Trying to Conceive a Miracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TTC a Miracle 2009

+21
SCJC+J
JustAMom
mommaking0105
shannon luddy
Bensmom
KieyasMommy
mfowler08
sstjohn77
skylasmom
ajvinsh
momtoogsncjs
BeckyC1210
waiting4baby
CJ71903
Tommygirl2002
denise73
raevynnlea
Adrienne1010
Motherof2boys
Brennan&Leosmama
Admin
25 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 19 Empty Re: TTC a Miracle 2009

Post by Adrienne1010 Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:31 pm

Admin wrote:Okay....

Well I did talk to my long lost cousin last night. My mother had 5 siblings. 4 sisters and 1 brother. I have had contact with my uncle for 8 yrs now but the sister/aunts haven't. I have all there contact info. Should I call?? It would be soooo nice to know about my mother's family and her history.

Ugh...what to do??

If you're curious, call Smile
Adrienne1010
Adrienne1010

About My Family : Me, DH and DS...born 11/08

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ71903 Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:37 pm

Becky C. - I guess I would probably call. It might not be easy, but what can it hurt?

Maureen - Congrats! Hope this is your sticky BFP!
CJ71903
CJ71903

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:44 pm

Adrienne~ I agree about ENJOYING DTD! I do believe it does make a difference. With both of ours I remember exactly when we concevied because of the DTD way! haha

Thanks Clare and Adrienne! I still don't know what to do. It would be a nice to not wonder any more. With all that happend with my mother being tragically killed the family was torn apart. Ugh...
Admin
Admin
Admin

About My Family : I am a fun loving Mother and Wife! Living on 10 acres in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of NY. TTC for baby #3. I have two wonderful boys Ezra 4 yrs. and Omri 20 mths. Been married to Matt for 2 years and together 6 yrs.

Job : Graphic Designer

https://ttcamiracle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:55 pm

Maureen ~ first of all I'd like to tell you that you made me burn my cookies!! I was so excited and distracted by your post that I totally ignored my timer!! I am SOOOO cautiously excited for you and I will definitely pray my hardest that this bfp sticks!!! I really think that they should have you come in IMMEDIATELY for betas and progesterone checks, especially with your history. I know you're a nurse and you know how you have to advocate for yourself sometimes. Good luck. Yay. And I also agree - if that one came up that fast, it's a good sign.

Clare ~ ok, seriously, I had 2 pieces today. Again I did a good workout but I'm probably totally negating the fact!!

Becky ~ oy, sorry the boys aren't sleeping. Would you like me to come and have a talk with them.

Heather ~ I would think that they would like to hear from you. I think that if they loved your mom as much as you think, they'd be thrilled that you contacted them.

Adrienne ~ ok, so I still haven't been able to go check Giant for you - sorry!!

Gigi ~ oh, Alexa yells at me all the time. Sometimes I feel like I should put myself in timeout!

Holly ~ have fun in your travels.

Stacey ~ when are you going to be done with work? Are you going to work as long as you can?

Hi to EOE. Alexa had her check up this am and she is 23 lbs, 14 oz and almost 31" tall. Her head is 18" around and she totally didn't want the doctor to look in her ears. But she did smile for him and walked all over so it made me feel better - lol. She usually does nothing but sit there and stare at him. BUT she had to have blood drawn and boy did she SCREAM. But with her mouth wide open like that, I saw that two of her lower molars are coming through the gums. She also got a Hep A shot, too. Needless to say she's sleeping now.

I am baking cookies. Sigh. Like I need them in the house. I have NO willpower!
denise73
denise73

Job : SAHM

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:22 pm

Becky-Have they always done this or is it a new thing? I would be frustrated too! Hummm Lasagna is always my big gathering food…maybe pizza?

Tasha-I didn’t have joint pain but me hands and arms kept falling asleep.

Jeanette-I have 4 more weeks left…. Sigh. Sorry you aren’t loving the job you’re in right now. I really hope you can find a L&D job.

Gigi-I hope you passed your 1 hour test so you don’t have to do the 3 hour

Adrienne-Sorry you’re sick… that is no fun when you have to take care of a little one and work! Of course the Stop and Shop near me doesn’t carry them…but I will check around after Christmas at the Lincoln one I just don’t want to go anywhere near it now! LOL Can you post the picture of them again and which one you want? Thanks!

