Trying to Conceive a Miracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TTC a Miracle 2009

+15
CJTTC
CJ71903
sstjohn77
KieyasMommy
Brennan&Leosmama
Tommygirl2002
momtoogsncjs
mfowler08
mommaking0105
Bensmom
shannon luddy
denise73
Adrienne1010
BeckC1210
ajvinsh
19 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 12 Empty Re: TTC a Miracle 2009

Post by Bensmom Thu May 27, 2010 9:35 am

Hello! I have been totally lazy in posting and reading. I am going to try to do better!
Just a couple updates...Ben is doing great and we started cloth diapering but not at night yet. We still have disposibles that we're using for that and might just continue to use them. He's able to sit up on his own but no crawling around yet which is probaby good!
On me....we stopped looking for a house right now and are going to stay where we are. We love our house it was just an idea since the market has a lot of houses for not a lot of money. We'll look I guess when we need it.
I am glad to see all of you doing well. I won't do persies now but I will try to keep up on them. I've been having some tough time at work so lately I've been down and not being myself.
Bensmom
Bensmom

About My Family : First time mom to Ben born 10/22/09

Back to top Go down

Post by CJTTC Thu May 27, 2010 4:32 pm

Clare: I am so glad you got to hear both babies heartbeats! I remember hearing both our daughter's and son's heartbeat for the first time with a doppler! What a wonderful experience! Congrats again! I hope you are feeling better and no more dizzy spells.

Stacey: I would be aggravated to. There have been times where I have already been aggravated with my MIL and my DH's step MIL since Carson's birth. Some of his family always says that "he knows his daddy's voice" when we are both talking to him. Why not say "he knows his daddy's and mommy's voices"! I know it is a silly little thing but after hearing it a gazillion times I get tired of it. I am so sorry they hurt your feelings.

Maureen: Yeah for swimming pools! We want one so bad especially on these 90 degree days. We are thinking of moving within the next year and my DH has said that "we will have a pool next summer". Enjoy! Is your DH getting excited or nervous about starting grad school. It will definitely be a big change but worth it.

AFM: I am doing well. Carson is doing great. He has grown so much and he is doing so many new things. We are going to the beach in a few weeks and I can't wait! I really hope he is on a more regular sleep pattern by then. I am really trying to help him get there. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Hope you are all doing well.

Candice

CJTTC

About My Family : Candice and Jason have been TTC since March 2007. We have endured multiple failed IUIs and have two children from 2 IVF cycles. We have a daughter waiting for us in heaven and our son, Carson was born 4-7-10! We are so blessed to have this little boy in our lives!

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 Thu May 27, 2010 6:59 pm

Stacey-That is totally something my MIL would do. She takes zillions of pictures and I never see any of them. I think that Denise is right and when it comes to your IL's you need to stand up for yourself or get DH involved. It wasn't right at all, I would definitely say something and if not, then DH should. I am glad Broady is feeling better...its so scary when they are sick!

Becky-Thats really strange that they would make you describe him in one word...I definitely couldn't pick just one!

Denise-Enjoy your massage, I am JEALOUS!

Candice-Glad everything is going well and I hope you have a great time at the beach!

Kate-LOVE the new pic of Ben, its adorable!!! Sorry you are having a hard time at work, if Dr. S is giving you trouble just let me know and I will kick his butt Laughing .

AFM-Nothing much new here. I was looking forward to this weekend, I have to work saturday, but have Sunday and Monday off. The IL's are away this weekend so I was going get DH to take us to their house and take their boat to the beach on sunday. But looks like DH and going to work Sunday and Monday, which means its just me and Nick all weekend.

TTYL!

Becky C.
BeckC1210
BeckC1210

About My Family : Mom to Nick born 12/10/2008, wife to Chris

Job : X-Ray Tech

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom Thu May 27, 2010 7:57 pm

Candice-I hope you’re able to get Carson on a regular sleep schedule! It is pretty nice when that happens!

Becky C-Thanks on the pic comment….Target in Warwick. The girl there does a really good job. No it’s not really Dr. S persay…just kinda the practice in general. Next Friday is my review and we’ll see where we stand after that.

Two posts in one day...go me!
Bensmom
Bensmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Fri May 28, 2010 7:48 am

Candice- glad things are going well!! Enjoy the beach!!

