Trying to Conceive a Miracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TTC a Miracle 2009

+15
CJTTC
CJ71903
sstjohn77
KieyasMommy
Brennan&Leosmama
Tommygirl2002
momtoogsncjs
mfowler08
mommaking0105
Bensmom
shannon luddy
denise73
Adrienne1010
BeckC1210
ajvinsh
19 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 11 Empty Re: TTC a Miracle 2009

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Fri May 21, 2010 7:48 am

Candice- so cute! I also love the block one! You have a cutie!!

Who watched Greys last night??
Tomorrow is my bday so I am having friends over. I have a lot to do. It is hard to clean when the boys are right behind me making a new mess! Plus I have to go to store and get all the food. It should be fun though!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Job : I am an office manager for a property managment office.

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Fri May 21, 2010 10:19 am

Candice ~ those are adorable!!

Holly ~ I saw Gwen's pics. They were awesome and I can't believe she's 9 months old already!

Natasha ~ I did the patch. I didn't like it. It made me itch. Sorry I'm not a ton of help.

Jeannette ~ how are you feeling?

Becky ~ I didn't watch Grey's but I heard it was pretty good.

Ok ~ so no getting sick this am - yay. I still took my zofran as a just in case. I'll be 10 weeks tomorrow so I'm hoping *fingers super crossed* that this will ease up soon. I'm ready to start feeling a bit normal and getting back into normal routine with Alexa.

Anyone getting into anything interesting this weekend? We have a birthday party but that's about it.
denise73
denise73

Job : SAHM

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Fri May 21, 2010 10:21 am

Denise- it was very exciting!! Yay for not getting sick. I hope it starts to ease off soon too! Enjoy your weekend!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 Fri May 21, 2010 8:15 pm

Denise-Yay for not getting sick this morning!!! Nothing too interesting this weekend, we have a graduation party tomorrow, but thats about it!

Becky-Have a great birthday!

Candice-LOVE the pictures!!! Glad everything is going well!

AFM-Nothing much new, work has been crazy, our whole computer system that holds all of our xrays and that the dr's read from crashed yesterday and was down for over 24 hours. It was a huge mess today, and I had to handle most of the clean up afterwards. Hundreds of cases needed to have images matched to them and be completed. It took me hours. My supervisor pulled me aside today and told me that she spoke with our big boss and told her how responsible I was and that she sees me replacing her as supervisor when she retires. It was a huge compliment!

Alright, off to relax and read my book on my nook, hope everyone has a great weekend!

Becky C.
BeckC1210
BeckC1210

About My Family : Mom to Nick born 12/10/2008, wife to Chris

Job : X-Ray Tech

Back to top Go down

Post by mfowler08 Sun May 23, 2010 10:16 am

Hey ladies! Sorry I haven't been on in a few days. My MIL flew into town and then we drove to Ohio for BIL's wedding. It was wonderful! I'm going to try to post some of the pictures on FB today. I tried getting on last night, but on my computer it logged me out of this site and wouldn't accept my password when I tried to log in. Sad Luckily I was still logged in on DH's computer!

Candice--Those pictures are amazing! You look wonderful!

Sorry, those are the only persies I can remember right now. Right now I need to stop procrastinating and do some more clean up before MIL gets back. She is borrowing my car and her husband has already told me how she's been driving it. I am so scared she is going to blow up my engine. If she's going to ruin my car I would rather have her crash it so I can get it totaled. I can't afford engine repairs right now. LOL
mfowler08
mfowler08

About My Family : Happily married to Vincent

Job : RN

Back to top Go down

Post by momtoogsncjs Mon May 24, 2010 9:35 am

If anyone is looking for a baby bassinet..... here is a fantastic deal on Amazon!!!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0030XN6JG/ref=ord_cart_shr?ie=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER
momtoogsncjs
momtoogsncjs

About My Family : Married to Nick for 8+ years and Mommy to 2 and 1 on the way!

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Tue May 25, 2010 7:45 am

Where is everyone??

We had a nice weekend. Had friends over sat. night and sunday we swam and cooked out at my sisters. The boys love to swim.
I have a Dr appt after work today and then BRennans T ball party at Chuck E Cheese. A bunch of wild 4 yr olds running around= fun!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 25, 2010 1:52 pm

Hi-

I am here. Smile

Just busy!
Admin
Admin
Admin

About My Family : I am a fun loving Mother and Wife! Living on 10 acres in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of NY. TTC for baby #3. I have two wonderful boys Ezra 4 yrs. and Omri 20 mths. Been married to Matt for 2 years and together 6 yrs.

Job : Graphic Designer

https://ttcamiracle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by momtoogsncjs Tue May 25, 2010 3:11 pm

I'm here, just tired a lot these days. I've been trying to rest each day for awhile while Colin naps. I'm on the less than a month countdown now! As of now, baby is coming 6/24/10 but I found out yesterday that they may want to do an amnio in 2-3 weeks for lung maturity and do the c/s at 37 weeks instead. I'm nervous but trying not to stress. Maybe my body will just go completely into labor on it's own before the amnio and then they will deliver me without it. I'm still having too many contractions on the meds and nothing stops them. It's so weird!
momtoogsncjs
momtoogsncjs

About My Family : Married to Nick for 8+ years and Mommy to 2 and 1 on the way!