Clare- I hope those follicles are growing!

Maureen-Hey what happened to testing Thursday?! Not that I’m upset but I wasn’t expecting that! Congratulations! I would call too because if it gets into Christmas you won’t be able to see anyone and you’ll be regretting it (I know I would!)

Heather-I would call…it can’t hurt!

Densie-Ben’s appointment for his 2mo shots is tomorrow….I’m glad DH took the morning off to come with me! I want to bake more cookies but I’ve already eaten a lot of the ones for before…. I guess I’ll just do laundry.
Bensmom
Bensmom

About My Family : First time mom to Ben born 10/22/09

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne1010 Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:29 pm

Here you go Kate:

TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 19 Viziati

I like the one with the circles Smile Thanks for looking! I really appreciate it!
Adrienne1010
Adrienne1010

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygirl2002 Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:43 pm

Adrienne - sorry none at my Giant.

Maureen - Holy shit is right lol. Congrats. I am hoping this is the one!
Tommygirl2002
Tommygirl2002

Job : Stay at home mom!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:59 pm

Adrienne- What kind of ice cube trays to do you use for your baby food that you make? Do you use the silicone ones or regular ones? And do you just put plastic wrap over them to freeze them then pop them out and put them in freezer bags? Also (so many questions) when he goes elsewhere to have someone watch him how do you transfer the food if it's not in a container with a lid? Tupperware? Thanks!
Bensmom
Bensmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne1010 Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:06 pm

Kate- I just used regular ice cube trays that I bought at the grocery store for pretty cheap. I would put plastic wrap over them until they were frozen. Then I popped them out and put them in a labeled (with type of food and date) freezer bag. I found them much easier to pop out if I let them sit out for about 10 minutes. When I would pack his food for the babysitter's house, I would just put them in little bowls with lids. I got the Take & Toss bowls, but they are washable...you don't have to throw them away. We also have Gerber bowls with lids. Let me know if you have any more questions Very Happy
Adrienne1010
Adrienne1010

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:25 pm

Thanks! I'm looking forward to trying to do the food. I'm hoping I'm able to without putting too much stress on myself. I do have a bit more time before he starts the solids.
And now I want a Be Rich wallet in Purple Paisley but they don't make it=(
Bensmom
Bensmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne1010 Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:35 pm

Kate- I have a Be Rich in Lotus Lullaby and I LOVE it! It holds so many cards! I found making food to be pretty easy! I hope you do too! I would just take one day per week and make one or two different foods (but make a few weeks worth of each at a time).

Here's the link to the patterns that the Be Rich comes in:
http://www.ju-ju-be.com/our_products.asp?prodid=berich
Adrienne1010
Adrienne1010

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:09 pm

Hi Ladies!

Well I called one of the sisters today. I am going to call the rest tonight. But they have been looking for years for us! It is so nice to have the missing pieces falling into place Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

About My Family : I am a fun loving Mother and Wife! Living on 10 acres in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of NY. TTC for baby #3. I have two wonderful boys Ezra 4 yrs. and Omri 20 mths. Been married to Matt for 2 years and together 6 yrs.

Job : Graphic Designer

https://ttcamiracle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mfowler08 Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:37 pm

Heather--I'm glad you contacted your aunt. Hopefully the reunion goes well!

Denise--Sorry I made you burn the cookies Crying or Very sad

Kate--Even though I was low key this month and we weren't officially trying....apparently my POAS addiction is still in full swing. I just went out & bought 6 more tests (including some digitals). LOL

AFM: My doc's RN called back. She said that the fact that the test showed positive so fast is a really good sign. Since had the miscarriage 5 weeks ago she said that I could come in today for bloodwork & have more done on Thursday...or I could wait until Monday for bloodwork & if my level is high enough I could get in for an early ultrasound. Since I am still not sure that this little one is going to stick for sure, I decided to wait until Monday. I haven't made it past the 6 week mark before so if my levels are high enough my ultrasound would be right around 6 weeks.