Becky- sorry your weekend isnt going to be what you thought. Hope you still have fun!

Kate- love the new pic!!

I have Brennan here with me today. Hopefully he will behave! He is staying at my brothers tonight! I have a pretty relax weekend. Just a baby shower sunday evening.
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Job : I am an office manager for a property managment office.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygirl2002 Fri May 28, 2010 9:50 am

Stacey - WTH???? What is wrong with her? Why would she intentionally do something like that. I'm sorry but all of these MIL's need to realize that this child was not made by just one person. It take two people to make a baby so it's not just one persons child. That really pisses me off to be honest with you. I would say something to her about it. I would also let DH know that you are going to say something about it and that you would really appreciate his support on this as well. How would he feel if it was Father's day and everyone taking pictures of his child but not with him. I hope all works out with this. And one more thing. Why does she not see what she did was wrong and acts like nothing is wrong that is even more disturbing! Good Luck Sweety! I am glad to hear too that Brody didn't have to go to the ER!

Kate - I hope all works out with your employer. It's funny how when one thing is off in our lives that we become different isn't it? I get like that too!

Denise - Has the sickness eased any for you yet? How are you feeling?

Becky - That was a weird thing to ask a parent to do in the first place lol. I'm with you. As a parent how can I just pick one point or word about my child.

Candice- Glad to see your doing well and that Carson is growing so well.

AFM - Nothing really new going on. I am taking the girl to the park today with some girlfriends and their babies! Should be fun! My back is feeling better but I am still bleeding. I haven't stopped bleeding since I had Lily. I had the Depo shot in the hospital. So my DR put me on Seasonique 3 weeks ago and now I am bleeding very heavy again and clotty. But nobody seems to be worried but I am over it. I haven't stopped in 3 months. This is just BS! So my brother told me today that he put in to go to Iraq for he work for 90 days. He works for the same Government Agency that DH works for. I am not happy about it. He is only 25 and has never been in a war zone. I told him I would support him since he is an adult and can make his own choices but please keep in mind. Mom only has Him and I. If something happens to him over there. I have to be the one to put the pieces back together and my mom will never be the same. She would be devastated. I would be too but I would have to be there for mom being the only one left ya know. I am probably thinking too much into this but he is my BABY brother. There is 7 years between us so I spend alot of my childhood and teen years watching him grow. By my mom being a good mother to him it taught me how to be a good mom. Okay well before I get all emotional. I am going to get off of here. I hope everyone has nice long weekend!
Tommygirl2002
Tommygirl2002

Job : Stay at home mom!

Back to top Go down

Post by mfowler08 Sat May 29, 2010 6:28 am

Hey ladies! I'm still around! But I think I am going to have to be sneaky about getting on here. Last night I was bored b/c DH was playing on the computer & there was NOTHING on TV so I ended up watching "16 & Pregnant". Well DH came into the kitchen to get something to drink & saw what I was watching. Later on that night he said "I know you are really bummed about not having a baby yet. Why don't you go off birth control and we'll try again. I am always seeing you watch baby shows & talking to your baby friends online (you guys Smile ) I hate seeing you upset." I tried explaining to him that I've been talking to you guys for almost 3 years and I just do it for the socialization now. Right now is NOT a good time for me to try to get PG. He is starting full-time school in 2 weeks and I am the only one bringing in an income. I did sign up for short-term disability, but I won't be eligible for that until July 2011.
So anyway, I will have to resort to just checking in with you ladies when he's sleeping. So please don't think I am ignoring you. I just don't want him to worry...he needs to concentrate on getting through these next 3 years of school.
mfowler08
mfowler08

About My Family : Happily married to Vincent

Job : RN

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom Sat May 29, 2010 10:10 am

Becky-Have fun at the baby shower. I love look at all the cool stuff people get!

Gigi-I’m sorry about your brother deciding he wants to go to Iraq. But you’re right he’s an adult and you just love him so much it’s a scary thing! God will do what he’s gotta do to help him=)

Maureen-Awww he’s such a sweetie! How is the new town and all that? Are you getting used to finding things?

