dog to sleep today. I dont remember if I mentioned it yeaterday or not. He is a 13 yr old Doberman. A silly dog! Whenever she was out of town, which was a lot, I would watch him. Gonna miss him.
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ71903 Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:48 pm

Becky - I'm sorry to hear about your sister's dog. That's so sad. Sad I think I'm kind of emotional right now because I got tears in my eyes just thinking about it. I love my dogs so much - don't know what I would do without them.

Denise - Way to spoil yourself! Smile I love massages ( just got one yesterday, actually). What did you do with your hair? It's fun to get my hair colored and cut.

AFM - Just got home from my appointment and I will be triggering tonight at 8:30. My ER is set for Sunday morning. There are around 21 follicles that were measureable today (and some smaller ones), so we'll have to see how many eggs they retrieve on Sunday. I'm pretty tired right now and feeling a bit bloated, so I think I'm going to lay down for awhile. I'll probably be back later on.
CJ71903
CJ71903

Back to top Go down

Post by CJTTC Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:45 pm

Clare: Yeah!!! Good luck on Sunday. I can't wait to hear how everything goes!

AFM: OK I think I have made a "turn" in this pg. I am uncomfortable. My right groin is hurting/aching and I am continuing to contract but they are more uncomfortable then they were. Nothing regular so I am not in labor by no means just my body continuing to get ready. I had a massage today and my therapist said that she didn't think it would be long based on the way my pressure points feel. Whatever that means. I told her after that that I have had a lot more pelvic pressure and I don't think it will be too much longer either. I will let you know how things go. Maybe getting off of my feet tonight and tomorrow will help me feel better. Have a great weekend.

Candice

CJTTC

About My Family : Candice and Jason have been TTC since March 2007. We have endured multiple failed IUIs and have two children from 2 IVF cycles. We have a daughter waiting for us in heaven and our son, Carson was born 4-7-10! We are so blessed to have this little boy in our lives!

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:52 pm

Becky C - we have all had those "bad mommy moments" which are just moments that something happens that makes you think you are terrible but it was just something that happened. I agree a bad mommy wouldn't have even checked on him...hope he feels better

Becky S - sorry bout your sisters dog, i got tears, it is so hard when we lose a friend no matter human or animal...

I am jealous Denise...lol...i want one so bad

Well...I feel really blah today, my mouth still hurts if i talk to much and the kids are not exactly helping...rolling eyes...
Rob was off early yesterday but has to work late tonight...

My mom finally got an mri done on her shoulder and found that she tore her muscle, she did it shoveling all that snow last month. She has surgery set for Monday afternoon Sad I want to go see her on tuesday, but I don't think it is a great idea with the kids, she needs to rest and is going to have a hard enough time keeping her dog from jumping on her. i scheduled a bouquet of lilies to be delivered to the house on tuesday, kind of an apology for not being there...and hopefully their beauty will brighten her mood and dad will not drive her nuts...
ajvinsh
ajvinsh

About My Family : love

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:10 pm

Hello all~

thanks so much for confirming that I am not a bad mommy, lol. I felt a lot better this morning when I got him up and took off his bandaids. The three blisters are thick ones, so hopefully they will heal from the inside out and not pop. The 2nd and 4th fingers aren't too bad, the middle one is the worst but isn't horrible. He didn't make a peep when I took them off, put more stuff on, and replaced the bandaids. He was at my cousins today and eventually took them all off and hasn't acted like they bother him at all! A lesson learned and I survived my first bad mommy moment, lol.

Hope everyone is doing well and has a great weekend!

Becky C.
BeckC1210
BeckC1210

Back to top Go down

Post by mommaking0105 Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:14 pm

Clare - yeah about the follies and everything...

Candice - well it's anyday now for you.