Some other potentially good news is that I picked up a certified letter for DH from the post office today. It is from the Nurse Anesthetist school that he applied for. It is a really thin letter, but I don't think they would send a rejection letter via certified mail do you?!? It is killing me to not open it. I'm not supposed to wake him up until 6pm b/c we are going to a movie tonight. He didn't go to bed until 12pm b/c he was so worried about me & that cramp I had. Argh!

When out running errands I did stop by Babies R Us and picked up a bib to wrap for DH from Santa. I couldn't find any non-gender specific ones that said 'daddy' so I got a pale green one with a cut out face of a baby on it and the word 'baby' on the bottom.

Ok, now I need to go find something to distract myself from his letter for the next couple of hours.
mfowler08
mfowler08

About My Family : Happily married to Vincent

Job : RN

Back to top Go down

Post by CJTTC Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:41 pm

Maureen: OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would say that a strong BFP is a wonderful sign. I don't think mine showed up very strong until my beta was well past the 50s!! I hope you were able to talk to someone at the office today. I don't think 4w5d is too early to get a strong BFP b/c I certainly did and I obviously know my exact date of conception b/c of IVF. Oh I am really hoping that you have yourself a Christmas miracle growing right now! Good luck and I hope the doctor is proactive and eases your anxiety (and your DH's). Good luck.

Jeannette: How is your LO doing? Any news yet about the Fifth's disease. I have definitely been thinking of you!

AFM: Had my 4D u/s yesterday and it went really well. I will try to post a few pics tomorrow or Thursday. I am so busy with work and cooking right now. He was so cute and I am already in love with his little chubby cheeks and cute lips. I know it sounds crazy but I am. He was moving and grooving during the entire scan. He is definitely a BOY and he is perfect!!! Hope you all have a wonderful evening and I really should get my booty on the treadmill now.
Candice

CJTTC

About My Family : Candice and Jason have been TTC since March 2007. We have endured multiple failed IUIs and have two children from 2 IVF cycles. We have a daughter waiting for us in heaven and our son, Carson was born 4-7-10! We are so blessed to have this little boy in our lives!

Back to top Go down

Post by raevynnlea Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:58 pm

I dont have time to catch up on much... but Maureen--- OMG!!! What a surprise!! The month I didnt chart or anything i got my BFP with aly...I am so happy to read it was such a strong/fast BFP!! Ill KMFC and i will send LOTS of sticky prayers for you this weekend...... Also, hoping DH's letter is good news!!!

Last edited by raevynnlea on Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
raevynnlea
raevynnlea

About My Family : Im a WAHM.... Im so blessed to be with my Boo every day!!

Job : WAHM

http://thealdamafamily.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:30 pm

Maureen ~ I totally forgive you for the cookies Laughing

Heather ~ I'm glad things are moving forward for you and that your aunt called.

Hi to EOE. I just wanted to say good night. I'm sleepy and Alexa is in bed. First night without a night time bottle and we'll see how it goes. She still had warmed milk but it was in a sippy. I am thisclose to being bottle free and I'm excited about it!!!
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by mommaking0105 Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:09 pm

Maureen - Congrats Congrats..I'm praying that this baby sticks really good and starts to grow. You are good to wait until Monday, I think I would have went in today just for some reassurance. But congrats and I'll be thinking and praying for you. I really think this could be it. I know I got mine when I wasn't temping or thinking about it. and DTD was the best.

Just had to say that I'm getting ready to finish watching christmas movies. It seems like Malika loves the evening time because she kicks more around this time.
mommaking0105
mommaking0105

About My Family : I'm a teacher, wife, and mother to a wonderful daughter

Job : Teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by mfowler08 Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:58 pm

Breaking News: DH GOT INTO GRAD SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG, this day has just been amazing. This little bean just has to stick b/c today has been nothing but good news. I told Dh we should go out any buy a lottery ticket now, lol.
mfowler08
mfowler08

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ71903 Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:23 pm

Does anyone remember Mitch (I think that was her name - she got pregnant using IVF and had a baby boy not quite a year ago) from the old BBC board that we used to have? I've been following her blog - it gives me hope. Well, anyway, she's pregnant again - with TWINS! I thought that was so cool and just had to share!

Maureen - Congrats that your hubby got into grad school! What a nice day for you!

Candice - So glad that your pregnancy is going well and that you had a good 4D u/s!

