Trying to Conceive a Miracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TTC a Miracle 2009

+13
CJTTC
KieyasMommy
ajvinsh
denise73
shannon luddy
Brennan&Leosmama
BeckC1210
Tommygirl2002
Bensmom
momtoogsncjs
CJ71903
Admin
Adrienne1010
17 posters

Page 15 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next

Go down

TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 15 Empty Re: TTC a Miracle 2009

Post by BeckC1210 Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:25 pm

Clare-The suspense is killing me too!

Aara-Love it!

Kate-I hope you are doing ok, sorry you have to go through all this

Gigi-Glad the kids are doing well!

AFM-Nick is SO SICK. MIL had him today because I had to go to work and I want to just about kill her. He got up at 3:15am and wouldn't go back to sleep. We stayed up and watched a movie until I had to get up for work. He wouldn't eat anything and drank very little. His temp at 3:15am was 104. I sent him with his motrin and everything. At 9:30am I called her and he was sleeping. I called back to check on him at 1pm and he was still sleeping. 4 HOURS he slept without her checking on him or feeling his head. Apparently he was lethargic when I made her go wake him up and probably dehydrated. His temp was 104. I swear this woman got her nursing degree on the back of a cheerios box. So DH took him to the drs and its a virus but he has to have a chest xray tomorrow to rule out pneumonia. DH is going to stay home with him and take him in so I can do his xray in the morning.

I had my monthly appointment today, baby is good, heartrate in the high 150s, measuring right at 17wks!

Alright, I have to go get Nick ready for bed, TTYL!
BeckC1210
BeckC1210

About My Family : Mom to Nick born 12/10/2008, wife to Chris

Job : X-Ray Tech

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:49 pm

Gigi-No it was an MVA-manual vacumme aspiriation or something like that.

Becky C-I'm so glad that everything is looking good!

The latest news is my pathology report came back from that test and no pregnancy tissue in my uterus. So it is ectopic and I have to go for the methotrexate shot tomorrow which it turns out wasn't the medication I had before. Sigh.... I just hope the end is near!
Bensmom
Bensmom

About My Family : First time mom to Ben born 10/22/09

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:22 am

Becky ~ so sorry Nick is sick. I hope it's just the virus and not pneumonia. And WTG on the baby front. I still say girl ;o)

Kate ~ sorry about the ectopic. I hope the meds kick in and expel that tissue for you.

Aara ~ good story.

Hi to EOE. We are going to take Alexa to get her pictures taken today. Fingers crossed the child cooperates. She'll be all smiles until we set foot in JC Penneys then she'll stop smiling.

I need to go to the pharmacy. *TMI* but I've got a bleeding hemi and the doc gave me a script for Annusol (sp) to hopefully help the pain. I had them with Alexa but they didn't bleed. I can only imagine what they'll be like when the baby is born :/

I'm off to eat breakfast. BBL.
denise73
denise73

Job : SAHM

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:34 pm

Becky- sorry Nick is sick again. Poor guy and poor mommy

Kate- sorry to hear it is an ectopic. I hope the meds work.

Denise- good luck with the pictures!! Brennan is good but Leo is horrible. He will not sit still at all.

We are taking the boys to a Christmas Parade in the morning. Brennan is very excited. I am sure Leo will enjoy it too. I jsut hope it isnt too chilly- Florida chilly Very Happy that is! Nothing else going on this weekend. Nice to not have plans!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Job : I am an office manager for a property managment office.

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:36 pm

Kate-I hope everything goes well with the med they are giving you and you can move on.

Denise-How did Alexa do with her pics? I had them with Nick but never bleeding Sad . Good luck with that, lol.

Becky-Have fun at the parade!

AFM-Nick is doing way better today, still had a fever but his chest xray was negative. He is acting more like himself, last night he was up half the night and was acting so strange I almost took him to the ER. So I have had basically 5 hours of sleep in 2 days and am doing night night right after I sign off!

Other than that looks like we are going to lay low this weekend. I think I might do some Christmas shopping Sunday and leave the boys home. I am almost done but DH and I need to go do one night of Santa shopping after Nicks bday. I have to wait until after then to see what he already got!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Becky C.
BeckC1210
BeckC1210

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:50 am

Becky C ~ glad Nick's feeling better. Poor little guy. OMG I finally got my Rx and my butt is feeling 100% better - lol. As for the pics ~ I thought we weren't going to get any. She wouldn't walk into the studio. But the photographer told her she could throw the present around and it was on. That girl was throwing things all around. Sigh. But we got some cute pics. I'll post the link.

