Trying to Conceive a Miracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TTC a Miracle 2009

+13
CJTTC
KieyasMommy
ajvinsh
denise73
shannon luddy
Brennan&Leosmama
BeckC1210
Tommygirl2002
Bensmom
momtoogsncjs
CJ71903
Admin
Adrienne1010
17 posters

Page 9 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next

Go down

TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 9 Empty Re: TTC a Miracle 2009

Post by sstjohn77 Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:55 pm

Maureen - Chicken Nachos YUMMM!!! OMG, I can not believe your mom got scammed and your account got wipde out. That is crazy.

Kate - YAY for Ben being 1!! I can not believe it time flies.

Shannon - So sorry you have to go through surgery. Praying that is what it takes for you to get a BFP.

Adrienne - I hope you are feeling better.

Clare - I had horrible swelling in my ankles and feet. I had to go buy new shoes. In fact I had to buy mens shoes because my feet were to big to fit into the wide width womens. I only fit in wide width men's. LOL It was pretty funny trying on all the shoes at Payless. The lady helping me was cracking up. Yay baby belly!!

Heather A. - I remember the vivid dreams. I swear I spent the nights having crazy dreams and thre days wondering where the heck they came from. LOL

Denise - I can not wait to find out if your baby dreams are true. That would be crazy, do you have any boy names picked out just in case? LOL

Becky C. - Sorry Nick is not feeling well. what is a wine biscuit? It sounds good but I have never heard of such a thing. Always looking for new stuff to make. :}

AFM: We took Brody to our in-laws house for Halloween. We stayed there all weekend and took him tirck or treating at their local mall. It was so much fun. He obviously did not do to much trick or treating but he loved to watch theother kids. He was a bear for Halloween.

Brody had his 9 month check up today he is 28 inches long and weighs 21 lbs 6 ozs. The Dr. told us no more bottles at night. UGH. He still wakes up at least once a night and wants a bottle. If he does not get one he screams at the top of his lungs. I do not want the neighbors to have to be up at midnight or 3am with him. Any idea's? Patting him in his crib or even picking him up and rocking him do not work. The Dr. said to give him a bottle with water in it, we will try that but wouldn't that just be replacing one thing with another. Is he then going to want to get up once a night for water? UGH
sstjohn77
sstjohn77

Job : Software Analyst

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:17 pm

Stacey-Wow, what a big boy! He already weighs just about what Nick does! I don't really have any advice on the bottle thing. When Nick was 3 or 4 months I used to get him up about 10pm and give him a bottle before I went to bed and he would sleep through the night. Then one night I just stopped it and he slept through from then on. He still isn't a big fan of eating, lol. As for wine biscuits they are an italian cookie made with red wine. The sound not so good but they are my favorite!!!

Becky C.
BeckC1210
BeckC1210

About My Family : Mom to Nick born 12/10/2008, wife to Chris

Job : X-Ray Tech

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:28 pm

Stacey ~ I'm a firm believer in the mom being right over the doctor at times. If you feel he still needs one, then give it to him. He's only 9 months old. It's not like he's a year or 14 months still wanting a night bottle. But if you're ok with it, try the water bottle. He will cry at first but once he realizes that's all he's getting, he'll get over it. Does he hold his own bottle? If he does, it's fine to put a water bottle in the crib with him. I put a sippy cup of water on Alexa's night stand every night. Does he want him off because of his weight? Alexa weighed 21 or 22 lbs at 9 months but between then and 12 months, she evened out at 23 lbs. She just hit 26 lbs not too long ago. And if you want to keep him on his bottle, do it and just don't tell the doc. I didn't tell mine that we switched to whole milk at 11 months because we ran out of formula one day and she took to milk just fine ;o)

Becky ~ sorry Nick is sick. That stinks. As for this baby, she IS a girl (or if it is a boy, he has a really, really, really, really small penis!!). We had to manipulate her a bit but we finally saw the 3 lines for girl. I could care less either way. My issue was that these dreams were SO strong and I didn't want to paint a girls room and then end up having to it all over again. We have plenty of green/yellow/white outfits since we didn't know what Alexa was.

Hi to EOE. Like I just told Becky, Alyssa is still a girl. Everything is going well even though I have nasty aches and pains. I asked the doc today about delivery. I reminded him that Alexa was induced and my labor went great. He told me that he'll only let me go a few days past my due date and then induce. So baby will definitely be here by XMAS. I think if I could pick the day to be induced, I'd pick the 20th. That is the day after Alexa's birthday, I'd get her party done, and everyone would be here already. We'll have to see how it goes!