Denise - Glad that Alexa's appointment went well!

Good night, everyone!
CJ71903
CJ71903

Back to top Go down

Post by shannon luddy Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:09 am

Maureen!
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA!!! i am so excited to hear. praying for you!! and that is just wonderful news about your husband! God is so good. what an exciting way to end the year. Keep us posted of course!

I dont have much time to write everything that i want to write to everyone else, I have a sleeping pup on my lap, and tons of wrapping to do and have to work in the a.m. I will catch up later with everyone. I am due for my period anyday now and am excited to see if all of my clomid weight disapears LOL. I should get my period on Christmas day bah!

My sister is doing good, she was dehydrated. She is actually getting really excited as well. texting me things like "did you know that my baby can suck his/her thumb?" for her thats excitement. She will find out soon the sex, and is thinking about Devon for a boy, and mary lou for a girl. i am excited to find out.

My DH is applying for jobs, but is really going to go after it full force after Christmas. Look at me saying i dont have time to type and then writing too much!

Clare- praying for you. ((hugs)))

candice- i am so glad things are going good for you and the baby.

Heather c - I think i would call, atleast you wont even regret not doing it one day. thats exciting.

good night alll, will catch up with everyone else later this week. i hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!!! and be safe traveling!
shannon luddy
shannon luddy

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful free spirited man, and we have a doxie pup whom we adore. We are hoping to be blessed with a baby soon.

Job : photographer/server

http://www.shanleephotography.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:29 am

Denise- Please come have a talk with my boys!! Sounds like Alexa is doing great!

Kate- the boys go thru phases with sleeping patterns. It has been like this since we switched rooms. We are putting their new beds together on sat. so hopefully once they have them they will settle in and sleep better.

Maureen- congrats to DH!!!!!!!!!!111

Candice- yay for great ultrasound and for healthy boy!!!

Clare- that is great for Mitch!

Shannon- glad your sister is good!

Brennan stayed at my parents last night and Leo slept until 4:30. DH got up with him since he is off until monday.
Here are a few new pics of the boys
TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 19 10-7TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 19 2-20
TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 19 6-10
TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 19 9-11
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Job : I am an office manager for a property managment office.

Back to top Go down

Post by mommaking0105 Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:48 am

Maureen - YEAH about DH!!! Well I know that this means something else will be well off.
mommaking0105
mommaking0105

About My Family : I'm a teacher, wife, and mother to a wonderful daughter

Job : Teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by mfowler08 Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:01 am

Clare--Thanks for the update on Mitch. I hadn't checked out her blog for a while. What great news!

Shannon--Gratz to your DH. And thanks for the warm wishes.

Becky--I hope the boys start sleeping better soon

AFM: Well I was really proud of myself for not drinking any caffiene yesterday. I did fine with no withdrawal, but did take a couple of Tylenol for a mild headache. Well today I woke up with a monster of a headache. That is why I am sitting here at 6am drinking a coke. Ugh! Hopefully this will be the only caffiene I drink today. LOL
mfowler08
mfowler08

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:38 am

Maureen ~ wow, congrats to your DH!! That was an awesome day!!! Did you get that lottery ticket - lol.

Candice ~ so glad everything is well with baby boy!! I can't wait to see pictures.

Shannon ~ I'm hoping that you won't get AF this month ;o) And dehydration is a beoytch when you're pregnant. It can cause a kajillion of issues.

Becky ~ ok, I'll be right down to straighten those boys out!! But their pictures are so adorable I may not be able to be firm with them

Clare ~ I think about Mitch often. Could you post her blog link again? I used to get it from MySpace but I canceled that account.

Hi to EOE. I am waiting for Chris to get home and then we're going to get Alexa's XMAS gifts. Nothing much but we're way late. But naturally he's tired. They had a fire last night in an apartment building and even though their engine wasn't assigned to firefighting duties, they were still up and he's tired *sigh*. LOL. I love to give him a hard time.

I'll BBL.
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne1010 Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:54 am

Here you go Denise:
http://www.thestarkels.blogspot.com/

That's such great news. I wonder if they went through IVF again???

Maureen- Yay for your DH!!! I guess you'll have to get some serious plans going for the big move!
Adrienne1010
Adrienne1010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next