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh Tue May 25, 2010 4:17 pm

I'm here too... u don't even want to hear all I have been doing... makes u tired just reading it... lol

Just found out though that my brother and SIL are expecting again. Confirmed by the doctor today... a due date of Jan 7th
ajvinsh
ajvinsh

About My Family : love

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygirl2002 Tue May 25, 2010 4:31 pm

I have been around. I just haven't had much time to sit down and catch up with everyone. I will soon though.
PS Judge Judy is a biotch!!!! LOL.
Tommygirl2002
Tommygirl2002

Job : Stay at home mom!

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ71903 Tue May 25, 2010 8:29 pm

I'm around. We just got home not too long ago from our first OB appointment! We got to hear the heartbeats which was AMAZING!!!!! We also got to meet our OB doctor and we both really like him! Just thought I would update quickly.
CJ71903
CJ71903

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 Wed May 26, 2010 7:29 am

Morning everyone! I am around too Very Happy

Clare-Thats so great that both babies are doing great and you got to hear the heartbeats!!!

AFM-They extended my reduction in hours until the first week of July and then for July and August I will be back full time to cover people's vacations. After that my boss said in September I can go back to 4 days a week! I have a lot of time off in August too, for my vacation.

Nick and I are going to buy a big inflatable pool today, its supposed to be in the 90s here. Hopefully he likes it, last year he wasn't a big pool fan, lol.

Hope everyone is doing well! TTYL!

Becky C.
BeckC1210
BeckC1210

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Wed May 26, 2010 7:36 am

Jeannette-Good luck with the amnio! I had Brennan at 37wks.

Clare- yay for hearing the heartbeats!!!

Becky-the boys are going in the little pool today at my moms. I know they are going to be in it alot. I need to get a new slip n slide, Brennans recently broke.

Well BRennan had his little party last night at Chuck e Cheese. It was better than I thought. I thought he would go wild but he was really good and had a nice time. They got trophies and a framed picture of them. I also went ot the Dr yesterday. i have to have a catscan of my belly. No fun
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ71903 Wed May 26, 2010 2:42 pm

Becky C. - Sounds like things are going well with your work schedule which is great! I work four days a week too and it's wonderful!

Becky - Is everything okay with the CAT scan? Glad to hear that the party was fun at Chuckee Cheese. I used to love that place when I was a kid - especially the ball pit! Smile

Aara - How's the house coming along? Any recent pics?

Maureen - How's your car? Hopefully the engine didn't blow up.

Denise - How are you feeling lately?
CJ71903
CJ71903

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Wed May 26, 2010 2:45 pm

Clare- I havent had the scan yet. Hopefully it will just show inflammation but we will see. They do not have the ball pit anymore. Which is probably a good thing. The one we went to had a zip line type the that went around the play area. That was fun!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

Back to top Go down

Post by mfowler08 Wed May 26, 2010 5:18 pm

Hey ladies! I am around too!

Clare--So glad you got to hear the heartbeats & you like your OB! So far my car is running ok. Praise the Lord!! LOL

Becky & Becky C--I have a feeling I'm going to be using the pool at my apartment complex & at DH's grandparents a lot when I am not working. Otherwise I'll have to hide inside with the AC cranked up all the time. I am not used to this heat!

Aara--Hope you are doing ok. I agrees that more pictures are in order!

Hi to everyone else!

AFM: work is busy, but fun. Today I got to care for a brain dead patient that they are going to harvest the organs from to give to patients on the organ waiting list. I am actually going back to work in about 10 minutes b/c I want to see the surgery when they harvest the organs. It may seem macabre, but I think it is amazing that so many wonderful things can come from such a tragic case. Hopefully I won't get grossed out. LOL
Well I'm off to give DH a hug, use the bathroom & hop in the car!!
Night!
mfowler08
mfowler08

About My Family : Happily married to Vincent

Back to top Go down

Post by mommaking0105 Wed May 26, 2010 7:39 pm

I here too. i'm just trying to find things to do to get out the house.
mommaking0105
mommaking0105

About My Family : I'm a teacher, wife, and mother to a wonderful daughter

Job : Teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 Wed May 26, 2010 8:45 pm

Becky-Good luck with your CT!

Maureen-That is something I would totally love to see too...I don't think its weird at all, lol.
BeckC1210
BeckC1210

Back to top Go down

Post by sstjohn77 Wed May 26, 2010 10:01 pm

Becky - Love the new hair. It looks so nice for summer. I am thinking about going short to as my long locks are driving me crazy. I can not take them sticking to my neck any longer.

Jeannette - I hope that baby stays in a bit longer. Praying for you.