I'm off to eat some dinner......
denise73
denise73

Job : SAHM

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:53 am

Becky- sorry Nick is sick. Hope he is feeling better. The fitness thing at your work sounds great!

Stacey- I am with Denise and feel you should follow what you think is best. I would probably try the water and see. If it doesnt work and you dont mind I would keep the night bottles for now.

Denise- glad Alyssa is still a girl!!! Sorry for the aches and pains. Great that she will be here by Christmas!!

Leo was sick yesterday so I was home with him. He woke up at 1 am and was really stuff and could barely talk. I sat the rest of night in chair with him. My sister checked him out and said his breathing was alright and it was jsut a cold. Of coarse he was fine the rest of the day! He wasnt feeling well this morning again but I figured like yesterday in a few hours he will be good! I did a little Christmas shopping since i was off. I pretty much know what i am getting Brennan not so sure with Leo. It is hard b/c he has Brennans stuff already.

I went to Dr yesterday and start my new meds today. They say no drinking while taking them. I will be on them long term Shocked Not that I am a big drinker but I do enjoy a glass of wine or margarita every once and a while.
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Job : I am an office manager for a property managment office.

Back to top Go down

Post by CJTTC Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:24 pm

Just catching up on all of your posts!! Carson had is 6 month appt about 2 weeks ago and he weighed 19 lbs 12oz and was 29 3/4 inches long! He really isn't fat just really really long! Stacey I agree that you know your baby better. I have read though that once he realizes you are only going to give him water he may stop waking up during the night. Carson is still waking up about 4:30am to eat (he eats at 7:30pm right before he goes to bed). Not sure how much he is taking because I am still nursing but he eats vigorously. My dr is still okay with his night feeding but I am sure she will say the same thing if he continues to eat every night. Glad your little man is doing great. Good luck!!
Candice

CJTTC

About My Family : Candice and Jason have been TTC since March 2007. We have endured multiple failed IUIs and have two children from 2 IVF cycles. We have a daughter waiting for us in heaven and our son, Carson was born 4-7-10! We are so blessed to have this little boy in our lives!

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:17 pm

Candice-Its so funny because all these other babies are almost as big as Nick and he is going to be 2, lol. I am glad everything is going well!

Becky-Glad Leo is feeling better! Sorry you have to go on the meds again...you can't drink AT ALL?

Denise-I think that the 20th is perfect, lol. I can't believe how close the girls birthdays are going to be...at least that means only one party!

AFM-Nick is feeling a little better. I sent him to bed tonight without any of the cough medicine the dr gave him so hopefully he sleeps through the night like last night. Tomorrow I am off again because I have an OB appointment in the morning, pretty sure I am getting another transvaginal ultrasound and an internal. This should have technically been my first appointment with him but its the 2nd because of the spotting I had. I am a little behind on appointments because of being further along than they thought.

MIL is going to take Nick tomorrow like she usually does and my friend and I are going to do some Christmas shopping and grab lunch Smile

I did talk to my BF today. I knew it wasn't going to be good news because I knew she was testing on Sunday and I never heard from her. I left her a message Monday and she finally called back today. I guess her next IUI they will use the injectables instead of Clomid which I guess has more side effects but better results so fingers crossed.

Alright, off to shower, watch my shows, and write out invites for nicks bday party....TTYL

Becky C.

BeckC1210
BeckC1210

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:44 am

Becky- when i looked the drug up online is said occasional drinking was ok. So a glass of wine here and there will not hurt! I am glad Nick is feeling better. Have fun Christmas shopping. I got a little done on tuesday when i was home with Leo! SOrry for your BF. Hopefully this next time will work.
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:10 pm

So I have had a rough time since last night! I stopped taking the unisom and B6 thinking I am 13 weeks to see if I can go without it. Apparently not! I started feeling really crappy last night about bedtime. Before I could even get up I started vomiting...ran to the bathroom and started again before I reached the toilet. Yeah, it was a mess! Poor DH had to come in from poker night to clean everything up for me. I felt tons better after though! lol

Had dr's appointment this morning. Of course MIL was late picking Nick up and the drs called to see if I could come in early. Rushed there and while I was waiting in the room I had a fainting spell. Broke out in a sweat, ringing in the ears, it was bad. Luckily the dr came in before I keeled over. Saw the baby again today, everything looked good but my placenta is not in the right place yet. If it doesn't reposition it would mean bed rest after 28 weeks and c-section Shocked Fingers crossed it moves! Also because of Nicks throat malformation at birth I am going to have a level 2 ultrasound.

