Trying to Conceive a Miracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TTC a Miracle 2009

+15
CJTTC
CJ71903
sstjohn77
KieyasMommy
Brennan&Leosmama
Tommygirl2002
momtoogsncjs
mfowler08
mommaking0105
Bensmom
shannon luddy
denise73
Adrienne1010
BeckC1210
ajvinsh
19 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 10 Empty Re: TTC a Miracle 2009

Post by BeckC1210 Sun May 16, 2010 8:00 pm

Clare-OMG, that must have been scary for you and your DH! I would definitely call the dr if you haven't already, just to give them a heads up! I am glad you are feeling better!

Becky C.
BeckC1210
BeckC1210

About My Family : Mom to Nick born 12/10/2008, wife to Chris

Job : X-Ray Tech

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ71903 Sun May 16, 2010 10:04 pm

Just to update quick: I called the after hours number because I wanted to leave a message for my doctor for tomorrow. Well, they have a secretary answering the phone, so they paged a doctor. I spoke with the doctor on call and she was really nice and not concerned. Apparently with pregnancy you have your good days and bad days. She just told me to go to work tomorrow if I feel up to it and if not, I should stay home. I'm glad that I called.
CJ71903
CJ71903

Back to top Go down

Post by KieyasMommy Sun May 16, 2010 10:22 pm

Sorry I've be MIA. I had one of my exams on Saturday so I have been busy studying for it. Think I did okay on it but now just have to wait for the results which I will not have for a month or 2. I'll try to go back & catch up on personals later.

Clare - Glad your feeling better. If it you notice you start getting light headed & dizzy more often talk to your dr & see if he will check to see if your anemic. I had a few times that happened to me. One time was actually while I was at school. Thank God someone in my class saw that I didn't look well & brought a stool over to me quickly so I could sit down & then several people stood around me until I started feeling better to make sure I didn't pass out & fall in the floor. After I had my blood work done I found out that I was anemic. My dr started me on iron supplements & after that I never had any problems. Hope it was just a one time thing for you.

Well, I gotta get caught up on laundry so I'll TTYAL.
KieyasMommy
KieyasMommy

Job : Board Eligible Orthotist/Resident Prosthetist

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh Mon May 17, 2010 6:39 am

Clare, glad to hear your feeling better, but I would definitely check if your anemic. I have been off and on all my life, I have my good days and my bad. When it is really bad I get dizzy to the point that I can not stand. Pregnancy makes it worse b/c the babies are using what you have and sometimes you have to put more in to balance yourself. Also if you had a bloodpressure drop or your sugar. Eat many small things a day (even if you are not hungry), I had a lot of issues with my sugar levels dropping rapidly and I would be to the point of passing out in a matter of minutes b/c I was not eating enough and I am sure with two babies they are draining more from you.

Weekend could have been better considering the funeral, but at least the weather was nice. Kids did well, we had to take them b/c the babysiter fell through there at Rob's mom's. Alexander was there playing and bugging to go home, so when we were able to go up and see her one more time I told Rob that he needs to go and learn why we are here in the first place. So I picked him up and explained that Aunt Cheryl went to heaven with Chewy. Flat out said she died. He asked how...so I told him she was very sick and the doctors could not fix her, just like chewy. That this is the last time we wil get to see her until we get old and go there ourselves. That we are here today to say bye to her. He got a sad face on (a real sad face not his silly fake one) and waved and said bye Aunt Cheryl and that is when I broke...I held it together fairly well in front of them until then...

I have been setting one goal a day to accomplish so that I am not expecting myself to do it all in one day...one goal and then I am happy with my day. Today my goal is painting the rest of the trim in Nathaniel's room...yay...half is done so that should not be too bad...lol
ajvinsh
ajvinsh

About My Family : love

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Mon May 17, 2010 7:45 am

Maureen- hope you are feeling better.

Becky- gald you had a fun girls night!!

Tasha- That is great that you got out of house and went the the park!

Clare- that is scary. Luckily DH was there to catch you. I passed out in church when i was pregnant with BRennan. Luckily we were kneeling so I just slumped over. Hope you are feeling better.

Aara- good luck with the painting.