I had a girls night last night which was a fun time! Today we’re just vegging out and then Matt has a bachelor party tonight and I’m going to my cousins bday party. It’s at Ben’s bed time so we won’t be staying long but I feel like I should make an appearance. I hope he sneaks a little nap in on the drive down there. I hope everyone has a nice Saturday!
Bensmom
Bensmom

Back to top Go down

Post by momtoogsncjs Sat May 29, 2010 5:28 pm

Hi girls-
Maureen- How's life in the new place treating you?

Clare- How are you feeling these days?

Denise- How are you feeling?

Becky S- Hope the boys are enjoying sunny FL!

Becky C- What are you and Nick going to do this weekend?

Natasha- How is Malika these days?

Kate- I hope work issues are getting better. Good luck when you decide to look for another house. My IL's are planning on putting their's on the market later this year. We just had to put my DH's Grandma in a nursing home-- St. Antoine's in Smithfield so I'm guessing you are somewhere close to there.

Candice- How's is Carson doing? Are you back at work yet?

Holly- Hope all of the dance competitions went well! My Olivia dances on 6-12 at her recital and I'm excited for her.

Aara- How goes the house stuff?

Heather- You must be super excited for the new launch! Be sure to post links here too. I want to pass them along to a friend getting married next year!

Gigi- How are all of the kids doing?

I know I'm probably missing someone and I'm sorry. I'm trying to do it from memory. I know most of you saw it on FB, but baby is coming. I am having an amnio on 6/15 and I'm super nervous. I'm still contracting a ton with today probably being the worst day so far. The Procardia isn't working at all and it's already a decent dose at 30mg. Hoping to hang on just a little longer so this baby's lungs can mature!
momtoogsncjs
momtoogsncjs

About My Family : Married to Nick for 8+ years and Mommy to 2 and 1 on the way!

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Sat May 29, 2010 5:30 pm

Jeannette ~ I saw that on FB. Here's hoping that little one will stick it out a few more weeks. Or at least until you can get the steroid shots for his/her lungs.

Hi to EOE. Just popping on really quick. We had a yard sale today, had lunch, had a nap, and are now headed out for a cookout. I'm beat. TTYL.
denise73
denise73

Job : SAHM

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ71903 Sat May 29, 2010 7:28 pm

Jeannette - I'm doing good! My belly is continuing to grow which I LOVE!!!!! Smile I've been hungrier lately and I think I'm getting a hang of when I need to eat and eating smaller, more frequent meals. Hope your baby stays put for a bit longer. (((Hugs)))

Denise - Hope your yard sale was good.

Maureen - That's nice that your DH cares so much. Do whatever you have to do for yourself and your relationship - no offense taken here. Smile

That's all for now. We just got home from my grandparents' house. We told them today that we are expecting twins!!!!! They're excited for us! Smile Anyway, I'm tired so going to just chill for awhile.

Have a good weekend!
CJ71903
CJ71903

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 Sun May 30, 2010 7:30 am

Jeannette-Hang in there! I hope the contractions are better today. Nick and I are going to spend some time in his pool today, its supposed to be in the 90s! DH is only going to go to work today for a few hours, hopefully we can do something after that!

Clare-It must be nice to be telling people, his grandparents must have been so excited!

Denise-How did you do at the yard sale? We are having one the end of the month.

AFM-Just hanging out today, hopefully DH is only working a few hours. The weekend has been better than expected so far. DH and I took NIck to dinner at one of my favorite places on friday and then to Cold Stone for ice cream. Yesterday when I got out of work he went to work for a few hours, but then made up for it by picking up takeout from my favorite sushi places. Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Becky C.
BeckC1210
BeckC1210

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom Sun May 30, 2010 9:11 am

Jeanette-It’s actually in North Smithfield which is a different town so it’s not too close to me. But then again everything in RI is close together! I hope your little baby’s lungs mature in time!

Clare-I haven’t gotten to say congratulations on the twins! How awesome is that?! When are you due?

Becky C-I’m glad your weekend is turning out better than expected!

Today it’s supposed to be warm here. I’m going with a friend to get a kitten but I kinda don’t want to. I want to just sit in the sun and get a tan! LOL Oh well….. Tomorrow we’re having some people over for a cookout which should be fun!
Bensmom
Bensmom

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Sun May 30, 2010 9:44 am

Clare ~ I'm so glad everyone is excited for you. Glad you are figuring out when you need to eat. I'm starting to have more good days than bad so I'll take it. And the yard sale went pretty well!