Becky ~ last year Alexa wouldn't smile at all. This year that is all she did. I guess I can't complain!

Here is the link to her pics (it should work): https://viewimages.jcpportraits.com/myalbum

Edit: ok, you'll need to enter my email: dgay612@live.com and the password is alexa10.

Last edited by denise73 on Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding info)
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ71903 Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:10 pm

Hi Everyone! I just wanted to post quick about my Babies! Very Happy

Sonya and Samuel were born on November 28th at 2:20 and 2:21 am via C-Section!!!!! Sonya weighed 5 lbs. 14 oz. and was 19 3/4 in. long and Sam weighed 5 lbs. 11 oz. and was 18 1/2 in. long!!!!! Both Babies are healthy and doing well!!!!! Smile

I went into L&D in the afternoon on November 27th (my 28th birthday) and the doctor checked me and said that I was in "no man's land" as far as labor was concerned. She suggested that we rupture my membranes, so we did!!! I was fully dilated by that night and was brought into the OR (since that's where they deliver Twins) to push. I pushed hard for three hours and I wasn't really progressing. The doctor said that I could either do some more hard pushing for an hour or we could do a C-Section. I asked her what she thought and she said "I think you need a C-Section" so I decided that's what we would do. I was totally out of it since I lost quite a bit of blood ("on the high side of normal" according to what the nurse told my husband) and they had to give me more medication because of that. I did hear them cry once they warmed them up though and I think after that, I kind of went to sleep since I don't remember much else after that for a little while. My husband went with the Babies and rocked them in the nursery until he could bring them back to me. I was in the hospital for five nights as we just got home last Thursday in the late afternoon. It is AMAZING to have these Babies home with us!!!!! We are so blessed and I am so excited that my husband and I get to be their parents!!!!! Smile

Hope everyone is doing well! I will be back on a later day to catch up and do persies.
CJ71903
CJ71903

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygirl2002 Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:14 pm

Clare - Those are good sizes for twins and I am so glad they are healthy and doing well. I am so happy for you and DH and look forward to hearing about all the milestones that are to follow. I hope your not in too much pain and are enjoying being in your home with your new little family!
Tommygirl2002
Tommygirl2002

Job : Stay at home mom!

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:18 pm

O CLARE!! THats's terrific!! so happy for you
ajvinsh
ajvinsh

About My Family : love

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:32 pm

Yay Clare!!! So glad everyone is home and I cannot WAIT to see pics of those angels!!!
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:55 pm

YAY Clare! that is so exciting.

If you aren't on FB then here is what Matt said to me last night... "i think we need 4 more!" boy is he crazy! I think maybe 3-4 but that is it I want to be totally done before 30! haha
Admin
Admin
Admin

About My Family : I am a fun loving Mother and Wife! Living on 10 acres in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of NY. TTC for baby #3. I have two wonderful boys Ezra 4 yrs. and Omri 20 mths. Been married to Matt for 2 years and together 6 yrs.

Job : Graphic Designer

https://ttcamiracle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:05 pm

Clare-The babies are so cute I saw them on FB! I'm glad you're all doing well and are home!
Bensmom
Bensmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Moemccormick Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:22 pm

Kate--How are you feeling after that methotrexate? I'm sorry this dragged on so long for you. Hopefully you can move on & recover now.

Candice--Don't you love the Kindle?!? It's perfect for taking to work...fits in your purse, never loose what page you are one. I LOVE it! My last couple of nights at work were pretty slow (for a change) and I would have fallen asleep if I didn't have it with me.

Clare--CONGRATULATIONS! I am so happy for you! I hope you are getting as much sleep as possible...I'm sure it's not much with twins. When you have some enerygy I would love to see any pics you can post...or you can friend me on Facebook (Maureen McCormick)

Hi to everyone else!
Sorry I've been slacking...haven't checked in for a couple of weeks. Not much is going on here. Just working, decorating the tree, and trying to keep DH motivated to study for finals. He is so ready for winter break! LOL

I am going to try to not be a hermit tomorrow and brave the snowy streets to get a little christmas shopping done. I haven't bought anything yet! I also want to get some clothes for me too. My BFF is getting her bachelor's degree & I am driving to Virginia for her graduation on the 18th. I need some kind of nice but warm outfit to wear.