I had a nice weekend. Brennan had his last game on sat. ALl the kids got medals which was very excting. THey have a party next week and they will get a trophy. Sat. night we went to a friends for a little bit. BRennan stayed with my parents so it was nice to just chase 1 kiddo!!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Job : I am an office manager for a property managment office.

Back to top Go down

Post by CJTTC Mon May 17, 2010 1:03 pm

Clare: I am glad that you are okay. I bet you scared your DH!

Tasha: Glad you and Malika are doing well. It is amazing how fast time flies. It seems like we were just pg and waiting and counting the days until our little ones arrived!

Maureen: We don't have many LPNs where I work either. I remember working with one on a medical floor but she had worked at our hospital forever so I think she was kind of "grandfathered" in. Good luck getting settled in.

Denise: Hope you are feeling good today. Don't worry about your diet right now especially since you have been so nauseated. I would eat whatever sounds good and that you can keep down. Congrats again!!!

Heather: I am sorry for not letting you know Carson's stats earlier. He was 8 lbs 9oz and 22 inches long! He is growing like crazy.

AFM: I am doing great. Carson is sleeping better. This weekend we had a 5 hour stretch between feedings on Fri and Sat night!!! Last night he ate every 3 to 3 1/2 hours but that is better than every 2. We are making progress! I am feeling more like myself (esp with some sleep on board). My pelvis isn't quite right yet but I have started walking some and lifting very light weights just to get back into some sort of routine. Exercise is how I have always dealt with stress and change so I know my body needs it. I am 1 lb less than before I got pg so I am happy about that. It doesn't look quite the same yet but hopefully it will with time and if it doesn't than so what. He was worth it! Hope you all are doing well!

Candice

PS Does anyone know how long it takes for the dark line on your belly to fade? Just wondering. Thanks.

CJTTC

About My Family : Candice and Jason have been TTC since March 2007. We have endured multiple failed IUIs and have two children from 2 IVF cycles. We have a daughter waiting for us in heaven and our son, Carson was born 4-7-10! We are so blessed to have this little boy in our lives!

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Mon May 17, 2010 1:29 pm

Candice ~ that's great about the weight! I still needed to lose 5 more lbs to be back at my pre-Alexa weight but that didn't happen. I'll worry about it after this baby since it's my last. As for the line, it'll take a few weeks to a few months, and it may not go away totally. As for how I'm feeling, eh. I haven't taken any zofran YET today so we'll see how that goes.

Becky ~ yay for getting medals!!

Ugh - I've got to run. Alexa is mad b/c I won't give her her book while she's eating.
denise73
denise73

Job : SAHM

Back to top Go down

Post by sstjohn77 Mon May 17, 2010 7:57 pm

Maureen - The therapy is good for both of us so far. I am learning how to better respond to DH and he is learning the same about me. We still have some big fights but you can tell we are really working at it which is all I can aks for. I am lucky ot have married someone who will try to work on things. I hope you can get some rest and that you learn everything you need to quickly so you feel more comfortable.

Becky C. - Glad to hear breathing does not impact the MRI. I felt bad because the first day I went the lab tech told me after one of the scans that I had caused it to be a bit blurry. Ooops. I swear I did not feel like I was moving at all. I am sure they are used to it. YAY for a girls night. I really need one of those.

Clare - OMG, I hope that never happens again as well. Glad you are ok.

Candice - So glad to hear you are doing so good. Any new pics of Carson.

AFM: Brody appears to be teething. He drools a lot is cranky and wants evverything in his mouth. I had no clue they could start teething at 3 months. I heard just because they start early does not mean teeth will come early. It could be a long few months if that is the case.
sstjohn77
sstjohn77

Job : Software Analyst

Back to top Go down

Post by KieyasMommy Mon May 17, 2010 9:41 pm

Hey everyone. Just wanted to let you all know that Potty Patty & Potty Scotty are giving away a free Potty Training Deluxe Kit. To enter you must 'like' them on facebook & post on there wall that you want to be entered in the drawing for the summer giveaway. Also if all of you that do this would please say that I refered you & then I get extra enteries into the drawing. If you want to you can just copy & paste this,

"Enter me into the contest, I was referred by Alicia Elledge".