Becky C ~ you sound like you've been a tad spoiled this weekend - lol. We ended up making almost $500 at the sale but we sold a riding mower (which he only sold for $200 while I and everyone else said he could have gotten almost $500 for it) so that was the bulk of the money. I'm taking the clothes to the hospice thrift store and everything else is headed to the dump!!

Kate ~ hopefully your kitten trip will be quick and you can get out there in the sun!

Hi to EOE. We are headed to the ILs for a picnic today (yippee *eye roll*) so I'll be back later tonight. Have a great day.
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by mfowler08 Sun May 30, 2010 10:04 am

Kate & Jeanette--So far I think I am doing well in my new town. I really haven't had a chance to get out and explore much...except when we were shopping for storage stuff for our apartment. I know how to get back & forth from work & the shopping centers. LOL Unfortunately Wal-Mart is the closest grocery store for me. It probably sounds weird to some of you, but that is a big adjustment for me. In Seattle we are very anti-Wal-mart b/c they run so many small businesses out of business. It feels wrong to be shopping there. And OMG....some of the people there are certifiable!!! At least it makes it somewhat entertaining.

Clare--Glad you are getting the hang of preventing feeling yucky! I am just so happy for you!

Denise--What a great yard sale! I have so much crap to get rid of, but I think I'll just try to find a local Goodwill or Salvation Army to take it too. I would make DH do it while I'm at work, but I know there is no way he would go there without me. Silly man! He does keep saying that I don't need a baby w/him around b/c he requires so much care. LOL

Hi to everyone else! I need to go wake DH up, jump in the shower they head to the store. My FIL is having a cookout this afternoon and I volunteered to bring a dish, but of course I don't have the ingredients in the house. LOL.
mfowler08
mfowler08

About My Family : Happily married to Vincent

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ71903 Sun May 30, 2010 10:06 am

Kate - I'm due on December 18, 2010 (same day as Denise, I believe). Since I'm having twins, they will probably come about two weeks early. They don't change my due date though - they keep it at the original one.

Denise - Have fun at your picnic! Smile

Becky C. - Hope you enjoyed the sushi! I had a bad experience with that once... Smile

DH and I are doing some stuff around the house today. He's planning a good sized party for next Sunday, so he wants to get the yard in shape, etc.

Have a good day!
CJ71903
CJ71903

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ71903 Sun May 30, 2010 10:07 am

Maureen - We must have posted at the same time. Hope you find all of the ingredients for your dish today! I'm not a big fan of grocery shopping, but if I have a list, it makes it better. Smile
CJ71903
CJ71903

Back to top Go down

Post by mommaking0105 Sun May 30, 2010 10:43 pm

Clare - when are you going to get a siggy up so we can keep up with how far along you are.? I'm glad everything is good with you.

Maureen - DH is so sweet to tell you that. Don't worry we will be here for when ever you get a chance to write us.

Candice - you sound like me about sleeping pattern. Some nights Malika does good and sleeps like 3-4 hours straight and then other nights its like 2 hours here and 2 hours there. I don't even know if she sleep enough, i know we don't those nights. I'm trying to keep her up more in the day time and trying to get some pattern going. My big thing now is that I have had her sleeping with us at night, and now she wants to sleep under us every night. So I started last night having her sleep in her pack n' play and I know it is going to be hard on us and her.

AFM - everything is going good, except the sleeping as I wrote earlier. She is growing and showing personality already. I still can't believe she is a month old. But we have been enjoying her so much, especially my mom. Well let me go I need to upload these new pics of Malika and just rest for tonight. I will add the pics tomorrow on here or tonight on fb
mommaking0105
mommaking0105

About My Family : I'm a teacher, wife, and mother to a wonderful daughter

Job : Teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh Mon May 31, 2010 7:06 am

Hi all... I'll post pictures sometime here soon... right now everything is really hectic with the luncheon coming up...

We just had Alex's 4th birthday party this past Saturday. it was a really great day and everyone had lots of fun...

House is coming along, Rob was able to get into Aislynn's room yesterday and he will do some more today. I spent all day yesterday working on the luncheon crafts and i will be doing it again all day today. The luncheon is the 12th...

Hope everyone has a great Memorial Day! Kisses
ajvinsh
ajvinsh

About My Family : love

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom Mon May 31, 2010 7:56 am

Denise-I hope the picnic was fun even if it was with the IL’s!