Alright, thanks for listening. I am going to take a nap before I go to DH's grandmothers for dinner! TTYL!

Becky C.
BeckC1210
BeckC1210

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:10 pm

So I have had a rough time since last night! I stopped taking the unisom and B6 thinking I am 13 weeks to see if I can go without it. Apparently not! I started feeling really crappy last night about bedtime. Before I could even get up I started vomiting...ran to the bathroom and started again before I reached the toilet. Yeah, it was a mess! Poor DH had to come in from poker night to clean everything up for me. I felt tons better after though! lol

Had dr's appointment this morning. Of course MIL was late picking Nick up and the drs called to see if I could come in early. Rushed there and while I was waiting in the room I had a fainting spell. Broke out in a sweat, ringing in the ears, it was bad. Luckily the dr came in before I keeled over. Saw the baby again today, everything looked good but my placenta is not in the right place yet. If it doesn't reposition it would mean bed rest after 28 weeks and c-section Shocked Fingers crossed it moves! Also because of Nicks throat malformation at birth I am going to have a level 2 ultrasound.

Alright, thanks for listening. I am going to take a nap before I go to DH's grandmothers for dinner! TTYL!

Becky C.
BeckC1210
BeckC1210

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:42 pm

Becky- sorry about last night. Glad the Dr was there when you fainted. I fainted once in church when I was preg. with Brennan. I your placenta moves so you do not need bedrest and csection.

Leo is starting to bite a lot. In the past my nephew use to and Leo did some. Now he is doing it every day. Mostly to nephew and Brennan when he doesnt get what he wants. We tell him no, that it hurts, put him in time out. Nothing is working. Any one experience this and have advice???
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:56 pm

Becky-Nick has done it a couple times this week to me. Always when he doesn't get what he wants. I am hoping its just a random thing and hes not going to do it all the time! I guess the time out thing is probably the best option, although I am finding lately Nick spends more time there than anywhere else, lol.

BeckC1210
BeckC1210

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:33 pm

Becky C-I'm glad you're ok! I hope your placenta moves out the way!

So story time....

Last Thursday at work I got these really intense cramps where my right ovary would be. I thought maybe O'ing since I haven't gotten a real AF since I went off the pill Labor day weekend. Then Saturday morning I got woke up with it so I popped more advil and that took care of it. My mom asked at Ben's party if I thought I was miscarrying...I said well I'd have to be pregnant! So that go me thinking....
At around 2 on Tuesday afternoon I POAS and BFP! I was like WTF?! But it was faint so I POAS on Wed and it seemed to be lighter or the same then today darker. So I'm not sure what's going on. I had a lot of spotting from Sept 14th on and then this week it's stopping...only a little bit in my CM. So I called my midwife and she said I could either do blood work or take another test in a couple weeks and if it's still positive to call. So I opted for that one.
So keep your fingers crossed it's just my body being really different with pregnancy this time around and I'm not having any trouble!
Bensmom
Bensmom

About My Family : First time mom to Ben born 10/22/09

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:03 pm

Hi Kate- CONGRATS! if you had O cramps on Thursday then Tuesday you would have been 5DPO and then today you would be 8 DPO so i would guess that the cramps you felt were implantation or the baby settling in more. FX and I am happy for you plus a little jealous Smile

Becky C- Sorry that you are sick! I am glad that DH was nice to clean it up for you. I hope everything moves for you where it needs to be.

AFM: CD12 and O is this weekend!
Admin
Admin
Admin

About My Family : I am a fun loving Mother and Wife! Living on 10 acres in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of NY. TTC for baby #3. I have two wonderful boys Ezra 4 yrs. and Omri 20 mths. Been married to Matt for 2 years and together 6 yrs.

Job : Graphic Designer

https://ttcamiracle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:24 pm

Kate ~ I was wondering if you were pregnant when you posted about your wonky cycle. Thoughts and prayers to you!

Becky ~ oh, girl. Sorry you're still feeling ill. And yes...if you're gonna pass out, do it in the dr's office!! I was so dizzy this pregnancy. Totally different than Alexa. There were many times when I started to see that black tunnel but I never really passed out. Be sure to take your meds. I know you're 13 week but I had to take zofran with Alexa for 18 weeks and for 21 weeks with Alyssa. These babies are just trouble-makers Smile

Heather ~ good luck catching your egg.

Becky ~ sorry Leo is biting. Alexa is biting....the furniture. I have no idea why but she is. It's driving me nuts b/c she's going to end up putting a hole in the leather recliner.