We finally got some snow out here. Fortunately it's not a lot (at least compared to what they got out here last winter I hear) and the roads are blessedly clear. DH was a worry wart & drove me to work this weekend, so I am going to try taking my little Honda out tomorrow.
Stay warm everyone!
Maureen

Moemccormick

About My Family : Married to my wonderful husband, Vincent since 2006

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:44 am

Clare- CONRGATS!!! Great names!! and great sizes for twins! I am glad you are all doing well. I will have to friend you on FB so I can see them!!!

Maureen- good luck shopping today!

It is cold (for us) here. I do not have enough warm shoes so I have to go shopping. Same thing happened last year. I hope i can find some today.
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:18 am

Becky ~ it's currently 23.3 degrees with a windchill of 13. I'm not even putting on shoes to day. Staying indoors Smile
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne1010 Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:43 am

Hi everyone!

Kate- I'm so sorry that you had to take that icky drug! Sad I hope you're doing ok!

Clare- I saw your adorable babies on FB! I'm so happy for you!

Denise- I'm glad your butt is doing better!

AFM- I'm in a funk with my DH. He can be such a selfish asshole. I'm going to vent here for a minute...so feel free to ignore the rest. First of all, he doesn't do shit around the house. He likes to think that all of the 'inside' stuff is my responsibility and the 'outside' stuff is his. So...mowing the lawn every other week (and doing a shitty job at making the yard look ok) and shoveling the snow...or letting the neighbors snowblow our walkway is all he has to do? Really? He's gotten so lazy lately he can't even seem to find the dishwasher anymore. All of his dishes go in the sink. And what's with leaving empty water and Gatorade bottles around the house? You see they're empty. Throw them away! Oh, hey! The garbage is full. I can't seem to push it down any more. Maybe I should take it out? No. I think I'll leave it for my wife to do, since she already does everything else. Oh, and the recycle bin is full. I'll just grab another bag and start filling it up next to the already full one. Oh, there's already 2 full bags? I'll just start a 3rd one. Why should I take the 2 full ones out? That would make too much sense. I think I want to go to the Packer game in a few days. I'll only be gone from 7 am to 7:30 pm. I'll just give my wife 2 days notice. No big deal. I know she doesn't have anything going on. It's the weekend. Plus, she didn't mind when I left for the whole weekend, just 3 weeks ago to go deer hunting. I can leave whenever I want to go do fun stuff and leave her to care for my son. This is a pretty sweet deal. Oh, SHE wants to go and do something without the boy? No...I think I have something going on then...or maybe I'll just make a big deal out of it. God forbid she takes a class about freaking fermentation for 2 1/2 hours on a Tuesday after work. How inconvenient! What a bitch!

And speaking of that bitch...she's always making excuses for not having sex! What's up with that? I don't know why she's be so tired all of the time. All she does is wake up early, take a shower, get the boy up and dressed, drop him off at day care, drive an hour to work in rush hour traffic, work a shitty job from 8 till 5, drive another hour home through rush hour traffic, make dinner (while I go to the gym to workout from 6 till 8 ), give the boy a bath, play with the boy, pick up after me and the boy, make the boy's lunch for the next day, do the dishes from dinner, try to relax by watching some mindless crap on TV, then collapse into bed by 9. Where does sex with me fit into her schedule?

Last edited by Adrienne1010 on Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Adrienne1010
Adrienne1010

About My Family : Me, DH and DS...born 11/08

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:44 am

Denise- its only 41, wind chill in the 30's, here which is cold for us. The high today is 57 which is normally our low this time of year. I have 2 pair of boots and that is it.
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:50 am

Adrienne- I am sorry your DH is being a jerk. I could have written your post almost word for word. My DH is the exact same way. Last week he got off early a few days (5 instead of 6:30) by 6:30 he commented that he was exhausted. I told him See why I am tired ALL THE TIME!!! My Dh moans and groans about the sex thing too. i have told him before if he helped me out more I wouldnt be so tired. You think he would get the hint and help. NOPE. Hopefully you can talk to DH and explain things to him without him getting mad.
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne1010 Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:55 am

Becky- I think it's the typical guy. Any woman that has a man that helps out...I'm totally jealous! I guess I'm just feeling overwhelmed, under-appreciated, and jealous that he goes out and has fun, and I don't (not that I even have fun things to do!). He knows I'm pissed, but doesn't have a clue why. I was so mad last night that I didn't want to talk about it.
Adrienne1010
Adrienne1010

About My Family : Me, DH and DS...born 11/08

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:02 am

Dh thinks because I get home 3 hrs before him i have more time. We both work 40 hrs a week. I jsut go in 2 hrs before he does. The thing that kills me is he use to be a neat freak and clean before we got married. He is better at cleaning then I am he jsut barely does it. You need to make plans and go have some fun!!!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:18 pm

Adrienne- I am so sorry! Men can be weird about these things. Cheer up!
Admin
Admin
Admin

About My Family : I am a fun loving Mother and Wife! Living on 10 acres in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of NY. TTC for baby #3. I have two wonderful boys Ezra 4 yrs. and Omri 20 mths. Been married to Matt for 2 years and together 6 yrs.