AFM - okay question lately when I'm trying to turn in the bed to get comfortable it hurts in my pelvic area is that normal? I think it's because she is putting pressure down there. I don't know. It's hard to know what is normal and not normal on first pregnancy. Oh and my boobs have started back hurting. Well other than that I'm doing good. My sister is throwing me a baby shower tomorrow and i'm excited about that. then I have one more shower from my mom's job.
mommaking0105
mommaking0105

About My Family : I'm a teacher, wife, and mother to a wonderful daughter

Job : Teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:27 pm

Natasha ~ yeppers. Those aches and pains are normal. She's probably getting ready to drop and the ligaments are getting stretched again. And the boobies.....that is your milk ducts getting ready for fill up. I can't wait to hear all about your shower!!

Clare ~ that is awesome. I can't wait. I hope you get enough to make a few nice babies ;o) I love my massages. I am a bit sore from the adjustment but it's not that bad. I got a few inches cut off of my hair (it was shaggy) and got my blonde highlights. I have naturally blonde hair, it's just that "dishwater" blonde color.

Becky C ~ glad Nick seems to be doing ok. Alexa fell today and put her tooth partially thur her lower lip. I felt bad but she stopped crying pretty quickly. Although she dripped blood everywhere b/c she wouldn't let me put any pressure on it. Kids.

Aara ~ good luck for your mom. I hope your dad eases up on her - lol.

Candice ~ the last couple of weeks are kind of icky. But you're almost there!! Hang in there!!

Becky ~ aww, sorry about your sister's dog. That's sad Surprised(

Hi to EOE. Not much going on here. I'm getting ready to head to bed soon. I'm feeling sleepy. Alexa has been put down twice tonight. She wasn't satisfied that Daddy put her down. She cried until I rocked her. I secretly love that - lol.

Chat at you later.
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by CJTTC Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:21 am

Natasha: I know we are both getting very close. Sorry you are so uncomfortable too. My pelvis hurst as well. Last night I had some killer ligament pain on my left side to the point I could hardly get out of bed to pee. LOL! I am sure I looked funny trying to roll out. Have fun at your showers. I hope you gets looks of great things.

Denise: I guess the icky just kind of hit me all of a sudden. I am hoping that if he decides to be in here for the long haul that maybe I just over did it at work and that is why I felt so yucky yesterday. We shall see.

Clare: Only one more day until ER. That is a milestone in itself. Good luck.

AFM: 38 weeks today!! Feeling a little better this morning. Still lots of pressure but my groin isn't as sore. I have officially decides no more gym. If I feel like working out then I may do my prenatal yoga which is mostly stretching. I am just going to sit back and be lazy the next few weeks (besides work of course). MY MIL called my DH last night to tell him that there is a full moon this weekend and she has heard that more women go into labor during that time! LOL! I think everyone is ready for this little man to make his appearance. I am trying not to rush it b/c I want to try to enjoy every minute. It took us a long long time to get here and I am grateful to be feeling so very pg and getting ready for this baby that I want him to come whenever he wants to. OK have a great weekend.

Candice

CJTTC

About My Family : Candice and Jason have been TTC since March 2007. We have endured multiple failed IUIs and have two children from 2 IVF cycles. We have a daughter waiting for us in heaven and our son, Carson was born 4-7-10! We are so blessed to have this little boy in our lives!

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne1010 Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:43 am

Candice- there was a full moon a week or 2 before Jalen was born too. I was hoping it would bring him out...but nope! GL! I hope you're more comfortable soon!

Natasha- You're almost there too! Have fun at your shower this weekend!!!

Becky C- wow! That must have been scary! I'm glad Nick is a lot better already!
Adrienne1010
Adrienne1010

About My Family : Me, DH and DS...born 11/08

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:01 pm

Real quick cause we are working on packing...I just got back from walmart where i decided to by myself a new pair of jeans since mine are not really fitting anymore...I came home with a SIZE 6!
ajvinsh
ajvinsh

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:27 pm

Aara ~ you suck b/c I've never been a six - lol. That is awesome. Congrats!
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by mommaking0105 Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:43 pm

Well my shower was wonderful. I almost thought I wasn't going to like it, but it turned out great. It wasn't alot of people which made it special too. I got lots of cute clothes I even got a onies with a tutu on it. I got some baskes which I love and just overall I got a lot of things I will love and I know Malika will love. I actually don't have too much more to get. DH has already rearrange the bedroom for Malika's pack and play. So today was really good. I'm so excited and ready for these next 3 weeks at least. Since that is how much longer I'm working. Well i'm about to rest some I've been up since about 7 this morning and we are getting kinda tired.
mommaking0105
mommaking0105

About My Family : I'm a teacher, wife, and mother to a wonderful daughter

Job : Teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:08 pm

Aara-YAY for size 6! I am hoping to get back there, I am about an 8 now...working on it!