Hi to EOE. I'm getting ready for bed. I feel like poop today. Headache, body aches, just blah. I think it's the weather change. Oh, and nausea. I took a zofran tonight for the first time in months. I'm ready for this to be over with.

TTYL.
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygirl2002 Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:46 pm

Kate- Congrats! Thinking of you and hoping all is well!!! Keep us updated.

Sorry girls but I will post again tomorrow after school I am just blah tonight!!!
Tommygirl2002
Tommygirl2002

Job : Stay at home mom!

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:42 am

Kate-I will be thinking of you. please keep us posted.

I have a craft show tomorrow! My mom came over last night to help me price everything. I have 30 sets of napkins, 13 table runners and lots of magnets. I hope we sell a lot. I have another show next sat.
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:00 pm

Kate-Yay! I have fingers and toes crossed and prayers going out to you!!!!

Denise-Ugh, my mom keeps saying this has to be a girl to be giving me all this trouble, lol. I just want to feel normal again and now it looks like I am coming down with Nicks cold on top of it. I just want to go to bed and not get up for a week!

Becky-Good luck at the craft show!

Heather C.-Catch that eggie!

AFM-feeling like crap now that Nick gave me whatever he had Crying or Very sad I have to go out tonight for my friends daughters birthday. She is turning 12 and we are going to a hibachi place she picked out. I bought her a Justin Beiber portrait that someone drew the I found at the mall yesterday, I am sure she will freak, lol.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Becky C.
BeckC1210
BeckC1210

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ71903 Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:14 pm

Kate - Congrats! What a nice surprise!

Heather - Good luck this month!

Becky C. - Sorry to hear that you have placenta previa (isn't that what it's called?). Hopefully it will resolve itself which I've heard that it does quite often actually. Hope you start feeling better soon too. I fainted in the shower at home when I was about 8 weeks pregnant. My husband got freaked out and called the paramedics. Luckily he was there to catch me.

Denise - Hope you start feeling better! Can you believe we are 34 weeks already?!?! How many weeks gestation was Alexa when she was born?

AFM - Our nursery is nearly complete!!!!! I feel so happy and relieved that things are pretty much organized for our Babies!!!!! We waited so long for all of our Babies' stuff to come since it was delayed (we ordered much of it in July)! I'm tired so I will chat with you all later.
CJ71903
CJ71903

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:59 am

Clare-Yay for having the nursery done!
Bensmom
Bensmom

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:22 pm

Clare ~ yay for getting the nursery done. Alexa was 41 weeks, 2 days. My don't won't let me go that long this time, thank goodness!
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:55 pm

Can I just say I love you guys! There is a MAJOR throw down going on on another board I've posted on since I was tryin with Ben..... It's getting grizzly!
Just throught I'd throw my love out there! Very Happy
Bensmom
Bensmom

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:18 pm

We love you, too!!! I have some boards like that, too, and it's outta control at times.
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by KieyasMommy Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:21 pm

Kate - Congrats!!! You & your little bean will be in my prayers.

I finally have my computer fixed. I knew DH was up to something but didn't know what until he walked in the door with my computer & said Merry Christmas. I told him that's all I wanted for Christmas & apparently he actually listened. As for the pregnancy everything is going great. We still haven't decided on a name. We both like Kaydence & Addison but they just don't feel quite right. We did however decide on a crib set today. We have been looking & couldn't find anything for a reasonable price that we could agree on & then I found this 13 piece set for $89.99. We probably will not get the mobile because we didn't ever use it with Kieya but we will most likely get the lamp shade which is an additional $12.99. Here's the link if you want to take a look.

http://www.amazon.com/Boutique-GEENNY-Butterfly-Nursery-BEDDING/dp/B001P4DYM6/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1289170015&sr=8-4

Now that my computer is fixed I should be able to keep up on personals. I don't have time to read back right now because I have to take care of things for the mobile home that we are buying & pack more stuff but will keep up from now on.
KieyasMommy
KieyasMommy

Job : Board Eligible Orthotist/Resident Prosthetist

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:40 pm

Alicia ~ I bought Alexa's set like that from eBay. 13 pieces for $50. I also bought the mobile, which I will tell you, sucked b/c it was wind up instead of battery. I also bought a lamp shade but couldn't find a lamp for it to go on. But that's an awesome find!
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by KieyasMommy Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:58 pm

Denise - Thanks. I just looked on ebay & found it listed several times for $49.99 +$19.99 for shipping so that would be cheaper. Now I just have to wait until I get another u/s done to verify that we are truely having a girl because I don't want to buy it & then find out differently.
KieyasMommy
KieyasMommy

Job : Board Eligible Orthotist/Resident Prosthetist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next