Tasha - I am on birth control but have been thinking of going to the patch as well becaus eI am not good at remembering it. I got my period like 4 weeks after having Brody. I think that might have been early though.

Candice - What great pictures. They are beautiful!!

Clare - YAY I am so happy for you!!! Hearing the heart beat for the first time was amazing.

AFM: Sorry I have not been around but Brody was really sick this past weeknd. He had a temp and was not keeping any fluids down, had bad diarrhea and stopped giving me wet diapers. The peditrician told me to switch him to Pedialyte and take him to the ER for fluids via i.v. if he did not start giving wet diapers. I hung up the phone and could not stop crying. I felt so bad to see him so sick. Luckily the Pedialyte helped and he started giving wet diapers again so I was able to keep him from going to the e.r. His temp went down the next day and his pooh has gone back to normal. I am not sure what was going on with him. Poor thing.

Ok, I need to vent a little. As you know DH and I are going to marriage counseling. It is going good but we still have good days and bad days. DH's mother knows that we are having some issue but trying to work them out and she has mentioned to me that she and her DH have gone through the same bumpy road so not to worry. DH's family also know's what it took for us to concieve and that last Mother's Day I had just miscarried so it was unbelieveably hard for me to go out with everyone but I did it anyway and never let anyone see me cry. So you would think they would understand how important this Mother's Day would be for me. Well .... on Mother's Day we drove 2 hours to be with DH's family and I asked DH's Mom to take a family picture of us (The clinic we did our infertility treatment through, wants to do a story on us and they want a picture for it) So she took a few pictures. Then she started taking pictures of the various fmaily members holding Bordy. DH's sister actually told her that she should get a picture of Brody and me since it is Mother's Day and not worry about everyone else. When the day was over I realized not one picture of just Brody and I had been taken but DH's Mom had a favorite picture from the day. It was DH and Brody. Umm it is not Father's day. Anyway, to make matters worse I asked her to send me the images she had taken so I could send one to the clinic. She sent me a link to Shutterfly. The issue with that site is that I could not get a decent copy of one of the pics to download. I noticed that she had posted a new album to her Facebook Page called "Mother's Day 2010" so I figured I could try to grab them from there. Ummm.... she did not post one picture with me in it. She posted every other picture she had taken that day. So there are tons of pictures of various people holding my son. You know pics with just Brody and the person holding him. They are very sweet but not one single picture includes me. In fact she di dnot post even one of the family pictures she took of me DH and Brody. WTH?!?! So I sent her an email asking for the pics again and telling her Shutterfly was not working and that I could not find one of the pics on her Facebook page and she never mentioned anything about it. She just sent the pictures over. Now she is coming over tomorrow to play with Brody, like she does every week. WTH?!?! How the heck am I supposed to take that? I am so frustrated. She made me feel like such an outsider. It is bad enough that my whole family is in San Diego, CA and can not afford to come out here so I have gone through this all alone but she has to make me feel like and outsider to. UGH
sstjohn77
sstjohn77

Job : Software Analyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Thu May 27, 2010 7:52 am

Stacey- I am so sorry about MIL. I would be upset too. Sorry you didnt get a picture of just hte 2 of you.
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Thu May 27, 2010 8:45 am

Hi girls ~ I'm here. I've been reading but a bit lazy to post.....

Stacey ~ that was pretty sucky of her. I've learned one thing ~ if you want something done, especially with the in laws, you kind of have to get more assertive and get the DH involved. I'm glad Brody is feeling better.

Clare ~ yay for the heartbeats!! I've just been able to find mine on the doppler that one of my friend's lent me. It's faint but it's there.

Maureen ~ I would have loved to have watched that surgery, too. I don't think it's weird.

Becky ~ how is FL weather? We're 90 and humid - ick.

Becky C ~ how did Nick like his pool? That's great about your work schedule, too.

Jeannette ~ I saw they moved your c up to 6/16. That is REALLY close!!

Hi to EOE. I've just been a bum lately. I haven't been really sick but just seem to have no energy. I chase Alexa around all day and I'm beat! I do have a massage scheduled for tomorrow and I'm SO excited for it. I can't wait. If I'm sick tomorrow I'll be very angry!!
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Thu May 27, 2010 8:53 am

Stacey- I forgot to mention Brody being sick. Poor guy. Glad he is doing better and didnt need the ER

Denise- it is HOT here. The boys want to be outside all the time too. THey get a lot of outside time at my moms which is good. She has a lot more shade. We have 1 tree and if doesnt shade the yard so it is HOT. Enjoy your massage!!!

I am filling out paper work for Brennan to start school in august. There is a development page and it wants me to describe him in 1 word and list his strong points . Being a proud mom I think he has a lot of strong points!! and am not sure I can use 1 word to describe him!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Thu May 27, 2010 9:15 am

Who asks a parent to use one word to describe their kid???? That's silly.
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Thu May 27, 2010 9:21 am

I agree!

I go next thrusday for the cat scan. Not looking forward to the fun contrast I have to drink.
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next