Maureen-Sorry you have to shop at Wal Mart but at least you have some entertainment and you are probably getting some good deals!

Clare-Yay for babies! I am just so excited for you. I’m not going away again! LOL

Tasha-Good luck on the sleeping with Malika. I know Ben was a decent sleeper at night but when we tried to get him to take naps in his crib that was a challenge! It will come with time. I say do whatever works for you guys to get you some sleep!!

Aara-I’m glad the house is coming along.

Today we’re having some people over for a small cook out and I’ve already cleaned and made a pie this morning. I have to run to Target because we’re almost out of formula. I think I might go to BRU too…… Just to get out of the house! Happy Memorial Day!
Bensmom
Bensmom

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Mon May 31, 2010 9:07 am

Kate ~ the cookout wasn't too bad. We weren't there very long before all of the kids had meltdowns and we just went home - lol.

Tasha ~ ahh, sleeping. People would tell me that "oh, at 6 weeks, she'll sleep almost though the night". Didn't happen at our house. At 6 weeks she was sleeping 5 to 6 hours but that was it. It wasn't until she started cereal at 4 months did she sleep through the night. She is old enough to try to keep her up during the day but it doesn't always work. I hope she starts sleeping better for you.

Aara ~ saw some pics on FB - cute.

Clare ~ I agree ~ I want to see your ticker!!!

Maureen ~ your DH is too funny. We'll be looking for you, secretly!!

Hi to EOE. Chris is working today so it's just me and Alexa, who is eating right now. Speaking of sleeping, grrr, this kid would NOT go to sleep last night. I was ready to pull my hair out. Hopefully she'll get herself back on her schedule again.

I'm off to eat before my belly revolts.
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 Mon May 31, 2010 9:10 am

Kate-Have a great cook out today!

Tasha-Glad everything is going well with you and your little girl!

Aara-Glad you are getting a lot done!

Denise-I think we need to combine our kids...Nick is a great sleeper and has no trouble going right to bed, but he is the worst eater EVER! All of a sudden he doesn't like anything he used to!

AFM-Need to get my butt moving and get my cleaning done! DH is working all day today so Nick and I are going to a cookout at my friends parents house. Just put him down for a nap cause he got up at 6am this morning Neutral I can hear him in there yacking, hopefully he sleeps!

Becky C.
BeckC1210
BeckC1210

Back to top Go down

Post by mommaking0105 Mon May 31, 2010 12:31 pm

Glad to know that I'm not the only one like this. I try to have her sleep in her pack n' play, but she will only sleep in it for so long like one hour. But in the daytime she sleeps on her boppy pillow for like 3 hours at a time. But I will have to say she sleeps pretty good at night once she sleeps it's like 3-4 hours. But I'm just taking it one night at a time. As long as DH gets enough sleep so he can get up and work and I get enough to have energy until her morning nap. Well here is a pic I took of her Sat. when I was cleaning.
[img]TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 12 DSCN0024[/img]
mommaking0105
mommaking0105

About My Family : I'm a teacher, wife, and mother to a wonderful daughter

Job : Teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:49 am

Kate- yay for girls night!!

Jeannette-hang in there. I hope the contractions stopped.

Becky- sounds like you had a nice weekend!

Clare- yay for growing belly!!!!!!!!!!

Denise- sounds like a great yard sale. I normally dont even make $100.

Tasha- sorry about not getting sleep. She is pretty cute though!!

I enjoyed my long weekend. Friday Brennan stayed at my brothers so it was a quiet night! Sat. I had so bday gifts to return and giftcards to spend!! Sunday we had the shower. It was fun and the nursery is so cute! My friend did a great job on it. Yesterday was cleaning day.
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Job : I am an office manager for a property managment office.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:21 pm

Denise-Then yay to kiddo meldowns? Since I’ve been away for a bit…have you told people about baby number 2?

Tasha-She probably likes the snuggly feeling of the boppy. Have you tried swaddling her real tight or letting her sleep in a swing or her car seat? My friends baby liked the car seat for that reason and Ben had to do it for his reflux for a while. It’s not good long term but if it gets you some sleep I say go for it!

Becky- I’m glad you had a nice weekend=)

Hi to everyone! RI is soupy and steamy and not much else happening…. Have a good one!
Bensmom
Bensmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next