Thanks girls.
KieyasMommy
KieyasMommy

Job : Board Eligible Orthotist/Resident Prosthetist

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Mon May 17, 2010 9:46 pm

Stacey ~ Alexa started teething at 8 weeks but didn't cut her first two teeth until 6 months. She was a horrible teether, too. I hope Brody just gets teeth without too much drama!
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Wed May 19, 2010 7:55 am

slow day yesterday.
Nothing new going on with me. Here are a few pics!
My new hair. It is a little shorter than I planned. I like it but it is taking some getting use to
TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 10 13-9
The boys!
TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 10 1-21
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh Wed May 19, 2010 8:30 am

I like it Becky...looks real good Smile

anyone else want to run my errands for me today. I have to go the whole way down to Newville (back towards the old place) to pick up Nathaniel's prescription b/c I could not get him a new patient appt any earlier than June 7th up this way ~sigh~

I also have to stop at my mom's work and pick up things from her car... and go grocery shopping, preferrably all before lunch and nap time...I do not see how it is going to work...

I am not doing the luncheon again next year at all...this is nuts, I told my mom to start doing these boxes last year when we thought of them, that she didn't knwo how long it would take to do them b/c she had not tried, now it is less than a month to the luncheon and the boxes, wands and centerpieces are not done and I am starting to freak out

on a good note i found out that the model horse show will be held again this year on Oct 17th...so that is cool...mom is just happy that it is the weekend after the doll show. i think she is expecting me to come along to that and help out Question o well...she said she would help me with the horse show, but now that I know when it is early enough i can be more prepared for it and have some of my tack and all ready...i cannot wait!
ajvinsh
ajvinsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Wed May 19, 2010 8:34 am

Thanks Aara! You are one busy lady! I have a lot to do before sat. (having a party) and I am not sure when I am gonna find the time. Good luck getting it all done!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

Back to top Go down

Post by momtoogsncjs Wed May 19, 2010 10:32 am

Hey girls-
I'm still reading Smile Was up for over 4 hours with Colin last night as he thought 1am was a great time to start acting crazy. DH and I took turns all night with him. He finally went back to sleep at like 5am. Needless to say it was not a good night here. Yesterday was a tough day for me with contractions and cramps. My body is just getting so tired of being pregnant. I keep telling it to just hold out a few more weeks. TMI- Of course I started having increased mucus discharge with a tiny bit of spotting yesterday so I'm wondering if I'm going to lose my mucus plug soon. I didn't lose it at all with Colin and I was over 40 weeks with Olivia. I'm 33 weeks today. I don't even think I'm going to make it to 6/24 at this rate. I need to hit 6/17 to be 37 weeks which is 4 weeks from today. I'm on Procardia now and it's not working well either. I'm going to keep an eye on myself and if I have more discharge or bleeding the dr's will want to see me.

I hope everyone else is doing well. I have to shower and pick up a few necessities at the store today so that's the big plan!
momtoogsncjs
momtoogsncjs

About My Family : Married to Nick for 8+ years and Mommy to 2 and 1 on the way!

Job : RN

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Wed May 19, 2010 10:45 am

Jeannette- sorry you had a hard night. I hope you get some rest today. I hope that baby gives you a break and keeps baking until it is safe.
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Wed May 19, 2010 12:21 pm

Jeannette ~ ok, I'm sending you positive "stay in there for another 4 weeks" baby vibes. I'm sorry everything is so rough.

Becky ~ I love the 'do. I really need my cut and highlighted but I just don't feel like going to have it done.

Hi to EOE. I'm still reading, too. My brother and SIL are supposed to be coming for dinner so that means I actually have to shower and do my hair - lol. Well, shower at least. I hope everyone has a good day.
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 Wed May 19, 2010 1:23 pm

Becky-Love the hair! It looks like it is going to be super easy and nice for the summer!

Aara-good luck with everything, you are too busy for me! lol

Jeannette-You poor thing, this has been a rough pregnancy for you. You tell that baby to hang in there!!!

Denise-Saw that you made the FB annoucement! Hope you are feeling ok!

AFM-Nick is napping and I really should be getting something accomplished, lol. We went to my grandmothers for a visit, my great aunt and uncle are visiting from florida and I hadn't seen them in a LONG time. My cousin is also here, he moved away a few years ago after living with my grandparents most of his life. He got laid off and is having a hard time finding work so he came home for awhile. It was nice to see him, I don't think I have seen him since my wedding and he had never met Nick.