Job : Graphic Designer

https://ttcamiracle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:37 pm

Maureen-I’m doing ok. I do have more cramping and stuff when I have gas which I think is weird but I’m guessing it’s just a side effect.

Adrienne-I’m sorry you’re in such a funk with DH. It is frustrating when they can’t even help a little bit….Matt does ok for the most part but then he falls off. I have a freak out and he does better. Why can’t they just do it without us having to spell it out?!

Becky-It’s cold here too but I don’t know what temp it is since I’m not going out today! Ben and I are just hanging in!

Not much happening around our house just some playing! My BIL is coming over on Thursday with his girlfriend. We met her before but they weren’t “dating” so now they are….Matt is not interested in liking her but I told him we have to give it a shot and be nice.

Bensmom
Bensmom

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:37 pm

Clare-Glad everything is going well! Enjoy every minute!

Kate-How is everything?

Adrienne-Can I just tell you I was laughing my ass off reading your post. You pretty much just described my husband perfectly! Its so frustrating and they can't understand why we are so tired. Mine doesn't even seem to realize that on top of everything I do I am PREGNANT...which makes everything so much worse. Yesterday I asked him to please bring a basket of dirty clothes into the basement (his work clothes). I was out when he did this and the loads in the washer and dryer had finished. Do you think he could switch the clothes over and bring up the clean ones? Nope, he left the clothes in the washer and dryer and left the basket on the floor...wtf?

AMF-I NEED HELP! All of a sudden Nick has SEVERE separation anxiety. When I tell you I can't leave the room without him hanging on my leg and crying. It begins when he gets up in the morning and goes until he goes to bed. If I can not home and he is with DH or my cousin he is FINE. When he sees me getting ready for work in the morning he FREAKS. Do you know what its like to get ready for work with a kid between your legs crying??? When I leave I try to explain to him that daddy is going to take him to Dina's to play and that mommy will pick him up later...I get in the car and all I can hear is him screaming. DH said he is fine once I am gone for 5 minutes but its killing me. Its been getting worse the last couple weeks but got really bad when he was sick and now that he's better. Anyone had this problem? I know its normal but I don't know why its happening all of a sudden. I have his 2 year visit Monday so I will talk to his pedi.

Other than that we have his bday party this weekend, which I have so much still to do. I am feeling much better and stopped taking anything for nausea and no puking yet! The baby has been moving and kicking like crazy all of a sudden, I forgot how much I missed that!

Alright, thanks for listening...I will TTYL!

Becky C.
BeckC1210
BeckC1210

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:55 am

Becky- Leo pretty much wants me all the time. He doesnt want DH to change his diaper, clothes, get him a drink, nothing. It is ALL ME. DH gets frustrated by it and acts like I like. I tell him I do not like having to do everything. I hope it gets better. Good Luck with the party. Yay for feeling the baby! That is the first thing I miss after having the baby.

I had to rush my cat to the vet last night. She is 13 but I have read her breed can live to 20 so I thought she'd be around longer. SHe is ok for now but dosnt look good. Has to do with her heart. We are giving her meds to see if that helps. That bad thing she isnt eating. I hope after she gets the meds to kick in she will eat. I am so sad. She is my first baby Sad
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:53 am

Adrienne ~ welcome to my world. DHs can be idiots at times. Seriously. And when he does do something on his own, he wants praise. How about you just do it????

Becky~ I was reading that separation anxiety can kick in hard at 2 again. But he'll get over it. Alexa has her days where she wants only me and then days where she wants only Chris. Although, the turd is playing us. When she doesn't want to do something that either he or I want her to do she says "I wanna see mama" or "I wanna see dada". Nice try kid. Yay for feeling the baby. I like feeling the baby early. I'm not liking it so much right now as she is banging her head off of my bladder!

Becky ~ sorry about the kitty Sad

We're doing ok here. We're not so windy so it's just cold as opposed to frigid. I'm off to make my grocery shopping list. And man, I've been getting nauseous again. It sucks! Good think I still have a bunch of zofran left from the beginning of my pregnancy.
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next