Clare-Wishing you tons of luck for you ER tomorrow!

Denise-Nick cut his lip a couple weeks ago. I handed him a wet washcloth and he sucked on it for a good hour, lol. I figured he would like it since he always tries to in the tub (yuck).

Candice-You are soooo close! I give you a week Very Happy .

Tasha-Glad you got lots of good stuff at your shower and had a good time Very Happy .

AFM-I am going to spend a nice relaxing night in front of the TV after I take a bath Very Happy . DH is out playing cards fpr a few hours. Tomorrow we are going to his dad and stepmoms for dinner since we won't have time to see them for Easter, it was supposed to be a cookout, but New England weather has decided to bring back the 40s this weekend, ugh. Hope everyone is having a great weekend! TTYL!

Becky C.
BeckC1210
BeckC1210

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:44 pm

Becky C ~ she sucked on a washcloth for a bit, too. Grosses me out. My Chris is also out playing cards tonight. Alexa is in bed and I'm ready for a bath myself!

Candice ~ get some rest!

Hi to EOE. We were busy today. We went and signed a final copy of our will, power of attorney, and medical directive today. We got them done for free through a foundation that helps firefightes. Not how I'd like to spend a Saturday but at least we know that if something, God forbid, would happen to both of us, Alexa will go to my brother and SIL. I didn't want her to go to the state and then have them have to fight for her. That happened to a friend of my SIL. This girl died and left a 3 year old. The courts decided that her parents were too old to rear a child so they put her in foster care. That totally sucked.

Other than that, we're not doing much tomorrow. I'm finishing up laundry so I don't have to do it on Sunday. I need to Shark my kitchen BAD!!
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by shannon luddy Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:25 am

hey ladies!
I am still alive, just busy working like crazy trying to get out of my inlaws house. Still no exciting news to share, and I feel aweful that I have not been in touch. Will promise to do better, once my life gets a teeny bit more settled. By the time I get home, I go right to bed. My sister is naming her baby boy Oliver James. Exciting! I hope you all are well! xoxox
shannon luddy
shannon luddy

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful free spirited man, and we have a doxie pup whom we adore. We are hoping to be blessed with a baby soon.

Job : photographer/server

http://www.shanleephotography.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:31 am

You'll get there Becky C...ssssoooo close!

Denise...i'm sorry Sad Wink I have always been a skinny one...I was a size 2 before I left for the army, then a size 4 after basic...it took me 2 1/2 years after Nathaniel was born to get back to a size 4/6 then alex and lynn came along and we all know where that went...lol

I am just so excited to be there again, new hair, size 6, a house of our own in just two days, my teeth fixed up nice so I can smile again...it all feels like a whirl wind of a rollercoaster...

Yay for a good shower Tasha!

Hello Shannon!

Put your feet up and relax Candice Smile
ajvinsh
ajvinsh

Back to top Go down

Post by waiting4baby Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:11 pm

Clare - Do you have your egg retrieval today? I'm thinking about you.

Natasha - Glad you liked your shower. You are getting so close!

Becky C. - You are NOT a bad mommy. Something like that could happen to anyone.

Aara - Size 6? I would love to be a 12 right now!

Denise - Glad you got the will taken care of. We need to get that taken care of. I know there would be a major fight if we don't get it done officially!

So Gwen is a touch over 15 pounds now and just seems huge! She is refusing the bottle lately, which worries me. I thought it was just due to teething...maybe it is. But she will eat solids. Anyone else have babies just stop wanting the bottle this early? Or do this during bad teething moments?

Also, she scoots backward and then gets frustrated that she doesn't get closer to the object she wants!

I hope you all are well!
waiting4baby
waiting4baby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next