Other than that not much is new. One of my friends is having her baby boy by scheduled c-section tomorrow at the hospital I work at, so I will be up there waiting, lol.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Becky C.
BeckC1210
BeckC1210

About My Family : Mom to Nick born 12/10/2008, wife to Chris

Job : X-Ray Tech

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh Wed May 19, 2010 2:39 pm

lol...if i am not busy I am bored...but even being the chairperson of the luncheon is to much this year with moving and all...
ajvinsh
ajvinsh

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Wed May 19, 2010 10:37 pm

Becky C ~ I had to do FB. People were seeing it on Chris' page and I kept getting 100 messages so it was easier to broadcast it - lol. Good luck for your friend tomorrow.
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by mommaking0105 Thu May 20, 2010 12:44 pm

okay everyone i'm trying to be and decide what birth control to take. I really don't want to get on birth control, but i don't want to get pregnant any time soon i kinda want to wait 2 more years for that. But i also don't want to timing every too, just in case my body goes back to normal. Does anyone have any experience with the patch? I have taken the pill before, but i'm not good at remembering to take medicine everyday. When did everyone get thier first cycle after having a baby? I asked on this other forum and so many of them are anti-birth control.
mommaking0105
mommaking0105

About My Family : I'm a teacher, wife, and mother to a wonderful daughter

Job : Teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh Thu May 20, 2010 2:15 pm

I tried different birth controls before...
I was never good at the pill...always forgot...the Depo was my best one..
I got my cycle at 3 months after birth...pretty much went right back to normal for me
ajvinsh
ajvinsh

Back to top Go down

Post by waiting4baby Thu May 20, 2010 3:22 pm

Hi, girls. I'm around. Reading but just insanely busy with competitions and trying to put together our summer program, pay bills with no money, and enjoy my kid.

Gwen had her 9 month pictures done today. I am thinking they will be great.

Jeannette - I will be thinking "stay put" vibes for you. It sounds like a rough night.

Becky - Love the hair. It has to be great for summer.

Adrienne - Yay for your little talker.

I think we need more pictures of the new babies. =)
waiting4baby
waiting4baby

Back to top Go down

Post by momtoogsncjs Thu May 20, 2010 4:25 pm

Tasha- Are you breast or formula feeding? That will make somewhat of a difference in your birth control. If you aren't good at pills, you might want to really think about the Depo shot or using condoms all of the time if you don't want to get pg again soon. I was on the mini-pill b/c I was bf'ing Olivia. As soon as she weaned at 6 months I went back on the regular pills for awhile. After Colin we just used condoms for the most part. I used some of the vaginal contraceptive films as well if I was pretty sure it was past ovulation time just so we were being a little extra careful. I liked them. When I was sure that there was no way I was fertile we didn't use anything. I don't advocate that approach though unless you are totally open to getting pg again b/c it's not overly effective.
momtoogsncjs
momtoogsncjs

About My Family : Married to Nick for 8+ years and Mommy to 2 and 1 on the way!

Job : RN

Back to top Go down

Post by CJTTC Thu May 20, 2010 8:58 pm

Here are a few of our maternity pics that we had made. I got them back right before I had Carson so I am now finally getting them up.

TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 10 CARSONbellypic

TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 10 MaternityPic

Here are a few newborn pics we had made when Carson was 6 days old. I just got them back this week.

TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 10 Carsonnewborn1

TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 10 Carsonnewborn2

TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 10 Carsonnewborn3

This is a pic I had made at Walmart last week for his "1 month Birthday". I just wanted a pic to show how much he as changed in such a short period of time!

TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 10 Carson1month

CJTTC

About My Family : Candice and Jason have been TTC since March 2007. We have endured multiple failed IUIs and have two children from 2 IVF cycles. We have a daughter waiting for us in heaven and our son, Carson was born 4-7-10! We are so blessed to have this little boy in our lives!

Back to top Go down

Post by waiting4baby Thu May 20, 2010 11:35 pm

Candice - Great pictures! I love the block idea over the belly. =) Thanks for posting.
waiting4baby
waiting4baby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next